Full Service Trucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Pat ask if he could come in her mouth and for a moment she didn't respond, busily slurping on Pat's cock.

Suddenly Kate broke away, looked at me and simply said "Please can I do it? It's just sex."

I was back on my heels watching her suck on a strangers dick in a parking lot, in full public view even though I was the only one watching. My own cock was hard as granite and I thought I might come in my pants without even touching my dick. I had to admit it was exciting, thrilling even, since it was so lewdly pornographic. Her request didn't register at first. I misunderstood, thinking she wanted permission to swallow his cum for some reason.

I thought what the hell, why not, and slowly nodded my head. "Sure- go ahead." I said quietly.

Kate had the door open in a flash and was out and slamming it shut before I could react. She took Pat by the hand and pulled him to the door of his cab, his dick bouncing in the breeze. I sat paralyzed as he popped open the door and helped her climb up. His hand went to her ass and disappeared inside the leg of her shorts. Then the door slammed shut- the second one in sixty seconds, and I heard the lock click locking me out of what she was about to do. There wasn't shit I could do about it now except ride it out and wait. I wasn't happy but I was definitely aroused. It had been hot watching and listening to her noisily devour Pat's fat cock. How much hotter it would be to watch him sliding that slab of meat in and out of her cunt?

Well, it wasn't the end of the word. It was after all just sex. Neither of us had ever ventured outside our marriage for sex but I liked watching her flirt and dance with other guys. She never let them go too far groping her or feeling her up, but she did give some of them a little sugar when I was watching. It was more a way of teasing me than them. I know she shut them down when I wasn't looking because not only had I seen her do it when she didn't know I was watching, but her friends teased her about it too. Kate didn't care what they said- she was married and took it seriously.

I guess that was a lot of what surprised me about her reaction to Pat. It came completely out of the blue. My wife had put any number of fit and good looking men in their places and now she'd fallen for James Gandolfini in a Peterbilt vest. What are you gonna do? So I sat and waited.

And I waited and I waited some more. I'd had the presence of mind to look at the time when she'd climbed into Pat's cab and it had been forty five minutes ago. The sleeper was a big one and it seemed to lurch some from whatever was going in in there, but the movements weren't alarming. just a gentle side to side movement now and then, almost imperceptible. I may have even imagined it. I was certainly imagining the scene inside that sleeper! I could see him stretching her sweet pussy with that enormous cock while he sucked her tits into his mouth. I had figured this would take all of fifteen minutes, a half hour tops. What the hell was taking them so long?

I picked up my phone and texted. I heard a ding coming from the floor. Kate's purse lay there where she'd tossed it before we went into the restrooms. Fuck. I couldn't even call her.

Finally, at right about an hour, I heard a door open just before the truck starter cranked over. A couple of seconds later Kate came running around the front of the tractor. I had a flash of initial relief but then saw she was just wearing a huge Harley tee shirt that came to her thighs, and I presumed nothing else. She wasn't carrying her clothes. She came up to the passenger window and leaned down, looking in.

"I'm gonna ride with Pat to the next truck stop. He says there's a motel there where you and I can check in for the night. Don't say no- I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. It'll be okay. He says it's just another fifteen miles. I've never ridden in a big rig before and I want to. See you up the road."

And she turned and hurried away before I could stop her. So much for 'It's just sex!'

"Kate!" I shouted. But if she heard me she ignored me.

I remembered her phone. I rummaged in her purse, grabbed it and jumped out of the car, running around it just as Pat slowly began to pull away. I waved the phone at him and pointed to it. The fucker grinned and waved back. The son-of-a-bitch knew exactly what I'd meant and he took off leaving me on my own. On purpose. He was torturing me.

Turnabout being fair play, all I could do was follow. I'd teased him, now he was taunting me. The fat prick was playing keep away with my wife.

After about ten miles Pat's rig moved to the left lane to pass a slow moving flatbed hauling an oversized crane boom. I looked for an opening to stay behind Pat but another truck entered the space I wanted and I couldn't stay on Pat's tail. I nearly panicked- I couldn't lose them! He had Kate in his cab and she didn't have her phone. But I finally got a lucky break and the crane hauler got off at an exit. I floored it and hugged that crane hauler's ass so Pat couldn't cut me off by getting into the right lane. I wanted to get alongside so I could motion to Kate that I had her phone. The instant I had enough clearance I shot up next to the Pete's passenger window.

There was indeed a passenger looking out the window but it wasn't Kate. Looking down at me was another burly man, shirtless, with a full and long beard. Fuck me runnin'! No wonder Kate had been so long in the sleeper. There were two of them fucking her in there. The guy grinned at me and gave me a thumbs up, then made a circle like an OK sign and inserted his other index finger in the opening, making the fucking sign. Then he disappeared, likely going to the sleeper to continue fucking my wife. Yeah, these were a classy couple of guys. I hung Pat out in the left lane for a minute but I soon realized that was not to my advantage. If we got to the truck stop exit and he was stuck in the wrong lane there was no telling where he'd take her.

I had to back off and let him over.

And soon enough it paid off. His right blinker went on and I followed him down the off ramp and a quarter mile down the road he pulled into a truck stop. He crawled around to the back of the lot and found a slot to pull into. There was an empty slot next to him and I pulled into that. I can't describe my relief. I was about to get my wife back. I was even prepared to let Pat and his co-driver slide without any confrontation and just drive away with Kate.

The door swung open and the bearded guy got out and clambered down to the ground. He held up his arms and Kate climbed down a couple of steps and into his arms. She was wearing her own clothes again. As he set her down his hands palmed her ass cheeks and he pushed her back against the tractor, kissing her fiercely. She pushed away gigging and laughing and I saw one huge hand come up to maul her breast.

He spun them both around and pushed on her shoulders with one hand while unzipping his pants with the other. He pulled out another fat cock- what, were these guys twins?- and it was clear he was asking her to suck it. I shut off the car and got out, thoughts of forbearance forgotten. Kate squatted and sucked his hefty meat into her mouth. I had decided earlier I could take Pat down if I had to. At least, I meant to try if it came to that. I wasn't scared of him. But two guys, each at least six four with huge arms? I was sure they were strong as a yoke of oxen and probably twice as smart...but I stopped that line of thinking quickly. They'd had my wife on demand for nearly two hours for anything they wanted to do to her. Exactly who here was the dumb one?

Kate continued blowing the burly trucker in broad daylight but it didn't last long. Instead of finishing him off she pulled away and looked at me. She could tell I was beside myself with worry and more that a little angry at being unceremoniously dumped.

Kate stood and nipped it in the bud.

"Ben! Get back in the car. I'll be there in two seconds."

"Fuck that, Kate. I've had enough of these games. Come on!"

The bearded guy opened his mouth to challenge me and she shouted "Stop it Gene! Both of you. You too Ben." Just then Pat rounded the tractor and headed straight for me. "And you too, Pat! There isn't going to be any arguing or fighting. If there is there won't be any more pussy for any of you." What the hell did she mean there wouldn't be any more pussy 'for any of us'? It was over as far as I was concerned. She glared at all of us. I stared back, dumbstruck. Where did she plan on going with this?

But she placated me by stomping over to our car and getting in. I didn't need any further invitation and started the car, spraying gravel as I drove away.

"Kate, goddamnit, are you all right?"

"Of course I'm all right. They weren't about to hurt me, they just wanted to fuck me. In a happy coincidence that's exactly what I wanted too."

"Can't resist twisting the knife, can you?" I said, looking at her.

"Pull into that motel." She ordered, ignoring my protest and pointing.

"Fuck that! We're not staying anywhere near those guys. I'm not stopping until I put some miles between us and them. You didn't tell them where we're going did you?" (We were headed for her mom's house in Minnesota.)

"No. It wasn't relevant and didn't come up. They don't care where we're going. Look, I'm tired and I want to shower. I'm sweaty and I smell like cum. Let's get a room and clean up and then get some dinner. I'm also starving."

I reluctantly drove under the canopy of the motel's entrance. The car wasn't even stopped and she was opening the door and hopped out.

"Wait here." She commanded haughtily. Where the fuck was I gonna go, did she think? Her attitude was really pissing me off. I love her, and I was beyond relieved and delighted to have her back but she was imperious all of a sudden, as if she were not to be disobeyed. I had never made strong demands of her. I'm pretty laid back in general. But I wasn't going to fight with her in public. That could wait til we were in our room.

She quickly registered and jumped back in the car, handing me a keycard.

"The clerk says on the end, ground floor. Drive down that way." And she waved vaguely toward the far end of the motel.

I hauled our stuff inside and Kate got in the shower even before I was done. As soon as I walked into the room I saw that there were two beds. Why did we have a double? I was already fuming that she'd left me behind twice today, in just one afternoon. Now it looked like she was planning a new assignation. When she came out she looked refreshed, but I prepared to lay into her anyway.

"Okay," I started. "First off, how come we have a double room? We only need one bed."

"It was what was available."

"What was available? Kate, there's four cars in the parking lot. This place is dead in the water."

"Maybe they're doing renovations or something. I don't know. I said I wanted ground floor so you wouldn't have to haul our stuff up to the second floor. And I wanted a room far away from the office and all the traffic and noise."

"Okay, if you say so, but that sounds like bullshit to me." I didn't believe her but it was only one of my issues with her. "Secondly, what the actual fuck..."

But she cut me off instantly. "I don't want to hear it. It's my body, my choice. And you said it was what you wanted. You said you wanted me to fuck another man, so I did. Did you think you were gonna get to pick the guy too? I know- we swore vows and I violated them. But I did ask first. And so did you violate vows and I didn't get all angry or indignant over it. Did you ask me if I wanted to expose my tits to some stranger in a semi? Fuck no you didn't. I went along with what you wanted. You didn't think it through though, did you?

'You may not want to have a discussion about agency but thatis what this is about. I went along with the sexual thrill you wanted and when it came time for me for get my kink on you were suddenly under the misapprehension that you make all my decisions for me. You don't. I didn't and don't need your permission. Don't get all butt hurt about it. I love you, more than you have any idea, Ben. I told you if you let me do this one thing I'd never ask again and I meant it. This is my fling. If it turns out not to be enough I'll have to deal with that myself. But today is mine, my day. I did what I wanted and I'll keep my word.

She didn't say "was my fling". She'd said "is my fling". Shit. I was afraid I might be in for a rough night.

"Kate, yeah, that makes sense but it's not the same thing, not the same degree. Yeah, I exposed your tits but in retaliation you spent the afternoon fucking two different guys. How do you equate the two acts? When I exposed you, you even turned it up a notch by getting naked and masturbating for him. Yeah, I asked you to get naked for him, but...I never asked you to fuck him."

"Maybe not but you did ask me to suck his cock. Anyway, I just told you how I equate them. Look, I admit that what I did was more radical than what you did. It was alot wilder. But the principle is the same. You used my body for a sexual thrill and I allowed you to do it and even humored you by bumping it up a notch. Then, when I wanted to play you dragged your feet."

A thought suddenly occurred to me. "Did you even use condoms?" She ignored the question. I was sure she hadn't. She had been so cranked up for the trucker's cock she probably would have stopped him if he'd tried to put one on.

"Ben, I'm sorry if I alarmed you and scared you. My phone was in the car with you but I didn't realize it until we were on the road. It must have been hard on you not to know what was happening. But itwas just sex, that's all. Let's not fight. Are you maybe just mad because you couldn't watch? Do you still want to watch me having sex?"

"Before this afternoon I would have said yes, it'd be hot to watch you get fucked. Now, I'm pissed off that I got dumped and shut out for two hours not able to...well, not only not watch but not be there to protect you. Getting into that stranger's truck was rash and downright dangerous."

"I didn't need protecting, but okay, you didn't know that. I concede that's a legitimate concern. I'm genuinely sorry for that. But, no harm no foul."

"Kate, we usually talk about things. You just steamrollered me. That hurt, like you didn't give a damn how I felt."

She raised her eyebrows at that and gave me a wry smile. Right away I realized she was right- I'd done a similar thing to her earlier. But there was still a huge difference in degree.

"We could go back and forth like this all night, Ben, and I'm hungry and tired. Please take me to dinner."

I wasn't by any means finished talking about it but I dutifully went into the bathroom anyway and showered. I was tense and overheated so I stood under the spray for a good ten or fifteen minutes, then walked out to get dressed. When I walked out into the room Pat and his buddy Gene were in the room, sitting on the end of the bed nearest the door with Kate sandwiched in between them. The three of them were making out.

Kate's towel was hung over a chair and she was wearing her sexy, slinky green dress. It was a silk sheath held up by two thin straps and the bottom half was up around her waist. Her hair was down out of the braid and Gene was mauling her tits. As I watched Pat pulled her over onto his lap, her back against his chest. He held her dress up while he stroked her thighs and fondled her breasts, jamming a hand between her thighs to rub her pussy. She looked dazed, mesmerized by the wanton sexuality of the afternoon and the groping the two men were giving her.

"Kate, what the hell? How did they get in here?"

"Pipe down, hubby." Pat said. "We were invited."

Kate shook her head and barked "Stop that shit right now, Pat. You'll treat my husband with respect or you can get the fuck out. None of that 'hubby' shit. You may not know it but you're lucky he's shown so much restraint so far." Both men looked dubious but didn't want to alienate tonight's main entré so they kept their mouths shut.

Kate got up and tugged at her dress, trying to get it back down. She ushered the two truckers to the door and pushed them back outside, closing the door softly.

"It wasn't like that, Ben. Pat's stretching the truth. He texted me and asked if they could come over for a second. They want us to join them for dinner, they pick up the check, no hard feelings. I told them they'd have to wait outside the door, but when they got here he talked me into letting them wait inside. So, my bad, I did sort of let them come in."

"Right. Sort of." I said, disgusted. "And then, once they were in you had to do the polite thing and let them make out with you and feel you up. Like you said, you're bad. I don't want to eat dinner with these two, Kate. I want you all to myself now. Make a choice." I was afraid she already had though.

"Ben, don't make a scene. It was just sex and I promised it'd never happen again."

"How did he text you, Kate? I had your phone all afternoon. Are you gonna tell me you gave him your phone number? Why would you do that?"

Her face clouded and she looked away, rummaging in her purse. "I don't know. It seemed harmless enough at the time. Maybe I shouldn't have done that.Probably I shouldn't have done that. But there's no point crying over spilt milk. Can't we all just go eat? Or do you want to stay here while I go with them?"

I was shocked by her attitude. She couldn't come up with a good excuse for giving that asshole her phone number so she went on the offensive and threatened to ditch me again and go to dinner with her two pet pythons, blowing off my question entirely. I didn't know my wife any more at all. I had half a mind to just let her go. But in the end I couldn't do it. Given the willful mood she was in she might not come back. I imagined her going back to the truck with the two of them.

"All right. I don't want to fight with you either. But you haven't been honest with me this afternoon. Can you agree that we need to hash that out- later, maybe, if not now?"

"Okay. I promise. Now, can we go get some food in me?"

We walked across the street to the restaurant in a group. The place had a bar and was kind of dimly lit. It had seen better days but the staff was pleasant and it turned out they served great steaks. They seated us in a big semicircular booth and Pat and Gene slid in with Kate in between them but she protested. They didn't argue with her, they simply held her in place and wouldn't let her move. Finally she gave up, looked at me and shrugged like 'what are you gonna do?'

She looked a little weary now. She was tired, hungry and dealing with three touchy male egos. Those three egos were all looking to clash over possession of Kate. But her weariness slowly melted away, since all through the dinner the two men pawed and fondled her. At one point Pat slipped a strap off Kate's shoulder and her boob popped out. He was at it immediately, sucking her nipple into his mouth. Kate giggled and pushed at his head but I noticed that it made the waitress uncomfortable and mentioned it to Kate. She nodded, came to her senses and pushed both of them away. She made them let her out then and she sat next to me, holding my hand and apologizing for letting them maul her like that. If either of them felt at all contrite they didn't let on. And I hadn't noticed she'd fought them off all that hard.

The tavern had a small stage with a drum set on it so in an attempt to change the subject I asked the waitress if they often had live music.

"Friday and Saturday nights, yeah. But you can dance to the jukebox any night. Usually we move tables on weekends to allow for more dancers but there's room for a few the way it is."