Fun at Work Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexy fun continues with my hot nympho intern.
7.1k words
4.71
19.4k
18

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beniboy
beniboy
161 Followers

Fun at Work -- Part 2

This story continues the fun I was having with my sexy young nympho of an intern. There is more to follow as well, so stay tuned for future stories.

After fucking Maddy senseless again the next morning we parted ways as she travelled home for a previous engagement over the weekend. Being an intern on work experience from university meant that she had her own place provided with a small flat, but she was from another city.

As she came back from her weekend away, I couldn't wait to fuck her again. She came over that night and for the rest of the week we fucked each other silly. At that point she was pretty much just living at my place and only going back to her place to do some washing and for her weekly girls night.

This gave me the opportunity to have her tight little body and pussy pretty much on tap for my cock to fill her. It was sexy as fuck and we couldn't get enough of each other. No matter what position, where in the house and what time, my cock was always hard to slide into my little nympho's cunt. She seemed to be in a constant state of horniness, and was always willing to spread her legs, suck my cock or in general teasing me by walking around naked, or masturbating in plain view.

We both knew that nothing long term was likely to come from this, which made it extremely fun. We did talk though -- it wasn't just sex and more sex -- and I learnt more about her likes and dislikes, what turned her on and increasing her pleasure. At work we were keeping it professional and while still flirty, no more so than we were before we fucked.

One of the intriguing confessions she made was that she gets turned on by being naughty in public, as well as the fact that one of the places she really wanted to have sex was in the office. This opened up some exciting possibilities.

Starting off by playing outside in the garden, this progressed to fucking out there. Shagging on the grass, bending her over with her hands planted on the sliding doors, as well as riding my cock on the outdoor furniture. She especially liked it when she could hear the neighbours behind the fence next door and had to try hard to keep her moans under control. I found it hot myself as she often had to hold her hands tight over her mouth to keep herself quiet, or gasping in pleasure as she tried to cum quietly.

One night we were out watching a movie -- it was quite busy in there, but a few empty seats dotted here and there. The movie had the usual Hollywood cliché of a sexy leading lady and at one point she bared her breasts for a love scene.

Maddy leaned over and whispered in my ear, 'Fuck she's sexy right? I love her tits!'

I glanced over at her, surprised but with subtle twitch in my pants. I nodded my affirmative as I considered that this meant that she might have some bi-sexual tendencies, which opened up further intriguing possibilities. My hand was on her leg and I slowly slid it up her thigh, feeling her stiffen as she felt my fingers running up her inner thigh.

'I want you to make me cum, Ben.' She whispered to me, 'I'm so fucking turned on.'

I slid my hand further up her leg, and since she was wearing a skirt I had nice easy access. My fingers made contact with the thin material of her panties, which seemed to be a thong type, and had a small triangle of cloth covering her pussy. This was already feeling slick with her horny juices as I brushed my fingertip over her pussy and clit. I heard her draw in a sharp breath as my fingernail lightly flicked over her engorged clit.

I started stroking up and down her slit, her slippery juices were wetting the front of her tight little panties. I could feel her legs trembling slightly as my finger teased her cunt, my finger stroking up the length of her wet pussy and lingering over her clit, softly rubbing it in circles. She pulled her jacket over her lap and I felt her legs spread further apart to allow for better access to her dripping, horny pussy.

Luckily, we had spare seat on both sides of us, so no-one noticed that her legs were spread into their space. Maddy rested her head on my shoulder and breathed in my ear, 'Holy fuck I'm so wet right now! My nipples are so hard, but I can't touch them, fuck!!'

I slid her panties to one side and my fingers had direct access to her slit. I heard her whimper softly in pleasure as my fingers made contact with her bare slippery pussy lips. I teased her horny cunt by dipping the tip of my finger slightly into her folds, before sliding it up and over her stiff little clit. As I rubbed her softly in circles, I could hear her breathing quicken and her body was shaking slightly. I slid my finger inside her feeling a gush of wetness from her pussy, as well as an audible moan that slipped from her mouth.

She spread her legs even further apart, ensuring that the jacket was still covering everything that could be seen. With her legs spread open, this gave me access to slip a second finger inside her new soaking wet tight cunt. Curling my fingers upwards and stroking her soft warm walls of her pussy, causing her pussy to release a fresh flood of juices.

I could feel her pussy dripping onto my hand as she continued to get wetter, and could feel her legs trembling slightly in pleasure. I continued to finger her wet cunt, her hand gripping my forearm tighter as her orgasm started to build.

'Fuck, I'm getting close Ben.' Maddy whispered to me. She gasped softly in my ear, 'I'm gonna cum all over your fingers! Fuck!'

I could feel her body shaking harder as she got closer to cumming. She slid a little bit down the seat, which allowed her to spread her legs slightly wider and allowed my fingers to slide that bit deeper into her. As I buried my fingers as deep in possible inside her she couldn't help but whimper softly in pleasure. She leaned into me and bit my shoulder softly to try to control herself, and I felt her pussy clench tightly on my fingers.

Her hand gripped my arm tightly as she moaned into my shoulder to keep herself quiet. Her smooth cunt was soaking wet as it pulsed on my fingers and her body shook gently as she came hard. As her tight cunt convulsed on my fingers, I could feel her warm juices splashing onto my palm and wrist as she squirted everywhere. Four or five squirts shot from her pussy soaking me and the seat below her as she slowly stopped shaking, and I withdrew my fingers from her smooth slit.

'Holy fucking shit I just squirted so hard!' she breathed into my ear, 'Fuck it's so hot doing this in public!'

She sighed loudly as she sat back in her seat and bathed in the afterglow of her orgasm. She leaned her head against me, exhausted from the pleasure that had tensed up her whole body. I adjusted my pants as they were uncomfortably tight over my erect cock, hoping for the movie to end so that I could get my turn to release the pressure.

After what felt like an eternity, but was probably only half an hour, the instant the credits started rolling, I stood up and grabbed Maddy's hand to pull her to her feet. Without wanting to seem to desperate I practically dragged her out of the movie theatre and into the carpark. I kissed her hard, my hands sliding down to cup her shapely ass and pull her close against me, so she could feel my once again hardening cock.

She could tell I wanted her, and kissed me back deeply, pressing her lithe body against me so that I could feel her pert breasts pressed into my chest. 'I want to fuck you here in the carpark,' Maddy said to me as she broke the kiss, 'I need you inside me! I'm still so wet for you!'

We walked over to the car parked in a quieter area of the carpark and with a quick look around, slid the passenger seat back and both of us slipped in on the same side. It was dark out, but with a few dim streetlights softly illuminating the carpark, it worked out well that we were in the shadows. Being a late movie there weren't many other cars in the carpark anyway.

Without much ado, Maddy unzipped my pants and slid them down my thighs before freeing my hard cock from the confines of my underwear. She pulled her panties to the side and rubbed her still slick clit on my cock head, causing me to gasp as I felt her wet warmth on the sensitive tip of my cock. I reached around her waist and in one fluid motion pulled her tight t-shirt up over her head to find her braless -- her beautiful pink nipples topping her sexy breasts, already stiff from her horniness.

'Oh fuck this is so hot -- I want you so much!' Maddy moaned, as I leaned forward and sucked her nipple into my mouth. 'God, I hope no-one is outside, but it turns me on we might get caught!'

Not wanting to wait any longer after already getting blue balls during the movie I grabbed her subtly shifting hips, held her still and in one slow smooth motion I buried my cock into her dripping cunt. Maddy gasped in pleasure and moaned loudly as my cock split her tight pussy open and slid deep into her.

Grabbing her ass I started thrusting my hips to fuck her hard, desperate for my cock to explode for her. Her hot slippery pussy was pulsing on my throbbing cock, trying to suck the cum out of my balls. She pressed her body hard against me, her stiff nipples rubbing on my chest as my cock slid in and out of her. She was moaning in pleasure for me as I fucked her hard and deep.

'I want to feel your hot cum fill up my tight cunt Ben -- please cum for me and make me squirt!' Maddy gasped into my ear as she thrust back against my cock, forcing it deeper inside herself. Those words made my aching cock throb and I knew I was about to cum for her.

'Oh fuck Maddy! Your pussy feels so good on my cock -- I'm gonna cum so hard for you!' With that, I felt my balls tighten and my cock throb hard deep in her velvety warm cunt. I grabbed her hips and buried myself deep inside her, bottoming out my cock against her cervix and causing her to throw her head back and moan loudly in pleasure.

My aching cock finally got the release it was waiting for as my cum exploded into Maddy's hot wet cunt. My cock was pulsing with every tightening of my balls, shooting another hot shot of cum into her tight pussy as she moaned my name. In one swift movement, she lifted herself off my still hard cock and sat down on my thighs with her legs spread open. Dipping her finger inside, she pulled out some of my cum and used it to rub around her swollen clit. Rubbing her clit frantically, she moaned my name softly before her body shook and she squirted over my wet cock, adding to the juices already soaking my groin.

Panting heavily, she collapsed forwards onto me as I held her trembling body against me. After a few minutes to gather our breath, we put our clothes back on and wiped the steam from the windows before making our way slowly out of the now nearly completely empty carpark. Knowing that people had been in the carpark and leaving sent another shiver of pleasure through my body as I thought about how hot it was to fuck Maddy in public.

* * * *

Maddy made it clear to me over the next little while that being naughty in public places made her horny. I received some sexy videos from her of her masturbating in the car, as well as in a changing room at a shopping mall. She told me it always got her dripping wet thinking of being fucked in public. I thought back to the first time together when she gave me a blowjob in the toilets at the bar and realised that it all made sense. She was quite the naughty girl hiding behind the innocent façade.

We spent an evening at the beach where we found a nice grassy area next to some bushes -- and handily for Maddy's fantasies there was a group of teenagers having a BBQ and drinks just on the other side of the bush. She squirted so hard all over my cock I thought that she might dehydrate herself. Trying to stay quiet seemed to make her even hornier -- if that was at all possible.

As we lay there in the afterglow of our orgasms, Maddy confessed to me, 'You know, since I met you at work, I think that it would turn me on the most to be fucked in the office.'

She said it casually, and in an off-hand way, but I could tell that she really wanted to fulfil this fantasy.

'Oh you do, do you?' I replied -- just as casually. I then leaned down and whispered into her ear, 'would my naughty little girl like to be bent over my desk until she squirts so fucking hard?'

Maddy whimpered softly as I continued, 'I should fuck that tight pussy until you squirt all over the desk and I cover you in my cum.'

'Ohhh god! Fuck, Ben! I almost just came hearing you say that!' Maddy gasped to me, 'God please let's find a way to do that!'

I replied, 'Leave it to me...'

* * * *

'I've got a surprise for you tomorrow,' I said to Maddy, as we lay in bed after another fuck session, 'wear something with easy access.'

I felt her stiffen against me in anticipation, 'What's the surprise?' she asked.

'It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you would it?' I teased.

The next morning came and Maddy sought me out in my office, desperate for her surprise. As per my request she was wearing a skirt and a shirt with a jacket over the top -- all to allow ease of access. I gestured for her to come closer, and I whispered in her ear, 'Today is the day you get to fulfil your fantasy.' As she gasped in anticipation, I continued, 'But not until later on, you naughty girl!'

I knew the excitement would build all day until she was desperate to cum for me. To ensure that this would definitely be the case, I opened my draw and pulled out the surprise I'd bought for her. 'I want you to put these on and I'm going to get you nice and ready for later.' I said as I handed over the box, which had a pair of remote-control panties inside.

Maddy giggled softly as she took the box from me and opened it up. I'd already removed the remote and so the white panties were folded in the box, however the bulk of the vibrating part was also clearly visible. She slipped them into her jacket pocket and practically skipped out of the room off to where I assumed would be the ladies' bathrooms.

About ten minutes later, Maddy slunk back into my office and whispered in my ear 'I've slipped them on for you -- I'm already wet thinking about you!'

The remote control had 5 levels of power ranging from low to high and so I gave it a quick press on level 1 to see what the reaction would be. Maddy almost jumped out of her clothes as the panties vibrated against her smooth pussy. Her hand went straight to her crotch and I could feel her body shaking as I grinned slyly.

'Oh fuck that is so strong! Holy fuck!' Maddy gasped quietly.

'That's only level 1 as well -- wait 'til I turn it to level 5!' I laughed.

'Shit I actually would probably just cum straight away!' Maddy moaned softly, her body still shaking with the vibrations of the panties.

I turned the panties off and gave her a cheeky slap on her ass as she waltzed out of the room. She glanced back and winked at me as she returned to her desk. I had a view through the blinds out into the main office area and watched as Maddy weaved her way through the desks to her own computer. I knew I'd be having some fun with the remote today!

A couple of hours of work later and I thought it was time to have some fun. I was standing in the office pretending to take a call so that I could look through the blinds and see Maddy. I pressed the button to turn on the panties to level 1, as I peeked through the window to watch her reaction.

She visibly jerked as she felt the vibration kick into low in her panties, and then her head was on a swivel trying to see me. After not seeing me in the main office, she stared at the glass into my office, knowing that I'd be inside behind the blinds teasing her. I continued to watch as I turned up the vibrator to level 2. She almost jumped out of her seat as the vibrations got stronger and I saw her lean forward and an arm go down under the desk -- no doubt trying not to touch herself.

I turned the panties off and casually walked out of my office and through the main office. I grinned at Maddy as I walked past her and gave her a sly wink. She in turn smiled in a haze of pleasure at me and flipped me the bird as a bit of a laugh.

A little later in the day I was sitting next to Maddy at her desk as we did some actual work. Another colleague came to have a conversation with us and sat down on the other side of her. Sensing another opportunity for fun I slipped my hand into my pocket and felt around for the remote control. My fingers slid over the buttons until I got to the level 2 button, and I hovered over it waiting for the right moment. I pressed my finger down on the button...

'Agh!' Maddy jerked in surprise as her panties buzzed to life. She stared daggers at me, but also with a horny look in her eyes.

'Are you ok?' Our colleague enquired.

'Yep just banged my leg under the desk sorry.' Maddy replied smoothly.

Maddy gripped my thigh and dug her fingers into my flesh tightly to keep control of herself. After a few more seconds I moved to the level 1 button and turned it down so that she could operate somewhat normally. Her grip eased up as the vibrations dropped a level, and she was able to sit back slightly in her seat, although because I was sitting closer to her, I could feel her body trembling slightly.

I waited a couple of minutes with leaving it on low to give Maddy a bit of a break, and also to let her regain a little bit of composure. I thought I'd better not do too much until our colleague had left, and so a few minutes later when we finished what we were doing, he got up to leave. Sensing my opportunity, I ran my fingers over the remote control and pressed the level 3 button.

Maddy moaned in surprise as the strongest vibrations yet pulsed against her pussy and then clamped her hand over her mouth to prevent any more involuntary reactions. Whether the other guy heard or not, he didn't come back, and I was free to leave the panties vibrating away. Maddy leaned towards me and whispered, 'Holy fuck Ben, these panties are amazing! I'm so fucking wet!'

I turned it down to level 2 and winked at Maddy. Then after a couple of seconds of rest for her to gather her breath I ramped it up to level 4. Maddy gasped loudly and pressed her hand over her mouth to turn it into a fake coughing fit, as her other hand clenched my thigh tightly. I could feel her body shaking violently as the pleasure overtook her and she whispered through her fingers, 'Oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming!'

I took pity on her and turned the panties completely off once she had shaken in the throes of her strong orgasm. She slumped back into her chair breathing heavily but trying to control it, her eyes fluttering as she came down from her orgasmic high.

'Just wait until later.' I whispered in her ear, before leaving her to recover from our fun, as I disappeared back into my office.

* * * *

Knowing that after the office had emptied, I was going to be buried inside Maddy's tight wet pussy, understandably my pants were a little uncomfortable around my cock. By the time most people were filtering out of the office I was pacing in my office waiting for the last people to leave.

When there were only a few people dotted about the office just finishing up the last bits of their work, I thought it would be time to start teasing Maddy again. Reaching into my pocket, I watched the back of her head as I pressed the level 1 button on the remote. I watched her jerk up in shock before bowing her head slightly to hide any pleasure that may be showing on her face.

I grabbed my phone and typed up a quick text, "I'm gonna make you squirt harder than you ever have before" and pressed send.

I didn't have to wait long until my phone buzzed in response to receiving her reply, "Fuck" was the one word she sent. As I was still holding my phone a second message popped up, "I'm already so fucking horny!"

beniboy
beniboy
161 Followers
12