Fully Body Massage

Story Info
He gives his frustrated mother a much needed massage.
4.4k words
4.28
222k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

For years now, there has been a rift growing between John's parents. Most of the problems came from his father, who wasn't the most considerate or romantic person. He remembered how his mother used to talk about how romantic he was when they were younger. But over the years, when he became more focused on his career, he began neglecting his mother.

He was always coming home late, always forgetting their anniversaries and other special events, and always promising to do things with his mother, then finding a reason to bail on them at the last minute for some work-related reason. She had confronted him many times about it. He then makes an effort to be more mindful of their marriage, but eventually falls back into his neglectful ways.

Whenever his father behaved that way, it was usually John who ended up having to take care of his mother. He was the one who ended up taking her out to dinner, watching movies with her, getting her gifts for her birthday or Valentine's Day, and a number of other things.

John and his mother have always been close, but he still felt that those were things his father should be doing for his wife. John was now 21 years old and felt he should be out there having fun with women his own age, not spending his free time taking care of his mother.

One night, when his father came home particularly late and his mother was fast asleep in her bedroom, John waited for his father to come home to have a long-awaited talk with him. His father came around 1-am, trying to be as quiet as he could. John turned on the lights and gave him a big scare.

"Dammit, John, you scared me," said his father.

"We have to talk," said John.

"Not now. I'm tired and I want to go to sleep."

"No, we need to talk now," he demanded.

He followed John to the kitchen, where they sat down to have their talk. John explained to his father how he had been neglecting his wife and how it was hurting his marriage.

"I don't know what to tell you, son," he said. "But what can I say? I've just been too busy."

"Well, you have to make the time; your wife needs you."

"What should I do?"

He couldn't believe that his father couldn't figure any of this stuff out on his own; it was his wife, he should just know what to do.

"Your anniversary is in a couple of weeks; it would be nice if you would take her out to dinner and buy her some flowers. Maybe even get her a nice gift as well to show her how much you appreciate her."

"What kind of gift?" he asked.

"That's up to you, not me."

"Please, son," his father begged. "I need some help with this."

After thinking about it for a moment, John decided that he should pitch in before his father messed things up.

He remembered something that one of his friends told him about what his own father did as a romantic gift for his mother. John thought it could also be something that he thought might motivate his father to be more romantic with his mother.

"How about this? Besides a romantic dinner, flowers, and maybe a piece of jewelry, you give her love coupons."

"What is that?" his father asked.

"It's coupons you create with a variety of romantic gestures you can do for her. You can find them online or you can create one yourself."

"That sounds great," said his father. "Thanks John, you're a wonderful son."

John left the kitchen to go to bed, leaving his father to think about what he needed to do to show he loved his wife.

For the next couple of weeks, John was afraid his father might forget about their conversation and find another way to ignore his anniversary.

On the morning of their anniversary, John was awakened by his mother's laughter. He walked out of his bedroom and looked into his parents' bedroom to see that his father had brought her breakfast in bed.

"Look what your father did, Johnny," she said with glee. "He made me love coupons. I already redeemed one for breakfast in bed."

His mother was sitting up in her bed, wearing a white nightgown, with a blanket covering the lower half of her body and a silver breakfast tray on her lap. His father was sitting at the edge of the bed, cutting up her pancakes and feeding her. John left smiling, feeling proud of his father for making the effort.

It didn't end there. That night, he brought her flowers and candy and took her out to dinner at a romantic restaurant, where he gave her an expensive necklace. They came home late at around 2 a.m. John was awakened by hearing them laughing all the way up to their bedroom. He kind of knew what they were going to be doing next and went back to sleep, trying not to think about it.

At around 7 a.m., he was woken up by his father, who was dressed in his golf clothes.

"Listen, I have to meet a client on the range and I need you to do something for me," he said.

"What?" John asked with a groggy voice.

"I need you to make your mother some breakfast and take it to our bed."

"You can't be serious."

"And when you do, please give her this," he said, handing him a piece of paper. "Tell her it's been redeemed."

The piece of paper was a coupon for one breakfast in bed that apparently his mother wanted to redeem.

"You're supposed to do these things," said John.

"Hey, I redeemed plenty of them since yesterday," said his father. "Especially two for last night, if you catch my drift."

John remained silent, astounded that his father had just made a joke about having sex with his mother.

Before John could say anything, his father quickly walked out of the room, and a moment later, he heard him leave the house. John got out of bed, got dressed and washed up, then went downstairs to make his mother some breakfast.

He made her blueberry pancakes, his mother's favorite, with some eggs and coffee. He put it all on a tray and carefully took it upstairs into his parents' bedroom. His mother was underneath her blanket, sound asleep. He woke her up by gently calling out her name; her eyes slowly opened, and she looked surprised to see her son standing there with a breakfast tray.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Dad had to leave. He asked me to bring this up to you."

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me," she said angrily. "Did he at least make that breakfast?"

"Yes," he told her. He knew he shouldn't have lied to his father, but he wanted her to be at least somewhat happy about the breakfast.

"At least he did that," she said. "I knew I shouldn't have tried to redeem another breakfast one so soon."

She moved herself up in her bed; the blanket fell off her body, and John stood there in shock as he saw his mothers' bare breasts. His mother saw the shock on her son's face, realized she was naked, and quickly covered herself up.

"Oh, honey, I am so sorry," she said. "I completely forgot."

"It's OK, mom, it was an accident."

"Oh, I feel so embarrassed."

"It's OK, mom, I'll leave the room so you can get dressed and I'll bring this back in."

John left the room and set the tray down on the floor so he could close the bedroom door. He waited for his mother to let him know she was ready so he could come back in with the breakfast tray. During that time, all he could think about was what he had just seen. He was ashamed to admit it, but he thought she looked gorgeous naked.

He always thought his mother was a beautiful woman. She's the envy of all the other mothers in the neighborhood. At age 43, she still had a great body from consistently going to the gym; she had luxurious chestnut hair and a very young face that made a lot of people think she was John's older sister.

Now he had seen her naked. He was sure her breasts were D-cups, and they were still full and firm for someone her age. He liked them and was getting an erection thinking about them.

His mother called out to him, saying it was OK for him to come back inside. He told her he'd be there in a minute, giving him some time to concentrate on other things to get rid of the hard-on he was sporting so she wouldn't notice. When it was gone, he opened the door and walked into her bedroom with her breakfast. His mother was wearing a nightgown and sitting up on her bed with a big smile on her face.

"Again, I am so sorry about what has just happened," she said.

"I told you it's OK, it was kind of funny."

They both had a good laugh, then John put the tray in front of her and fed her like how his father had done for her yesterday morning. They talked and laughed a little, and when she was done eating, he took the tray downstairs and did the dishes while she took a shower and got herself dressed and ready for the day.

A few hours later, she left the house to meet up with some friends of hers for lunch, and when the coast was clear, John did something I never thought I would ever do. He opened up his laptop on his desk, searched through his mother's social media until he found a good picture of her, he could use, and began jerking off to her image.

He thought about how it would be to kiss her lips, what her breasts might feel like in his hands, and what it would be like to make love to her. A half hour later, he shot a large load of cum into a tissue. He pulled up his pants and threw the tissue into the toilet to flush away the evidence.

He felt guilty about what he had done. He never thought of his mother in a sexual way, but seeing her naked for the first time had done something to him.

He decided to watch some porn on his computer and jerked off to images of sexy women closer to his own age in an effort to forget about what he had done. It worked for a little while, but soon felt guilty again.

He decided to just watch some TV and forget to distract himself. He was sure that, in time, he would forget about everything and move on.

Over the next few weeks, not to his surprise, John's father had found new ways to bail out on performing those romantic coupons he made for his mother, and once again, it was up to John to make up for it by doing what the coupons asked for.

He was already doing a lot of those things with her before, but now it seemed like he was doing them twice as much. He took her out to dinner, danced with her, gave her foot massages, and so on. He was OK doing some of those things for her to make her happy, but it got weird for him when he had to take her on picnics or boat rides on the lake; it seemed too romantic for him to be doing with his own mother.

It got much stranger for him when he cashed in a coupon where he had to take her to the beach. He had to see her in a bikini and was asked to put suntan lotion on her back. He still felt guilty about how he jerked off to her after accidentally seeing her naked and wanted to forget all about it. But having to put his hands on his half-naked mother, even for something as innocent as putting suntan lotion on her, was giving him mixed feelings. He was also sure that having to do all those romantic gestures for her in the last few weeks added to those strange feelings he was having for her.

One day, John overheard his parents arguing downstairs while he was studying in his room. His mother was yelling at his father about how he was being neglectful again and how it was a horrible thing for him to dangle those coupons in front of her and not do any of the things she wanted to do with him.

"I want to do these things with you, not my own son. The only time you take any of those coupons is when it's for sex, and you're the one who asks me to redeem them. It's more for you than it is for me."

"I'm sorry, I've just been busy," he replied.

"You're always busy. You don't have to work so hard, you're already successful. You have to be here to work on your marriage."

This went on for a long time; eventually, they stopped fighting and made up. To make up for it, his father cooked a nice romantic dinner for the both of them. His father also asked him to leave the house so he could have some alone time with his mother.

John spent that time going to a strip club and getting lap dances from a few different strippers. He returned home around midnight only to hear his parents having loud sex in their bedroom. He decided it was best for him to leave the house again and come back much later, not only to give them more privacy, but so he wouldn't have to hear any of what was going on.

The next day, John's father asked him again to leave the house, this time for the whole day.

"I want to have some more alone time with your mother, if you know what I mean," he said with a wink.

"I'll leave, but you need to stop telling me about that kind of stuff," said John.

He took his books to the school library and studied for several hours. He spent the rest of the day going to the gym for a workout and meeting his friends for a pickup basketball game. He didn't want to come home too early, so he went to the strip club again for a few more hours.

When he felt he was out of the house long enough and his parents had plenty of alone time together, he texted his father, letting him know he was on his way home. He thought he should text him in case they were still doing things he didn't want to be interrupting.

As soon as he walked through the door, his father was rushing down the stairs.

"I need you to take care of your mother tonight," he said, and passed him another one of his coupons. "I got a big meeting with a very lucrative client.".

"Oh, no you don't," said John. "Whatever you promised her, you have to do it."

"I can't. I have to go to this meeting. This is the only time he says he can talk to me. And I have to leave now because it's an hour drive."

"But, dad--"

"Thanks, you're a great son," he said, and ran out of the house.

He looked at the coupon and it was for one romantic massage.

"Unbelievable," he said to himself.

He went to his mother's bedroom and knocked on the door; a moment later, she opened it up.

"I'm ready," she said, with a big smile that quickly went away.

His mother was standing at the doorway, completely nude. As soon as she realized she was standing naked in front of her son, she screamed and slammed the door. A minute later, she opened it up again and was dressed in a robe.

"Oh, I am so sorry," she said. "I thought it was your father, I didn't expect you home until later."

"It's OK, mom. Really, at this point, I'm used to it."

They both had a good laugh at that joke, which eased the tension between them.

"Where is your father?" She asked.

"He had to leave."

"Dammit!" she yelled. "I had a feeling he was going to pull something like that, but I was expecting it be another couple of days."

He gave her the coupon and said, "He gave me this before he left and asked me to do it."

"This was supposed to be a romantic thing for both of us. What is wrong with him?" she cried out. "And I could use a massage too; some of my muscles have been sore and I was hoping his strong hands could fix that."

John felt bad for his mother; she didn't deserve to be treated that way.

"I'll tell you what, let me give you a massage," said John.

"What?" she asked.

"Let me give you a massage. I don't mind, I put suntan lotion on you before."

"That was different," she said. "I was in a bikini, and it was just suntan lotion. I'm going to be naked and you will have to rub down my whole body."

"I'll stay away from certain areas, and you'll be laying down on your front."

She thought about it for a minute before responding.

Finally, she replied, "Well, I could use a good massage; your father has left me very tense; it would be good for me."

"So, let's get to it."

John left her so she could get ready for him. A couple of minutes later, she called out to him, and he came back inside. She was lying on her front; she was naked except for the white panties she was wearing. They were standard panties, nothing too sexy about them, but it still made her ass look great.

He walked up to her and sat down on the edge of the bed. He looked down at her. Her breasts were pressed down against the bed, and he could see the naked sides of them. He thought about how beautiful she looked when he saw her naked a few minutes ago and how he would like to see her naked again. But he pushed those thoughts out of his mind; he was there to make his mother happy, not to fulfill some disturbing desires he was beginning to have about his own mother.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Ready," she responded.

John began with the neck and shoulders. He could tell she was nervous about her son touching her. He was also nervous, but eventually they both relaxed as they got into it. He dug his fingers deep, but gently, into her soft skin, pushing away the tense muscles. She moaned gently as he did this and asked him to go lower. He was tempted to make an "accidental" slip with his hands to touch the sides of her breasts, but resisted that temptation.

John worked down her back; he was getting excited about touching her body like that, but he didn't let it get to him and kept the focus on making her feel good. She told him how great it felt and how relaxed she felt.

He skipped her ass, thinking it would be a bad idea to touch it, and moved to her legs and worked on them for a while. John wasn't much of a leg man, but he couldn't help thinking how great his mother's legs were, and how excited he was to feel them as he gave them a good rubdown.

He then focused the massage on her feet. As he did this, she began to moan even louder. He was surprised by how it was making her feel because she never moaned like that before when he gave her foot rubs. He assumed that the whole massage he had given her only made the foot massage more sensual for her.

When he finished her feet, he offered to give her one more quick rub down, and she accepted. He gave her a quick, but good rub down from her neck down to her feet again, this time he kept his focus on giving her a good massage, not letting himself having any more perverted thoughts about her.

He let her know he was finished and stood up from the bed.

"That was amazing," she said, looking up at him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said.

She asked him to go get her a towel from her bathroom, and he got one for her. He turned around so she could stand up and wrap the towel around her. She let him know she was covered up and he turned around.

"I know you didn't have to do this, John. Or any of the other things you've done for me in the last few weeks. I just want to let you know that I really appreciate it."

"It's OK, mom, I'm just glad to make you happy."

"Before you go, can I get you to redeem one more coupon for me?" she asked.

"Sure."

She opened the drawer of her nightstand and pulled out the coupon book his father had made for her. She ripped out a piece of paper from it and handed it to him. The coupon was for one good kiss on the mouth.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, and you better make it a good one."

There was no hesitation on his part as he walked up to her, put his arms around her and gave her a big kiss on the mouth. They held that kiss for almost a minute, enjoying every second of it.

When they finished kissing, she took a few steps back from him and dropped the towel. She stood there naked, except for her white panties, smiling at him. John gave up trying to resist. He pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants and boxers. His dick was fully erect and her eyes widened at how big it was.

He grabbed her and pulled her close, her breasts firmly pressing against his chest. He gave her an even bigger kiss than before; their tongues danced in each other's mouths.

John guided her to the bed and laid her down on it while still kissing her. With one hand, he took off her panties and gently placed that hand between her legs, playing with her warm, wet pussy. He vigorously rubbed her clit, making her break free from the kiss so she could scream from the orgasm being inflicted on her.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers
12