Fuller House - Cruising for Love Ch. 02C

Story Info
The Final Possible Ending.
14.3k words
4.89
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers

~ Friday, February 11th, 2022 21:30 ~

Donna Jo Hale was sitting in the hospital room with her daughter-in-law and her grandchildren. When she came to visit her son to try and heal the rift between their two families the last thing she imagined was that the rift would be healed by the arrival of two little angels. As she held her granddaughter in her arms while mom fed her grandson she marveled at the special little girl in her arms, kissed her head, and whispered an apology to her granddaughter for believing that her father would ever be better off without her or her brother in his life. Sure, logistically speaking she was just looking out for Jackson's best interests. But in the months since they last spoke Jackson has thrived in ways she never thought possible.

"Ok grandma... it's her turn now." Mrs. Jackson Fuller informs her mother-in-law.

The words snap DJ out of her thoughts and she gets up and places her granddaughter in mom's left arm. With the little girl snug safely in the crook of her mother's arm, DJ picks up her grandson and placing him over her shoulder begins to pat his back to burp the little guy. Her grandson reminds DJ so much of Jackson, there are some differences, but she sees so much of her son in her grandson. The little guy burps rather quickly and DJ thinks to herself, I still have the magic touch.

As DJ transfer's her grandson from her shoulder to her arms she returns to her seat, reclines it, and gets comfortable her daughter-in-law smiles. Life has been tumultuous over the last year in ways she never expected. If you had told her nine months before that she would be a wife and mother to two amazing twins she not only wouldn't have believed the person but she probably would have laughed in their face. Yet, here she was and those facts were true.

~ Saturday, May 22nd, 2021 22:15 ~

Earlier in the morning, Daniella remembered waking up. The sun was hitting her directly in the eyes which aggravated her alcohol-induced headache. Shielding her eyes from the sunlight, Daniella manages to make her way to the bathroom, take some painkillers, and then shuffle back to bed. Once back in the bedroom she lays down and reaches over into the nightstand where she finds a sleep mask. Pulling it from the drawer, she places it on over her eyes, lays back, and manages to pass out again, sleeping the whole day away.

At some point around what she suspected was dinner time her boyfriend nudges her, gives her a kiss, and asks her if she wants anything to eat. As her stomach is still queasy from throwing up so much over the last 24 hours she opts for some chicken noodle soup. Not wanting her to move, lest she throws up in the bedroom, he went and got the soup for her and resting carefully beside her, feeds the ailing woman her dinner. DD was touched by the consideration and listened intently as her lover told her when to open her mouth so that he could make sure she got her meal and so she didn't have to take off the sleep mask as she still had a mild headache. Only when DD was full did her lover get her another painkiller so she could get some more rest and feel better the next day.

It was during the late hours of the night that DD woke up feeling quite reinvigorated for the first time in the past 24 hours. It was dark in the room and as she had never put anything on she was still naked from the previous night's activities. Beside her was her lover, his warm body was at least naked from the waist up. Daniella reaches over and finds that he is as naked as she is. Daniella reaches over and touches his manhood with her fingertip. His cock was resting between his legs but something about her soft touch brings it back to life in a matter of moments. Even in the darkness DD's eyes can make out the shape and can tell that it is already half hard. DD traces the shape of her lover's cock, running her finger up the underside. She can feel the veins in it as it hardens for her. She takes hold of it in her right hand and it twitches in her hand.

The sexy teacher licks her lips, leans over, and engulfs the organ in her mouth. She is not surprised that his cock tastes clean as he probably took one or two showers while she was unconscious. She has really grown to love the taste of his meat in her mouth. She didn't recall ever really liking this so much before now. Of course, she didn't recall him filling her mouth like this before. She starts out slowly pumping his cock with her hand. It isn't long before the slit at the top of his member begins leaking pre-cum from it. When it drizzles down the length of his dick and reaches her hand she releases her grip and then proceeds to let it flow halfway down before she grasps his cock again and uses the precum to coat his man meat.

When his cock is properly coated and feels on the verge of exploding DD releases it. She blows cool air on his dick and hears him groan his approval. Wetting her lips again, Daniella lifts her head and slowly lowers her mouth onto her lover's engorged organ. Even though she is the one going down on him she purrs as she savors the taste and feels of his cock as it enters her mouth. It feels very warm in her mouth as she begins to slowly and methodically coat the large tool in saliva the deeper she engulfs it.

Soon she feels his hands on her head as she bobs up and down on his cock. He says nothing, just helping her with the speed and tempo. Daniella is now so hot that she knows what she wants... no, what she needs!

Slowly removing her head from her lover's manly meat, DD looks at the cock that she will be riding very soon. Just to tease her man a bit she moves her head down, kisses the orbs containing his precious life-giving essence, and then traces her tongue up from the valley between them. Her lover hisses as her tongue teases its way up his cock until it reaches just under the mushroom head of his cock. She gently kisses it before smiling and backing up.

DD maneuvers herself so that she is straddling her lover's waist. She grinds her sex against his and this brings his hands up to take possession of her large succulent breasts. Daniella's breasts have always been sensitive. However, there is something about her lover's touch that is more exciting than usual. Maybe it was because she has been so sex-starved (self-imposed for sure, but sex-starved no less) that his touch feels so special... so exciting. As her lover's thumbs trace her nipples, she closes her eyes and sighs aloud to let him know the effect he has on her.

Daniella's mouth goes agape the more her nipples are played with. "Mmmmmm..." She moans aloud which excites her lover. She gasps in shock when he takes a firm hold on said nipples and tugs on them. DD bites down on her lower lip and tries her best to contain her squeals of pleasure.

"I'm not going to let go until you scream in pleasure." Her lover states in an insistent tone.

DD is grinding herself faster against his rigid member. As she moves her lover tugs back on her nipples, pulling them and generating pain and pleasure. Finally, unable to bear it any longer, Daniella's body shakes, and is unable to contain herself. The orgasm that rocks her body from teasing her sex and having her sensitive nipples pulled and tweaked sends her over the edge. She releases a loud soul-searing scream that rocks her lover to the core.

Daniella's original plan was to mount her lover and ride him to orgasm but that went out the window the moment he captured her nipples. DD finds herself falling off of her lover's waist and onto her belly. Already her body is a mess. Her pussy is drenched, gushing girl cum down her legs. Her body is covered in sweat, her long dark hair is stuck to her shoulders and back. She was gasping for air, a smile on her sensuous face. Her eyes were closed as she allows her breathing to level out and return to normal.

"Ohhh... OHHHHH GAWDDD!" Daniella declares extra loud. Her breathing was just about back to normal and she was her orgasm was subsiding when she is speared by her lover's cock. In the last few days, Daniella has sucked his cock, she has ridden his cock, and they have made love missionary numerous times, but this is the first time since they reignited their sexual relationship that she has been taken like this.

Despite having sex multiple times over the last few days there was something about being taken like this, and she was being taken. Her lover was owning her. His cock rodding her, forcing its way deep inside her body until the head of his cock was kissing her womb. Every time it struck her sent shivers coursing through her body and her moans filled the room. In her mind she expected security to break through their door at any moment expecting to find someone standing over a dead and bloody body. She might die of embarrassment were they to do that.

"Ahhhhhhh... she screams aloud as her lover pounds in and out of her body. In this position, her lover's cock feels so different and it is driving her wild. His girth is driving her wild and he is hitting all her best spots and she could feel herself fastly approaching her second orgasm.

She can feel drops of his sweat striking her back as he leans forward. He reaches around her torso and claims her tits again. His hands feel marvelous on her hyper-sensitive body at this moment in time. While most men would be mauling her fleshy "fun bags", he claims them and holds them gingerly. His hands meld into her tits and tease and tantalize her nipples as he skillfully nibbles on her shoulder, moving along to her neck, and finally claiming her ear. His tongue dances over her skin and this sends her over the edge. Her pussy clamps down on his rod and she hears him groan as his cock stiffens and then sprays her with jet after jet of his cum. Daniella's head flies back as she arches her back. Her lover is holding onto her tits like they are handlebars on a bike.

Daniella's pussy milks every last drop of cum from her lover and only when they are both completely spent do they collapse into a heap on the mattress. The room smells of sex and if she wasn't physically drained she would bring his always energetic cock back to life and take him again. But she was spent and she sensed her lover was as well. The pair pull the covers over their bodies. They are still connected by the cock wedged in her sex but it is softening and will more than likely slide from her slit while they sleep. The lovers lay on their right side, Daniella feeling loved like never before. Her lover's arms have her encircled and his body is melded to hers. It isn't long before they drift off, content for the time being.

~ Sunday, May 23rd, 2021 10:15 ~

The sun was blaring through the windows and Daniella "DD" Delgado was finally feeling like her old self again. She has not indulged like this in quite some time. Her body is no longer used to the amount of alcohol that she consumed. Obviously, she overdid it and in the process, she ended up losing a whole day to a hangover. However, it wasn't the sun that woke her from her deep slumber. As her mental faculties came rushing back to her it was the feeling of her legs being spread, of a monstrous cock piercing the folds of her netherlips, and of the cock that has been stretching her poor deprived sex of loving that roused her from her slumber.

Her eyes are blurry as the only time she was truly awake before now was in the middle of the night. The room was pitch black and thus her eyes didn't have much to focus on. Now that it was broad daylight out her eyes fluttered open and she had to allow them time to focus. She knew that she was currently on her back in the middle of the bed. Her body was warm and flush from her lover's special touch. She moaned her approval as his cock rodded her out. She thought last night when she was on all fours that he was deep inside of her but now, with her hips raised and her legs raised and spread as wide as possible, his cock head was piercing her cervix. The sensation was like nothing she had ever felt before. It was driving her wild and making it hard for her to keep her eyes open.

"Mmmm... madre dios... aye..." The sexy Latina moans. She feels her lover quickening his pace and with all of the willpower she can muster, she opens her eyes to gaze upon her lover... and her stomach sinks. Over the last sixty hours, she had long forgotten that she had broken up with her boyfriend when she caught him cheating on her. The alcohol-induced amnesia also made her forget that she was no longer in her original cabin, but in the suite belonging to her student, Jackson Fuller. It was Jackson that was between her legs, Jackson whose cock has been pleasuring her on and off since she left the dance floor. She is so panic-ridden at the notion that she is having sex with her student that her voice leaves her. She moves to push him away but her body betrays her. Instead of forcing him back, her hands hold him in place as the magnificent tool that has brought her so much pleasure these past few days once again sprays her love canal with its life-giving essence.

When this happens Daniella Delgado finds her voice again. Her back arches back against the pile of pillows propping her up, her head flies back and she screams as her body reaches another magnificent mind-shattering orgasm. She doesn't know why but she pulls Jackson against her bosom and kisses him... probably to silence the Earth-shattering scream. Yes, that's why she did it. The two kiss passionately for several moments before Daniella finally comes to her senses and musters the strength to push Jackson away. The young man is blissfully ignorant that at this moment everything has changed between him and the woman he has naively given his heart to. Daniella doesn't wait to come down from her orgasm. She tosses the sheets aside and makes her way to the bathroom. She turns on the shower and before the water gets hot she is under the spray.

She has to clear her head.

"I have not been having sex with a student!" Daniella repeats to herself over and over as the cold water cascades down her head. "I have not been having sex with a student!" A knock on the locked bathroom door brings her back to the reality of the situation.

"DD... are you ok?" Jackson asks through the door. The sexy teacher has no concept of time as she stands under the shower spray.

"I... I just need a few more minutes to myself, Jackson." She says trying to placate the younger man. She almost laughs to herself. Younger man... well... she guesses he's a man now after what they've done.

Daniella steps out of the shower and shuts down the water. She takes a hair towel and dries off her hair before using the hairdryer. She is going through the motions of a woman who has suffered an emotional shock. She has known Jackson Fuller for years and knows that he is not the kind of person to take advantage of a girl/woman. No... now that the alcohol is clear of her system she remembers what has transpired. While Jackson did nothing to stop the events she was the one to instigate almost everything (save this morning).

If anyone is the guilty party it is her and as the older individual, she is the one that should have known better. Taking a robe from the linen area, she takes a deep breath, exhales, unlocks the door, and opens it. Jackson is sitting patiently on the bed, he is naked and a small part of Daniella is in awe of what she sees. He has a Bruce Lee-like physique. He's not a walking mass of muscle, he is lean and well-defined. The muscles he has are apparent and he has the makings of six-pack abs. This she had not noticed but that is not surprising as most of their naked time took place in the dark.

"Are you ok?" Jackson asks again.

DD is unsure how to answer that. Realistically, she is as far from ok as possible. However, the concern on his face for her melts her heart and calms her nerves for some reason.

"I... I'm just mad at myself for losing sooo much time to my hangover." DD tells the younger man. "W... why don't you take a shower and change and go relax on deck. I... I think I'm going to go ashore and do some sightseeing, maybe a little shopping before the boat leaves port."

"Ok... are you sure you're up to sightseeing alone? If you want I can come with you."

"NOOOO..." Daniella says a bit louder than intended. "I mean... no. I'm feeling much better... thanks to you." Daniella tells the young man who has a slight blush on his face at the innuendo about their nocturnal activities.

What she does next is done solely to get her out of her current situation. She leans in and kisses Jackson and feels him place his hands on her ass cheeks. She closes her eyes and actually loses herself in the kiss with the young man, their tongues dueling until Jackson breaks the kiss, kisses the tip of her nose, and makes his way into the bathroom. He closes the door but Daniella does not hear him engage the lock. That was obviously just a her thing.

As soon as the door clicks shut though Daniella races to her dresser, and pulls out the first dress she finds. It is a white floral sundress with thin spaghetti straps. She doesn't bother with a bra as the dress would look silly with one. She throws the dress on in a haste and straightens it out to look nice. She sits down and puts on white strappy sandals and giving herself a quick once over in the mirror, grabs her bag and purse and makes a hasty departure from the room.

~ Sunday Afternoon ~

Jackson knew that things were strange with Daniella but after mulling it over in his head he was now very sure of it. Daniella was very agitated while they were talking... then very nervous. He put himself in her shoes and realized that during their time together DD never called him by his name. As such, he realized based on his years of watching CW Dramas and the like that his lover was so drunk that she didn't realize that she wasn't with her ex-boyfriend. Jackson felt awful at the thought that he had taken advantage of the situation. He knew that it could be considered rape as she was intoxicated and not completely consensual.

As he tried to figure out where Daniella might have gone sightseeing his ears are assaulted by the sound of someone pounding away on a keyboard. Finding the source of the noise, Jackson sees an older gentleman pounding away on a laptop that has to be about 5 years old. The man slams the lid shut in aggravation and Jackson swears that the thing is the size of War and Peace. Unable to watch him (and the computer) suffer Jackson makes his way over to the frustrated man.

"Excuse me, sir..." Jackson asks interrupting the man before he commits techno homicide.

"Yes?" The man is quite flustered and Jackson swears that the vein on the right side of his head is throbbing.

"Might I possibly be of some assistance?"

"I didn't know the ship had onsight IT."

"They might... I just happened to be passing by and heard you... assaulting the computer. I know it's an antique compared to today's technology but I think I might be able to help you squeeze a few weeks out of it before you shoot it."

This got the gentleman laughing. "I've had my entire IT staff look this thing over and they've barely managed to keep it running this long."

"Well, I'm not charging you anything so what do you have to lose letting me have a look at it."

"Well... when you put it that way..."

The gentleman watches as Jackson opens the obsolete laptop and Jackson chokes when he sees the very outdated operating system. Jackson sighs aloud as the hard drive chugs slowly along. When the computer finally finishes its bootup sequence Jackson goes to work. The young man's fingers dance over the keyboard at a furious pace and his eyes are moving from window to window. Twenty minutes later Jackson sighs like he is defeated.

"It's a lost cause... isn't it?" The gentleman asks Jackson.

Jackson stretches his arms and back. "How many people did you say looked at this?"

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers