Fun and Games in Ancient Rome Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Uncle, how can I not feel divinely inspired, when I am sampling what was meant for a god?" 

I accepted a cup of wine from the slave attending the snack table, as I went to join my uncle.

Another attendant got waved over, and started to clean me up a bit.

Gods knew I needed it.

The iced wine was just what I needed, another with a bit of sliced fruit.

"So, Nephew, are you ready for more, or would you rather save the last picks for another day?"

"Uncle, you should know me better than that. When have I ever backed down from a task set before me? Just let me finish this cup of wine, and let the attendant finish cleaning me up, and I will be up for the task!"

Uncle just raised his cup in salute, and as I returned the gesture, we shared a laugh.

This was the best birthday ever, and we were only a little over half way done.