Fun at the Movie Theater - Act 02

Story Info
The pleasure at the theater continues.
924 words
4.18
7.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly remove my two wet middle fingers from your smooth, wet pussy and your body spasms slightly as I press your swollen clit on the way out. You slowly turn and look at me. The light from the movie screen illuminates your face, and I can see your eyes are still slightly hooded with arousal and satisfaction, your body slightly slumped from the "exertion".

"Was it good?" I whisper. You nod your head slowly. "Say it."

"I think you know, I enjoyed that immensely," you reply as you slowly rub your right nipple with your left hand beneath your open shirt.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," I demand. You comply, and I put my wet and sticky fingers on the tip of your waiting tongue. You move your head slightly forward and close your mouth around my fingers and your tongue rolls slowly over and between my fingers. I pull my fingers from your soft, wet mouth.

"How do you taste?" I ask.

"Why don't you see for yourself," you whisper as you lean across the arm of the seat and kiss me. You dart your tongue into mouth and share the lingering aftertaste of your wetness. During this lingering kiss, you have pulled your hand from beneath your blouse, and placed it on the crotch of my jeans.

"What have we here?" you ask, rhetorically.

My eyes are closed in anticipation, and you whisper, "Do you want me to take him out and play with him?" I nod.

I hear you whisper, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Say it."

I open my eyes and turning and leaning say, "May I have a handjob?"

You continue to rub my rock hard cock through my jeans, and say, "Say please."

"Please."

"How about pretty please with a cherry on top?" giving me a quick, soft kiss on the neck and my crotch a gentle squeeze.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top!" I whisper back.

"Such a good boy. Ok, unbuckle your belt". I quickly comply, and go to unbutton my jeans to free my cock from the confines of my snug jeans.

"Ah, ah, ah," you whisper. "Did I tell you you could open your jeans yet?"

"No."

"I want another orgasm first." you purr into my ear.

I quickly reach beneath your skirt and between your legs. I know this won't take long since your second orgasm always comes more quickly than the first. As my fingers move in and out of your wet pussy, alternating between your G spot and your swollen clit, you deftly unbutton my jeans with one hand. You reach in and find that I am not wearing any underwear.

You groan softly. "I love it when when you don't have on any underwear," and slowly caress my now throbbing cock.

You lean over and whisper, "How can something be so hard and velvety soft at the same time? I love how I can feel your pulse when i squeeze your cock. It feels like your heart is beating a little fast." You give me a gentle squeeze and your breathing again becomes shorter and faster as my fingers piston in and out of your wetness. You tense suddenly, gasp, and squeeze my still throbbing tool. Your eyes close as your body shudders to its second orgasm of the afternoon.

Your eyes open and I reach into your shirt and caress your rock hard nipples.

You lean in closer and ask, "Does your friend need some release?"

I nod my head. You lean in and whisper, "Ask nicely..."

I whisper hoarsely, "Please, let me cum." Being the tease that you are, you don't speed up, but continue to stroke slowly. I can feel you spread the pre-cum over my swollen head as it oozes out. You turn and act as though you are watching the movie, and I let my head fall back in frustration and longing, knowing you are in control. Without looking at me, you lean over and tell me to push my jeans all the way down to my ankles. I comply, and you finally begin stroking faster. My leg starts to quiver as I approach climax, and you slow down again. "Fuck!" I softly moan, and I can see you in profile with a smile on your face.

You turn and say, "If you want to cum, you'll tell me I'm a good girl."

"How about you're a bad girl who gives a good hand job?" I whisper back. Your hand stops completely, but stays in place.

You say, 'Unless you want to finish this yourself, you'll tell me what a good girl I am,' and drop my cock.'

'You're a good girl, you're a good girl!' I whisper desperately.

'That's a good boy,' you coo, as though you are talking to a small boy. But mercifully, your strokes quicken and I erupt in your hand, barely able to stifle my groans of pleasure. After my spasms cease, you give my semi erect cock one last squeeze to coax the last few drops from the tip. You ask for your panties back and then use them to wipe my cock and your hands. You lick the last few drops from your fingers and look at me with a wink.

'How do I taste?' I ask.

In answer, you lean in and give me a kiss, sticking your salty tongue into my mouth. Our lips part, and you whisper, 'I like being a bad girl for you.'