All Comments on 'Fulton Springs'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
wapentakewapentakeover 3 years ago

Another most enjoyable and entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please get an editor!!!!!

You have very good talent, but the mistakes and doubled sentences make your story HARD to read. An editor would be able to cut the dross away so that the fine would shine.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 3 years ago
Timing things

He’s been gone 10 years but has girls heading off to university?

LitCritLitCritover 3 years ago
Too abrupt, too little detail.

You have a good basic storyline, but your delivery is too choppy and leaves out all the fine details that make for reader interest and therefor, readability. "This happened, then that happened, then we jumped into bed," doesn't make me want to come back for more, ya know?

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Awful

The errors in plot were so numerous that it was difficult to read. The dialog was so clumsy that it was hard to tell who was talking to whom. The whole thing was so trite that the only question I have is why the hell did I bother after page 1? 2* is generous.

WandererSoul2019WandererSoul2019over 3 years ago
Stretched myself to give 3 ⭐

Lots of weak characters. Those two abusive fathers like He-Man like they can do whatever they wanted to do ( rape, incest, child and wife abuse ), no law for them to apply. Only sunshine is the MIL and the two daughters and hope the coming newborn will be like his/her sisters not like their parents.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 3 years ago

I enjoyed it, but I've been reading the stories here long enough to get past the chaff and enjoy the wheat.

This is a place to read stories written by amateurs in their spare time. They're not perfect, but most of them hang together enough to give you the yarns that the authors are trying to spin.

You will get more enjoyment from amateur authors' works if you focus more on what they're saying, and less on how they say it.

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

a good story with a happy ending AAA+++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories