Fun and Games in Ancient Rome Pt. 02

Story Info
Tacitus enjoys two Germanic twin virgin slaves.
7.6k words
4.83
25.9k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,185 Followers

***Authors Disclaimer***

As some of you may have already realized, this is a work of fiction.

As such, it should only be seen as a work of fiction, and not a "how to" manual, or an endorsement of enslaving barbarians for sexual exploitation.

Every character and every scene and every action is all fiction.

Any resemblance to people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental, and also probably hilarious.

Every character in this work of fiction were 18+ years old at the time, and considering the story is set in ancient Rome, they are probably a few thousand years old by now.

The story as a whole explores themes like non-consent in the form of slavery set in ancient Rome.

This chapter in particular has virgins deflowered, cunnilingus, anal, vaginal, cum play, creampie, blowjob, slavery and the consumption of iced wine.

It has a male protagonist, and female slaves.

If any of the above offends you, you might want to skip this story.

Or don't, I am not your real mom.

Just don't say I didn't warn you.

IF you REALLY like this kind of stuff, be sure to let me know. Either in comments, through those juicy 5 star reviews, or message me directly.

***End of Disclaimer*

Part 2

Rather than rush through selecting my presents, Uncle Marcus suggested we take some time to freshen up and have a light lunch.

I could only agree that I had worked up a bit of a sweat, trying out my first present of the day, so having a short break seemed like a brilliant idea.

Besides, it would give me even more time together with my Uncle, which in many ways was the better present.

Far too often, he was off serving the republic, so having access to his wisdom was far too rare.

My father was successful in his own right, and thanks to the wealth he had accumulated, we lived very comfortable lives, wanting for nothing.

But Uncle Marcus had the potential to one day take a seat in the Senate, and to be a senator was to attract wealth, even if one was not among the richest patricians to begin with.

So while a couple of slaves cleaned us up, and we enjoyed a cup of wine and a few snacks, I made sure to pay attention, while Uncle told me of his exploits in the barbarian campaigns. 

As usual the talk strayed into my own wish to someday join the army and do my own part in subjugating the barbarian tribes.

Uncle Marcus said he would be happy to have me his guard, if he reached the rank of Legate, and suggested that if I could not wait for that day, then perhaps I should join the ranks of the equites, as the role of the cavalry in the legions was both useful, exciting, and relatively safe.

When our need for refreshment and small talk was at an end, we once again ventured into the slave pens.

Back inside, I noticed that my new slave girl was already removed. No matter, even if I was tempted to try her out some more, it would be poor form to waste my uncle's time like that.

For now, I could put her out of my mind, and focus on what other treats my uncle might have for me.

There was never any doubt that I would want at least a couple of virgins, because seriously, what man wouldn't? So without hesitation, I went to the cells Uncle had pointed out earlier as being full of only virgins.

Looking at them, I could tell they did seem younger on average, showing less signs of living the harsh lives barbarians tended to be doomed to live. No stretch marks from childbirth marking their bellies, no breasts sagging from babies nursing.

For breeding purposes, most industrious slavers would want women of proven fertility, not unproven virgins. But someone like me just looking for a couple of pleasure slaves, that might one day transition into the general household, I was definitely going to get myself a couple of these gorgeous virgins.

Most were redheaded like most of the Gauls, a few blondes here and there. I let my gaze wander where it would, enjoying the spectacle. Enjoying the knowledge that any of them could be mine for the asking. Imagining for a moment what it would be like to have them.

Some squirmed under my gaze, trying to hide unseen behind others. Some stood proudly, defiantly declaring to the world their spirit was unbroken, almost as if daring me to try if I could be the one to tame them.

After my recent experience with my new barbarian, I was tempted to maybe do just that.

I realized I didn't even know her name. In all of the excitement I never thought to ask.

Not that it really mattered, it would probably sound weird and be impossible to pronounce, so better to just give her a proper name myself.

Others seemed almost eager to attract my attention, some babbling meaninglessly in their Gaulish language, some deliberately seeking my gaze, posing for me, their own gaze full of promise if I selected them.

"Uncle, some of these girls seem strangely eager for me to pick them, why is that?" 

"You have a good eye for nuance, Tacitus, and you are completely right. During our journey back to Rome, we made  sure that the slaves were given the opportunity to observe what fate befalls those who do not please their masters. The life of a brothel slave is much less pleasant than the life of a slave girl who only serves a single master, maybe even shares him with many other slave girls. Earning your freedom from a brothel almost never happens. But with a rich and handsome young master such as you, they will have an easy life and a chance at freedom eventually."

"So what of those defiant ones, Uncle? What do they hope to gain?"

"I suspect they are not the smartest of them. Maybe they hold hope that if they keep their faith, their gods will somehow save them. But our gods are stronger. They gave us victory in battle, and they will also ensure no barbarian gods get to interfere with our spoils of war. Just look at those two over there, they were meant as sacrifices to one of their gods, and yet here they are!" Uncle explained, and gestured to a couple I had not really paid attention to.

I had been distracted by a rather pretty barbarian girl that had seemed very eager to get my attention. A couple of inches lower than me, slender but good muscles, breasts a bit small, but perfect on her frame, and my weakness: freckles on pale skin.

The pair my uncle indicated had stayed towards the rear, long golden hair hiding much of their shape, but as they felt my gaze, they straightened up.

Both of them had pale blue eyes, thick golden hair that reached their waists, and skin like milk. Their breasts looked larger than average, with just enough sag to make them look soft and delicious.

But above all, they looked exactly alike. Twins, for sure, and more alike than most twins I knew.

Often twins grow out of being so very alike, but not these two. Even their hair was the same length, so it was obvious they had done what they could to be as alike as they could.

I could not help but chuckle, as I noticed that at least the dirt stains on their feet and knees were not alike.

Even though they were slaves now, as they felt my attention, they straightened up and held themselves like royalty.

"Sacrifices? I did not think the Gauls did that very much anymore?"

"The druids still encourage it in some instances. These two are not Gauls though, they were taken from a Germanic tribe that had made an outpost in what turned out to be a bad place for them. Sacrificing virgin twins of great beauty to their god of plenty was supposed to grant the tribe wealth and fertility. Now instead of being the wives of a god, they get to serve Rome instead."

Uncle Marcus shrugged.

"They never seemed too happy about the idea of being sacrificed, but no one seemed to care what they thought about it. So when we came along, they almost begged us to take them with us. I am not sure they quite knew what they were getting into, but I would say this is the better option for them."

I was studying them rather intently, and as I did, they stood up and moved forward, neither putting themselves on display, nor shying away from my gaze.

Instead they went up to about a yard from the bars, and just let me see all of them.

Clearly a bit nervous at being so vulnerable and naked in front of me, and seeking comfort holding each other's hands.

Knowing they had been destined to be wives for a god definitely increased their value to me.

They were pretty much the same as our Vestal Virgins, though I am sure I would not easily get away with bringing any of those to my bed.

These two, however, were definitely something I could have.

Even one of them would have been a find for sure, but twins. What man would turn down a pair of beautiful virgin twins. If they were fit to be the wives of a pagan god, they would surely do nicely as slaves to a proud son of Rome.

"The Germanic language is even worse than the barbarian tongue of the Gauls, but fortunately these two got a bit of education while they were being raised as wives to be for their god, so they do know a bit of Latin." Uncle supplied helpfully, no doubt noticing my interest in the pair.

"Thank you Uncle, that will definitely come in handy, as I most certainly want these two. If they are not already spoken for, of course." 

Uncle Marcus dismissed my worry with a wave.

"Nonsense, dear Nephew, if you want them, they are yours!" 

"Oh I want them, I want them quite a lot actually. The only thing is I can't quite decide if I want to ravish them right away, or save them for the party."

"I would say you should not hold yourself back. There is bound to be plenty of young Roman ladies wanting to help you celebrate your birthday in your bed. You may not realize how influential your dad has become, but a lot of families would jump at a chance to ally themselves with us. Even though it pains me to admit it, my own military career has certainly benefited from being your fathers brother."

That is one of the things I loved about my uncle, he was always completely honest with me. Even when it was about something that might lower my opinion of him. Not that it ever did, I respected his stoic way of life, and only hoped I could become more like him once my father let me join the legion.

I was not quite ready to marry yet, I felt that with the way our family was growing rather rapidly in influence and wealth, so in a year perhaps, my marriage would gain us more, if we could find a suitable family to ally ourselves with.

But Uncle was right as always. Plenty of young roman ladies would definitely want to give me a little taste, to try and influence my choice of a future wife. There were a few at my birthday last year, who knew their status was not high enough on its own merits, to gain them my attention, let alone favor. Some of them were willing to do quite outrageous things.

The memories made me smile, and anticipation made it into a grin. This year things would no doubt get crazier. Everyone knew I could not put off marriage indefinitely, and anyone who had their finger on the pulse of Rome, knew our star was ascendant.

"Besides," Uncle added, "I arranged to have a bed brought in here, it would be a shame if it was not put to good use." 

"It would be rude of me to disagree, Uncle. It IS my birthday after all, so let us have a bit of harmless fun." 

I directed my grin at Uncle Marcus, and he nodded, and signaled the guards by the door, who opened it and let in a struggling team of slaves, hauling sections of a large bed, that they then proceeded to assemble with all haste.

It was not the most luxurious bed I had ever laid my eyes on, but it was a far cry above what I would have expected for a place like this, so clearly Uncle had brought it along for just this eventuality.

Not that it would take an oracle to divine that I would want to sample at least a few of these gorgeous barbarians Uncle had brought home. He knew my tastes, and he knew what he had brought home, so the math was fairly simple.

Approaching the bars in front of the girls, I called out to them.

"You two, I hear you know a bit of latin. What are your names?"

They seemed a bit slow, one apparently not understanding my simple words, but when the other said her name, the other caught on and quickly said hers.

Ulfrida and Hildegard.

Those names could never be spoken by a civilized tongue, they were the sounds of dogs barking.

"No. Your names are now Cassia and Aurelia. Those names please me more, and it is now your jobs to please me. Do this, and do it well, and your lives will be easy and pleasurable, and when I tire of you, I will see to it you are either allowed to purchase your freedom, or failing that, given new tasks that are not too onerous." 

I did not specify which would be which, I would let them figure out between themselves which one liked either best. It was all the same to me, I was unable to tell them apart.

"Fail me in this, defy me, offer me resistance or harm, and I will punish you harshly, punishing both of you for the failings of one. So think of your sister, before you act." I looked at them sternly, as I gave them my warning.

They both nodded at my words, lowering their gaze to show their submission.

"Yes Master, we understands and will krankenhaus wienerschnitzel for you." One of them said, in a heavily accented latin, that faded into pure gibberish at one point.

Still, I gathered from her demeanor and tone of voice that she intended to communicate their submission to me.

"Good. I understand you were destined to be wives to the same man, a god of your people. So I will not separate you, when you were always meant to serve together. Come, both of you, and I will sample the pleasures your bodies can provide me."

I opened the cell, and gestured for them to come along, leading them to the bed.

The slaves had brought a wash basin and some fresh towels, when they put up the bed, so gesturing for a nearby attendant, I had her wipe the grime off of the slave girls, while I stood aside and watched them.

Their skin glistened with moisture in the flickering light from the torches, but more delicious even than that, was the glances they kept sending me.

Full of apprehension, certainly, but without a single hint of defiance. Bred and trained from birth to be the perfect gift to their god, now I would benefit from their preparation. They were always meant to submit to someone powerful. I was no god, just a Roman, but had not the Roman armies defeated their gods? 

When the attendant was done, doing as much as she could with what she had available, the girls stood next to each other, facing me with their gazed lowered, arms by their sides.

The attendant had done a fair job, and for now this was enough. With a proper bath, lotions, oils, a touch of make-up and a brush for their hair, and they would be absolutely stunning.

As they were now, they were still gorgeous, and my throbbing cock was definitely eager to make their acquaintance. 

Their hair was damp and slicked back, which hid just how tangled it was, and the flickering torch light combined with their damp milky white skin definitely made them look like gifts worthy of a god. 

"Enough gawking, Nephew, if you do not go to them, they will start to think they have displeased you already." Uncle urged me, teasing me gently.

I sent him my most brilliant smile.

"Not at all Uncle, they already please me quite a lot, I was just drinking in the sight of them."

I approached them, taking care to step to the middle of them, showing no favoritism to either of them, though to be honest, if I did not end up marking them myself, I did not believe I would ever be able to tell them apart.

As I stepped in front of them, I could tell they were nervous, even as they did their best to hide it.

"I am told you are both virgins, and while I do intend to change that, I will only deflower one of you today, as I do believe that showing restraint in the face of temptation builds character. That does not mean the other will have to sit idly by, only that she will still be a virgin after we are done. If only technically. Now - undress me."

As soon as I finished instructing them, I knew most of my instructions were likely wasted on them, their vocabularies clearly rather limited, but at least they did understand the last part.

It showed from their hesitation and fumbling, that they were not used to undressing a man. Most likely, they had never been allowed near one, until Uncle changed their fate. 

Still, I found their innocence endearing, and their light touch stimulating.

I was no stranger to being touched by women, free or slaves, but I guess knowing both of them were virgins, and very much strangers to the touch of a man, made it a lot more special.

They struggled a bit with unfamiliar clasps, but soon my clothing was gone. Without any instructions on what to do, they had folded each piece and put it on edge of the bed.

It was on purpose that I did not give them any instructions on what to do, as a simple little test. 

A test they passed, as they took steps to avoid angering me needlessly, when they could have followed my instructions to the letter, and just dropped my clothing on the filthy floor, or could have just stood there holding it all.

When they were done, they stood back side by side, hands down by their sides, gazes lowered, waiting for further instructions.

Even with their gazes carefully lowered, so as to not meet mine, I felt them studying my naked body, even as I once more took in the sight of these gorgeous naked barbarians in front of me.

One of them in particular seemed to find her eyes drawn to my rock hard cock. Maybe it was the first time she had ever seen one, maybe she just wondered what it would feel like inside of her.

As I observed her right back, I noticed how her slit started to glisten slightly in the dancing light from the torches. 

That decided it for me. She would be the one I deflowered first. If I did not get them mixed up before then. They really did look completely identical to me. I would have to make a point out of fucking both of them in one session at some point, so I could be certain I had deflowered both of them. Otherwise they might trick me into only ever having one of them.

I stepped forward towards the one who seemed to be getting turned on by looking at me, and with a couple of fingers under her chin, I lifted her face up, and looked into her eyes.

Her eyes were sapphires flashing in the torch light, her pupils dilated, either from the dim light or perhaps from her body anticipating what was about to happen.

Holding her chin up, I brought my face towards hers, and was pleased when her mouth moved to meet mine.

Our lips met in a soft kiss, her lips full and supple. 

When my tongue flicked against her lips, they opened up, and her own tongue met mine.

It was soft and yielding, but seemed eager to dance with mine.

Not wanting to leave one of them out of the game, I wrapped my free arm around the waist of the sister, and pulled her to me.

Her body was warm, firm but with just enough softness to make it entirely feminine. Her breasts pressed against me, and I could feel the hardness of her nipples against my chest, a contrast to the softness of her large breasts.

I finished kissing the first sister, and turned my head to the other sister. 

As I moved in for the kiss, I sensed a brief moment of hesitation from her, before she too decided to return it as best she could.

I pulled in the first sister to share in our embrace, as I started to kiss the other.

The lips felt much the same, as I had expected, but I could feel her hesitation at every junction. Her lips slower to respond, her tongue not as eager against mine. 

There was no resistance. She just did not embrace her fate as readily, or perhaps she was just less certain how to please me.

RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,185 Followers