Fun and Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yuko's pussy was about as tight as that girl's arse. Fortunately, Yuko was very wet, and I could slowly rock my way inside, while she made endearing little whimpering noises, and looked surprised and perhaps a little frightened. Call me callous, if you like, but I wasn't going to get two gorgeous, hot naked oriental girls in my room and not fuck at least one of them. What's more, I was convinced that finding out the size of my cock wasn't an academic exercise for these two. As I said, I'd assumed that they'd had some sort of a dare on to see how far each of them would go with a really big cock, and I was determined that Yuko, at least, would go through with the experience. I hoped that, if I made Yuko come, as I believed I would, Rie would then be persuaded to give it a try.

Yuko started jabbering something in Japanese, in a high-pitched and rather plaintive voice. I looked at Rie, who was staring open-mouthed at my big cock edging into Yuko's tiny pussy.

"What did she say?" I asked, trying to concentrate on filling Yuko up as gently as I could.

"She say you -- you too big for her. She say it hur'."

"Tell her this will only last a few moments. If she relaxes, it will start to feel good -- very good -- soon." I sincerely hoped I could deliver on that promise quickly, but I really didn't want to pull out at that stage.

With half my length inside her, I started a slow in-out motion, loosening her oh-so-tight little cunt and making it easier to go deeper. At the same time, I got my thumb onto Yuko's clit -- somewhere it should have been already -- and started gently circling. The little whimpering noises got louder and more high-pitched.

Slowly, with each stroke, I probed a little deeper inside Yuko. My thumb kept up a relentless pressure on her clit, and the expression on her face began to change from one of shock and pain to one of surprised pleasure. Her mouth was wide open, and she kept gasping and making occasional moans and whimpers, and then her legs closed around me and I felt her heels on my back. My hips were pressing her skinny thighs wide apart, and I could feel the knuckle of my thumb against my abdomen as I finally got almost my whole length into Yuko's deliciously tight hole. She gave a little shriek as I felt the head of my cock press the very end of her vagina.

I paused for a moment, lazily rubbing her clit and making her squirm with pleasure.

"Ask her how that feels," I said to Rie. There was a short conversation, mostly gasped on Yuko's part.

"She say so big. She full. She not think -- think it fit."

"Well it does fit, and I think she likes it. And she needs to tell me."

I carefully pulled back, about half way, and then slowly went in to my full length. Yuko moaned. I did it again, this time pulling back a little farther, hollowing my back a little to increase the pressure on the front wall of her vagina and then the sensitive area behind the cervix. She gasped and cried out.

"Ask her if she likes what I'm doing."

Rie translated. Yuko gasped "Hai!" several times -- one of a handful of Japanese words I knew.

"Good. Now she needs to learn three words of English, which I want her to repeat for me. Tell her that if she does that, I promise to make her come. Understood?"

Rie nodded, and whispered something to Yuko, who gave me a plaintive look, somewhere between awe and orgasm.

"Tell her to repeat this: please -- fuck -- me. Do you understand what that means?"

"Prease?" Rie replied, looking a little puzzled.

"It's just to ask me to keep doing what I'm doing. Can you teach her that?"

Rie translated again, and Yuko said hesitantly -- "prease -- fu' -- mi"

"Please. Fuck. Me." I raised my eyebrows and nodded to her.

"Prease. Fug. Mee" she replied.

I kept on with my slow rhythm, doing what I wanted Yuko to ask me to do. "Fu-K. K. K. Say it!" I looked at her and raised my eyebrows in expectation, as my cock slid in and out, deeply in and slowly almost all the way out, of her tight and very wet pussy.

"Prease. Fu-uKK. Mee" she said.

I smiled. "Excellent! Again?" My thrusts were now full-length, and getting faster and harder. My thumb was working her clit, while my other hand covered her tiny breast and palmed the nipple. She was panting hard, reacting to the way I was pumping her hot, sweet, tight little cunt.

"Prease. Prease -- fu-uck -- mee. Prease fuck mee. Prease fuck mee." As she repeated the phrase, I did as she asked; harder, faster, making as much contact as I could with her g-spot -- which was quite a lot, considering how snug the fit was -- pushing at the soft cushion at the top of her cunt and working her clit, watching her face as she seemed to be transfixed by the big, black rod that was repeatedly impaling her.

"Preasefuckme preasefuckme prease -- prease -- fuckfuckfuck - AH -- Aiiiiiii! Aiiiii! Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

I felt her coming, heard her squeals and moans, and it was all I could do to prevent myself coming as well. Her legs were shaking; in fact, her whole body seemed to be wracked with spasms, and her head thrashed from side to side as she writhed and wriggled on my merciless cock. I kept her in this state of euphoria for as long as I could, working her clit, pounding her tight little hole, until her hands were held out straight, trying to stop my thrusts.

"Stop! Prease, she want you to stop now!" Rie said urgently, though I didn't need her to translate. I took my thumb from her clit, stopped thrusting and slid out of her. She collapsed back onto the bed, her breathing ragged, almost sobbing. I bent forward, took her in my arms and kissed her. Her slim arms went round my shoulders and she kissed me back, apparently hungry to show me how much she'd enjoyed what I'd done to her.

She felt so tiny in my arms, and she flung her arms and legs around me in a very passionate embrace, as our mouths locked and licked. We stayed that way for some time, Yuko grinding her lithe, skinny body against me, until I felt a hand on my bum, and heard Rie saying "Prease?"

I broke the kiss and looked at her. There was a light in her eyes. She seemed to have been fired up by watching me fuck her friend, watching Yuko come so explosively on my cock. I guessed she'd decided that she wanted some too.

"Yes, Rie? What do you want?" I was deliberately being a little difficult. I wanted to see how she'd react.

"Prease -- prease..." she looked a little embarrassed. "Prease -- fu-uck me?"

"Good girl, Rie!" I said, and kissed her. Yuko seemed reluctant to let me go, her lithe, gymnast's frame clinging to me like a skinny, very sexy octopus, and I had to gently prise our bodies apart.

Yuko let out a long stream of Japanese words, and Rie laughed. I looked at her for explanation.

"She say best -- best Seikō." She giggled. I looked at her, puzzled. To me, Seiko was a brand of watches. The best watch?

Rie looked at my puzzlement. She mimed pushing something repeatedly into her pussy.

"Oh, the best fuck!" I grinned back. Rie smiled and nodded.

"Yuko say it best fu- fug she have."

"Has she had many -- many Seikō?" I asked.

Rie giggled again. "No many. Onry one -- one boyflend."

I guessed that Yuko's boyfriend wasn't hung like me, and how she'd feel next time that boyfriend decided to fuck her. But there was something I was more concerned about.

"Rie, are you ready? For Seikō? With this?" I pointed to my cock.

Rie looked down and there was an abrupt change in her expression. The realisation of just how big my cock was, and that it was going to go inside her, removed the smile from her face. I saw her bite her lip in trepidation.

"Prease, you -- you lie down. I -- I sit?"

I got the meaning, and rolled onto my back. Before I could move, Yuko had reached across and started stroking her hand up and down over the surface of the condom, still wet with her own juices. She leaned in close and kissed me again with real urgency. Then she turned to Rie and said something in Japanese.

Rie said "Yuko ask what you call -- this?" Her hand joined her friend's on my dick.

"It's called a cock," I replied.

"Yuko say she rearry rike you co'."

I smiled at the odd sound -- as if Yuko was saying she liked herself. "Your Co-CK," I replied, slowly. "CK. Like in Yu-KO. She really likes my COCK."

"Co-CK" Rie said. "Rearry nice co-CK."

"Thanks. And you have a really nice pussy," I replied, slipping my fingers into her slit. "Why don't you show me what it feels like, wrapped around my cock?"

"Prease?" she said, with a puzzled expression.

"You want to ride my cock?" I asked.

She glanced down at it, and her expression when she looked back at me showed she was nervous but excited. She nodded.

"OK, Rie. Time to climb aboard." Whether she understood what I'd said, I wasn't sure, but I took her arm, lay back and pulled her gently forward. She understood what I was intending, and took up a squatting position over my hips. I held my cock upright. And then I was surprised to feel Yuko's hand next to mine, pointing my cock at her friend's pussy. I let go and lay back, allowing the girls to do what they needed.

The look of concentration on Rie's face as she slowly began to impale herself on my cock was beautiful to watch. She looked so innocent and sweet, while trying to do something so hot and sexy. As her wet, oh-so-tight little cunt began to feel the stretch my cock was forcing it to accommodate, her expression kept changing; eyes screwed shut, then suddenly open; teeth gritted, then mouth wide as she squealed with pleasure -- or discomfort; shoulders hunched, head down as she focused, then head thrown back as another blast of sensations rocked through her. It was a whole gymnastic show in itself.

Finally, she gasped as she felt me fill her, pressing into the soft depths of her sweet little cunt, and she could go no further, with maybe an inch or two of cock still outside. She bounced a little, and I watched her face as she experienced sensations almost certainly new to her.

"Ai! Diflent. OOOH!"

"Good?"

She paused for a moment, as if contemplating my question. Another little bounce. I guessed that she'd never had anything find its way right into the depths of her delicious little fuck-hole before, and she was testing the new sensations to decide whether she liked them or not. She looked at me with a wide-eyed expression and nodded.

"There's a lot of me to enjoy," I said. "Why don't you take a longer ride?"

Her puzzled expression amused me, so to demonstrate what I had in mind, I put my hands under her thighs and lifted. She gasped with what I guessed was the g-spot friction, and squealed a little as I raised her up until I was almost about to slip out, then lowered her down again.

"Ai!" was about all she could say.

"Now you do that."

She seemed to understand, pushing up from her squatting position, moving ten or fifteen centimetres along my cock, until I was almost about to slip out, then sliding back down.

"Good! Now keep doing that."

She gave me a slightly worried smile, put her arms behind her and rested her hands on my thighs. The view from where I was lying was spectacular; a heartbreakingly-cute little Asian girl, squatting astride my thighs, her wet slit open and glistening, her pert little tits upturned, my cock filling and opening up her pretty pink pussy to an unfeasible degree, and an expression halfway between extreme excitement and sheer terror. As she rode my cock up and down, I could tell when her initial trepidation and possible discomfort turned to a horny desire to ride my horn until she reached her own climax. There was a shift in her face, when the pleasure overtook the anticipation of pain. And about then, I put my thumb on her clit and rubbed gently. Her big brown eyes rolled back in their sockets, and then she threw her head back and moaned loudly.

After having fucked Yuko -- and very nearly come -- my excitement level had fallen off a little while I was preparing to fuck Rie. But now she was starting to fuck herself rather enthusiastically on my cock, I knew I wouldn't last long without some very careful control. Fortunately, Rie was racing to get there before me, now bouncing enthusiastically on my cock as I rubbed her clit and cupped one of her tits in my other hand. And Yuko clearly wanted to get in on the act, sucking on Rie's other nipple and slipping a hand underneath her friend, possibly to tease her bum. I wondered what these two got up to when there were no men around.

Rie's face was now screwed up in concentration as she was pushing herself down hard on my cock. I knew I couldn't take much more when suddenly her eyes and mouth went wide and she let out a kind of strangled scream. There was a sudden gush of fluid from around my cock. If it hadn't been such a snug fit inside her tight little pussy, I expect it would've sprayed all over my face. As it was, a puddle formed very rapidly on my abs. I'd never fucked a girl who'd squirted before, and this was quite an experience. As it was, coming inside a skinny -- and very fit -- Asian girl's very tight pussy, even inside rubber, while I could feel and see her coming, was a pretty satisfactory experience.

Afterwards, I lay between two unbearably cute little babes, kissing, caressing, stroking, licking, sucking -- and ultimately fucking both of them again. There was a lot of moaning, squealing and jabbering in words that made no sense to me -- and that was just what I did! The two girls were like erotic rubber, getting into contortions and positions that I wouldn't have thought possible. At one stage, Rie was riding my face while Yuko expanded on her friend's example and did the splits over my hips, still managing to bounce herself to orgasm on my dick. Later, they we both bent over as I alternated from pussy to pussy, fucking them alternately. Each time I pulled my dick out of one delightfully snug Japanese cunt, I compensated with my fingers. I discovered that Rie absolutely loved a finger up her tight little arsehole, so I was able to fuck Yuko to what was her third orgasm of the evening while finger-fucking Rie's lovely brown hole and getting her close enough to come again as soon as I'd pulled out of Yuko and slammed my cock into her open, wet and ultimately squirting little Oriental cunt.

Frankly, those two delicious girls gave me the sexual workout of my life. By the time I saw the first glimmer of dawn, I'd fucked and/or licked each of them to orgasm three times. By number three, I couldn't get off inside rubber, so I pulled out, whipped off the condom and had the pair of them apply two sweet mouths and four skilled hands to my nine-inch meat until they both got their faces decorated with some off-white goo.

Over breakfast in the Olympic Village canteen, we had a long and slightly tearful farewell. I sobbed inconsolably -- nah, only kidding. But both the girls were a little teary when we kissed goodbye. We exchanged phone numbers and email addresses, but as Yuko spoke no English except the one phrase I'd taught her -- 'please fuck me' -- and I spoke no Japanese, we could hardly converse.

The 2012 Games were special. The organisers had insisted that every country should send a mixed team, which was a challenge for Saudi Arabia in particular, but it forced some Arab nations into allowing women into international sport for the first time, which had to be a good thing. The London Paralympics were fantastic. I stuck around for these games, and even the opening ceremony had me in tears. There was a guy with no legs, dancing! Fuck, I thought I'd had to be disciplined to get onto Team GB, but the people in the Paralympics put me to shame.

I didn't qualify for Rio 2016. I injured my ankle during training at the end of 2015 and just couldn't keep up with some of the younger guys, which was a shame as I'd always wanted to visit Brazil. Sadly, it seemed that neither Rie nor Yuko made the Japanese team that year either, so we wouldn't have been able to rekindle that special evening, even if I'd been good enough to join Team GB. As it was, the team that had done spectacularly well on home turf in 2012 did even better in Rio in 2016, showing that it wasn't a fluke.

But other stuff happened that year. The UK had been a fabulous, open, welcoming place in 2012, full of lovely folk from all over the World -- athletes, yes, but also spectators -- who joined together to show what humanity could achieve if we all met and competed in a spirit of friendship and respect. But in 2016, just over half the UK population believed the lies of a bunch of people from whom you wouldn't buy a used car and voted to isolate ourselves from the European neighbours and collaborators we'd worked with for over 40 years. Then Americans lost their minds and voted a corrupt, lying orang-utan into the White House, and the entire World took ten paces backwards. All the international collaboration went out the window, and the only people who seemed to benefit were Russia and China. We're still recovering from that madness, and I wonder whether we'll ever come out the other side.

But I look back on that amazing night in 2012, when I was young and fit and up for anything, when I met two amazing, sexy, young Japanese women, and we all had an incredible evening of fantastic sex.

And not just a little bit of love. The World needs a lot more of that.

12