Fun at Work Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock kept firing powerfully as I aimed it down further splashing Emma and Maddy's faces with my hot load. Emma gasped and whimpered as my hot cum sprayed her beautiful face, leaving her coated in my load. Maddy was still moaning her own pleasure even as cum splattered her face and hair as she struggled to stay still with her climax still ripping through her.

Eventually, my cock stopped throbbing and jerking in my hand, and I looked down to see that Maddy had also finally stopped squirting. She was still trembling softly, coated in her own pussy juices while both girls' faces were covered in my hot cum. Mouth, cheeks, eyes, hair - no part of them had escaped the jets of cum firing from my cock. The smell of sex permeated the air as I finally collapsed back onto the bed myself.

After a few minutes, we roused ourselves from our stupor. Showers were first on the agenda - all together of course - before we made plans for the day ahead.

****

'Shopping?!?' I said sceptically.

'Shopping.' Confirmed both girls.

I groaned out loud.

'Surely I can just stay at home and play PlayStation or something?!' I exclaimed.

'Firstly, we need a good shop and chat...so that's happening.' Maddy stated, 'Secondly, we need someone to drive us there and carry our bags!'

I glanced at her, and she gave me a cheeky wink.

'We'll make it worth your while...we'll go to at least one lingerie shop...and show you what they look like!' Maddy laughed.

'Bribery of the highest order,' I said as I rolled my eyes at her.

I huffed and puffed, but there wasn't much point. I knew that I was going to end up being dragged around the mall for a few hours anyway.

'Fine. But you're buying me lunch as well!' I said, heaving myself dramatically off the couch.

Half an hour later, I was getting dragged into the mall by the girls holding one hand each. It was like taking an unruly toddler somewhere he didn't want to go. We were barely inside, before the first stop happened. As the girls started to browse, I connected my headphones and turned on some music - thankful for smartphones.

Browsing shop after shop, surrounded by other bored men also on their smartphones, it felt like hours past as I read the news, scrolled the apps and listened to music. In reality, it was probably only an hour, but time dragged on.

I'd been focused on the drag of the shopping, but at one point I looked up to see the girls wearing what could probably be described as 'slutty' dresses. Figure hugging and very short, I cast my mind back to the car and I was sure these were a new purchase.

Matching styles - Emma's a pale blue colour and Maddy's one a pale green - the fabric clung to every curve of their bodies, with the bottom of the dress ending only just below the curve of their arse cheeks. Having the larger pair of breasts, Emma was also almost spilling out of the top of the dress as it struggled to contain her now clearly braless tits.

'See I told you this would make him notice!' Maddy giggled, as the view tore my eyes away from my scrolling phone.

'Hold this for me please Ben.' Maddy said, pushing small bundle into my hands.

I looked down to find myself holding two bras and two pairs of panties. There was a split second where my shopping addled brain was computing. My cock then twitched in my pants as my thoughts caught up to my eyes. Both girls were now only wearing the dress...and nothing else. The blood was flowing, and my cock was starting to get hard with the thought.

'Lunchtime!' Emma said in a sing song voice.

I adjusted myself and then tried to make it look like I wasn't just wandering around the mall holding some lingerie. We headed to the standard mall food court and loaded up with our fast food of choice, before reconvening at a small table. I slipped the underwear into a bag that Maddy had by her side and sat down to enjoy my food.

Maddy slid her hand under the table and pressed something gently into my hand. I looked down and saw that it was the remote control for the vibrating panties. The afternoon was looking more interesting! I grinned slyly and pressed the top button to set the vibration at number 1. To my surprise there was no reaction from Maddy.

To my even greater surprise, there was a gasp and a soft whimper from Emma and her hand gripped the edge of the table. She was wearing the vibrating panties this time around! She struggled to focus for a few seconds, before she managed to look up at me with a naughty smile.

'I've convinced Emma that it would be good fun to try these for the rest of the shopping trip.' Maddy laughed.

I had a lot of fun alternating between level 1 and level 2 as Emma tried to eat her lunch. It was especially enjoyable to try to time the step up to level 2 as she was about to take a bite of food or a sip from her straw and see her try to maintain her composure.

In the next couple of shops, I stepped it up and kept it at 2 or 3. She tried to browse normally, but I could see her closing her eyes occasionally as the pleasure washed over her. Her body trembled and she let out slight whimpers whenever I was close enough to hear them.

'Fuck Ben! You're getting me so fucking wet!' Emma whispered as she walked past me, pretending to go to browse a different section.

'Keep teasing her Ben,' Maddy whispered to me, 'it's all part of the plan to make her our slut tonight!'

As promised, the girls ventured to the lingerie shop next, and I was looking forward to a show. As the two of them shopped around and selected a few items to try on, I settled myself in the seating area outside the changing room. Holding a small bundle of lingerie each, they stepped into the same changing together and closed the door.

I could hear the gentle rustle of clothes being removed and some giggling from the girls as they changed into their choices. The door opened a crack, and I was beckoned over by Maddy through the small gap. She opened the door to reveal the first set that they had chosen to try on.

Maddy was wearing a pale blue corset, that pushed her breasts up and out until they were almost squeezing out of the top. Her lower stomach was exposed, with two thin straps joining the bottom of the corset to her matching lacy panties.

Emma was wearing a yellow set, accented with pale yellow trims. The push up bra made her large breasts look even bigger, and the low cut front of the bra meant most of her mounds were showing. I could see the dark shade of her nipples just peaking over the yellow trim of the bra, her areola begging to escape. The matching yellow panties were barely there - a thin triangle of material covering her pussy, with narrow straps around her hips.

Both of them looked fantastic in their sexy sets, with Emma particularly stunning as the yellow material contrasted beautifully with her darker skin. Maddy stepped towards Emma and pulled her head down towards her in a passionate kiss. I could hear them breathing heavily as their tongues intertwined and teased each other.

As my cock grew in my pants, Maddy pulled the front of Emma's bra down and exposed her stiff, dark nipples. Her big tits were exposed and Maddy took full advantage, dropping her mouth to her wonderful mounds and running her tongue over the nipples. Emma clapped her hand over her mouth as she moaned into her palm, before Maddy stopped and pulled the fabric of the bra back up.

'Right - get out Ben...we have another set to try on!' Maddy said as she ushered me out of the changing room.

Back in the seating area in a slight daze, I sat down trying to ensure that no one was walking past and would be able to see the obvious bulge in my pants. I could feel my cock throbbing and pressing against the material of my underwear.

A few minutes later, the door cracked open again and Maddy beckoned me inside. Maddy in black, Emma in white. This time, the lingerie was a lot sluttier.

Maddy's black set consisted basically of narrow strips of material that in no way covered what was needed. A thin strip of black material ran up her pussy, just about covering her pussy lips, but looked as though even walking would dislodge it. The 'bra' if you could call it that was a criss cross of straps over her breasts but exposed most of her flesh including her pink nipples, which were poking out stiff in the cool air.

Emma's white set was phenomenal. A white corset cinched her tits together, pressing her large fleshy mounds into wonderful orbs. The bra portion of the corset was basically see-through, and I could clearly see Emma's dark nipples through the fabric. The straps started at the bottom of the corset and extended down past her pussy to the top of the stockings that were covering her legs.

Her pussy. Exposed. No panties. I could see her puffy pussy lips glistening with her juices after the teasing we'd given her with the vibrating panties. The white set had no panties, leaving her stomach to transition into her smooth pussy mound and then her slippery lips.

'I thought you might like this one!' Maddy giggled at my wide-open eyes, while Emma smiled more shyly.

This time as she stepped into to a passionate kiss with Emma, I watched as her hands ran down her back and grabbed Emma's smooth ass cheeks. She gently caressed and massaged them as Emma whimpered gently against her mouth. One of Maddy's hands slid around the front and my eyes were fixated as she slid her finger between Emma's slippery pussy lips and stroked gently up her horny pussy.

'Ohhhh fuuucckkk!' Emma hissed, as she tried to stay quiet in the changing room.

'She's so fucking wet Ben!' Maddy whispered, looking over at me with a naughty grin, 'I guess those panties did their job.'

Maddy's fingers circled around Emma's clit, as she whimpered and gasped softly, and her body trembled with pleasure. I realised I was unconsciously stroking my throbbing bulge through my pants, which was uncomfortably tight against the fabric. Without really knowing what I was doing, I undid the button and lowered the zip on my pants, before freeing my cock from the confines of my underwear.

I grabbed my throbbing cock with my hand and started to stroke my thick shaft, while I watched Emma getting fingered by Maddy. I was so turned on having watched Emma get teased all day by her panties, plus the show that the girls had put on with the lingerie had driven me crazy.

'Looks like someone is enjoying the show!' Maddy commented as she looked over at my hand wrapped around my shaft, 'I bet this naughty slut would love you to fill her soaking hole with that.'

'Oh God yes please! Please!' Emma whimpered softly, 'I want it! I'm begging you! Fuck please!'

I stepped over to her and roughly grabbed her and pushed her up against the mirror, her hands against the glass surface as she bent over slightly at the waist. I could see the shinning wetness from her dripping pussy coating her inner thighs. Her puffy and waiting pussy lips peeked out between her thighs as she slowly inched her legs slightly wider apart.

I stepped up behind her, and she gasped as she felt my left hand on her waist. With my right hand, I held my cock and aimed it at her now desperate cunt. She whimpered softly as my cock head touched her slick and slippery lips, my hand guiding my shaft as I teased her by sliding it up and down her slit. I could feel her whole body trembling already and I was worried that her legs wouldn't hold up.

'Now I know you're desperate to moan like a bitch in heat,' Maddy whispered, as Emma whimpered gently at her words, 'but you have to keep yourself quiet in here, so we don't get caught.'

Looking over at me, she winked and nodded, and I took that as my green light.

Lining myself up with her sweet cunt, I pressed my hips forward slowly - I could feel my thick cock head spreading open her lips as her slick pussy welcomed me inside. My hand on her waist could feel her trembling even more violently as my thick cock head stretched her open. Emma was gasping in pleasure as she felt my cock slide deeper and deeper inside her, as her velvety walls gripped my thick shaft tightly.

'Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ben!' Emma gasped out in a whisper, 'Fuck I'm cumming already! Fuck! Oh shit!'

I could feel the muscles of her cunt gripping my cock and milking me as her orgasm rolled over her. Her pussy released another gush of molten wetness onto my cock as I held still deep inside her while her legs trembled with her pleasure. I watched her face screwed up in pleasure in the mirror as she came hard all over my thick shaft.

'Fuck yes! Such a desperate little slut!' Maddy hissed as she pulled her lingerie off and dropped it on the bench, 'So fucking desperate you've cum already!'

Maddy sat down and proceeded to start playing with her own pussy, which I could see was also glistening in pleasure. I started to slide my cock in and out of Emma's cunt, sliding out until my cock head was just inside her, before pressing back deep inside her. She gasped as quietly as she could as my cock filled her up with every forward thrust.

It was strange...fucking as silently as possible, while Maddy also fingered her dripping pussy in almost silence. I even had to make sure I wasn't fucking too hard lest they hear the sound of skin on skin. Fortunately, the slight sounds of the grunts, gasps and whimpers of pleasure was drowned out by the background music playing quietly in the store.

'Oh fuck! Cumming! Again! Ben!' Emma whimpered out.

I watched her bite her lip to stop from moaning as her pussy came for me for the second time in as many minutes. Her tight cunt rippled along the length of my invading pole, deep in her slick and slippery cunt. Her body shook in the throes of her orgasm and her eyes screwed shut as she desperately tried to stay quiet.

'Oh fuck that's so fucking hot!' Maddy whispered.

She stood up and came over to where I'd stopped fucking momentarily as Emma's wet pussy gripped my cock. She undid the row of small clips along the back of the corset, before letting it loose from the front of her body to release her tits from the confines of the lingerie. Emma's tits now hung down and I could see her hard, dark nipples in the mirror, topping her massive orbs.

'Oh God please keep fucking her Ben!' Maddy gasped out as she sat down right next to Emma on the small bench below the mirror.

Maddy resumed the rubbing of her bald, glistening pussy as she stared intently at Emma's face and tits. I resumed my slow, but deep, fucking of Emma's hot pussy as we continued to try to keep noise to a minimum. My cock was throbbing as her cunt had a vice like grip on my shaft, sucking it deep inside as I bottomed out inside her with my forward thrusts.

'Oh my God it feels so good Ben!' Emma gasped out, 'Holy shit! Fuck! So big! Oh fuck!'

I reached around with my right hand and slid my fingers down her mound until I met her slick and stiff little nub. As I rubbed her clit I could feel her body trembling even stronger, and Maddy's whimpers became a little more pronounced. Emma's gasps and little moans of pleasure increased as I continued to ravage her slick little cunt with my thick cock.

As her legs started trembling even more violently, I watched her remove one of her support hands from the mirror and clap it over her mouth. Her muffled voice was still obvious through her hand as she screamed her pleasure into her palm. Her pussy clenched on my cock again as she tipped over the edge of another orgasm - the additional pleasure from my fingers on her clit sending her over her limit.

'Oh fuck! So hot Ben!' Maddy whimpered, 'Fuck I love watching you fuck her slutty pussy! Fuck I'm so fucking close!'

I could feel the cum also boiling in my own balls after all the teasing, and my throbbing cock was swelling in her wet pussy. I grunted out that I was also getting close, as I continued to run my fingers around her slick clit. My cock was still thrusting in and out of her desperately wet cunt, and as we all approached another climax, we were probably not as quiet as we would have hoped.

'Going ok in there?' A singsong voice of an assistant asked, 'Is there anything you need help with?'

'No, we're okay thanks - just one more set to try on, but the sizes are all ok - we should be out soon.' Maddy managed to say, with only the slightest warble in her voice.

After a few seconds, where we hear the footsteps move further away from us, I knew we had to finish quickly. I started thrusting deeper and harder into Emma, her body shaking as she felt my cock splitting open her molten walls. Muffled moans emanated from behind her hand, which was still pressed tight over her mouth.

'Oh, fuck you two are gonna make me cum so fucking hard!' Maddy gasped out.

She was rubbing her pussy frantically - alternating between strumming her stiff little clit and plunging two fingers into her slick cunt.

'Oh shit! Ben! Cum inside her!' Maddy whimpered, 'Fill up her desperate cunt! I'm gonna cum! Fuck!'

She copied Emma by clapping a hand over her mouth to muffle her pleasure as she tipped over the edge. Her pussy was almost directly under Emma by this point as she lost her battle to not cum. As she came, her insatiable pussy started squirting all over the place.

As I watched in the mirror, I could see jet after jet of her squirt start spraying powerfully up onto Emma's round tits. Her juices splashed all over her mounds and stomach before splattering over the heaped lingerie and clothing on the ground. Splashes of her girl cum were getting everywhere - hitting the mirror, the bench, the floor as well as dripping down off Emma's body.

'Oh God Mads!' Emma gasped out, 'You're gonna make me cum again!'

I could feel Emma's cunt muscles rippling along my shaft and I grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard. As I pounded deep into her desperate hole, her eyes widened in the mirror, and she threw her hand back over her mouth to stop her screams of pleasure. With one more convulsion and arch of her back, Maddy squirted the final time onto Emma's hanging tits before collapsing back on the bench.

I felt a gush of wetness on my shaft as Emma came again. Her pussy clenched on my cock - even as I was sliding in and out of her faster and faster. Each forward stroke caused her cumming cunt to grip and milk my shaft as I thrust as deep into her as possible. I could feel my own release approaching and kept pounding Emma through her latest orgasm.

Her whole body was trembling violently as I gripped her hips and ravaged her horny pussy from behind. Her legs were shaking like a baby deer, and I wasn't sure how much longer she'd be able to stand up. Her moans were still muffled by her hand and her face was clenched in pleasure as I continued to watch over her shoulder in the mirror.

'Oh Ben I can't take it! Fuck! So big!' Emma whimpered softly, 'Oh God I can't take it anymore! Fuck! Oh I'm cumming again! Oh Ben! Fuck!'

I could feel my cock swelling as the inevitable explosion built from my balls. Emma came again. Her body shook violently as another orgasm ripped through her. I could feel her legs giving way as I was basically supporting her with my cock and the hands holding her hips. Her final orgasm also tipped me over the edge.

Three more thrusts and I buried my swollen, throbbing cock deep inside her clenching and slippery cunt. With a quiet gasp my cock head swelled and started spurting my hot cum into the welcoming embrace of her slick pussy. Holding up her shaking body as best as I could, I also needed to bend my knees slightly to ensure my cock stayed inside her gripping hole. My balls tightened over and over as my thick shaft splashed shot after shot of cum as deep inside Emma's pussy as I could. I felt the muscles of her cunt milking the cum from my shaft as I was sure she came for me again once she felt my cock spraying into her pussy.