Fun and Games in Ancient Rome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so incredibly hot, probably a side effect of her having cum so hard just before.

I had never really cared much if a slave orgasmed or not, when she was serving me, but perhaps I should. At the very least, it was worth experimenting with. 

Finally, I started to fuck her, sliding slowly in and out, once again trying to feel every nuance of her body responding to mine.

Then I increased the tempo a bit more, to build up my pleasure.

At that point, she started to moan again, and I could feel her grinding her ass back against me, as I thrust into her.

Clearly, the whip was not the only way to bring her pleasure.

As her orgasm began moments later, I was overpowered by her velvet vice clamping down on me, again and again.

Knowing I had passed the point of no return, I started to slam into her with all the power and fury I possessed. 

As she screamed in orgasm, so did I.

I roared loudly, announcing my pleasure to the world, as I buried my cock in her cunt to the very hilt, and released burst after burst of my pearly white cum into her depths, right against her cervix, likely filling her womb with my seed. 

For a long glorious moment, I rode the waves of pleasure that were amplified with every contraction of her core around my cock, sending tremors of orgasm beyond those of mere ejaculation, through my entire body.

At that moment, I understood the troubles she had with remaining on her feet, when orgasm took her control away, my own legs growing feeble with every bolt of orgasmic pleasure that shot through me.

I clung to her with both hands, pulling her hips into me, both to keep standing, but also wanting to prolong the ecstasy, until the roaring waves of my orgasm receded, and I started to regain my wits.

One of the first things I noticed, when I started to pay attention beyond the sensations of my cock, was the way she was still grinding against me, with what limited mobility the ropes on her wrists and my iron grip at her hips would allow her.

The second thing was the dirty look she was shooting me over her shoulder.

Like she was mad at me that her body had betrayed her, and forced her to cum around my invading cock.

The strange juxtaposition of signals amused me. 

Even in the face of her eyes sending daggers of fury at me, I started to laugh.

Soon it was a roaring laughter, and I found it hard to hold back my tears. 

As I laughed, the redheaded barbarian impaled on my cock blushed the most marvelous crimson, either in shame or fury, and hid her face against the post.

When I regained a bit of self control, and ceased laughing, I found that I was unexpectedly still hard inside of her.

It was a welcome surprise. I rarely remained hard once I had shot my load, but I guess it was only right that I was thus blessed by the gods on my birthday. 

Like all blessings from the gods, this should be suitably appreciated, so rather than let it go to waste, I started to fuck my sexy barbarian again.

With slow luxurious movements, I started to please myself with her body once more.

At first, wet noises heralded a flood of juices being forced out of her depths, her ambrosia mixed with my thick white cum, started to flow down our thighs and splashing to the floor.

I didn't care much about that, because almost as soon as I started, I could feel her powerful barbarian cunt start to milk my cock, clenching it oh so firmly again and again, as I worked my way in and out of her.

Soon her curses were once again replaced by less articulate sounds of pleasure.

Words were replaced by moans, as she started to grind her hips against me, then outright screams of ecstasy when her pussy suddenly clamped down on my rigid cock, and her legs started to give out under her.

I was forced to either let her drag me down, or to carry her weight, as she lost all control.

Pulling her hips against me, I managed to retain my footing, and slammed myself into her depths over and over.

Until finally, my second release arrived without warning.

Like a reverse bolt of lightning, pleasure traveled from my cock and balls, and shot up through my entire body, until all I could see for a moment was bright light.

How I managed to keep my footing, I don't know, except perhaps my need to shoot my second load even deeper into her, may have been what kept my body upright.

Once my orgasm started, I could feel unbelievable amounts of cum lancing out of my cock, once again painting her cervix with rope after rope of thick cum. 

All the while, I felt her cunt milking me greedily, and a wet and warm sensation ran around the base of my cock, as her nectar soaked my groin, and ran down our thighs, like she had sprung a leak.

For long moments, we stood there, joined together in pleasure and flesh, trying to catch our breaths.

When I felt strength return to her legs, and she seemed stable enough to stand on her own again, I slowly drew back, with a groan of regret.

I wanted more, but this time the gods were satisfied by my performance, and did not require me to repeat it immediately. My softening cock would not remain inside her for long, even if I felt like I would not be bored of this gorgeous sexy barbarian any time soon.

As my cock slipped out of the embrace of her tight cunt, a cascade of our sticky cum poured out of her, and I could hear her say something that sounded like a whiny complaint at me leaving her empty like this.

Uncle started applauding, his expression one of pride.

The slave girl in front of him, still on her knees, had a rather generous amount of cum splattered all over her face, and quite a lot running down her chest.

My first thought was that Uncle must have finished faster than I did, but to be fair, I did cum twice, so he might not have.

Not that it mattered, it was just a slave girl, and her only job was to please him, not to judge him for how long he took to reach his peak.

"Well done, nephew, I don't believe I have seen anyone fuck a barbarian so vigorously and thoroughly in quite a while!"

I beamed with pride at his praise. Coming from him, I knew it was not empty words, like the compliments from some common used rug salesman.

"Thank you Uncle. If at all possible, I think I would like to keep this one. I know she would have brought in a tidy profit, so I understand if you want to limit me to just her..."

"Nonsense, dear nephew, I had a feeling you might want to keep her. In fact, I was hoping you might. You will have her, and four more if you find any you want."

Once again I silently gave thanks to the gods that I had been blessed with such a generous uncle. 

My father was going to pull out all the stops, if he was going to try his usual game of one upping my uncle's gift to me.

"Now, what did I tell you about horses?" Uncle said, his voice suddenly stern, like when he tried to impart important lessons to me.

Following his gaze to the sweat and cum soiled barbarian, her legs trembling and her chest heaving, as she tried to gather what strength and pride remained to her.

Nodding my head in understanding, I replied.

"He who is too proud to take care of his horse after a long hard ride, will soon be humble enough to take care of his sandals when he walks."

Uncle looked at me with pride, clearly pleased I had taken his lessons to heart, and memorized it well enough to repeat it back to him.

A few shouted instructions to the slave pen attendants, soon had me equipped with a pail of warm water and a rag with which to wipe her down, as well as fresh olive oil and a scraper, and finally some ointment for any scrapes and lesions she might have gotten during my admittedly somewhat rough treatment of her.

As I worked on her, I felt her body slowly come to accept and even relax at my touch, even as her face clearly showed her mind to be boggled at the contrast to my prior treatment of her.

While I carefully applied ointment to a few minor scrapes on her soft inner thighs, I had a worrying thought occur to me, and felt it best to share it.

"But Uncle, won't the senator be furious when you refuse to sell her to him?" 

"He might be, but legally he won't have a leg to stand on. As long as I do not put her up on the block, his claim of first refusal holds no power. Besides, he declined to offer favor, insisting coin would suffice."

Uncle shrugged and grinned at me.

"Offering him slight, perhaps even causing him to lose face, as his tastes are well known, will endear me to certain adversaries of his." Uncle continued.

"Ah, I see Uncle, you need the support of senators to rise further in the legion, so you would rather have that than money..." 

I was nodding my head, as I started to understand.

"The money she is worth would hardly be enough to bribe a senator, but by not selling her, I gain the support of several, and I even get to give my favorite nephew a nice birthday present."

Uncle flashed me a brilliant grin.

"An amazing birthday present, Uncle, not just nice."

"I will admit she is probably the jewel here, if you like to play rough, but do not despair, there are other gems here that will also sparkle in their own right. So, if you are about done with this one for now, we should look at what else might strike your fancy."

Eager to continue, I quickly finished tending to my new slave girl, without undue haste, as I knew uncle would appreciate me being thorough in the maintenance of my property.

Done with her for now, Uncle instructed the attendants to take care of her needs, and have her put aside to be delivered to my home when we were done selecting my presents.

I was sorely tempted to have her strapped to the post again, so I could have her once more immediately, but it would be bad manners to make Uncle wait, when I was supposed to pick out the remaining presents.

Today was shaping up to be the best birthday ever!

12