Fumbling in the Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so beautiful," Yusuf's voice was rough and desperate, the words almost a whisper between them. As Nicolo came back to the earth he put a hand to Yusuf's chest and adjusted his grip on him. He had wanted to experience that euphoria with him, but he was patient. The longer Yusuf needed his hands and mouth on him, the longer he got to feel his quickening heartbeat against him and feel the weight of him in his hand. He hummed in appreciation, his eyes filled with reverence, as he focused on lavishing Yusuf with his full attention. He sucked a trail of fleeting bruises into the line of his collarbone, watching them fade back to the smooth caramel of his skin. A gentle twist of his wrist had Yusuf turning his head on the pillow, his mouth slightly open and harsh breaths leaving him in erratic rhythms, and Nicolo knew that he was close as well. The subtle taste of Yusuf's skin lingered in his mouth and he found himself craving it again. He wanted to feel Yusuf's hardness on his tongue and taste his release. For a brief moment he felt filthy but as he looked back to his love and heard the praise tumbling out of his mouth like a chant he was emboldened.

Yusuf made a small sound of protest when Nicolo took his hand away. The sudden lack of stimulation on him was teasing and his hips chased the contact as he pulled away. As Nicolo shifted beside him he blinked his eyes back into focus to shoot him a curious glance. Before he could, though, he felt Nicolo's blessed lips against the side of his shaft and nearly finished from that alone. His gaze shot down to see him resting there between his legs, his face a mixture of curiosity and devotion, and Yusuf swore he was gazing at an expert sculpture. The sight was too perfect to be found in the world. Air was coming to his lungs in shaky sighs but he found his voice nonetheless.

"Your hands were enough if you-" He didn't want Nicolo to feel pressured.

"I want to taste you. I want to take the sun in my mouth and feel it beating there." As he spoke he hovered so close to Yusuf that he could feel his voice in his bones. He nodded because words had left him. Warmth spread across his chest and down into his fingertips. He felt so loved. The mixture of that warmth and the electric sensation of Nicolo licking and pressing his chapped lips against his tip left him dizzy and weightless. He tangled a hand in his smooth, soft hair and let desperate declarations of love fall from his mouth in mixtures of Arabic and Genoese. The pressure building in him finally burst when he watched Nicolo take him into his mouth. The sensation of his lips around him, the heat of him, the delicate drag of his tongue against the tiny opening at the tip - it was too much in the most delicious way. His body tensed and he held his breath, managing out a guttural warning before he released onto Nicolo's tongue.

The hand tangled in his hair tightened and Nicolo let out a soft whimper. He held Yusuf's thigh to ground him as he felt him spill into his mouth. A sharp intake of breath was all he could do to prepare, although he found that he enjoyed the sensation. Knowing Yusuf's praise had been genuine reassured him and the heat of knowing he'd made his love feel this way sent a shiver of satisfaction through him. Yusuf's hips stuttered and twitched in the most beautiful, uncontrolled way as he finished and Nicolo pulled off of him to look at the gorgeous man once he was certain he was spent. Instinctively he had swallowed most of him but a drop of his release hung on his lips. Yusuf lay breathless and bright in the wake of his climax. Nicolo pressed kisses up his body as he came to lay next to him again and Yusuf murmured something he couldn't quite understand - whether it was because his pleasure made him mumble or it was a fragment of a language he didn't know was anybody's guess. As the high of Yusuf's orgasm faded they embraced tightly and a sunny grin took his face.

"I wanted to finish together," Nicolo teased and Yusuf hummed, nipping playfully at where his neck and shoulder met.

"I suppose we'll have to practice that next time," They pulled away slightly so that Yusuf could smirk at him and Nicolo arched his brow, laughing slightly. Both of their limbs felt like gelatin and they stayed in bed for a while longer, basking in the glow of their heightened intimacy.

"It's stopped raining," Nicolo mused. Their hands were intertwined and they were pressed closely together.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

Such simple words had never held so much meaning before.

12