All Comments on 'Fully Body Massage'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nah she need to get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If done right a good massage always gets you want you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kinda slow an borING at first. I knew from the start that the father was cheating. The sex should have one on longer then the one time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this one. I like the mom/son stories that have a good build up to the main scene instead of just getting right to it like many of the other stories in this category that I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It read like it was written by a not-very-well-prepared machine. No believable emotion, no natural dialogue, basically a nonsensual sex story. Amid all the amateurish writing, the opening paragraph has the father, the subject of the last sentence, being neglectful of "his mother."

ManningDP69ManningDP69over 2 years ago

It was all good until the coupon and the dropping of the towel its like you did not know how to end the story and jumped to fucking mom. No romance and the slow build that all the story was doing was a tease then WAM Bam thank you mom let's fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story, good buildup to the hot climatic scene between the characters. I did feel the ending was a little rushed, maybe it should've stretched out a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How is it love if there’s no relationship and they’re basically just at best friends with benefits?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

As a avid reader of incest stories and a romantic, I felt sorry for the mother and son. Although the mother's summation of the situation was logical and rational, there was no romance nor recognition of past events between mother and son. Personally, I would rather sleep with no one than with someone just to past the time.

Hollyweed6996Hollyweed6996over 1 year ago

Didnt like the ending, it could have been more romantic. Just my opinion.

live4thebjlive4thebj11 months ago

You’ve done better. And change it up for crying out loud. Your sex scenes are always the same in each story. And read your stories ever times before submitting. Obvious errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 hours ago

Rushed and too many errors

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous