Fun at Work Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beniboy
beniboy
164 Followers

As my cock finally stopped twitching inside her, I could let her go. I held her gently as I finally allowed her legs to give way and lowered her to the floor - her shaking legs no longer had the strength for her to stand. Eventually she was kneeling on the ground, leaning forwards on the bench, with a satisfied - if exhausted - look on her face.

With a wicked look in her eye, Maddy leaned forward and took my still hard cock into her hand. My shaft was glistening with a combination of my cum and Emma's pussy juice. She leaned forward and started licking the combined juices from my cock. Sucking my cock into her mouth, she looked up at me as her tongue swirled around my thick shaft, ensuring she got every drop of the juices.

Footsteps approached.

'Are you still okay in there?' the same female voice rang out.

'Yep, just finished!' Maddy replied, removing her mouth from my cock, 'We'll be taking them - just need to change back now!'

'Great - see you at the counter.'

Maddy quickly grabbed my cock and gobbled it as deep as possible into her mouth. I gasped as any semblance of my cock softening disappeared as the blood rushed back to my shaft. Her warm, wet mouth kept swallowing more and more of my cock as she kept her eyes on me. Her tongue swirled over every inch of my cock, cleaning it of any juices thoroughly until my cock touched the back of her throat. She slowly released me from her mouth, and I felt the cool air on my saliva coated cock.

Maddy winked at me and motioned for me to get myself dressed. I tucked my still stiff cock back inside my underwear uncomfortably and pulled my pants back on. Looking outside to see if the coast was clear I snuck out of the changing room - a quick glance back and I could see Maddy starting to try to clear up and raise Emma from her stupor.

I glanced around the corner to see the shop lady with her back to me, checking some racks in the corner. I slowly walked over to an area near the entrance, then turned around holding my phone.

'Are they still in there?!' I exclaimed.

The shop lady jumped slightly, 'Oh I'm sorry I didn't hear you come in!' she responded, 'Yes but I've just checked, and they were getting dressed again.'

I left the shop and went to wait outside. Soon I looked up as the girls walked towards me holding a shopping bag each from the lingerie store. I could see random droplets and streaks of liquid on their clothes, like a Jackson Pollock painting. I laughed as I looked them up and down. Maddy had a wicked grin, and Emma had a vacant smile and a slightly glazed look.

'Yep! Unfortunately, I made a bit of a mess in there!' Maddy laughed, 'Best we get out of here before they realise how wet the floor and mirror is!'

****

Back in the car we began the drive home. Emma was sprawled in the back seat, still exhausted from her multiple orgasms. Maddy was in the front seat but had leaned it back to be more comfortable.

'Looks like someone's still a bit horny!' She laughed, glancing down at my bulge, that still hadn't fully deflated.

'That tends to happen when someone sucks someone else's pussy juices off my cock!' I responded with a laugh.

Sitting in traffic, the drive was very slow as we inched forwards. It was dusk, and so was just starting to get dark. After a few minutes, Maddy's hand reached over and started rubbing gently over my bulge. My semi-hard cock responded, expanding within the confines of my clothes pretty quickly to a full throbbing member.

'Hmmm maybe not so much a "bit" horny then!' Maddy giggled.

'Fucking tease.' I said as she continued to rub my hard shaft through my pants.

She unzipped my pants and let me free, my thick cock bobbing out of my underwear. Thick and hard, she wrapped her small hand around it and started softly stroking it.

'Mmm such a hard fucking cock again Ben!' Maddy said, 'I bet you fucking loved getting fucked by this before didn't you Ems? This big, hard cock filling you up.'

'Fuck Maddy you're insatiable!' Emma laughed, 'I can barely think straight still, and you're already horny again!'

'Well, it's not just me...I have Ben's rock-hard cock in my hand right now...and I can tell you he's also definitely horny!' Maddy said as she continued to tease my cock.

'Fucking hell Mads!' She gasped back.

'It's so fucking thick and hard! I bet you fucking loved it destroying your horny little pussy!' Maddy moaned, 'You came so many times like a desperate little whore...just getting so fucking horny for this cock!'

'Maddy! Fuck you're turning me on again!' Emma gasped.

'That's a good girl. Getting wet as you remember how hard you came on this big, thick cock!' Maddy teased Emma, 'Your big tits swinging as he pounded you from behind!'

'Fuck I'm getting wet again! Mads! Fuck!' she replied.

'Getting fucked in a changing room because you were such a desperate and horny slut for us!' Maddy continued, 'Making me get horny and squirt all over your big tits! Fuck that was so hot! I bet you loved getting Ben's hot cum shooting in your cunt too?'

'Oh, fuck I did Mads! It was so hot!' Emma whimpered, 'I'm pretty sure it made me cum again feeling him shoot in me!'

'That's so fucking hot! Such a horny little slut...just wanting to cum for Ben's cock all the time!'

'And you Mads...I want to cum for you all the time too.' Emma confessed, 'When you squirted on my tits I couldn't help but cum...it was just too fucking hot!'

Maddy involuntarily gripped my cock tighter at those words. A slight gasp escaped her as Emma revealed her lust for her.

'Fuck yes Ems!' Maddy hissed, 'Such a good little slut for my pussy and Ben's cock!'

'God, Maddy I'm so fucking horny again!'

'We're going to make you our desperate and horny slut for us tonight!' Maddy replied.

'Oh fuck! Please!' Emma moaned.

'Strip for us! Now!' Maddy demanded, 'I want you naked and desperate on the seat back there!'

I heard a rustling noise for a minute as I assumed Emma was following instructions and stripping down to her birthday suit. Then I could smell the sex in the air as the aroma of her pussy confirmed she was no longer wearing clothes.

'Fuck I'm so horny Mads!' Emma gasped, 'My nipples are rock hard, and my pussy is dripping already!'

'Such a fucking good little slut...just doing whatever you're told...just to get off!' Maddy laughed, 'I want you to touch yourself for us...rub that horny, desperate cunt.'

'Mm fuck I'm so wet already Mads...my fingers slide inside so easily!' Emma moaned loudly, making my cock twitch in pleasure.

'Taste yourself Ems! Rub your juices on your nipples!' Maddy told her, 'I want you horny and begging to cum...just like a good slut should!'

'Fuck! Oh God I'm fucking soaked!' Emma moaned, 'I am your slut! Please! I want you to make me cum!'

'There it is! The first understanding you are ours tonight!' Maddy moaned to her, as she stroked me cock, 'Keep touching yourself, rubbing yourself, playing with that desperate cunt. There's only one rule...you can't cum unless I say so...'

To be continued...

beniboy
beniboy
164 Followers