Fun at Work Pt. 08

Story Info
More fun with workmates as we explore our sexual tendencies.
8.6k words
4.75
4.3k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beniboy
beniboy
160 Followers

Author's Note - This is a continuation from previous chapters, so you may enjoy it more if you read the others. I encourage feedback as it helps me improve the stories for you all.

****

I woke up with the warm, fuzzy feeling and the haze of tiredness that comes with your brain slowly re-booting itself for the day ahead. I looked to my left and Maddy was tucked up fast asleep facing me, with the duvet pulled up over her shoulders. Glancing to my right, Emma was on her side facing away from me with her hair splayed out on the pillow. The duvet was pulled a bit further down to halfway down her upper arm.

The deep, even breathing of sleeping people filled the room, creating a relaxed and soothing atmosphere. I heard a slight catch in Emma's breathing. Looking over at her, I thought that the duvet had slipped slightly further down her body. I heard another slight change in her breathing, and with my eyes now fixed on her I could see slight movements as the muscles in her arms moved ever so slightly.

The slightest gasp broke the mould of the quietness in the room, so different from the deep, regular breathing of sleeping. I slowly and silently propped myself up onto my elbow, getting a higher vantage point whilst trying not to disturb either of the girls.

I could now see just over the top of Emma's curves. In the dip between her breasts and the upwards curve of her arse, where her abdomen area was lower, I could see her arm disappearing down below the duvet. Her caramel skin was looking soft and velvety, and the gentlest movements of her arm were causing the duvet to slip further and further down - bit by agonising bit.

As I watched Emma now undeniably playing with herself, I could hear her breath catch occasionally as she tried to stay quiet and minimise her movements. I could feel the lightest tremor on the bed as the pleasure started flowing through her. I watched the curve of her large breasts rise and fall with her breathing, the shaky outward breaths indicating that she was getting more and more turned on.

My own cock was now getting harder, slowly growing as it filled with blood imagining how hot Emma's smooth pussy would feel. As the duvet finally gave up the fight to remain on her upper body, it fell down to her hips exposing half of her body. I could now clearly see her hand snaking down between her legs, with the fine movements of her fingers on her pussy.

I scooted my body closer to her, right up against her and spooning her. She gasped in surprise, not knowing anyone was awake, and quickly withdrew her hand from between her legs. She looked around at me with a guilty look on her face. I glanced behind me to see Maddy still fast asleep and turned back to face Emma, placing my finger on my lips to indicate we should stay quiet.

I heard a soft, sharp, intake of breath as I reached over her side and cupped her round breast with my hand. My thumb teased over her nipple, which was already rock hard from the pleasure she had self-delivered. Her body trembled ever so gently as I played with her tits and nipples. She tried to keep her breathing normal to avoid making too much noise - but it was definitely getting more uneven.

'Fuck! Ben!' Emma whispered so quietly I could barely hear her.

My face was right up against her ear, and I whispered quietly into it.

'I'm gonna make you cum Ems.'

A little quiet whimper escaped her at my words and her body shook with anticipation. My fingers gently danced down her body, fluttering over the smooth skin of her stomach on the way to her horny mound. She gasped as my fingers pressed gently against her smooth pubic area, teasing the skin just above her slit. I gently drew light circles on her skin with my nail, feeling her body shake as I teased her, stopping just short of the top of her pussy lips with each circle.

'Please! Ben! Fuck!' Emma whispered softly.

I finally relented and let my fingers brush over her slick pussy lips. Her body shook violently as I made contact with her horny, desperate slit. My middle finger dipped in between her already slippery cunt lips, before sliding up her pussy and circling around the already stiff nub of her clit. Another small whimper escaped her as my finger played with her horny little clit.

I alternated between dipping my finger into her slick cunt to keep it wet and making gentle circles around her most sensitive point. Emma tried to control her breathing and whimpering, but I could also feel her pussy getting more and more soaked. As she got wetter, her breathing became more erratic, and her body started trembling even more.

'Oh my God!' Emma whispered, 'Holy fuck! Oh fuck!'

'Cum for me Emma...cum all over my fingers!' I whispered into her ear.

Another whimper escaped her, as my finger continued to tease her dripping wet slit. I continued to rub her pussy, playing with her clit and making her body tremble in pleasure. I could feel that she was getting closer to her orgasm by the way her breathing was almost uncontrollable now, and the occasional whimper that escaped her. I glanced over my shoulder to see that Maddy was still sound asleep.

'Fuck! Shit! Gonna cum Ben!' Emma gasped out in a whisper, 'Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum! Oh my God!'

She grabbed the pillow and buried her face in it, as she tried to conceal her orgasmic moans. Her body shook violently as she tipped over the edge and released the build-up of pleasure from her horny pussy. I could hear her moans faintly even through the pillow pressed against her face, and her cunt gushed extra wetness all over my fingers.

The bed continued to tremble as Emma shook in the throes of her orgasm, coating my fingers in her juices as she grabbed my hand to stop me teasing her sensitive clit. My cock was now rock hard and pressed up against the back of Emma's thighs. I could feel the heat of her smooth thighs on my throbbing cock as they continued to shake against my shaft.

'I want to fuck you.' I whispered in her ear. I gently pulled the blanket off both of us, exposing us both to the room.

Her face still buried in the pillow I watched her head move slightly, nodding as quietly as possible. Her left leg opened and came down over the top of my legs, which allowed me easy access to her slippery pussy. She carefully shifted her body, trying not to move the bed and wake Maddy. She settled onto her back, the pillow still over her mouth and her left leg arched up over my legs. My cock was now so close to her I could feel the heat from her needy pussy emanating onto my cock head.

She looked at me with lust in her eyes over the top of the pillow. It was a desperate look - a needy look. She more than wanted my cock, she needed it to be inside her cunt. With another quick glance to confirm that Maddy was firmly asleep, I started wriggling my body into a better position. I gripped the base of my shaft and pressed my cock head against the slick lips of her pussy.

I held it firmly and slid it up and down her slippery pussy, feeling her body tremble as my cock teased her horny slit. I could feel the heat from her wet pussy juices coating my cock head, as I rubbed gently over her throbbing clit. She whimpered into the pillow, completely covering her face now, as I teased her sensitive clit, and I could feel her body shaking gently.

My cock was throbbing as I lined it up with her needy, dripping cunt. I moved my hips forward in one smooth motion, feeling her slippery pussy lips split open around my cock head as I slowly filled her up with my thick cock. Emma's hands gripped her pillow tightly against her face, but I could still hear a scream of pleasure as my cock stretched out her tight, hot pussy. I could feel her body tremble and her pussy was slick and molten on my throbbing cock.

I heard slight movement from behind me, but I was buried inside Emma so that made very little difference now. With small hip movements, I was moving my cock deep inside her, while my left hand reached over to tease her stiff nipples. I caressed the curve of her breast with my hand and stroked my thumb over her stiff nub.

I could hear her moans through her pillow, despite it being pressed tightly against her face, and I could also definitely hear more movements from Maddy behind me. I bottomed my cock out inside her, pressing it deep inside and flexing my cock to twitch and throb against her cervix. Emma convulsed in pleasure as she felt me invading the depths of her cunt with my thick cock, as her hands gripped the pillow like her life depended on it.

I glanced behind me to see that Maddy was now firmly awake and had also dispensed with the blanket, exposing her sexy naked body. Her hand snaked down between her legs and was touching herself gently as she saw me look over at her. One hand lifted a finger to her lips indicating me to stay quiet. Her petite tits were topped by rock hard nipples, with her areola puckering up towards her perfect pink nubs.

I continued thrusting gently into Emma's cunt, feeling her pussy walls clenching on my thick cock as I pleasured her. The faint screams of pleasure were still escaping through the pillow as each forward thrust filled her pussy as deep as possible with my throbbing shaft. I knew that she was close already, as the now familiar feelings of her pussy walls rippling against my cock shaft indicated her impending orgasm.

Drawing my hips back as far as I could go while still maintaining the illusion of quietness, I then proceeded to drive my thick cock hard and deep inside her cunt. Her hips bucked up off the bed and her body shook violently as I buried myself against the depths of her slick pussy.

'Oh fuck I'm cumming!' I heard faintly as Emma screamed into the pillow.

I could feel her pussy walls milking my thick, throbbing cock powerfully insider her molten depths. My hand was still on her breast, holding her close to me as she trembled powerfully whilst her orgasm ripped through her. I could hear the screams and moans of pleasure that managed to escape the pillow stuffing.

Her hips settled back to the bed even as her legs still trembled with the aftershocks of the pleasure. I began to slowly shift my hips again - fucking her slowly but burying my cock deep inside her as it throbbed for Emma. I released her breast but snaked my hand down between her legs to rub her slippery clit. I could feel the stiff nub coated in her slick pussy juices as my finger lightly circled around her throbbing clit.

'Oh G--, you-- gon--make - cum aga---! Fu--!' I could hear some muffled moans coming from beneath the pillow pressed tightly onto Emma's face.

Suddenly Maddy appeared up on her knees leaning over me and watching as my cock slid in and out of Emma's pussy while I played with her clit. She silently reached her hand over and gently removed mine, as she then replaced my fingers with her own. I glanced at Emma but in her haze of pleasure she didn't notice the change. My cock was still thrusting gently into her as she moaned softly into the pillow.

I started fucking into her cunt harder and deeper, as Maddy played with her sensitive clit. Her screams became less faint as she started expressing her pleasure even louder. The bed shook as Emma's body trembled violently with the pleasure coursing through her. Her pussy was soaking wet on my cock shaft as I slipped my cock in and out of her, but I could feel her cunt gripping me tightly.

'Oh fuck I'm so close!' Emma's faint moans came out.

Maddy leaned forward over our groins and with a cheeky smile towards me, she lowered her head replaced her fingers with her tongue on Emma's horny clit.

It was as though Emma was struck by lightning as she felt a tongue swirl over her sensitive nub. She pulled the pillow away from her face, and her eyes widened in shock as she looked down to see the blonde splay of hair and Maddy's face buried in her cunt. The soft tongue ministrations on her clit and the fact that it was the first time having a girl's tongue touching her pussy put her in a state of both surprise and ecstasy.

'Oh fuck I'm cumming!!' Emma screamed, now full dispensing of the pillow, 'Oh fuck Maddy! Fuck! Oh shit! Ben! Fuck! Cumming!'

Emma's cunt clenched tightly on my thick cock as she screamed incoherently while her back arched off the bed, pushing her pussy up into Maddy's probing tongue. I held onto her with my cock buried deep inside her as she trembled through her orgasm. Her slick pussy walls gripped my shaft tightly and milked my thick cock head - the pleasure was exquisite. She collapsed back to the bad, shaking softly as a thin sheen of sweat coated her exhausted body, and strands of her hair were plastered to her forehead above her half-closed eyes.

Maddy continued to softly lick and tease Emma's hot clit, swirling her tongue gently over the stiff nub as light tremors shook her body. A loud sigh escaped Emma as the full high of her orgasm finally let her breathe properly again.

'Right...my turn you naughty little teasers!' Maddy exclaimed, 'I'm so fucking horny after that!'

Pushing me flat onto my back as I pulled my throbbing cock out of Emma's pussy, she straddled me with a knee either side of me. I could see my cock glistening with Emma's juices as it lightly bobbed and twitched pointing out from my groin. Maddy reached down and grasped the base of my cock, her slim fingers not fitting around it as she prepared to impale herself on me.

She positioned my thick cock against her slippery lips, her warm juices coating my cock head as she gently rubbed me up and down her soaking wet slit. I groaned in pleasure as she lowered her tight pussy down on my thick cock, her own moan rising to a crescendo as she felt my big cock splitting her open. I watched as more and more of my thick shaft was gobbled up by her bald cunt, swallowing me into her depths.

'Oh my fucking God!' she moaned, as my cock bottomed out inside her, 'Fuck! Oh fuck you're so fucking big inside me!'

Placing one hand on my stomach for balance she started to ride my cock, sliding her tight pussy up and down my slick shaft. Each rise up leaving only my thick cock head inside her, too tightly held in place to escape, before lowering down until I completely filled her. She started slowly but began to slide up and down my cock faster and faster as she moaned louder.

'Fuck it feels too good!' Maddy moaned, 'Fuck! Oh fuck! Shit! Oh Ben! Fuck! I'm so close already!'

I glanced to my right to see a still exhausted Emma watching Maddy intently. Maddy had her eyes half closed in pleasure as my cock filled her tight, smooth pussy completely. I reached up to tease her stiff nipples with my fingers, which sent instant tremors of pleasure through her body as I stroked her pink nubs.

'Oh fuck I'm cumming! Fuck! Ben!' Maddy screamed.

I felt her pussy clench even tighter on my big cock, and gush of wetness that splashed down over my groin. She lifted up off my cock and the bed shook with her tremors as her cunt juices exploded from her. Jets of her squirts sprayed all over my chest and neck as she screamed in ecstasy. Her girl cum splashed against me, with droplets of the juice clinging to the beard on my neck and my chest hair.

Maddy screamed and moaned as her cunt sprayed all over me and the bed, soaking it with her pussy juices. As she finished squirting, her trembling legs finally couldn't support her body anymore and she collapsed down onto me. Her body pressed against me, lying in her own juices as her smooth mound pressed down on my throbbing cock.

I needed to cum now. My cock was throbbing. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls wanting to be released. I wanted the release. I needed the release. It had been building up since I first woke up to find Emma touching herself.

Rolling Maddy off me, I laid her on her back next to Emma on the bed, their heads now on the same pillow as Maddy lay at a slight angle. Kneeling between her legs, I nudged them apart with my legs to expose her smooth cunt to my thick cock. Grasping the base of my cock I lined it up with her slippery, tight pussy and with her legs spread open I slowly slid my big cock deep inside her in one fluid motion.

Her back arched and she screamed in pleasure as she felt my thick cock head bottom out inside her tight hole. I started fucking Maddy, sliding my cock in and out of her as her petite tits bounced gently on her chest. She moaned loudly as my cock filled up her pussy with each forward stroke into her.

Her pussy was soaking wet and I could feel her warm juices coating my shaft and balls as thrusted inside her. My rock-hard cock was twitching and throbbing inside the molten walls of her tight little cunt. I looked down to see her smooth, bare pussy splitting open around my thick shaft as I plunged inside her. Knowing that I desperately needed to cum, I hitched her legs up onto my shoulders, allowing me to drive deeper inside her.

'Oh fuck Ben! Fuck! Oh God!' Maddy moaned, 'Fuck you're so deep! Fuck! Oh God!'

I started fucking her harder and faster, driving my thick cock inside her as deep as I could. Maddy was screaming in pleasure as I started pounding her deeper and deeper, my cock filling her completely as I started fucking her with wild abandon. I could feel her cunt gripping my cock tightly with each thrust as her pussy walls milked my shaft with her rippling muscles.

'Oh God yes!! Fuck me Ben! Fuck! So hard! Oh! Fuck!' Maddy screamed out, as I continued to pound her.

I grunted in pleasure as I fucked her hard and deep. The feeling of her molten cunt on my cock was exquisite and I could feel my cock swelling even further in anticipation of my release. My cum was roiling in my balls as I could feel that I was getting close to my own desperate orgasm.

'Fuck I'm getting close Mads!' I gasped out.

'Fuck yes shoot your cum all over both our faces Ben!' Emma moaned out with the first words since her own climax, 'Please! Make us both your naughty girls!'

My cock swelled and thickened as I got close to my release. My cock was now splitting Maddy's tight cunt open wide and the wet sounds of her jucies filled the room as I fucked her hard. Her body was trembling violently as my thick cock ravaged her tight little pussy.

'Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Ben! Fuck! I'm cumming again! Shit!' Maddy screamed out suddenly.

Her back arched off the bed as my swollen cock head made her cum all over me. The pressure of her squirting pussy forced me out of her, leaving my throbbing cock bobbing gently in the air. Her cunt exploded for the second time that morning.

Powerful jets of her girl cum started spraying from her bald cunt, shooting up into the air and splashing down all over herself and the bed. The first couple of squirts splashed in powerful streams against my sensitive cock, causing it to throb in exquisite pleasure and drip with her hot juices. My cock twitched violently, indicating that it was time for my own climax.

Even as Maddy's pussy continued to spray her juices all over the place I move myself up towards the pillows where the girls' heads were lying. With my cock no longer blocking her squirts, she kept spraying powerful jets of her own cum onto herself. I gripped my throbbing, slick shaft tightly to control myself as I watched her cunt spray all over her own face and hair, with some droplets inevitably splashing onto Emma's face next to her on the pillow.

After three powerful squirts had sprayed onto her face, the next arc of her juices was less strong, landing in a splatter all over her tits. As another splash of her own cum hit her tits, I reached the point of no return. As Maddy continued to tremble through her orgasm, and spray her girl cum all over herself, I aimed my cock at their faces.

With a groan of pleasure, I finally release my load, my balls tightening and my cock swelling as the cum boiled up my shaft. Stroking the smooth skin of my shaft that was slippery from Maddy's juices, I felt the sweet release as cum jetted from my aching cock head. The first couple of shots of cum sprayed clean over the top of both girls faces, with the tail end of each one splashing onto their faces.

beniboy
beniboy
160 Followers