The Guy Next Door

Story Info
I become the new neighbor's bi play friend...
3.3k words
4.72
40.4k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been living alone for a while, when my ex wife left me for her boss I was pretty hurt and didn't date for a long time. I slept with a few women now and then, even enjoyed some guys on occasion but it was always no strings. I lived in a pretty nice house, it had been a gift from one of my uncles who had made his fortune in real estate, I'd always been one of his favorites for being one of the few in our family who didn't judge him for being gay but he was a good man and had left me one of his houses and a few trust accounts that paid my way through college and let me take a career that I enjoyed. I turned my passion into a business that afforded me a lot of spare time but I sold it and was pretty much semi-retired at 40, just doing freelance computer work here and there.

My old neighbors had moved out a few years ago, a real nice elderly couple that couldn't keep up with the maintenance anymore, I helped them when I could but they were very proud and hated asking for help. From what I heard their kids were fighting over who should get the house and in the end it was just sold. A real nice couple in their 30's bought it, after quite a few months of renovation they moved in early summer, I gave them a few days to settle then went to introduce myself.

"Hi, welcome to the neighborhood, I'm Marcus, I live just next door. I know you've been moving and unpacking but want to invite you over for a home cooked meal." I said with a smile.

"Oh that would be wonderful, it's so nice to meet you. I'm Clara and this is my husband Joe." Said Clara, they both shook my hand.

"Well I have been dying to fire up the grill so just bring yourselves, I have everything we need including a well stocked bar if you drink. 6pm sound good?" I said.

"That would be great, thank you." Said Joe.

"Well I'll let you carry on with the fun of unpacking, see you later." I said then left.

They were both in just dusty shorts and t-shirt as they unpacked, when they came over for dinner they'd cleaned up, she was wearing a real pretty summer dress that accentuated her slim figure and great breasts and Joe was wearing cargo shorts and a polo shirt. She was really pretty too, shoulder length blonde hair, dark eyes and an ever present smile, Joe was pretty handsome too, well built with short hair, clean shaven and a few tattoo's.

"Oh that smells amazing, we've been eating junk food and pasta all week, our stove doesn't come for another week so we've been living out of the microwave." Said Clara.

"I should have come over sooner, I have one of those countertop convection stoves with a couple of pans, I never use it so you're welcome to borrow it until your cooker arrives." I said.

"Are you sure? That would be wonderful, thank you." She replied.

"Let me grab it now so I don't forget."

I grabbed the box it was in and Joe took it back to their house. I made them both a cocktail and we chatted, they were really nice and we had a lot in common.

"That was amazing, thank you, the steak was perfect too." Said Clara as she finished eating.

"You should take that as a super high compliment, my wonderful wife loves her steak and most places can't cook it right." Said Joe.

"Well I just love the opportunity to cook for someone other than myself, my ex wife preferred to eat out but I love to cook." I said.

"How long have you been divorced?" Said Clara.

"Oh, two weeks, it still hurts but I'm sure I'll get over it." I said, trying to keep a straight face.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have been so blunt." replied Clara.

"I'm kidding, it's been five years." I said, we all laughed. "I just prefer to not have strings, ex left me for her boss so I was burned a little, I'm happy though, I love my pool, this neighborhood is nice and quiet and I just have company when I want it."

We chatted for a while longer, had a few more drinks then they left. Over the next few months we took turns cooking dinner, they were great people, she was a Nurse, him a mechanic and they'd been married 9 years. She couldn't have kids but didn't want them anyways but they were great to be around. About 8 months after they moved in, Clara had to work nights for a while so Joe spent a lot of time at my place, chatting, swimming in my indoor pool and watching movies with me so he wasn't disturbing his wife. I'd forgotten I told him just to come in any time my screen door was open, I'd been up pretty late drinking and had woken up horny and was sitting with my robe open, openly stroking my cock as I watched porn on my big screen. I don't know how long he'd been watching me, probably no more than a few seconds but he cleared his throat and apologized when he 'noticed' what I was doing.

"Shit, I'm sorry dude, I brought some donuts over, it's my turn." He said.

I turned the TV off and covered up, in my haste though I'd only hit the tv off and my sound system was still broadcasting the noises of the bi porn I'd been streaming.

"Well, I'm going to have a nice cold shower while the coffee is brewing, hoping to just be eaten by the drain though." I said, not knowing where to look.

"Is my bad, I know you just said come in but I should still knock. Is that Bi Jocks 4 you were watching?" He replied.

"I uh, yea."

"Wife and I watch movies when she's not on nights, it's one of her favorites."

"Oh. Well you can turn it back on if you like, I should put some clothes on." I said then left the room.

When I went back to the lounge after letting my boner subside Joe had already started the coffee brewing and quickly changed the inputs on the tv. I noticed the bluray player was still on and he had a bulge in his shorts that he tried to hide when he saw me looking.

"You uh, want me to just put it back on?" I said.

"Sorry, has just been almost 2 weeks, wife loves sex but when she's on nights I never see her."

I grabbed a couple of hand towels from my bar, dampened one corner on each then sat down on the couch, handing him a towel.

"I haven't had any in months either, how about we just jerk off, have some coffee and donuts then get to that website we were building." I said.

"I uh, okay." He replied.

I restarted the movie and put the towel on my stomach then pulled my cock out to slowly stroke as we watched. Joe did the same, he was still hard but his cock was really nice, uncut like mine and at least 9 inches and thick. I could see him looking over at my cock every now and then.

"You have a nice cock, I hope you don't mind me looking at it." He said softly.

"I wouldn't have it out if I did. Yours is beautiful." I replied.

"Can I touch it?" He said, I just nodded.

He took my cock in his hand while he still stroked his own but I moved closer and started stroking him. I heard his breathing get shallow but I slowed down.

"Have you done anything like this before?" He said.

"I'm bi so yea, a few times."

"I've not done anything since college."

I was a little shocked at first but Joe took my hand off him then leaned over and started sucking my cock. I groaned in pleasure as his mouth worked me, he knew just where to lick and suck and right as he started fondling my balls I couldn't stop my impending orgasm. I tried to warn him but I could barely get the words out before my cock swelled then pulsed my seed down his throat. He kept sucking, swallowing each spurt as I came and didn't stop until I was spent.

"Tha... that was amazing." I said, catching my breath.

"My wife said I'm good with my mouth." He replied with a grin.

"May I?" I said, he nodded.

Joe leaned back and I leaned over and started sucking him, swirling my tongue like he'd done to me and before too long he was groaning as he filled my mouth with cum. It seemed endless but I didn't let any of it spill.

"So.. sorry, it has been ages since I've cum." He said when I wiped my mouth.

"Is fine, my load wasn't exactly light."

"So what now?"

"Well how about we have some coffee then if you're into it, you can fuck me, has been a long time and I'm sure I'll enjoy you."

"Oh I'd like that, my wife said I'm too big for her ass." He said with a grin.

We made it through half of our coffee before he put his mug down and was on his knees sucking me again, he was pretty excited. I led him to my bedroom and we stripped, I handed him a bottle of lube and sucked him until he was hard again then got onto the bed on all fours. It had been a few years since I'd let a man fuck me, most guys, especially the married ones, were only into oral but I was glad he liked it. He coated his cock with lube then got onto the bed behind me and slowly pushed into my ass, he took a few minutes to get used to it but I let him know I was ready then he started to thrust. I'd never felt so full, he eventually got his full length inside me and I could feel his balls slapping against mine as he fucked me, holding onto my waist.

Having already cum, he lasted for ages, we both had a good sheen of sweat on us but after what felt like hours he pushed as deep as he could then held still as he erupted inside my ass. I felt each spurt as it filled my ass, a warm feeling spreading into my stomach as he gave me what seed he had left. We collapsed together in a heap but he had me flip over and sucked me to another climax before relaxing beside me.

"Oh man, that was so fucking good, I forgot how fun fucking a guy is." He said.

"Your cock felt amazing, thanks."

We both showered then we sat at my computer desk to finish off the website we were building for his job. We were both pretty chilled out, we had some dinner then he went home to wake his wife for work. Things went the same for the next week or so, he'd come over and fuck me then we'd do what we'd planned for the day, be it fishing, working on my car or his computer and just enjoyed the company.

He had to work for a few days straight, a client of his needed an engine rebuild and was paying more to have it done quickly so I didn't see him.

One morning, I was sitting on my deck drinking coffee when Clara came over, her seemingly ever present smile was absent.

"Hi Clara, done with nights at last?" I said.

"Yea, finally, I had to go in this morning but I have four days off then back to days."

"Can I make you a coffee? I just made a pot."

"Sure, it would be great."

We chatted for a little, she seemed to have something on her mind.

"I have to ask you something, Marcus. I appreciate you letting Joe hang out with you but need to ask you something. Have you had girls over here?"

I laughed.

"Girls, what do you mean?"

"I've not had sex with Joe for a few weeks, we haven't been in the same room long enough to fuck and when I'm not home like that, he's usually pretty tense. I bought him a pocket pussy to cope but I know for a fact he's out of lube and he hasn't touched that so has he been bringing some girl over here to fuck or something?"

"I... I uh, it's me."

"What?"

"He's been fucking me. I'm sorry Clara, it just kind of happened one morning and I enjoyed it a lot so we've been doing it quite a bit."

She didn't say anything for a few seconds, just stared at me.

"I didn't know you were bi, I know you're not gay by how much you gaze at my breasts but wow, okay. He fucks you? You can handle that monster of his up your ass?"

"Y.. you're not mad?"

"Fuck no, if he was fucking some slut over here and you allowed it I'd probably cut both your balls off but if you're telling the truth then fine. Would you allow me to watch?"

"He's your husband and I've been having sex with him, I'm not really in a position to refuse."

"Good answer, come over for dinner tonight, I'm going to fuck him before you come over so he lasts for ages but I want to watch you take him. See you at six." She said then left.

A few minutes later I got a text from her.

'Do not warn him, I am in charge of this.' She said.

That night, my heart pounding in my chest with nerves, I arrived at their door right on time. Joe let me in, greeting me with a warm handshake and led me to the kitchen where Clara was just finishing her cooking. She greeted me with a hug then had Joe and I carry the food to the dining table. The food was awesome, we cleared up then sat in the lounge, Clara got up and went to the bathroom but when she came out, had taken off her dress and was just wearing a black lace lingerie set with an almost sheer bra and panties. She walked over to Joe and straddled his lap.

"Honey, we have a guest." Said Joe.

"Oh I know but I'm still frisky from our fun earlier. Marcus, in the kitchen in the drawer next to the sink there's a little box, go and get it." Said Clara, I did as she said.

Joe looked confused but I was more interested in staring at Clara's breasts.

"Good, now strip, put your clothes on the chair there while I explain to my husband. Firstly, I'm not mad at you, I noticed you were not Mr Aggressive this time with me coming off nights. I knew you'd been going to see Marcus but I made him tell me the truth. I thought the worst and expected him to say you were going tag team on some little slut but when I pressed for more I got the truth and my handsome husband has been fucking his friend's ass. Thinking about you doing it has me horny as fuck, I want to watch you fuck him, for hiding it from me I'm going to fuck him too but after this you'll have my permission to fuck him, either when I'm there or on nights only though. Sound fair, my love?" She said to Joe.

"Yes." He said quietly.

"Good, I don't want to move again, I like this house." She said. She saw the confused look on my face.

"At our old house, Joe was naughty and fucked our neighbor's 19 year old daughter so we had to move away. I'd have been more upset if I wasn't having sex with her too but he caught me eating her when he was meant to be at work and when her parents found out they became not so nice to live next to." She said to me.

Joe was pretty quiet but after Clara sucked him hard he got me onto all fours on the couch and fucked me like one of our morning sessions but this time we had his wife playing with herself as she watched. Clara was right about him lasting ages, he was pretty worn out by the time he came in me but he pulled out and gave me a towel to catch his cum that was oozing from my ass.

"So fucking hot." Said Clara, biting her lip.

She stripped off and laid back on the couch with her legs open and beckoned me to her. I looked over at Joe.

"Go for it dude, the least I can do with you keeping me drained." He said.

I was hard from him fucking me, I got between his wife's legs and pushed my cock into her. She was really wet from her touching herself but I soon built up a pretty hard pace, watching her breasts bounce as I pounded her. Her pussy felt amazing, when she came the third or fourth time I couldn't hold back any longer and shuddered as my cock erupted in her pussy. She held me as we caught our breaths and when I pulled out I sat down on the couch again.

"Joe darling, our guest has made a mess in my pussy, you should clean me before you fuck me again." Said Clara.

He ate her pussy to another orgasm but after he'd cleaned his cock he couldn't get hard again. Watching him eat my cum from her had me going again so she straddled me and rode me until she'd came a few more times then had Joe suck me to finish.

Clara put her dress back on then brought us all a drink.

"My rules are simple, unless I'm on nights, no fucking without me. When I'm not on nights, you two may fuck with me there or with my expressed permission but if you're fucking me Marcus, you only fuck me, I don't want you fucking some tramp as well as me. Are you both okay with that?"

"I know I am." Said Joe.

"I can accept those rules." I replied.

"Good, Joe has a pretty voracious appetite but it's been a while since I was fucked so good I can't walk, come over tomorrow at 4 Marcus, I'll have a viagra for you both and you'll just be fucking me. I'm going to bed though, Joe, walk our guest home and have a chat if you need to." Said Clara then she left.

Joe walked me to my front door.

"I'm really sorry dude, I should have warned you what she was like if she caught us, I didn't exactly do well at hiding it." He said.

"Are you cool with me having sex with her? I don't want it to get between our friendship."

"Yea, she's an awesome lady, I struggle keeping up with her kinks at times but love seeing her satisfied. Tomorrow will be fun. Goodnight my friend." He said then went home.

I laughed as I showered, the triangle I was in so surreal but I wasn't about to pass it up. Joe was right, taking turns fucking her was fun, she blacked out around the 3rd time we fucked her, I think the DP was too much for her but we took care of her, put her in the bath then since Joe's Viagra was still working, Clara insisted he fuck me as I leaned over the tub.

Our fun continues to this day, Clara limits the amount of nights she'll let them put her on though, she enjoys both of us too much but when she is, my ass belongs to Joe and we'll fuck then talk about his awesome wife while we recover....