Full Service Trucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Kate and she took my hand and led me out to an open spot in the tables right in front of the stage. It wasn't a large space but two or three couples could have danced there. We danced to a slow song she picked and as soon as it finished Pat was right there to cut in. He'd picked another slow tune on the jukebox. I wasn't going to relinquish her but Kate was running the show tonight and pulled away from me, melting into his arms. I was sorry I'd ever mentioned dancing. I went back to my seat alone.

Of course he ran his hands all over her supple body while they danced, pressed tightly together. He groped her breasts freely and she let him. He palmed and squeezed her ass cheeks and she let him. She ground her crotch on his thigh, her dress riding up high enough to see her panties and ass cheeks. They passionately sucked each other's faces and exchanged deep and sloppy kisses. Kate wasn't drunk but she wasn't in her right mind either.

Gene stepped up behind her and encircled her with his arms, now grinding his crotch on my wife's ass, humping her. But when the song ended neither of them played a new one. They hadn't cared about dancing with her. It was all about showing me they could have my wife whenever they wanted her.

All three came back to the table and they managed to get Kate in between them again. They were trying hard to provoke me. I was beyond provoked and contemplated fantasies of murder.

After the dishes had been cleared away I'd gotten up to go to the can and when I came out the two truckers were both plastered up against her in the booth. Up close you couldn't see under the table but from where I was across the room I could see they were running their hands up under her dress, groping her thighs and playing with her pussy. She was pushing on them to let her out but was laughing indulgently at the same time like it was all a big joke. I strode over to the table, without actual violence in mind but angry anyway, when halfway there she saw me coming and really began to put up a fight.

By the time I got there she was on her feet, red in the face, grabbed me by the arm and shepherded me to the exit. She didn't even say goodbye to her two Lotharios. As we walked out the waitress was at the door holding it open, waiting for us.

"Don't come back. You can get breakfast at the truck stop across the road."

Kate flushed red again and looked away, embarrassed. We walked back to our room silently, Pat and Gene following thirty or forty feet behind. I was weary of arguing and while she'd been indulgent with Pat and Gene in the restaurant all three of us had to be getting on her last nerve. Tonight was her version of 'I have the pussy so I make the rules'. The only rule I saw her try to enforce was no fighting or arguing, which was psychotic since she was doing everything she could to provoke violence. She unlocked the door and went in without even a glance at her two lovers. Once in the room, Kate peeled off her dress and crawled into the bed nearest the door, naked except for her bikini panties.

But instead of falling instantly asleep, she fussed and fidgeted. We've all been there, beyond tired and craving sleep but not being able to find it. Today had been a wild ride. I lay down beside her on top of the covers and my own eyelids had just begun to droop when Kate's phone dinged. She shot a sheepish glance at me, then grabbed the phone and looked at it. She looked back at me tentatively, biting her lip. She had a guilty look on her face.

I knew what was up. What else could it be?

"Do you still want to watch, Ben?"

"Watch what?" I sighed resignedly.

"Pat and Gene want to fuck me again. Technically, it's still my play day. After midnight, it's over."

"Oh, is that the new rule? Is it twenty four hours or does it go strictly by the calendar?"

She laughed nervously. "Twenty four hours- I just amended it." I couldn't help myself. I was wrung out, so I found myself laughing a weary laugh. I gave up.

"Yeah, Kate, I do want to watch you get fucked. Tell 'em yeah, c'mon over. Ask them to bring a couple of friends."

She rolled her eyes. "I'd like that but it's kind of short notice, don't you think? Maybe another time."

Our eyes met at that last remark. Her face was inscrutable. I know we were thinking the same thing though. As much as she'd promised it was all over, she was hooked now. She wasn't going to like being restrained any more. Strange cock had been far too exciting for her. She tapped into her phone and in five minutes there was an answering tap on our door. I was up and opening the door before she could get out from under the covers.

"Pat. Gene. You guys want to come in and fuck my wife?"

"Oh hell yes!" From Gene, and Pat nodded enthusiastically.

"Best get your asses in here then. The slut ain't gonna fuck herself."

Kate looked up at me, shocked. My eyes bored into her and I asked "Was any of that inaccurate?"

"No...I guess not. But if somebody doesn't get over here and fuck her quick the slut might justhave to fuck herself."

Gene yanked off the covers and was on her in seconds. He began by sucking her nipples and manhandling her tits, then pulled her up. He leaned back and said "Get me good and hard, Kate. Suck me like only you know how to do. Fuck I'm gonna miss that sweet mouth."

Giving no indication she'd heard any of that, his thick cock was in her mouth ahead of the prompt. Again, she was noisy about it, slurping and lip smacking. I marveled at the change in her. Although I knew she loved sucking cock she'd never been so gluttonous or loud about it before. I was already primed to watch her get wild and wanton but her hunger for it kicked it up from a purr to a roar. Pat crawled on the bed behind her and slid his hand under her ass, playing with her pussy. She was already wet- he pulled his hand back out slick with her juices. She got up in response on all fours to give him better access to her goodie. Pat quickly knelt behind her and plowed into her pussy. He began pounding her, pelvis slapping ass. If there's a more pornographic sound I don't know what it is.

Before too long Gene grabbed her by the hair and fucked her mouth, stopping her when he felt like he might come. "I love coming in your mouth, honey but I want to fuck you first, so easy does it." In reply her head bobbed furiously on his cock, wanting his load in her mouth. She was voting to swallow his cum.

"Let's switch." Pat told him after a few minutes. "I gotta pace myself to make this last. I'm about to jizz in this tight cunt."

He crawled across the bed and presented his shiny cock slick with my wife's juices to her mouth. She sucked him in eagerly, gnoshing loudly on his slab of a cock. I noticed that she didn't get beyond three inches of him in her mouth, just like she'd said in the car while she'd sucked his dick through the window. Gene meanwhile mounted her from behind. He pushed her knees under her on the bed and drove into her, then picked her up in the air by the hips and plumbed the depths of her cunt with her holding herself up on her hands, clawing at the bed with her toes. She moaned and groaned under the assault.

As he sped up she kept cadence with a steady chant of ungh ungh ungh every time his cock bottomed out in her. I had never seen the way her pussy lips clung to a cock as it pulled back on the outstroke, or the way they followed that cock inside her as it plowed into her. I was spellbound. It was gloriously depraved watching my wife get used like that. At times it even overrode my anger and jealousy at her and the two truckers.

Now Gene jerked her legs back by the knees and pushed her prone on the bed, probing for her pussy, driving into her again mercilessly. Kate was pouring sweat and her face glistened just like her labia sparkled and glowed with her cunt juice. Gene came with a howl and drove hard into her, only stopping when he bottomed out, balls deep in her twat. He collapsed on top of her. Pat continued to attack her mouth while Gene and I watched. In a minute or two Pat finally came himself.

He got up, stumbled around the end of the bed and into the can. Gene pulled on his pants and went outside to smoke. I needed to fuck her now. I crawled onto the bed. Her glistening wet ass lay there invitingly. It was slick with Gene's cum and their combined sweat but I didn't care- no one was there to watch me. I kissed her cheeks and licked at her dripping snatch, then rolled her over onto her back, pulling her legs around so they hung off the end of the bed.

I kissed her first and her mouth smelled and tasted like cum too but again, I didn't care, I was hungry for her. I slid easily into her. She wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled on me to get me inside. Her pussy felt like it belonged to a different woman, loose, slick and hot with semen and her own juice. I paced myself, wanting this to last.

She cradled my head in her hands and she glowed looking up at me.

"I love you Ben. Thank you." She held my face toward hers. "You know that don't you? I need their fat cocks inside me but it's you I love."

I grunted a response and fucked into her harder. When her orgasm came she clenched my cock with her cunt and went stiff, quaking and trembling. Her legs wrapped around me python-like, in a bone crushing grip. I didn't let up fucking into her and she nearly passed out. I was proud that I'd made her come but I think it was the combined fucking the three of us gave her that put her over the top. The situation alone was sexually intoxicating.

I'm not sure how I managed it but by stopping frequently and squeezing the base of my cock when I sensed I was about to come I fucked her for a good ten minutes. Kate had a couple more smaller orgasms and when I came myself I fell on her, kissing her and tasting her sweat. I made to get off her but she pulled me back and clutched me to her. We lay that way for a long time, nuzzling and kissing.

When I came to I heard the TV droning and I could hear Pat and Gene talking quietly. Kate was lying on her side next to me. I was spooning her backside and she smelled of raw sex. I soon got hard again and probed for her cunt. She was sloppy and loose. I swabbed up her excretions with my dick and pushed gently at her asshole. She reached back instinctively and pulled her cheek open further. Bit by bit I slid into her.

Our movements on the bed attracted attention and I looked over my shoulder to see Gene watching us intently. He saw me pushing my cock into Kate's gorgeous ass and was stroking his cock. I felt the head of my penis enter her little starfish and stopped to let her adjust but she pushed back onto me on her own, so I probed deeper until I could go no further. My cock wasn't as fat as either of the two truckers but it's of average girth and allowed me to power fuck her little ass in a way neither of them ever could. She raised her upper leg and I got up to kneel and straddle her other leg. I pounded her now, not making love, just fucking.

In a few minutes she came again, clawing back at me to pull me in deeper. I pressed against her as hard as I could, wanting to enter her bodily. Her orgasm triggered mine and after shooting my remaining semen into her bowels I fell on my side behind her.

After I caught my breath I pulled her up and herded her into the bathroom, closing the door. I took her hands in mine.

"Let's sleep together in the clean bed, okay? I need you next to me tonight."

"Of course, Ben. I love you." And she hugged me. "Thank you for letting me do this. Was it good for you- did you like watching?"

"It was the most erotic and exciting thing I've ever seen. You're so beautiful when you're getting a good fucking. When they were doing you from both ends your eyes glazed over like you were blind and you made all kinds of weird little sounds. I heard you at one point when you pulled off Pat's cock saying give it to me, give it to me over and over again while Gene was fucking you. Later on you were begging them...fuck me fuck me fuck me. Do you remember any of that?"

"No, I really don't. It's just sex talk." And she smiled contentedly.

We walked back out into the room.

"Guys, Kate and I want to go to sleep in the clean bed. You can let yourselves out."

I handed Kate a pair of her panties and she slipped them on and crawled under the covers. She was instantly asleep this time, well and thoroughly fucked. I snuggled in beside her and fell asleep with my arm around her, clutching a breast in my hand.

I woke around midnight to the sound of squishing, flesh slapping sex in the room. The bathroom door was open a maybe a foot and the only light in the room came from there. Kate was not in our bed. I got up on one elbow and saw Kate and Pat in the other bed fucking. Rather, Kate was bent over the end of the bed on her hands with her feet spread wide on the floor. He was slamming into her doggy style and holding her hips tightly in his massive paws. She was mewing an unh, unh, unh sound as he drove his girth into her. Her head was thrown back, face to the ceiling but eyes unseeing. In the dim corner Gene sat slumped in a chair watching. In the street light leaking in through the blinds I saw a glittering strand of semen swaying from his cock so I guessed he'd just fucked her again himself.

Kate and Pat spotted me watching at the same time. Ashamed at her own duplicity Kate looked at me sheepishly, contrition all over her face. But it was too late now. She'd promised to spend the night in my bed. Yet another broken promise. Pat merely smiled with satisfaction. She might love me most but she loved his mammoth cock more tonight.

But Pat interceded for her.

"It wasn't her fault, man. We wanted to fuck her so we woke her up. She tried to beg off but we wouldn't let her."

I believed him but I wasn't moved. She let them pull her out of her husband's bed for a ride on their two giant dicks. She could have said no. Or maybe she couldn't. Maybe this was just where we were now. Pat didn't miss a beat pounding into her ass even while speaking.

"She's a great fuck, Ben. I've never come in a tighter pussy. And she fucks back like she needs it, which she does. You have any idea how lucky you are?"

"Do you have any idea how luckyyou are?" I answered. He grinned and held up his thumb.

I saw Kate's phone lying on the credenza next to the TV. Curious about the texting she and Pat had been doing I got out of bed and palmed it without her seeing me- she was after all full of truck driver dick- and my own phone on my way to the bathroom. I opened her SMS messages.

Kate: Pat- are you there?

Pat: sup baby?

Kate: You still want to come over?

Pat: u want us now?

"Kate: Yes but hurry. He just got in the shower.

Pat: u gonna let us in? will he pitch a fit?

Kate: He will if he's in the room when you get here. If you're in already and it's a done deal he won't like it but I can persuade him to let you stay. I'll say you want to buy us dinner. But you might have to really buy dinner.

Pat: K no problem

No real surprise there, but I was hurt that she'd lied and manipulated me. He hadn't texted her about dinner- she'd messaged him to come over and fuck her. He'd probably written down his number for her. I'd figured she was up to something when they were in our room after I'd showered. I took photos of the texts. I wanted to see if she'd keep lying about it. Then I walked back into the room and put both phones back on the credenza, plugging them into the chargers. Pat and Kate were still banging hard when I came in, but Pat just smiled and nodded at me. After a minute: "Spell me, Gene-o."

He withdrew from my wife's cunt, his cock slick with pussy, and Gene stepped into his place, spearing all the way into her in one thrust. I grabbed a beer- I had no idea where those had come from- and leaned back against the headboard to watch the show. Gene fucked away at her for five minutes and tagged Pat as he walked by with a beer in his fist.

"Want a turn in the rotation, Ben?" Pat asked.

"In a minute. Right now I'll just watch. Go ahead and fuck her. She loves that more than anything in the world."

Kate gave me a forlorn look, but I hadn't dumped her in their bed. She'd gone willingly. At some point my spontaneous but rash act in exposing her to Pat was no longer responsible for her raging libido. She was all about agency until she fucked up. Then it was my fault. I saw a tear roll down her cheek. Fuck her, I thought. Putting my beer on the bedside table I crossed the three feet to her bed and sat beside her. She reached out so I took her hand and she went back to her guttural chant. Unh unh unh. The slapping sounds intensified and Pat suddenly backed away from the bed, grasping his cock tightly to keep from shooting.

"C'mon, Ben. You're up."

I got up and Kate pulled at my hand. I jerked free and took my place at her ass instead. Grabbing her hips I plunged into her and immediately commenced hammering into her. When I was sure I couldn't hold off coming I too backed away and clenched my cock in my hand. Gene took his place at her red and swollen cunt.

We kept that up for an hour, passing her ass back and forth between the three of us. We only stopped when Kate collapsed on the bed, muttering "No more. Please, no more. I need to rest for a while."

I picked her up and carried her to my bed, tucking her in. I turned to the truckers and said "Let her sleep now, will you? She's all in. You're gong to hurt her if you keep at her. The party's over guys."

Pat nodded and motioned to Gene to get dressed.

"Keep the beer. And tell your wife thanks for all the pussy. She's a hell of a woman and a terrific fuck. You ever want to do this again I can find a few more guys who'd be happy to bone her. We can give her a real gang bang."

"Thanks but no thanks, Pat. This was a one and done. I don't want to put hr through this again."

"Put her through it? What are you talkin' about? She fucking loved it and you know it. This little whore was made for fucking. She's tired but if you were to wake her up right now she'd fuck us all even half asleep or at least suck our cocks. You know she would. This is what she's always dreamed of. Get her up and showered in the morning and she'll be wondering where all her cocks went."

What she'd always dreamed of? Had she told him something I didn't know about her or was he just fucking with my head? I voted that he was just winding me up, but it didn't matter. I wasn't about to call him up for a repeat performance. It was all catching up with me now and as I watched them walk out the door the utter depravity of it all hit me. It was somewhere between erotic and pornographic, incredibly arousing but also exploitative at the same time. She'd been their fuck toy, and mine too. We had all used each other though so I guessed it was a wash. I honestly had no idea how Kate would react to it all once she'd rested and healed. She had to be sore!

I pulled back the covers and examined her vulva. It was red and puffy with a white froth painting her labia but she didn't look injured, just used, Used and used again and then used some more. Christ, she'd been hotter and more wanton than I'd ever imagined she could be. But it felt as though our marriage was a burned over wasteland.

Her breasts and neck were spotted with hickeys and there were two on her ass as well. Her hips were a bit bruised from the manhandling while being fucked from behind, but on the whole she'd be okay physically. I wasn't sure about her sense of well being otherwise. I loved her, so whatever happened I'd be there to pick her up if she needed it.

One scene that stuck out in my memory of that night was during a break. We were lying around resting during the tag team fuck and Kate was leaning on the credenza next to the TV nursing a beer. Gene wandered by in his boxer shorts on his way back from the can. Kate reached out, grabbing the leg of his shorts and pulled him to her. She took the elastic band in her fingers and pulled it down just enough to release his semi erect cock, then calmly, almost perfunctorily sucked the head of his dick into her mouth, like stopping at a fountain for a quick drink or grabbing a canapé off a tray.