Fun at the Movie Theater

Story Info
The beginning of a long afternoon in the theater.
847 words
3.9
13.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the middle of the winter, short days and too cold for golf. But I do not feel like staying in. Seeing a movie sounds like a good idea. It's the middle of the week, so I know tickets will be available

i call you up and tell you the movie, the theater, and the time. I tell you I shall leave you a ticket and meet you inside. I also tell you to wear a skirt, a blouse that buttons up the front, and no pantyhose.

The previews have already started by the time you arrive, but the only thing I have eyes for is you. I know you can see my eyes from the light of the screen, but yours are in shadow. However, I can tell you are excited by the way you slowly climb the stairs one step at a time to where I am seated at the end of the last row.

You coat hangs on your arm and your purse is in your hand. I stand up and kiss you lightly on the lips, taking your purse and your coat. You step across me to take your seat, but before you can sit down, I ask you one question: "Are you a good girl today, or a bad girl?" The light from the screen allows me to see the sly smile on your face as you mouth "Bad girl." I knew the answer. You're always a bad girl. I just like to make you say it.

Before I take my seat, I whisper in your ear, "Unbutton your blouse and unhook your bra." I sit down and watch you as you slowly unbutton your blouse. You glance around to see of anyone is watching and then you open the clasp on your bra. You start to sit down, and I whisper, "Take off your panties, too." Like the naughty girl you are, you comply and hand them to me.

You sit down and we are shoulder to shoulder, as close as the arm of the chair will allow. I feel your shoulder, warm against mine. We hold hands as the opening credits roll. It's not too long before you start to softly bounce your knee against mine. I know what you want, but I pretend to ignore you.

Not getting the response I know you want, you start softly bumping me with your shoulder. I look at you with a playful 'what?' look. You lean in close and say, almost hiss, "You know what I want!" Knowing what you want, I say, just a little sanctimoniously, "good girls are patient. Bad girls say what they want. If you want it, say it" You respond with, "Please!"

"No, I want to hear you say it."

"Put your hand between my legs."

"And do what?" I have moved from sanctimonious to smug.

"You know!"

"I do know, but I want to hear you say it"

"Give me pleasure!" The tension is rising in your voice.

"What kind of pleasure?" I ask.

"Dammit, you know what i want!"

"Be explicit. You're a bad girl. Say it."

"I want you to give me an orgasm, here in the theater." That's my girl. I love making you beg.

I ask you if you are wet yet, and you nod. I ask you to prove it. You quickly put your hand beneath your skirt and between your legs. When your fingers reappear, I can smell the wonderful scent of your arousal. I slowly take your fingers in my mouth and clean off the proof of your need.

I tell you to spread your legs wider and I slowly move my fingers up and down your thigh inching ever closer to what I know will be a very wet pussy. Your hips are starting to buck slightly in anticipation. When I finally ease my two middle fingers inside you, your eyes close and your head lolls back. This isnt going to take too long,

My fingertips find you spongy g-spot and I feel your pussy spasm ever so slightly. Moving my fingers up and in, I use my thumb to rub your clit, pressing it against you pubic bone for added stimulation. You're getting wetter, and your breaths are shorter. Your upper teeth are sunk lightly into your lower lip.

I ask you if you want your nipples pinched. You nod yes. "Then do it yourself," I say. You eagerly comply, pinching one nipple, then the other. By this point, you are rapidly approaching your climax, legs shaking and your free hand gripping the arm of the chair. I lean over and whisper, "Good girls cum with their eyes closed. Bad girls look their lover in the eye." You slowly lift and turn your head, but your eyes are half closed at the approach of your climax. Suddenly, the orgasm washes over you, legs jerking, soft, sighing grunts escaping your lips, and wave after wave of contractions on my fingers signalling that you are done, at least for the moment.

And we're only 15 minutes into the movie...