Fully Body Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began kissing her down her neck towards her breasts, where he began sucking on them. She held his head close to her as he began sucking on her nipples one at a time, all the while sticking two of his fingers into her pussy.

He repositioned himself on top of her and she spread her legs open for him. He looked into her eyes as he drove his dick right into her body. She gave out a small grunt from the pain of him going into her. The feel of her pussy around his dick was better than any other woman he had sex with before her. He didn't waste time as he began pumping his dick into her hard and rapidly.

She breathed heavily as she held him close to her, as she dug her nails into his back. She couldn't believe that she was allowing her son to have sex with her and how much she was enjoying it.

They rolled over so she could be on top of him. Her hands were firmly placed on the headboard as she began bouncing around his dick. He just laid back, enjoying himself as he watched this beautiful woman fucking him. He had never had a woman on top of him before, and it was an amazing experience. She was grinding him good and hard. It hurt a little, but he was loving it.

She got off of him and moved down his body. She took his dick and put it all in her mouth. Her head bobbed fast while her lips were firmly sealed around his shaft. A few times, she deep-throated him and gagged a little.

When she finished the blowjob, she got on her back and John got on top of her again and shoved his dick back into her pussy. They held each other tightly as he forced himself to push harder and faster into her body; she screamed into his ear as another orgasm surged through her body.

He could feel that he was about to be finished soon. He held off as long as he could, getting a few extra minutes with her before he shot every ounce of his cum into her pussy.

"That was amazing," she said. "You were amazing."

"Thank you," said John. "That was incredible."

After a while of relaxing and holding each other, they decided it was time to get out of bed. They got dressed and went to the kitchen, where his mother was making them dinner.

"I'm going to divorce your father," she said.

"I figured that would eventually happen," he replied. "Will you be, OK?"

"I'll be just fine," she said. "He's cheating on me, so it will make it easier."

"I didn't know that," he said. "But that does explain a lot of his behavior."

"I figured it out not long ago, but I should've realized it earlier," she said.

"What about us?" he asked. "Where do we go from here?"

She took a moment to think about it.

"Well, it was a lot of fun, but nothing good came from it," she told him. "Don't get me wrong, I hope we can keep sleeping with each other for as long as we want, but it can't be a relationship. When you need to be with women your own age, and when I'm ready, I need to be with other men my age."

"I understand," he told her. "Until then, you can count on me to be there for you."

"I know you will and thank you," she said.

She kissed him on the lips, and they went back to eating their dinner.

The End

12