Fun and Games

Story Info
Black Olympic athlete has fun with two Japanese gymnasts.
6.9k words
4.44
14.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fun and Games

© Bad Hobbit 2022

Author's note: I wrote most of this back in 2013, just after the Games, which had been a triumph. The atmosphere in London in 2012 was fantastic; such a sense of togetherness and co-operation, people from all over the world coming together for friendly competition, celebrating the achievements of dedicated and very talented people regardless of nationality. I came across the story again recently in a 'work in progress' folder and realised I hadn't actually completed it. Much had changed since then, so I decided to finish it & put it onto Literotica as a piece of short, self-contained fiction, rather than the ongoing long stories I've written in recent years. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

The 2012 Olympics were a great time for me. I was delighted to qualify for the team, and even though I didn't win a medal, the atmosphere was fantastic. The Closing Ceremony, which morphed into an after-Games party in the middle of the Olympic Stadium, was like nothing I'd experienced before; thousands of fit young people, milling around, drinking, being friendly -- and most of them trying to find other fit young people to shag.

I was working my way through the press of athletes and officials, and everyone seemed to be having a great time. I shook hands with and hugged dozens of people, and got spontaneously snogged by at least 3 girls, which was awesome. A tall Aussie girl seemed to be going from bloke to bloke and giving them all full-on kisses, with lots of tongue. I was about to ask her what she planned next when she decided to move on to another guy. Then suddenly my arm was grabbed and a voice said "Prease?"

I turned, and there were two really cute-looking oriental girls, both not much taller than about one and a half metres, looking up at me with beaming faces. They were wearing sweet little tops and flared skirts, a little above knee length. One of them held her arms wide and smiled up at me, as if unsure how to hug a rather robust black man more than half a metre taller than her. I bent down, put my arms around her and stood up, lifting her easily off the ground; I've worked out with at least twice her weight in the gym. To my delight, her arms and her legs wrapped around me, and we kissed very passionately. She felt tiny and very delicate in my arms, and we snogged for about a minute.

Then I felt someone tugging at my arm again, and looked down to see the other girl looking nervously up at me. I smiled, gently put the first girl down and then lifted and snogged the second, who kissed me even more erotically than the first.

When I felt I'd given both girls the benefit of my mouth and arms about equally, I set the second one back on the ground. I expected a smile, a little bow and then goodbye. Instead, the two girls looked at each other and giggled. They said something to each other in a language I didn't understand and then dissolved in a fit of hysterics. I was at a loss to know what to say, but then one of then adopted a more serious, if somewhat furtive expression.

"Prease, my fliend want to know if -- if..." They both giggled again. "If it true?"

"If what's true," I asked, more than a little bit puzzled.

"If -- if -- if brack men big," she blurted.

"Sorry?"

"B-big?" she asked again, as if she wasn't sure how to say what she wanted to ask. Then with a shy expression, she reached out and tentatively patted my crotch. They both looked down and giggled again.

I smiled. "Well, yes -- I suppose so. We're bigger than average, I guess." I wasn't sure how to respond to this strange line of questioning from two very pretty young women. The girls exchanged more words in a rapid-fire conversation that left me even more puzzled.

"My -- my fliend, she say - can see?" Again, the shy looks, the girly giggles.

I was intrigued -- and actually rather turned on at the thought of two pretty girls admiring my todger -- and perhaps doing more than admire it. "Well, not here," I said, laughing a little. "But -- but if you'd like to come back to my room, then maybe..."

Again the chatter, and then both girls looked at me with big smiles on their faces and nodded. 'Well this is definitely a bit different', I thought. "Fine, ladies. Please follow me. I took the hand of the one who had been talking, mostly to make sure that they wouldn't run off and leave me wondering what I might have had, and began to push my way through the dense crush in the middle of the arena. I eventually forced my way through to the exit, with my new-found friends in tow, and we re-grouped.

"I'm Nathan, by the way," I said, addressing the two girls.

"Me Rie," she said; I had to ask her to repeat this to make sure I'd understood that her name was Rie, and not 'Miri' or something like it. "My fliend Yuko. She no speak Engrish."

"Japanese?" I asked.

Rie smiled. "Yes. You Engrish?"

"Yes." I thought it was a bit obvious from my Team GB strip, but I didn't say so. "OK, ladies, follow me."

I led them out through the security barriers, and then put an arm around each girl as I steered them back toward my small but comfortable room in the Olympic Village. On the way, Rie explained in her broken English that they were both gymnasts. Like me, they hadn't won anything, but had enjoyed the competition and the great atmosphere of the Games.

"Ev'one so fliendry. It all so nice here."

Yuko just smiled delightfully at me every time I looked down at her. Me, I must have had a grin from ear to ear, walking along with a gorgeous little China doll on each arm.

We got to my room, and I offered them a drink. I had a few cold beers in a small fridge, and they each accepted the drink with a little bow. I couldn't help but think that they looked a bit like the fetish Manga schoolgirls I'd seen in the picture books in bookshops and on posters. They tried to look sophisticated as they sipped their beer shyly from the bottles I'd handed them, but ended up looking even sweeter than before.

"So ladies, what would you like to do? Do you just want to look, or would you like to feel what it's like?"

Again, a little rapid-fire conversation. "Prease to -- to feel. Is it -- is it ver' big?"

"That depends on what you call big. If I was a pole-vaulter, I wouldn't be able to use it in my sport, but it's big enough."

Rie gave me a puzzled expression. Obviously, my attempt at humour was a little lost on her. I changed tack.

"So if I take my clothes off and show you what I have, will you do the same? You're both very beautiful. I'd like to see you naked as well."

After the usual quick exchange, in which Yuko's expression showed a little surprise and, if I judged it, a bit of excitement too, Rie replied "Yes. Yuko and me will take clothes off if you do first."

'Cool!' I thought, and I smiled and nodded at the girls. The Team GB strip wasn't terribly flattering -- the track suit tops and bottoms were a bit baggy, so you didn't look exactly sexy in them. I took off the top and the t-shirt underneath, and Yuko reached out and stroked her hand over my pecs with a look of amazement on her face.

"Hasn't she seen a guy's chest before?" I asked, a bit surprised.

"Not brack man. You good body," Rie said.

"Thanks," I said, at the same time thinking that they looked like they had good bodies too, if you liked the ultra-skinny, petite teen look.

I kicked off my trainers and peeled off my socks. (There are few sights more comical than a guy in just socks). Then I slipped the trackie-bottoms off, leaving just a pair of white jockeys. The idea of stripping in front of two sweet oriental girls was already getting me pretty aroused. When the girls saw the outline of my half-hard cock in my pants, their eyes widened.

"Rook rike you ver' big man," Rie gasped.

"So do you want to see the real thing?" I asked with a smile, hooking my thumbs in the waistband of my pants. Again, Rie nodded, and Yuko obviously saw her friend's reaction, understood the question and nodded too.

Just to tease, I turned around and peeled my pants down my legs. When they were off, I turned back. Yuko gave a little shriek, and her eyes went as wide as saucers. Rie's hand came up to her mouth as a look of shocked surprise came to her face.

I'm not the biggest guy around, but I'm not small either. My erect cock is around nine inches long and about six and a half around, so guessing that most Japanese guys don't normally approach those dimensions, the girls clearly got the answer to their question. By their reactions, I assumed that they weren't expecting me to be quite that big.

Without making a sound, Yuko reached out and gingerly touched my cock, which gave a little twitch in response.

"It doesn't bite, you know. You can hold it if you like," I said, generous guy that I am. Yuko looked puzzled, so I took her hands and wrapped them around my cock.

She gently cupped it in both hands, for a moment unable to take her eyes off it. Then she looked up at me with a look of disbelief on her face, then back down at my cock that was continuing to grow in her hand. Then Rie reached out and stroked it as if it were a wild animal that needed to be soothed.

"Is it what you expected?" I asked.

"It -- it ver', ver big," Rie said in a serious tone, unable to drag her eyes away from must have seemed to her like some alien monster.

"Now you've seen it, do I get to see you?" I asked. I was getting mightily turned on by the reactions of two hot little girls, and the thought that this might go farther was giving me a serious boner.

Again the chatter. "Yuko a rittle bit scared," Rie said. She looked a bit scared herself.

"A deal's a deal," I said, smiling to try to make them feel more relaxed.

Rie and Yuko exchanged glances and another short dialogue. Then Rie smiled, nervously and nodded.

The two girls pulled off their little sporty tops. Underneath, each wore a sweet little plain, white bra. Shyly, without making eye contact, they removed their pleated, knee-length skirts, and stood in bras, white panties and white knee socks. My cock stood even stiffer to attention; they looked even more like fetish manga schoolgirls. Yuko looked at it, grabbed Rie's arm and pointed. Both of them stared, open-mouthed.

Yuko bit her lip. Rie said "It -- it BIGGER!"

"What do you expect?" I asked. "You're two very sexy, very beautiful girls, you're in nothing but your underwear and in a moment you'll be taking that off too. I'm very, very excited -- as you can see."

Rie spoke to Yuko, who giggled. She seemed unable to take her eyes off my cock.

"Ladies," I went on, "would you like me to remove your remaining clothes or will you do it yourselves?"

Rie said something to Yuko, and then Yuko smiled shyly and said "Prease?" -- the first word of anything approaching English she'd spoken.

The two girls then turned around, and I took this as a signal to unfasten their bras. Once these were off, I hooked my thumbs into Yuko's sweet white panties and started to pull them down. She let out a little gasp, and I half expected her to try to stop me, but instead she simply stood with her back to me, her arms crossed over her breasts, as I slipped the tiny garment down her skinny legs. I helped her out of her trainers, and then flicked the panties onto the chair where I'd previously placed the girls' bras.

As I slowly stood up, I ran my hands over Yuko's silky skin; up the backs of her legs, over her tiny, tight, muscular buttocks, across her back to her shoulders. I then paused and kissed the back of her neck, beneath the short, pageboy-cut jet-black hair. She let out a little sigh. I straightened up, ran my hands slowly down her front to cup her tiny breasts, and as I did so, pulled her gently against my body. She let out a little yelp as she felt my cock, now full and vertical, pressed against the smooth skin of her back, and I tried to suppress a little laugh.

I looked down at Rie, who was watching over her shoulder what I was doing with her friend. I could almost detect a pang of jealousy, so I moved from behind Yuko and leaned over Rie's shoulder. As she turned her face to mine, I kissed her softly. Then I reached down, hooked my thumbs into her panties and started sliding them down.

Rie was a little curvier than tiny Yuko, and as I helped her out of her panties and trainers, I took the opportunity to lick her peachy buttocks. She squealed and giggled, but she didn't pull away.

I slithered my tongue up her back, under the little ponytail that contained her slightly-longer locks, and ran my hands around her hips and over her tight abdomen, up to her sweet, nicely-rounded breasts. As I gently stroked them and kissed her neck and shoulders, she sighed.

Then I was aware of Yuko, touching my shoulder. I turned and she kissed me again. I moved so that I had an arm around each of them, tiny dolls in comparison with my rather more powerful frame. As I held them to me, feeling their small breasts -- in Yuko's case, almost non-existent -- against me, kissing them alternately, enjoying the sensations of their silky skin brushing mine, I was aware of a hand on my cock. To my surprise it was Yuko, who had seemed the shyer of the two. And then there were two hands, then four on my cock.

"Ladies, you've found the big cock you were looking for. What would you like to do with it?"

The girls looked at each other, and Rie said something. Yuko giggled and replied. Rie looked up at me with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. "Prease, would rike to... would rike..."

"Would you like me to fuck you? Both of you?"

She looked at me with an expression of alarm on her face. Either the idea frightened her, or she didn't like the language, or... she didn't have any idea what I was suggesting.

"Would you like me... to put this..." I indicated my cock, "inside you? Or you and Yuko?" I reached down and cupped both of their pussies in my hands. They were already wet. "Here?"

Rie and Yuko looked at each other. Rie said something, and Yuko nodded. Rie looked up at me, and in a soft little voice she said "Prease? But -- but, prease... gentaw. Ver' -- very small."

"Of course I'll be gentle. But first, let's see what I can do for you ladies to get you ready."

My girlfriends have typically been athletes like myself; tall, robust, energetic and assertive. They know why they're with me, they know what they want and they insist on getting it -- and they usually do. But these girls were different. Judging by their behaviour, they weren't virgins, but their behaviour was an odd mixture of curiosity and shyness. Asking a strange black guy to show them his cock didn't seem the actions of a shy girl, but I guessed that maybe there was a dare and some alcohol involved.

And I wasn't about to ask questions. I'd never previously had the delightful pleasure of being with two naked women at the same time, and it was difficult to work out what to do. I tried to be as fair as possible, caressing them both, sharing kisses, hugging each of them close in turn. They both had the smoothest, silkiest skin, and I did my best to explore every inch of it, reaching down to stroke thighs and tight little bums, licking and nibbling at breasts and nipples. It was glorious.

They weren't exactly passive in this either, seemingly desperate to stroke and lick me in much the same way as I was with them. Yuko had a great technique, sucking and tonguing my nipples, while Rie seemed to like squeezing and stroking my bum. Oh, and they both kept returning to my cock, which was enjoying all the attention it was getting from four delicate but skilled hands -- almost enjoying it too much. By the time my fingers were probing two very wet pussies, I knew it was time to change the focus before I had a premature accident.

'Time for a change', I thought. "Ladies - why don't you both get on the bed, so I can help you enjoy this even more?"

I steered them back to the bed, and after a little manoeuvring, they were lying side by side across it.

"Open wide for me ladies," I said, and after Rie had translated, both girls spread their legs. I guess I hadn't really allowed for the fact that they were gymnasts, but they both effectively did the splits, and I was presented with two sweet, wet pussies, lightly framed in soft, dark curls and spread very, very wide. The next couple of minutes was spent successfully getting two very cute and very flexible young ladies writhing around with mounting pleasure, as my fingers and tongue explored their wet, silky pussies.

I don't think I've ever enjoyed eating any girl as much as I relished devouring those two. The taste of their juices was quite different from European and American girls I'd tasted before -- and since. A week earlier, I'd had a pretty spectacular session with a Canadian cyclist, who was wild and very willing. Her pussy had an interesting, slightly musky flavour. Rie and Yuko had a spicy flavour. I couldn't get enough of it -- and clearly, they couldn't get enough of what I was doing; fingers in their ultra-tight pussies, tongue alternating from one pink slit to the other. They simply squealed, gasped and wriggled -- which was fine by me, up to a point.

But then I changed position. I quickly scooted around so that I was stretched out between them, feet toward the pillows, face at pussy level, and resumed my fingering and licking from a different angle. The big advantage of this new position -- for me at least -- was that it brought my cock into hand and mouth range for the two girls. Fortunately, they noticed this too and took full advantage of it.

I don't know if you've ever had the opportunity to have two girls play with your cock at the same time. I mean, a blow-job from one girl can be fantastic, but having two mouths and four hands in play at the same time is something special. I couldn't see exactly who was doing what, but while one of them was sucking the head of my cock, the other was licking my balls, then they'd both run their mouths along the shaft, combine their hands to stroke me up and down -- God, it felt fantastic.

But I knew something that would feel even more fantastic. I stopped licking for a moment and said "Rie, which of you would like to feel my cock inside them first?"

From somewhere around thigh level, I heard her voice say "It ve'y ve'y big. I not sure..."

"How about Yuko? You came here to try out a big cock. Surely one of you wants to feel it inside her?"

Rie said something to Yuko, who made a high-pitched "Ai!" sound. Without waiting for a translation, I sat up and reached across Yuko's sweet little body to the bedside drawer, retrieving the condoms I'd stashed there. Off came the wrapper, on went the rubber and I was kneeling between Yuko's open thighs before either girl could react. Yuko looked at my cock, fully erect and standing to attention, and her eyes were like saucers. It was a very erotic look on her. Carefully I pointed my cock at her pussy, gently rubbing the tip up and down her slit. She squealed, and then said something to Rie in an urgent whisper.

"Yuko say you too big. She scared", Rie translated.

"Tell her I'll be very gentle, and she'll love it. You both wanted to find out how big I am. I need to show you what big really feels like."

Rie said something to Yuko, but before she could finish, my cock was pressing at Yuko's opening, and she made a little squeak as I pressed harder and started to slide in. Fuck, she was tight! I guess I was expecting tight -- Yuko was built like a little doll -- but this was super-tight. The Canadian cyclist had been, shall we say, adventurous. She really wanted to be fucked by a big, black cock, and her wish was granted. She came several times. And then she asked for it up the arse, or as she said, 'stick it in my ass'. That was tight -- fucking tight -- and she squealed and moaned and eventually came, and the feeling of her hot arse throbbing around my cock was absolutely mind-blowing. It was more than my mind that blew then, and I was almost bursting the condom with the amount of spunk I shot inside her.

12