Full Service Yoga Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh stirred, looking up at Dylan. His eyes were bloodshot and glassy from his throat fucking. Dylan glanced at the huge cum stain on his bright yellow shorts.

Dylan realized Josh wasn't look at him, but his cock. Waiting for something. He looked back at Ed, who nodded enthusiastically.

"Come and get it, faggot." Dylan said, and Josh swallowed him whole.

"Fuuuuuckkk" Dylan groaned as he pumped his cock in and out of Josh's mouth. Pulling out, he tilted Josh's head back and slapped his cock on his face. Josh said nothing, tongue lolling out obediently and lapping at him wherever he could reach.

"I think we might have broken your friend" Ed said from behind Dylan. He pulled Dylan's head back and shoved his tongue in his mouth, reaching down between Dylan's legs and teasing his hole. The combination of sensations were driving him mad. When Ed finally surfaced for air, Dylan was a panting mess.

"That was -- ha -- the point... ha - right?"

"Fuck yeah it was. You did a good job. You deserve a reward." Ed pulled Dylan's hips back, leaving Josh's mouth unoccupied. Grabbing Josh by the shoulders, he heaved him until he was standing before he reached down and grabbed Josh's waistband. A flick of his wrists and Josh's shorts, along with his underwear, was on the floor.

"Oh my god, he's hard" Dylan gasped. He couldn't believe it, not after the enormous load he had felt Josh shooting off earlier. His friend's cock was big and pretty. Josh's hard cock was nestled in a thick patch of dark pubic hair, wet with his own cum.

Ed gripped Josh by the hair again.

"Lesson two, faggot". Josh's mouth quirked in an almost smile, and his cock twitched. Ed shoved him back onto all fours.

"Fuck him" Ed commanded, looking at Dylan. Josh turned his body so that his ass was exposed to Dylan. Getting on his knees, Dylan spread Josh's ass and dove in head first.

"Fuck!" This time from Josh. His voice was still a croak after his harsh throat fucking, but it was laden with pleasure as well. Dylan felt Josh's hole flutter against his tongue. He changed tactics, spearing into him as hard and fast as he could. Josh's groan was interrupted, and Dylan looked up to see that Ed had filled Josh's throat. This time, Josh's tongue worked enthusiastically, and he stared up at Ed with a look that Dylan knew all too well.

"This is it Josh. No going back!" Dylan yelled to nobody as he pulled his tongue out and lined his cock up to his best friend's asshole. He sank in quickly, sucked into Josh's body until his balls were touching Josh's from the back.

Josh's arms flew behind him, scrambling for purchase and Dylan grabbed them, yanking backward. At the same time, he thrust forward into Josh's heat and cried out.

Dylan pounded into Josh, thrilled at the sensations, the pleasure that shot up his spine seeing his friend so thoroughly fucked out.

"You see Josh! There's nothing like it. No pussy could ever compare to this, god you feel so fucking good!" His mouth still fully occupied, Josh could do nothing but whine and nod as vigorously as he was able.

"I can't wait to breed that fucking ass boy. Gonna fill you with loads till they're leaking out of you." Ed grunted, and Dylan could see it now. Fucking sessions that lasted hours, Josh writhing on Ed's cock and cumming all over himself. Josh, watching and jerking off furiously while Ed fucked Dylan silly. No where to go but up.

That is what finished him off. He drove as deep as he could into Josh and came so hard that everything went white.

Beneath him, he could distinctly hear the sound of Josh's cum rocketing onto the floor.


12