Fuller House - Cruising for Love Ch. 02C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My IT staff... twelve different technicians looked at this thing. I wanted to upgrade our computers but the staff said it wasn't a good time to do so before the next tech expo."

Jackson sighed again. "Sir... if your entire IT staff looked at this then you seriously need a new IT staff." That statement earned Jackson a sideways glance the likes of which he has never seen.

Jackson slides the laptop over to its owner and he sees that the laptop is fully functional. "Ha... how did you do that?"

"For starters, you had several Malware programs running on your computer. It's why your computer was running so slow besides its age. Anyone with a flash drive with anti-virus software or malware removers could have fixed this issue. What passes for anti-virus software on your computer is what kept you from getting on to the internet. It disabled your wifi card so you couldn't spread it thru the ship's network."

"Really? Well... I can't thank you enough young man."

"Jackson, Jackson Fuller," Jackson says holding out his hand.

"My name is Roger Southerland. I'm on vacation with my wife and got a notification that I needed to check my work E-Mail and I have been fighting with this thing for the past day. If there is any way I can repay you... wait!" Roger Southerland says thinking of something. Reaching into his wallet he pulls out a laminated business card.

"I only give these to people I want getting in touch with me. If you ever need anything... co-signing a loan, a job, stock option..."

Jackson's face drops and Roger laughs loudly. "Just kidding about the stock options."

Jackson looks at the card. It is very high quality and has the man's full name, personal cell phone, work cell phone, and E-mail addresses. "Thank you, Mr. Southerland."

"Roger... you can call me Roger."

"Thank you... Roger. I will definitely have to take you up on your offer sometime. Now... I have to go find my lovely companion."

"Do you think she's cheating on you? If so she could be anywhere."

"No... I don't think that's it. She had a lot on her mind and wanted to go sightseeing alone. Now I just have to try and figure out where she went."

"Ahhh. My wife does that to me too. She usually tells me and of course, with my mind focused on business, I tend to hear it but forget. I would recommend looking at what the island has to offer, and I bet it will come to you.

Jackson thanked Roger and went to the ship's concierge. If anyone had information on the sights of the island it would be them. Sure enough, the concierge had a tablet full of locals and a short time later Jackson had a list of possible locals. Disembarking from the cruise ship, Jackson's stomach growls. Knowing he won't find Daniella if he passes out from hunger, he stops at the first outdoor eater that has an available table. He orders a nice-sized meal and proceeds to devour it. Once that is done he drinks a soda and after paying for his meal looks at the list of spots before him. Jackson looks at the map of the island and tries to figure out how best to do this. He has only a limited amount of time as the boat will be leaving tonight.

As he thinks about this a memory pushes its way through the jumble of memories in his head and he recalls something Daniella once said in class. While that is not odd, this particular factoid was a personal one, and the visual attached to it is more than likely why he recalls it. Gathering his things Jackson makes his way to the spot he hopes to find Daniella.

~ Sunday Night: Sunset ~

Daniella Delgado sat on the beach of the port her cruise was docked at. In her guilt-ridden mind, she never bothered to find out the name of the island they were on nor do any of the sightseeing that she intended to. She has been sitting on the beach blanket that she purchased all day. The items sole items she bought were the blanket, a large sun hat, a pair of white sunglasses with dark lenses, and sunscreen.

Daniella sighed as she watched the sun slowly start to set and knew that she would have to return to the boat and face her roommate. She still had not decided how best to address things with him. She did know that things would never be the same between the two of them. She was supposed to be a role model, someone that guided young adults and teach them what they needed to know to go out into the world and make something of themselves.

So lost in her thoughts was the history teacher that she failed to notice she was no longer alone. "Penny for your thoughts." The haunting voice of Jackson Fuller calls out behind her.

Daniella actually jumps in surprise at hearing his voice. "Jackson... how did you find me?"

"You told me you always wanted to walk on the beaches here and watch the sunset below the horizon."

"When did I say that?" Daniella wonders not recalling that particular conversation.

"In class when you told us you were going on a cruise... and again last night after we made love."

Daniella was in awe of this young man. She remembered distinctly telling the class how she always wanted to do those things if and when she went on a cruise. She vaguely recalled having a talk with him last night in their dark cabin about wanting to do this. She hears him move beside her and feels the warmth of his body as it slides next to hers. The cool breeze blows in from the water and blows her long dark hair back. She shivers slightly at the contrasting temperatures and feels goosebumps on her arms.

She has not turned to look at the young man who has been her lover this weekend as she is still ashamed of herself for what she did and what she allowed to happen. If she had not let her Ex get to her and get smashed she would never have slept with Jackson. She has to keep herself in check when he wraps himself around her. He smells very nice, a nice cologne is on his neck and chest. He had his hair trimmed sometime during the day she notes as she turns to look at him. Despite being 18 he still has an almost baby-like face and shows no sign of any facial hair. He has very striking blue eyes, eyes that almost pierce her soul as he stares at her.

"I'm sorry," Jackson says breaking her out of her reverie.

"Sorry... for what?" The older woman asks.

"You... you didn't know it was me... did you?"

"Of course not... you snuck up on me." Daniella says with a giggle.

"No... not that. You didn't know it was me you were making love to this weekend... did you?"

And there it was. This young man who she had to force to study and put effort into his classwork was somehow observant enough to know that she was emotionally distraught over their situation.

"No... I didn't."

"I"m sooo sorry!" Jackson tells her holding her hand. "I didn't intend for it to happen... and after it did... I couldn't stop myself from continuing."

As she looking the eyes of the young man before her she can see that he is on the verge of tears. Her heart hurts knowing that she is the truly guilty party. "No Jackson..." She says stopping him. She places her hands atop his and her hazel eyes lock with Jackson's blue eyes. "This is all my fault. I let my Ex galavanting about with that stewardess aggravate me. I drank so much that I lowered my inhibitions and forgot who I was with."

Jackson pulls his hand from Daniella's and uses it to lift her chin which has fallen in shame. "Hey... I could have stopped it when I woke up if I really wanted to..."

"Jackson... you would have had to be gay to stop what was happening."

"True," Jackson says with a smile.

The last comment eased the tension between the two. Daniella was on the verge of telling Jackson she was turning herself in to the authorities when they returned home. She knew that he wouldn't approve but it was something that she felt she needed to do. A large horn rocks her from her thoughts.

"The boat's leaving..." They both say in unison.

They scramble to their feet, collecting all of Daniella's things and tossing them into her bag. Hand in hand, they run from the beach to the dock. Jackson led Daniella by hand through the masses that seemed to be in front of them. They bobbed and weaved through the crowds and as they arrived they were just in time to watch the cruise liner start to reach the horizon.

"Sorry folks... the boat had to depart ahead of schedule due to a conflict with another inbound cruise liner." The dockmaster informs the pair.

"What are we going to do now?" Daniella asks looking as the boat passes over the horizon.

"We have a local charter plane that can take you to meet your ship at the next port. After all, you're not the first passengers to ever miss the boat." The dockmaster informs the pair. The man directs them to the charter and they buy tickets for the following morning.

"So... where will we be staying?" Daniella asks Jackson.

"If I might make a recommendation..." The man at the counter says pulling out a brochure for a local establishment.

~ Monday May 24th, 2021 0830 ~

Jackson Fuller was roused from his sound sleep by the ringing of the phone beside his head. His eyes are bleary and take a moment to come into focus. As the phone continued to ring the sound shatters Jackson's calm demeanor and he has to refrain from swearing aloud. Reaching over he blindly finds the phone and lifts it from its cradle. "Hello."

"Mr. Fuller..." the voice of the Charter owner comes across the old telephone.

"Yes?" The still-sleepy young man asks.

"I'm sorry to call you so early, but I am letting my charter customers know that I have to cancel all flights for today."

"What?" Jackson says sitting upright in a haste. His sudden movement disturbs his bedmate.

"There was a medical emergency on a nearby island and they have to fly someone to the mainland and aren't expected back before late so today's flights have been canceled. I have rebooked you and your wife for the first outbound flight tomorrow at 9:00 AM." The owner informs Jackson.

"Ok... 9:00 AM tomorrow." Jackson drops the phone's receiver onto the cradle and flops backward on the bed.

Daniella is half awake and half asleep still as they weren't supposed to be woken up by the staff for another half an hour. They only have Daniella's bag with the few items she purchased on her way to the beach and the clothes on their backs which seemed to be folded on the chairs at the small table near the window. Daniella opens her eyes and rolls beside the young man that shared her bed last night.

When they arrived at the... Inn (for lack of a better word), the previous night, they were told that there was only one room available at this time. The matronly-looking woman was smiling at the couple and told Daniella as they were checking in that the two of them were a perfect match. Jackson and Daniella decided to play off everyone's assumptions that they were married. The old woman however sensed this was not yet true but saw the love that Jackson had for his woman. As she looked at Daniella she knew something that the 40-year-old teacher did not yet know herself.

So it was that the staff pretty much waited on the couple hand and foot. The woman who they would come to know as Rowena whisked Daniella off before dinner while one of her grandsons helped Jackson. He was told that as their "honored guests" they would have a special ceremony followed by an extravagant meal before the couple retired for the evening.

Jackson and Daniella got up and found themselves naked. Unlike the previous morning, Daniella did not panic, she did not fly off the handle, nor did she run away. Jackson is still sleepy but he is a bit daring as well. He leans over and presses his lips to her temple. What he can't see from his vantage point is that the 40-year-old teacher is smiling and blushing. Jackson climbs out of bed and makes his way to the bathroom for a rinse-off.

As she didn't have any clothes other than the dress presented to her by Rowena and the sundress she wore yesterday she was at a loss for what to wear. A knock on the door rouses her from her thoughts and grabbing a robe puts it on and answers the door. Standing before her is a young woman holding two garment bags. "My grandmother had me get these for you as she noted you didn't have any luggage. This is for your husband."

Daniella thanks the young woman and knows that she has to give her a nice tip before they leave. Laying the two bags on the bed DD opens her bag and sees two items. The first item inside the bag is a pearlescent white string bikini. Daniella unties the strings and looking at the size is baffled to find that it is her exact size. Looking inside DD finds that the only other item in the bag is a matching sundress. Daniella slips the bikini bottoms one leg at a time. Once situated she slips on her sandals and then takes the bikini top and slips her arms through the straps. She reaches behind her neck and ties the string. Jackson arrives just as she is adjusting the cups to sit on her tits properly.

"Wow..." Jackson says taking in the visual.

Daniella gives the young man a sideways glance with a smirk before saying, "You just saw me naked, and this..." She makes a waving motion over her ensemble thus far. "impresses you."

"Honestly, I have loved every outfit you have ever worn. You were the most beautiful teacher in our school district." Jackson pauses. He crosses the room wearing only the towel and his hands come to rest on her hips. "Clothes, no clothes... you are absolutely beautiful."

"How is it that you only had one girlfriend in school, Mr. Fuller..." Daniella asks him placing her arms around his neck. "With your smooth talking the girls should have been flocking to you."

"Because that one girl was Rocki Mahan... and if I ever tried to play the field on her she would have wiped the field with me," Jackson informs the beautiful Latina.

"That... I believe." Daniella replies.

Jackson gets dressed pulling on the swimsuit that his hosts had picked out for him. It was a Royal Blue suit with white tropical trees, shore, and clouds. There are a spare pair of shorts for him after he is done swimming and a white button-down short-sleeved shirt that he puts on after slipping into his shoes.

"Don't you just look dashing," DD states looking at her nicely dressed young man.

Jackson takes Daniella's hand and leads her from the room. They have her beach bag with a blanket, sunscreen, and two towels for when they make their way to the beach. While they were changing for dinner last night Jackson got his companion to tell him the locals that she would have visited if she hadn't spent the day wallowing on the beach yesterday. She smiled and told him, enamored that he was truly interested in her and what she liked and what she wanted to do. Sure enough, Jackson mapped out the spots over breakfast and an hour later the pair were making their way around the island.

Daniella made the most of her time with Jackson and they fit in each and every site that she hoped to see when she planned this trip months ago. Jackson had bought a high-end digital camera with the largest SD card he could find. He took hundreds of photos at each sight of anything and everything that Daniella told him she wanted. Depending on the local he would have her get in the photograph to enhance the scenery (his words). Occasionally they would swap spots and she would take photos of him. If they saw another couple they would ask them to take some photos of the two of them together. It was the most fun sightseeing that Daniella had ever had and Jackson thoroughly enjoyed the time he spent with the sexy history teacher.

Once all of the sights were seen the couple made their way to the beach. They set up their spot on the vacant spot that Daniella had discovered the previous day. Jackson had his lovely companion strike some sexy poses on the beach scenery. Dry, wet, and sandy, Daniella posed and Jackson shot the photos. In a quid pro quo deal, Daniella then had Jackson pose for her. Jackson knew he wasn't the subject that she was but he did his best to pose as she requested. Once they were finished with the photography aspect of the beach they went about with the fun part of their beach trip.

With the camera stored and put away Daniella joined Jackson in the water and the two went about playing in the water as a pair of newlyweds would. They splashed, they dunked, Jackson tossed DD, and they had an amazing time until the air became very cool as the sun began to set. When DD began to shiver Jackson led her from the water and helped her dry off before he dried himself off. As they were the only ones still on the beach Daniella decided to be a bit risque and stripped out of her white bikini. She is standing at the edge of the beach ringing out her long dark hair when she hears a shudder click. This one sounds different. Releasing her hair and opening her eyes, she sees Jackson standing a few feet from her with his cell phone in his hand. She hears click after click of her naked in the sunset.

"JACKSON!" Daniella screeches and covers her breasts with her left arm and blocks her pussy with her right hand.

Knowing he doesn't want her to be mad at her for what he has just done, he unties his swimsuit and lets it fall to the ground. He walks over to a very cross-looking DD and presses his body against the sexy naked Latina. Leaning in, to Daniella's left ear, Jackson whispers, "Your turn."

Taking her right hand, he places his cell phone in her hand and when he is sure she won't drop it, releases her hand. DD looks at the young man and then it registers what Jackson wants her to do. "How do you want me?" Jackson asks. Normally the cool air coming off the water would be causing him some serious shrinkage but as Daniella hasn't covered herself up he is very excited by her nakedness. Daniella is torn between annoyance and arousal at the situation. Half tempted to drop his phone in the water, she decides to be wicked and turning on the camera app begins taking photos of the young man who has been sharing her bed.

It's only when the sun has almost completely set and night is on the verge of taking over do the couple dress and make their way back to the Inn. Rowena insists the pair wash up and change into their evening attire. Daniella does not have the time to have her hair done as extravagantly as the previous night but Amelia, Rowena's granddaughter came in to assist her as best she can with the time they had allotted. Once dressed (and styled) the couple rejoins the invited guests and staff for dinner.

After their meal, a slightly inebriated Jackson and Daniella adjourn to their room. Daniella steps out of her sandals when she feels Jackson's hands on the straps of her sundress. She closes her eyes as he lifts the straps up and off her shoulders. The dress falls and pools at her feet. DD feels Jackson's hands leave her and the next thing she hears is the sound of more clothes on the floor. She turns around and as she knew would be the case, the young man is naked. It's almost like they are in a trance.

The little space that divides them is closed as DD's arms wrap around Jackson's neck and they kiss. Jackson's hands are on her shapely ass, kneading them for several moments before she gasps in his mouth when he lifts her up into the air. Despite her hectic schedule between work and her degree Daniella has managed to diet and exercise and maintain her weight at about 140 pounds. She has heard jokes from cruder men and jealous women that most of her weight was stored in her tits. Right now the only thing that mattered to her was the large stiff cock that was piercing her nether regions. Her legs wrap around Jackson's waist.

The couple makes their way to the bed and proceeds to make slow, tender, love. Daniella is on her back, her long dark hair plastered to her back. Her lean tan arms and legs encircle the young man who has her pinned to the mattress. Their lips are locked in a heated kiss as Jackson drives his engorged cock in and out of the Columbian woman. The sound of his this slapping against her meaty asscheeks resonates in their suite and the springs are crying as Jackson's downward thrust tests their resilience. The couple makes love well into the early morning and by the time they finally pass out from sexual exhaustion Jackson has deposited several large loads of his viral cum into Daniella's receptive womb.