Fuller House - Cruising for Love Ch. 02C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she did." Jackson interrupts, "The jewelry is very fetching, but without you to wear it it's nothing but a highly-priced bauble."

"Oh, deary... hold on to this one," Pamela tells Daniella. "He is so smooth and sincere that women would be falling at his feet."

Daniella moves closer to Jackson, leans against her husband's left arm, and kisses his cheek. Jackson wraps his arm around her wife's waist and when she looks into his eyes. There is no doubt in Daniella's mind as she looks into her husband's eyes that he loves her. The lust in this young man's blue eyes is staring deep into her soul and her heart is pounding like a schoolgirl in love with her first boyfriend. The difference is that she is married to the man holding her in his arm and he wants her to share his life.

"I know," Daniella tells the older woman to her left before she leans in and kisses her husband.

~ 21: 05 ~

The evening was magical and Daniella felt like a princess on the arm of her handsome prince. Mr. and Mrs. Fuller danced the night away after dinner in between talks with Jackson's new employer. The businessman had high hopes for his newest employee and Daniella assured him that her husband would live up to those expectations, and she would make sure of it.

At ten minutes to nine, Daniella informs her husband that she is tired and would like to adjourn to their cabin. Pamela saw the telltale signs that the younger woman was giving off and as Daniella was preparing to leave the woman whispers "rock his world". Daniella grins and nods.

The newlyweds make a hasty departure with Mrs. Fuller practically bowling people over as she makes her way from the dining area to their suite. Jackson watches as his wife pulls the room keycard that she had tucked in the bust of her dress and unlocks the door. Once inside she pushed him against the door and tosses the keycard onto the couch. She kicks off her heels, lowering her to her natural 5 feet 7 inches, and looks him in the eyes before she says, "I love you, Jackson Fuller."

It is the first time that he recalls her ever saying those words to him but he would remember it from now on. She leans in, her hands slipping into his unbuttoned diner jacket, and pushes the garment off his body as her lips seek his out. Their kiss is magic as her hands begin unbuttoning his shirt. The scent of her perfume has him excited as their lips and tongues duel for dominance. Win or Lose, Jackson doesn't care as long as they do this for the rest of their days. Once the shirt has joined his jacket on the floor Mr. Fuller kicks off his shoes bringing him down a few inches. His wife is already unfastening his dress pants and pushing them and his boxers off his hips. With a loud thunk, the pants and boxers are on the floor. Jackson now stands naked (sans socks). The young man breaks the kiss so he can engage all the locks on the door so they are not disturbed.

Daniella takes a step back and reaches behind her back and unzips her dress. Jackson's hands come up under her arms and slowly lowers the dress. As it was strapless Daniella did not wear a bra but her husband was very surprised to discover when he pulls it down past her hips that she had foregone panties as well. Not wanting to ruin her dress (they owned it after all, not like his tux) he watches as Daniella carefully steps out of the exquisite gown and takes a step back while he collects it, and lays it on the couch. Taking this opportunity to divest himself of his socks, the two are now completely naked before one another. Not a new thing, but somehow this feels new. Maybe because they are both completely sober, and fully cognizant, and they both want this to happen. Right here, and right now!

As he has no memory of having done so to this point, Jackson steps over to his wife, and does what even she doesn't realize he is going to... he scoops her up bridal style. Daniella shrieks in surprise at the sudden movement but once her naked body is firmly pressed against her husband's she laughs at the symbolic gesture. Jackson moves in and kisses the bride. The 40-year-old teacher kisses her 18-year-old husband back as she feels safe, secure, and loved in his arms. Once the pair break the kiss Jackson carries the sexy Latina to their bedroom.

Once inside, Jackson carefully lays his wife down on the bed that they have shared for almost a week now. Their hot naked bodies are pressed firmly together and Daniella refuses to release her hold on her young husband. Jackson parts the sexy Latina's legs and he discovers she needs no foreplay as she is gushing from her sex. Tonight their lovemaking is slow, methodical, and romantic. They are loaded up on natural aphrodisiacs and their stamina cares them well into the early morning hours. They keep things simple with the basic missionary position and the room is soon filled with their combined sexual odor. Their bodies move together in harmony, the color of their skin and contrast of tan and creamy white. Daniella and her husband did not know that she was already pregnant, their baby conceived the first night they made love. It was a one-in-a-million fluke, but fate has a habit of working out like that.

Still, with Jackson now gainfully employed under a guaranteed contract for no less than 4 years for considerably more than Daniella's salary could ever hope to be as a California school teacher the only things they had to worry about immediately were finding a house in Texas and then telling their families about that the pair were married. Neither of those things mattered to Jackson nor Daniella as the two made passionate love until they were both sated, then passed out in each other's arms.

~ Friday July 3rd, 2021 11:00 ~

One month has passed since the end of Jackson's Caribbean Cruise. Life has been tumultuous, to say the least for the young man. He never expected it to be easy, but he also didn't know what the position he would be appointed to would involve. Jackson had a lot to learn about the company that he was now a director of. It was a lot to take on, particularly with a new wife and home. Fortunately, he was young and was capable of staying up late and getting very little sleep. He knew that if Daniella was pregnant that he could look forward to many more months and years of sleepless nights.

When Jackson, his wife (only Ramona knew this), and their companions arrived in Florida to fly home to California Jackson informed his traveling companions that he would not be returning with them. Jackson's benefactors went so far as to upgrade the tickets of Ramona and her friends to First Class airfare for their return flight home. Instead of returning to California Jackson and Daniella flew with the Southerlands on their private plane to Texas. Roger explained his plan to Jackson to have him start out as a new hire with the company. He needed to know if anyone on his staff was worth keeping and the best way to accomplish that was for Jackson to meet them and evaluate them for himself.

The month was a grueling test for Jackson. As the "newbie" he was given all the worst work that none of the senior staff wanted to deal with, which was just about everything. Jackson quickly realized that the four senior staff (including the outgoing director) were just collecting a paycheck and doing less than the bare minimum of work. During his time with the IT Staff, he learns the reason they are so slow to update the tech in the building is that they would rather keep the old tech limping along, replacing computers as they die with an excess they acquired before the model was completely discontinued. The director bought these computers at a discount price and reported the price as the original price and the dividend was pocked by the upper staff.

On July 1st Jackson presented his finding to his boss. Jackson savored the look on the face of Roger's personal assistant who found the notion of this nobody wanting to see Mr. Southerland very laughable. That was of course until Jackson handed her an envelope, written in the boss's handwriting (she easily recognized it as authentic) instructing her to interrupt him at any time. As fate would have it, Jackson's arrival was during a budgetary meeting with all of the department heads. Jackson's "boss" blew a gasket when Jackson interrupted the meeting but he was silenced by the CEO. Roger halted his meeting and read the highlighted information telling him he would read it more thoroughly after this meeting. Roger read the part that he needed to and tossed the report in front of Jackson's "boss". The man turned pale upon reading the highlighted information.

Roger called security and told the man that he was fired and would be criminally prosecuted for embezzling company funds. After the ruckus Jackson created Roger informed the directors that this was Jackson Fuller, his new Director of Information Technologies. Jackson took the opportunity to tell Roger and his staff that the company needed to overall all technology in the company HQ first and he would assess what needed replacing from there once he replaced nine of the staff. Jackson actually had several candidates in mind for a quick turnover as while working for the company he started looking for replacements via tech forums. The staff being replaced met with the new director first thing this morning and the moment they saw Jackson in a suit sitting behind their former boss's desk they knew they were done. The three involved in the embezzling scheme were collected by security to be turned over to the authorities.

Roger and Pamela invited Jackson and Daniella out for dinner so that they could invite them to their home on Sunday for their annual 4th of July fireworks display. The Fullers graciously accepted. When Roger proposed a toast to Jackson on his "promotion" they raised their glasses but Daniella did not drink. Pamela instantly understood why and when they returned their glasses to the table she hugged Daniella. Roger, guessed instantly why the two women were so emotional (and he had also seen Daniella not drink the wine).

"I guess more congratulations are in order," Roger says standing up and holding his almost empty wine glass.

Jackson looks at his wife and she takes his left hand and places it on her abdomen. "Congratulations... dad."

Truth be told she is worried. Everything up until now has been a dream but this is their first true test. Jackson's hand moves from his wife's abdomen to her right hand and then collects her left hand with his right. "How far along are you?"

"I missed last week. I'm so regular that I made an appointment right away and the results came back today."

Daniella saw her husband's eyes tear up. She can't remember ever seeing him this emotional in their short time together. "I love you Daniella Fuller... and I can't wait to meet our baby."

The Southerlands smiled as Mr. and Mrs. Fuller lean in and kiss one another before all the people around them.

~ Sunday, February 13th, 2022 10:30 ~

It was now day 3 of Daniella Fuller's hospital stay and the doctor has given her and her twins a clean bill of health and signed off on their release papers. Jackson has not been staying at night as he has been putting the final touches on the twin's bedroom. All of the latest baby safety devices have been installed and are ready to go. The baby monitor is ready to go as are the safeties should one or both of them stop breathing. Jackson's stepfather stayed with him and the two went over everything to ensure a safe home for his grandchildren.

Jackson returned to the hospital that morning with the twin baby stroller that held the two-seat carriers. DJ never left her daughter-in-law nor her grandchildren at night. Daniella told her that she didn't have to stay but having lost so much time with her son and daughter she was determined not to lose a moment with the babies. Jackson and Daniella flew from Texas to California at the end of July to see their families and break the news they have been keeping to themselves.

The Delgados were surprised to find that Daniella had married during her cruise. They knew something was up when the very meticulous school teacher did not return when she was supposed to. Then she was incommunicado for almost a month before showing up out of the blue. Daniella's mother took one look at her daughter and somehow instantly knew that she was pregnant. Mr. Delgago was about to go on the warpath when Daniella asked him to calm down, then brought in Jackson to meet the family. Mr. Delgado was shocked, to say the least, but calmly took his son-in-law into the next room where he grilled the young man and everything that had happened. Jackson did not reveal everything that occurred during the cruise (for his own sake) but gave his father-in-law a more romanticized version. Whether the man believed it or not was hardly important, when it came time to answer about his prospects and how he was planning to support his daughter and grandchildren Jackson exceeded his wildest expectations by telling him what he was going to do and how much he was already making. Mr. Delgado welcomed the young man to the family and gave the couple his blessing.

Which is the exact opposite reaction that DJ gave her son after he walked in with his wife who was almost the same age as herself. DJ was furious and while she never swore (beyond her antacid swearing) she question what Jackson was thinking, what Daniella was doing, and despite Jackson having a job how he was throwing his life away by staying married. Jackson remained calm and despite the hurtful words Daniella remained by her husband's side. She asked to speak with DJ alone and she told her the same story, in the same manner, that Jackson had told her father. DJ had not guessed that Daniella was pregnant (although it was one of her concerns). When she was informed about Daniella's condition DJ stormed out of the room. Jackson informed his stepfather that he and his wife were leaving. That if his mother could not accept his life choices that she had no place in his life. He gave Steve their address should his mother change her mind.

That was 7 months ago. DJ missed everything leading up to the birth of her grandchildren and she regretted everything she missed. The house that her son's family lived in was grand to what her family was used to. It was large enough to easily hold the extended family that she herself grew up with and the one that she herself had made. DJ knew that if she wanted to be an integral fixture in her grandchildren's lives that she would have to make some difficult life choices. She and her husband would be having a very long conversation on the drive back to California.

Jackson wasn't worried. He saw the way his mother's rigid demeanor melted when she held her grandson and then her granddaughter. He was prepared for another lengthy argument when she showed up out of the blue. He had his offense and defense already planned out in his head. Who knew that Daniella going into labor would change everything? Nothing else mattered except getting his wife to the hospital and then welcoming his babies into the world.

Daniella Fuller would eventually earn her Ph.D. before her 45th birthday. The day she collected her doctorate she was 5 months pregnant with her fifth child. She and her husband agreed to have five children and they had them successively. DJ's family moved from California to Texas where she and her husband set up their practices and became quite popular thanks to recommendations from the Southerlands. Jackson would eventually earn a degree in computer science as well as several technology certifications.

The help that he got from his family and close friends made all the difference and Jackson never let any of them forget how important they were to him. His family, immediate and extended, made him the man that he was today and he looked forward to instilling that love and values into his own children. Daniella never saw this life for herself when she was growing up. Her career was her sole goal but it wasn't until the cruise and her life-changing encounter with the young man that would become her husband that she discovered what she had overlooked her entire life. She came from a large family but she took that for granted as they were always there. It wasn't until she had her own family and she needed help that she realized what she took for granted. When her parents came to visit she apologized to them for taking them for granted. She kissed her parents several times and thanked them for showing her what love is. She then kisses her husband in front of her parents and thanks him for being there for her when she needed it most. If not for him, and an alcoholic bender, she wouldn't be married to the most loving man that she had ever known.

Dr. Daniella Fuller sat in her department chairperson's office at Northfork High School, one of the largest high schools in the area as it serviced several small towns. She was in her large office that had all new furniture in it. Normally this would be provided by the district (IE: taxpayers) but her office was furnished from a donation by Southerland Conglomerate. In addition to her furniture, the company her husband worked for donated several million in new technology for the student and staff to use.

Daniella personally decorated her office and on her large oak desk, she had a new iMac all-in-one computer. Surrounding the 24-inch computer were two sets of photographs. On the left was the photograph of her original wedding day and their renewal ceremony. She and her husband only remember it due to the photographs and the video gifted to them by the staff where they stayed. Mr. and Mrs. Fuller renewed their vows on their fifth anniversary in front of both of their families, a rather large affair. Much like their original ceremony, Daniella was pregnant, this time with their fifth child. The Fullers have two boys and two girls and are anxiously anticipating the arrival of their fifth and final child.

On the right side were two photographs of her four current children. On the left frame were her firstborn children, the twins. On the right were her next two children. These photos always brought a smile to her face and as she ran her hand over her abdomen she was eager to welcome her newest child into the world. Life has a funny way of working out for the best (sometimes, she was a realist), and looking back she was glad that she went on the cruise, that her then-boyfriend cheated on her, and that she ended up sharing Jackson's cabin as it led to a life she never envisioned... her happy ever after!

The End

AN: This is the final branching bath. Please let me know which pairing you liked best and keep an eye out for Fuller House: Stranded.