Fun at the Office

Story Info
Man meets in his office block for some man on man.
1.7k words
4.58
8.1k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pandemic affected all of us differently. For me, the sudden change from going into the office every morning, socializing with co-workers and the occasional after work get-together was a very difficult adjustment. For the first few days and even weeks, we all expected that we would soon return to the normal work routine -- working at home for more than two years was not what we expected or, for that matter, what we wanted.

When I received an offer to return to the office, I quickly accepted and pulled my things together. Tuesday morning it actually felt a bit odd to get dressed and head out the door in the morning, it had been a couple of years since I had even used the public transport system. I walked through the building front lobby and past the security desk. The notice by the lift told us to restrict the number to three per trip, with spots on the floor indicating where to stand.

I got off on the 3rd floor and wandered to my cubicle. On a floor that was normally home to more than two hundred people, I saw evidence of, maybe, 6 or 7. As I set up my laptop, a colleague waved from across the floor. The cubicle walls were only a foot taller than our desks, so we can look over the entire floor while sitting at our desk. I powered on my laptop and immediately saw that I had an email from Pierre, a former team member. He and I had played together a couple of times over the years, and he was now located on another floor.

"Long-time no see! I heard you were coming into the office today. Since the cafeteria is still closed, I brought in a coffee pot -- come on up for a coffee and to catch up. -- Pierre"

"What the hell" I thought and grabbed my coffee mug from my locker and walked to the elevators. The first lift was full, but the second arrived empty, so I got in and pressed the button for the 12th floor. Curious to see who else might be back, I walked the long way around the perimeter corridor. I was soon nearing Pierre's cubicle and had not seen a single person along the way.

Pierre was located in the south-east corner of the floor. He stood as I approached and met me in a make-shift seating/meeting area outside his cubicle entry. "Hey man! I was getting lonely up here all alone. Grab a coffee and join me in the lounge area" he said while pointing to the grouping of comfy chairs around him.

Pierre and I caught up on family and work-life changes, and chit-chatted about things in general. He eventually got to the reason he was happy that I took him up on his invitation. "I've always had a fantasy about sex in the office" he explained, "but until now I've never had the opportunity." The rest of the people on this floor were not due to start returning until Thursday and with security so tight, he knew he was totally alone until then. He looked at me with a grin, "Interested?"

I looked around and confirmed that we were in fact the only people on the floor and while the sun was bright and shining in, the floor to ceiling windows were in fact covered with a silver film that allowed us to see out but no one could see in. "It would be a good way to christen our new work area," I nodded.

Almost before I finished my comment, Pierre stepped directly in front of me, slipped his hands around my waist, cupped my ass and pulled me in tight. His tongue was deep in my mouth, and he made it quite clear that he was very horny as he grinded his bulging crotch into mine.

We both stepped back and started to undress, his shirt was already open and his belt unbuckled as he stepped out of his loafers. I slipped my shirt off over my head and kicked my shoes to the side. The next time I looked at Pierre, he had just stepped out of his pants and was standing in a pair of black knee socks and very tight red Haynes briefs. Pierre was in his mid-forties, stood about 5 foot 10 inches tall, and looked like he weighed somewhere around 175 pounds. His shortcut black hair was starting to go grey around his ears, and his moustache was always neatly trimmed.

I quickly unzipped my dress pants and let them fall around my ankles. I placed a hand on Pierre's smooth chest and gently pushed until he almost stumbled into one of the armchairs. I grabbed the waistband of his briefs and smoothly slipped them down to his knees. I paused before pulling them down over his ankles and tossed them on the floor beside us. He let his knees spread and sat back in the chair, his 7-inch uncircumcised manhood resting on his shaved balls. I think just the thought of being undressed with another guy in the open office space was enough to cause my cock to start pressure testing my briefs.

Leaning back in the chair, Pierre raised his ass just enough for me to slip my hands under him and cup his tight, firm cheeks. With one finger running up and down the crack of his ass, I leaned in and guided my mouth over his cock until it was touching the back of my throat. I tightened my lips and started to move my head up and down his cock, letting my spittle cover his cock while it slid in and out of my mouth. It didn't take long before I felt his mushroom head emerging from his foreskin and his shaft hardening in my moist mouth.

Pierre's moans were getting louder, and his thrusts into my mouth were getting faster and harder. I could also feel his large balls were getting tighter and were now bouncing, instead of slapping, on my chin. He grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my mouth off his quivering cock. "Not so fast, my friend," he moaned, "I don't want to cum that soon in your mouth."

I sat back on my knees as Pierre stood up and swung his leg over my head. He landed standing behind me and pushed me forward until my face was resting on the seat of the chair and my ass was up in the air. He quickly removed my pants from my ankles and pulled off my briefs and tossed them to the side. I could then feel his hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks apart, and his breath was warming up my hole. Without warning, I felt his tongue pushing into my hole and his hand was now wrapped around my hardening cock.

My balls were now so full that they were almost painful -- but it felt so good. His hand started to tighten around my shaft as he stroked me from behind and, with his other hand, I felt a finger, then two, slide inside me. He ran his fingertip up and down on my prostate, and my eyes were rolling back into my head.

Just as I thought I was gonna shoot my load, Pierre withdrew his fingers and sidled up to my ass. I could feel his hard cock between my cheeks as he played and got himself harder. He started by dry fucking between the cheeks of my ass as he pushed my cheeks together against his cock. Then, after spitting on my hole a couple of times, I felt him pressing against my hole. His mushroom head slowly entered me and his throbbing shaft slid in behind. He pressed steady and hard until he was deep inside me and his balls were resting against my ass.

Pierre started the slow steady motion ... in and out ... in and out. Each time his balls pressed against me; my full balls bounced. My cock was dripping so much pre-cum that there was a small puddle on the carpet. Pierre started thrusting faster and harder, and his balls were slapping my ass more often and with greater force. Since he had his hands now tightly holding my hips as he fucked me, I reached between my legs and started to jerk myself off. It wasn't very long, and I was moaning louder and my cock was quivering in my hand. "Oh my god!" I blurted, "I'm gonna cum!"

"I'm almost there too" he panted, "I'll be right after you!"

With what I thought was his hardest thrust, my cock started to pump creamy white semen all over the floor. My balls contracted until I felt like they were inside out. The feeling of him inside me and my cock pumping cum was heaven. I almost collapsed in my own puddle of cum.

Then Pierre started thrusting faster and harder. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" he almost cried. He pushed his cock as deep into me as he could, and his full balls were pressed tight to my ass. I could feel his rod starting to twitch, and he pressed even deeper when his cock exploded deep inside me. The feeling of his juices filling me was overwhelming, and I collapsed to the floor. Pierre followed me down and emptied into my abused ass before he collapsed on top of me.

We lay there for what seemed like forever, his cock slowly getting softer inside me. He then rolled off my back and lay on his back on the floor beside me. We both rolled and sat up at about the same time, sitting on the floor, my ass dripping and Pierre's limp cock covered in his own cum. We both had smiles bigger than a Cheshire cat. We helped each other to our feet and looked around.

"Follow me to the men's room to clean up. We can walk around like this, since no one can get on the floor without calling me first." Pierre started off to the bathroom and I followed. We wiped ourselves off and returned to Pierre's cubicle where we had another coffee then got dressed.

Pierre and I hugged, then I turned to leave. What a way to start back in the office. As I started to walk away, I heard him say, "This floor is still empty tomorrow. If you're not too busy, come for another visit!"