Fun and Games in Ancient Rome Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either way, she would soon learn to do both.

Even now, it pleased me that I had at least this one way to tell them apart, for as long as that lasted.

As I finished kissing the other sister, I took the chin of each of them in hand, and pulled them gently towards each other.

"Now, Kiss!" I urged them, and it would seem the language barrier did not interfere at this point, as they did as I had commanded.

Once more, I could sense that one was clearly more eager than the other, but soon I was treated to the most marvelous sight a man can behold.

Two gorgeous and identical girls making out right in front of him.

Soon their hands were moving, caressing each other, the eager twin even finding the breast of the other, tweaking the nipple slightly, making sure it was fully erect.

I let them play for a few moments without disturbing them, content to just watch. Once they got started, I could clearly see that the more reluctant sister quickly got more into the game, her own hands getting more daring.

Maybe she just needed to be led more, while the first sister was just naturally more proactive.

When I felt my need become too much to ignore, I joined them once more, and we took turns making out, as our hands wandered.

As my hand ventured between the legs of the first sister, sliding down through her damp pubes, I felt her moan into my mouth, and when my fingers slid through the valley of her soft nether lips, her hips started trembling in what I very much took for pleasure.

She seemed so very ready and eager for me, it really would be a shame not to pluck her flower.

Determined not to leave the other sister out of the game, I then turned my attention to her.

Kissing her deeply, as my hands slid down her torso, I felt her freeze up slightly, as my fingers got closer to their destination, but when even the tip of my finger slid against her hooded clitoris, I felt her unable to contain herself, her hips bucking involuntarily. Maybe just a reflex to get away from the intrusion, or maybe a jolt of pleasure caused by my touch. Maybe a little bit of both.

Either way, her body reacted by making her cunt absolutely soaking wet in just a couple of moments.

She might be a bit shy, but her body certainly seemed to know what it craved.

I took a few moments to explore her drenched slit, enjoying how her body reacted to me.

When I got near her opening, it was like she tried to urge my fingers inside, but I took great care not to. I wanted to deflower her properly with my cock, once I got around to it, not with my fingers during a makeout session.

The girls were clearly getting into the spirit of things, kissing each other greedily without me having to urge them, but letting me cut in without protest. It was almost like they had been practicing doing this before.

In fact, I might have them practice in front of me in the future, though I doubt I would get much work done, if I could watch them making out instead.

In fact, I might have them do a lot more to each other than just make out.

Naughty thoughts filled my mind, and seeing no reason not to act on them, I pushed them gently towards the bed,  until they were right against it.

With a gentle push I tipped first one, then the other, back on the bed.

The first one started to move up, no doubt anticipating I was going to mount her, and wanting to make space for me on the bed.

It was a nice initiative, but not quite what I had in mind yet, so remembering they were not yet able to understand much Latin, I tried to keep my instructions simple.

"Stop. Stay. Both of you."

Seeing that they both obeyed, freezing in place where they were, I continued.

"This is cunnilingus. Watch carefully, I will need you to be able to do this to each other in the future."

Kneeling down, I wrapped my arms around the legs of the eager sister, and pulled her towards me, until my mouth easily found her cunt.

Her peach was as juicy as I had expected, but twice as delicious.

Her taste was sweet and a bit tangy, but most of all, as I lapped at her soaking wet folds, the taste of her sent bolts of pleasure through my body.

It did not take long until her thighs and hips started to buck every now and then, when I hit something particularly sensitive.

I knew from my teacher in these matters that I should focus on the clitoris, but not exclusively, and that paying attention to these little tremors and contractions was the best way to gauge the pleasure of the recipient. 

When they started to come a little too frequently, a little too easily, I knew she was not far from her peak.

But I was not yet ready to let her reach it, so instead I pulled away, letting her cool down.

I could hear her whining in complaint when I pulled away, trying to tell me in rather broken Latin to keep going.

"Don't be selfish," I admonished her, "It is time to let your sister have her turn."

Her sister had been watching as I had instructed, but as I moved over, she lay back and opened her legs for me.

Moving in, I adjusted her slightly, before having my first taste of her.

Like her sister, she tasted absolutely marvelously.

It was a fun game, trying to see if I could taste any difference at all, as I lapped greedily at her folds, trying to get every last drop of her nectar.

I would be a liar if I told you that I was confident that I could detect any real difference in their taste, but I would perhaps claim that the second sister as I was now referring to this one as, or perhaps I should call her the more timid sister, got even juicier than her twin. Even as I lapped it all up, she was quickly just as wet as before.

Not that I had any objections to that, I rather enjoyed the taste of them. Also, her cunt seemed even more responsive in other ways too, and I found myself purposefully avoiding hitting her most sensitive spots, only allowing it every so often, so as to not send her over the edge before I wanted her to.

When I had had my fill, I stood up and wiped my chin with the back of my hand.

The first sister, the most eager of the two, had raised herself to her elbow as she watched me tend to her sister, her other hand caressing her belly, like she wanted to touch her pussy, but did not dare do so without my permission. Her cheeks were blushing with undisguised lust, and her own cunt was overflowing again, trails of her juices making good their escape down her thighs.

The sight of her in that state made me want to eat her out once more, but it would be rude to keep Uncle waiting all day, so I decided against it. 

"Alright girls, back up a little." 

As they obeyed, I got on the bed, placing my knees between the legs of the more eager twin, urging her to open her legs more, as I moved up slightly.

Her eyes met mine, glazed over with lust, her cheeks and neck blushing.

She knew what was about to happen, and I was not going to drag it out much longer.

I lowered myself into position, adjusting my cock so that it was right at her entrance.

Her sister gripped her hand, knuckles white, as I started to push ever so slowly.

I have heard that it is best for a girl if you just shove your cock right through her hymen, getting it over in an instant, but I wanted to feel every moment of it, even if it meant causing her a bit of agony.

As I pushed into her, I felt how her cunt struggled a bit to adjust itself to the intrusion. My girth forcing it to open up to an unusual degree.

Then came the resistance of her hymen.

It was unyielding, denying me any further access, like a loyal legion guarding an important pass, it would not be moved aside.

I too would not relent, rather I increased the pressure slowly, even as it became slightly painful to push into her like this.

She seemed to be in more pain than me, whimpering slightly, her eyes pleading as they looked at me, her lips begging me for something or other in that barbarian tongue of hers.

Suddenly I felt something give.

With the considerable pressure I was applying, once it started to give, the hymen tore in an instant, and I found myself thrusting in another inch or two, before her cunt reacted by clamping down on me like a craftsman's vise.

I was surprised at the strength of her core, as it kept me completely immobile in it's rather painful grip.

But then, as she let out a breath she had been holding, I could feel her putting her will into forcing her core to release its hold.

Slowly, she eased enough that I could slowly force my way the rest of the way inside of her.

I was able to almost get all the way inside of her, before I reached the very bottom.

The slight hardness of her cervix rested against the head of my cock, and I knew from experience that with a bit of practice, she would be able to take all of me.

For now, I would be a kind master, and not fuck her too painfully, ramming mercilessly into her cervix with every thrust.

Satisfied for a moment to be so deep inside of her, I once again took turns making out with each of them, until I felt the clenching of her pussy relax, and her hips start to buck against me slightly.

Leaving the girls to make out with each other, as I started to focus on fucking her gently, I got another idea.

I moved up on my knees, so that I could sit up while still fucking her deeply.

Then I nudged the other sister.

"Remember what I just showed you, the cunnilingus? Now sit on your sister's face, and let her do it to you!" I instructed her.

She seemed unsure as to what I meant, but pulling her in the right direction and gesturing a bit, she got into position, straddling her sister's face.

The look on her face, as her sister's tongue moved up and found her slit, was absolutely priceless. She might have jumped clean off of the bed, if her sister's arms had not already wrapped themselves around her thighs.

It did not take long for her to enjoy herself once more, and before long she was gyrating her hips slowly, bucking slightly every now and then, when her sister found something good.

Obviously the sister was nowhere near as good as cunnilingus as I was, having received no real training, but what she lacked in skill, she made up for with determination.

I drew her in for a kiss, which she returned eagerly. With her body distracted by her sister's tongue, she had no hint of hesitation, instead consumed by need and lust.

Our tongues danced, as I started to fuck her sister harder and faster.

With every thrust I could feel her tightening up around me, and as I stoked her pleasure and lust, she in turn became even more eager to please her sister above her.

My hands had access to all four delicious breasts, and I made sure to tease them all in equal measure. The soft pliable flesh of each was a contrast to the iron hard nipples they each sported. When I tweaked them, each girl would respond with moans of what I supposed was probably mostly pleasure, as they seemed in no way to pull away from them, even if I did get a bit rough at times.

Suddenly the timid sister started to moan rather loudly into my mouth, as we were making out, her hips starting to buck uncontrollably, and I felt her lose control as she started cumming on her sister's face.

It was such a sexy spectacle, that I stood no chance.

In moments I joined her, my pleasure rising like an unstoppable force, and I slammed my cock balls deep into the sister writhing beneath me, until a moment later orgasm struck me like a lance hurled by the gods, cum cascading from my cock, filling the womb of this divine sacrifice beneath me with my seed. 

I had almost shot my last cum inside of her, when I felt her own orgasm begin. She clenched me so hard inside of her, that for a moment no cum could escape me, and then she began to pulsate around me, milking me, urging even more cum from me.

It was all I could do to hold her legs still, so that her thrashing did not decouple us prematurely.

Clinging to her, her powerful orgasm reigniting my own, coercing even more cum from me, until finally her pleasure subsided, and she regained control of her body.

For a few moments, we just stayed as we were, each of us overcome with pleasure, struggling to regain our equilibrium.

The timid sister had a small smile on her face, and her kiss felt eager and inviting, but she seemed to have lost the strength in her legs, which is not all that uncommon with women, once they have a nice orgasm, so she was leaning to one side, so as to not put her weight on her sisters face.

A consideration that her sister no doubt would make sure to return, when their roles were reversed in the future.

That image gave me an idea.

"Lie down, head this way." I instructed, as I pulled the timid sister and placed her as I wanted.

Then I pulled out of the cum filled cunt of her sister, trapping most of my cum inside of her with my hand.

"Lie on top of your sister, and let her lick you clean." I urged her, as I tried to half pull her in the direction I wanted, without letting too much of the mess out of her.

It took me a little bit of work and gesturing, but she got the gist of it, when I pointed to her sister and just said "Cunnilingus."

Their vocabulary was definitely something we would be working on in the future, but for now, at least she had learned that one word.

With her in place, her pussy above her sisters mouth, I removed my fingers and let our cum leak out of her, and down onto her sisters probing tongue and into her mouth.

"Lick it all up, get her nice and clean." I told her.

The timid sister nodded her head, without stopping her task, which was exactly what I wanted.

It seemed that of the two, she had the best understanding of the civilized tongue.

Without being instructed to do so, the other sister seemed to have decided to return the favor, and was once again licking her sister's pussy.

I could feel how my slowly deflating cock seemed to decide that this was worth exerting itself for, and rather than deflate further, I felt like I was growing harder once more.

I could see how having these two around would make even a god more fertile.

Deciding to get back in the game, I moved to the other end.

I got up between the timid sisters legs, my cock close to her soaking wet cunt, that was currently being serviced so eagerly by her sister.

As I moved closer, she moved her head away, as if to make room for me, should I wish to push my semi-rigid cock into her sisters sopping wet cunt.

I had no such intention, so instead I guided her head with my hand, as I thrust cock towards her face.

"Open your mouth, girl, clean your master's cock." 

She was clearly not quite aware of what I was getting at, so I just thrust my cock into her mouth, as she hesitantly opened her lips for me.

I had to adjust her jaw with my hand, to get her to open enough that I could slide my cum covered cock into her mouth without scraping against her teeth, but it did not take her too long to get into the game.

Soon I had her eagerly licking the shaft, cleaning up every drop of her sisters and my pleasure, while wet slurping noises told me her own pussy was being greedily tended to by her twin.

When I was satisfied it was nice and clean, I lifted her head up a bit, and started to thrust into her mouth, taking care not to stray too deep.

I knew that with a bit of practice, most women would be able to take a cock quite deep this way, but I did not want to test her limits at this moment, as I would rather not have her throw up on her sister, spoiling my plans for the immediate future.

Still, using her mouth like this was most stimulating, and I could feel my cock returning to full rigidity in short order.

Like I had earlier, I offered a small prayer of thanks to the gods, that they so generously blessed me with virility and endurance on this day.

While her technical blowjob skills were certainly lacking, the experience was vastly improved by her moans of pleasure, as her sister did her best to not only clean her out as instructed, but to also bring her pleasure.

With her approaching her climax, her focus on my cock was sorely lacking, but it did not matter.

I had once again achieved full hardness, and I was ready for another round.

I spat into my hand, and smeared it all over my cock, getting it nice and slick, then smeared the rest all around the pussy of the bottom sister, gathering up her ample juices and scooped the slick mixture down towards her puckered little star.

She had clearly not expected to be touched there, and her body gave a jolt in surprise as I did.

I made sure her tight little anus was nice and slick, then proceeded to align my cock with it.

As I made contact, she tried to pull away, but I just gripped her legs firmly, and held her in place, as I started to apply pressure, slowly forcing her open.

"Master please, I don't, I, ahh" she pleaded incoherently, before switching into a no doubt more eloquent plea in her barbarian tongue, but to no avail.

My mind was made up, and I was most certainly going to have her ass today, if I was saving her flower for later.

Her plea turn into a cry of pain, as I managed to push the head of my cock inside her tight ring.

Then, mercifully, I held her in place and just stayed where I was for a while, until slowly she adjusted to the intrusion.

I nudged her sister, and pointed to the unattended cunt below her.

"Taste your sister, and bring her pleasure, like she did you." I instructed her.

Apparently it was too many words, and she did not quite understand.

Instead I just pointed, and said "cunnilingus". 

That seemed to do the trick. The one new word I had taught them today seemed to be one they would remember.

Soon her tongue was eagerly lapping at her sister's clitoris, and I started to move my cock, pushing into the tight warmth of the perfect ass that was its somewhat unwilling host.

With her distracted by an eager tongue, she did not seem to mind the anal intrusion so much, and soon enough, as I kept up a nice even pace, I could feel her core starting to react, her muscles acting on their own accord, as pleasure started to override her senses.

When I could tell she would not last much longer, I increased my own pace, and soon I was hammering into her with all the force I could muster, until I started to shoot my cum into her bowels.

I could see nothing but flashing white light, as I emptied my balls yet again.

When I was almost done, it happened. She started to buck wildly, as she joined me in orgasm.

Her sister could not stay on that bucking mare, and fell to one side, and watched in awe as her sister came so hard, one might think the gods were trying to drive her mad.

I too was unable to ride such a wild creature, and found myself expelled from her tight ass, as she convulsed in the throes of ecstasy.

Completely spent, I managed to collapse onto the bed, rather than the filthy floor.

It took me a minute or two to regain my breath.

Looking over my two new slaves, they were quite the sight.

Slick and glistening with the sweat of our passion and our various secretions, a nice glow in their cheeks and their eyes.

Slaves they might be, but clearly they knew how to take pleasure when it was offered.

I would have to ration myself a bit, so I would probably not get to deflower the other one, until after the birthday party, but that was just fine. I did not mind having something to look forward to.

When I had regained enough strength, I got up off the bed, and went to join Uncle Marcus again.

He was relaxing with a cup of iced wine, and lifted it in salute, once I stood up and beamed a smile at him.

"Well done lad, I brought aphrodisiacs in case you needed them, but with the stamina you are putting on display today, I doubt you will even need any."