Fun at Work Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later I heard Maddy saying goodbye to someone out in the office. A few seconds after that the door opened quietly and Maddy walked in. She closed the office door gently and locked the door.

'Finally, everyone has left and it's just us!' She said as she slowly walked over to me.

'Do you want to shut the blinds as well?' I questioned her as she pushed me back and straddled my lap.

'No -- I like them open. Much naughtier!' She whispered in my ear as she ground herself into my lap.

I grinned at her as I kissed her neck softly, knowing that it was extremely unlikely that anyone would return and knowing how much it would turn her on. She gasped softly as I ran my hands down her back and over her sexy ass, pulling her tight against my cock. I felt her panties still vibrating against my pants and remembered that I'd left them on. Reaching into my pocket, I grabbed the remote and turned them off. Maddy sighed and leaned back against my desk, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

'Those things are brilliant but God they are tough to have on constantly -- literally like edging my pussy!' Maddy said, 'They get me so horny and wet!'

'Mmm, I'm glad you like them.' I responded, before kissing her hard. Pulling her hard against me as our tongues teased each other.

'I want you Ben,' Maddy sighed, breaking the kiss, 'I want you to fuck me on your desk like you promised! I want your cock pounding me until I cum so fucking hard.' She continued as she ground herself into my lap.

'Whoa, whoa naughty girl, I think it's time to have some fun first.' I said, as I gently lifted her and sat her on the edge of my desk.

'Oooh, I like the sound of that!' She giggled.

'I want to make the most of these panties!' I said, 'So I'm going to go up one level for every item of clothing that needs to come off, and wouldn't you know it you have 5 items on!'

'Well isn't that lucky!' Maddy said, shuffling further back onto the desk. She spread her legs to give me a great view up her skirt, and she reached her hand slowly down to rub her horny cunt through her panties. Never breaking eye contact, she moaned softly and bit her lip slightly as she touched herself, her eyes fluttering in pleasure.

Waking myself from a mesmeric state watching her, I grabber her hand and pulled it away. 'Naughty, naughty! You don't get to touch yourself until I say so -- it's my turn now to tease you.' I said to her.

'Level 1 -- take those shoes off.' I said, as I reached into my pocket and flicked the panties to Level 1.

She visibly jerked as the panties turned on and smiled at my request. Reaching down she slowly unbuckled her shoes and slid first one foot off, and then the other, before tossing the pair of shoes into the corner. 'That feels good but...next!!'

'In a rush I see!' I responded with a wink. 'Level 2 -- jacket off.'

She gasped as I pressed the button for level 2, with a slight jump as the vibrations cranked up a notch. She wriggled her arms free of the jacket and discarded that into the corner as well.

Without giving her a break, 'Level 3 -- shirt off.' I demanded.

'Ohhh fuck! God!' Maddy moaned as she felt the stronger vibrations in her panties. She took a few seconds to compose herself and reached her trembling hands up to undo her shirt. She fumbled with the buttons while she gasped and moaned in pleasure. After watching her struggle to undo the first two buttons I asked if she needed help. She shook her head, took a deep breath to compose herself and managed to fumble through the last few buttons. She extricated herself from her shirt and this time just dropped it on the desk next to her.

Now she was sitting on my desk trying to control her emotions under level 3 vibrations. She had on a white lacy bra that was relatively thin, and was still wearing her short, tight skirt that had now ridden up with her legs spread wide open.

'Level 4 -- skirt off.' Was my next instruction as I pressed the second to last button, and the highest level Maddy had currently experienced.

She moaned loudly as her body trembled on my desk. She threw her head back and her legs shook as she tried to support herself from slipping over backwards.

'Oh my fucking God Ben! Shit this feels so fucking good!!' She moaned loudly.

I smiled at her and repeated my instruction, 'Skirt off! My naughty girl.' I demanded.

She shuffled her trembling body to the edge of the desk and lowered herself onto shaking legs. Holding onto the desk with one hand she tried to compose herself enough to stand, even though she was still gasping and moaning at the pleasure the vibrations were causing. There was a thin film of sweat on her exposed skin as she struggled to stand.

'Fuck Ben! God these are so fucking good!! I wanna cum so fucking bad!' Maddy moaned.

I stood up and pulled her close against me. 'I'm going to make my naughty little slut cum so fucking hard for me!' I whispered into her ear.

She moaned loudly and her body trembled as I slid my hands down her exposed torso, tracing patterns on her sensitive skin. As I reached her skirt, I hooked my thumbs under the waistband and wriggled it down over her hips. I knew in her current state that she would struggle to handle that herself, so I decided to help.

As her skirt dropped off her legs, she stepped out of it and pushed me back into my chair, before straddling me. I could feel the vibrations of her panties against my cock and was surprised at how strong they actually were. Her whole body was shaking, and I knew that she wanted to cum hard.

'What's number 5? I don't know how much longer I can hold on!' Maddy moaned, grinding her panty-clad pussy against me.

I leaned in close to her and kissed her softly on her neck, as I reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. I whispered in her ear, punctuating each word with a kiss on her body working down towards her breasts. 'Level...five...is...removing...your...bra.'

I slid her bra down over her shoulders and off her arms and grinned cheekily at her. Her perfect tits were topped by her rock-hard nipples, each pink bud begging to be sucked. One hand reached into my pocket as I leaned forward to suck on her nipple. I swirled my tongue around her stiff little nub as I simultaneously pressed the level 5 button.

Maddy screamed incoherently as her body exploded in a violent orgasm almost instantly. Her body shook so hard as she gripped my shoulders tight and arched her back in pleasure. She was gasping and moaning and possibly trying to form words but couldn't get them out as her orgasm overtook her body completely.

I felt by lap getting warm and realised that Maddy was squirting uncontrollably as she came over and over again from the Level 5 vibrations. Her legs were shaking so hard on mine as her pussy convulsed in pleasure, soaking completely through the panties. After a few seconds she managed to let go of my shoulder with one hand and stick it down her panties to form a shield from the vibrations.

'Oh fuck I can't take it anymore!!' Maddy managed to gasp out. I decided to show mercy and turned the panties off. She pulled them to one side and stroked her aching clit a few times, causing her to squirt again all over my lap. After her powerful and explosive orgasms, she finally collapsed forward against me, breathing heavily as she tried to regain some composure.

After a couple of minutes her trembling body had somewhat returned to normal, and she leaned back brushing her hair out of her eyes and taking a deep breath. My cock was throbbing in my uncomfortably tight pants, and Maddy reached down to unzip my fly, releasing my hard dick from the confines of my pants and underwear. My cock was sticking up out of my fly as Maddy eyed it up, grinning naughtily.

'That was fucking intense Ben! Now I want that big cock inside me. Please fuck me in your office like you promised! Make me your naughty work slut!!' Maddy pleaded.

I lifted her gently off me, placing her on her feet in front of me. I slid her panties down her legs, as she delicately stepped first one then a second foot out of her underwear, leaving them in a sodden pile on the floor. I kicked my shoes off into the corner before undoing the button on my pants and sliding them off too. Maddy hooked her fingers into my underwear and slid them down my legs, before giving my stiff cock a quick suck on her way back up.

As I started to unbutton my shirt, Maddy grabbed my hand, 'Please leave it on, it turns me on even more!' She said.

I grinned, and left my shirt partially buttoned up. I grabbed Maddy by her slim hips and turned her around, before gently pushing her forwards so that she was naked and bent over my desk. Her pert ass looked so spank-able as she spread her legs wider to allow access to her tight hot cunt.

'Fuck I'm so hard for you!' I said to Maddy, as I lined up my cock with her sweet smooth pussy, 'I'm gonna make you cum all over my cock!'

I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slippery pussy lips, causing her to gasp in pleasure as I got her juices all over my cockhead. I could feel the heat emanating from her as my cock throbbed in anticipation of entering her sweet tight hole. I slowly slid my thick cockhead just inside her pussy lips, feeling her slick lips part open for me. I left it there for a few seconds before I slowly pulled out of her again.

'Fuck stop teasing me Ben! Fuck! God, I want your cock so fucking bad!' Maddy moaned.

I grabbed her hips and lined my cock up with her cunt. In a long slow motion, I slid my cock inside her velvety, slippery little pussy, feeling her hole part open as I buried my cock all the way inside her, until my balls were resting against her clit. Maddy moaned as I slowly entered her cunt, getting louder the deeper I filled her up.

Her pussy felt so hot and tight on my throbbing cock, and I just let my cock get used to the feeling of being back inside her for a few seconds. I started thrusting my hips slowly with small movements, drawing small gasps of pleasure from Maddy. I could feel her cunt getting wetter as I fucked her, my cock sliding in and out of her slippery little pussy so easily.

'Oh fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! Yes!' Maddy moaned, as I thrust into her.

I started fucking her harder and faster, burying my cock as deep as possible into her with every forward thrust. I loved hearing her moans as my cock split open her sexy little cunt. My cock was rock hard and throbbing inside her as her tight pussy tried to milk the cum from my balls. Her pussy was so wet now and as my balls slapped against her clit there was a wet sound from every thrust.

'Oh my God! Fuck me hard, Ben! Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!' Maddy moaned, as I continued to slide in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her with real purpose, harder and deeper with each thrust, causing Maddy to moan every time my cock head bottomed out in her pussy. She reached between her legs and began to rub her clit as I continued to fuck her. Her legs were shaking, and her body was trembling as she got closer to another orgasm, and her pussy walls were rippling along my shaft as I was buried inside her.

'Fuck! Fuck! Oh shit! That's it Ben! I'm gonna cum!' Maddy screamed as she arched her back and pressed back against me. 'Fuck my pussy! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard on your cock!'

I thrust forward and buried my cock quickly into her cunt, as hard and deep as I could. I felt her slippery pussy grip tightly onto my cock, her muscles pulsing along my shaft as she was about to explode. Maddy moaned incoherently as her body shook violently.

I felt her warm pussy juices gushing over my balls as she began to cum hard. Her slick pussy was still gripping my shaft tightly as I was deep inside her, but her orgasm was forcing me out of her cunt. After she squirted a couple of times, the pressure squeezed my cock out of her, and she continued to squirt hard onto my stiff cock. Splash after splash of her warm girl cum coated my cock and balls, as well as landing on the floor as she moaned and continued to stroke her clit, struggling to stand on shaking legs.

After what must have been eight or nine squirts, she finally collapsed forwards onto the desk, breathing raggedly. She could barely stand, using the desk for support as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high. My cock was rock hard and throbbing - slick and glistening with Maddy's pussy juices.

I needed to cum and knew that I wanted to make Maddy cum at least one more time before I exploded for her. I gently grabbed her trembling body and slowly got her to stand up, and I turned her around to face me. I pulled her close to me and kissed her deeply, before whispering in her ear.

'I'm gonna slide my hard cock into you until I shoot my hot cum all over your sexy body.' I quietly said.

Maddy gasped, and quietly moaned, 'Mmm! Fuck! I want that so bad!'

I lay her on her back on the desk, the perfect height for me to slide my cock into her. Her chest was still heaving from her heavy breathing causing her tits to lift up and down, topped by her pert and rock-hard nipples. She spread her legs wide open, inviting me into her smooth and slippery pink pussy, her lips slightly puffy from all the pleasure it had had that day.

Not one to turn down an invitation like that, I stepped forwards and lined my cock up with her sweet tight hole. I pressed my cock head against her slick lips, feeling them part open for me to penetrate her tight little cunt. I slowly and deliberately slid my cock into her inch by inch, causing her eyes to widen further the deeper that my cock split her open. A long, slow moan built from her open mouth as her pussy split open to allow my thick cock deep into her.

I knew that I didn't have long before my throbbing cock was going to explode for Maddy. I started thrusting into her slippery pussy, drawing more gasps and moans from her as my cock filled her tight cunt. My balls pressed against her with every thrust forward, buried as deep as possible in her pussy, getting even more of her juices on my already wet balls.

'Oh God, Ben! Fuck! Fuck me! Make your naughty office girl cum!' Maddy moaned for me.

I grabbed her hips as I started to fuck her faster, the beautiful friction of her smooth slick pussy lips stroking my shaft. I watched as one of her hands began to tease her stiff nipples, while the other reached down to rub her slippery clit. I started fucking her deeper with long slow strokes, trying to ensure I didn't explode straight away as I wanted her to cum one more time.

Maddy was moaning louder as my cock split her open, feeling my cock filling her with every stroke. I could feel her pussy pulsing, almost in time with the throbbing of my cock, as we both got close to cumming. I pressed my cock as deep as possible into her, holding it pressed against the base of her pussy, tensing my groin to make my cock twitch inside her.

'Fuck! Oh God yes!! That's so deep! Fuck I'm gonna cum!! Shit!' Maddy moaned, as she felt my cock throb against the depths of her cunt.

Her pussy clenched down on my cock, her slick walls gripping my throbbing shaft tightly as her muscles rippled against me. I could feel the wetness increase dramatically in her slippery pussy as she started to cum on my hard cock. Her cunt was squeezing tighter than I'd ever felt as a couple of hot squirts of her cum shot out onto my groin.

After a few seconds of her tight wet cunt gripping my cock like a vice, the pressure became too much and Maddy exploded. Her slick pussy forcing my cock out of her as a powerful jet of her girl cum shot from her pussy all over my shirt. Two, then three squirts splashed over my shirt, soaking the bottom half in her cum.

Maddy was trembling so hard the desk was shaking, her body spasming violently in the throes of her orgasm. My throbbing cock was sticking straight out over her pussy, and the next couple of squirts splashed directly onto my sensitive cock. That was it for me -- being so close to the edge, the feeling of her cum squirting onto my shaft was enough to make me cum.

My cock twitched as my balls tightened and my cum started boiling along my shaft. Without even touching myself, my cock throbbed and shot my first jet of cum powerfully up Maddy's body, hitting her face and tits. She continued to cum herself, squirts of her girl cum splattering over her legs, pussy and stomach as her hot juices landed on herself.

I grabbed my throbbing, aching cock and stroked it to coax the rest of my cum out. Jet after jet of my hot cum shot all over Maddy's body, mixing with her own juices. My cumshots splattered over her tits, stomach and down to her smooth cunt as they slowly diminished in power with each spurt. By the time we'd both stopped cumming Maddy was covered in a mix of her squirts and my cum, leaving her a slippery, wet mess.

I collapsed back into my chair, breathing heavily, as Maddy continued to gasp and tremble lying on the now wet desk. After a couple of minutes of us catching our breath, we managed to slow our heart rates down to an almost normal level.

'Fuck that was fantastic Maddy!' I said, 'that tight horny pussy of yours made me cum so hard!

'Shit that was hot, Ben! I honestly thought I was going to pass out from the pleasure.' Maddy replied, still breathing heavily. 'Fuck I came so hard Ben! Holy shit that was everything I thought it would be and more!'

After another minute or two, we decided it would be best to clean ourselves up and get out of the office. There weren't any towels around -- being an office that was perhaps unsurprising -- so we just had to make do. Maddy used her shirt to clean herself up and just wore a jacket over her bra, while I wore my wet shirt and donned my soaked pants. We escaped out of the office locking up as we left. As we drove out of the gates, the cleaning company were pulling in to clean the office -- finished just in time!


12