Fun for the Whole Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa laughed out loud and turned to her sons. "What are you guys doing here. I thought you were spending the weekend at the old place?"

"Dad wanted to celebrate Becky's 18th birthday alone with her. We figured they needed that and drove back in our car."

Janet had discovered during her conversation with Vanessa that Becky's birthday was two days before Lisa's. Janet wondered if Becky had the same plan for Brian as Lisa had for David!

"What my brother Scott really means is that since dad is tied up with sis we could go home and get tied up with you."

"Tim, we don't necessarily want to tie Mom up, although that might be fun!" With that Scott walked over to his mother and kissed her lightly on the lips. Vanessa sat down on the chaise across from Janet. Scott sat down next to his mother and whispered in her ear.

"We were watching you two for quite a while." He began to smell along his mother's ear and down her neck. "That is the hottest thing I have ever seen and you are the hottest women I have ever seen." He lightly licked her ear raising goosebumps on her arms. He then leaned in and kissed her. Slowly she fell into the kiss while her son began to run his hands down her body.

Janet could not see what Scott was doing on the other side of Vanessa, but it looked kind of hot. She watched in fascination as he began to caress his mother's body. Holy Shit! He was kissing the shit out of her!

It didn't hurt that Vanessa was already turned up to ten on the horny scale when her son began his ministrations. She had often fantasied about both of her sons, but didn't really think anything would happen. Her boy had grown up and was taking charge. She certainly wasn't about to stop him!

Scott stood up and pulled off his shirt. He then dropped his shorts and his underwear. His cock was standing at attention. Janet noticed that while it wasn't as large in girth as David's, it was quite long.

Vanessa raised her hands up and grasped her son's cock with fascination. "You turned out very handsome son." Scott placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her toward his hard cock. Vanessa moved with him and enveloped his cock in her mouth. She made soft pleasurable noises while she sucked on his cock.

Scott slowly pulled back from his mother. He lay her back on the lounge, pushed her legs up and plunged his mouth onto her aching pussy. He began to tease and lick his mother, wetting his finger as he rubbed her slit and plunging his finger into her vagina. Vanessa thrashed above him into climax. She grabbed the back of his head and tried to shove him back into where he came from!

Janet watched from her lounge. Her fingers worked down her stomach and began caressing her pussy. She was totally focused on the show in front of her. She had forgotten all about Tim until she felt someone lay down behind her. Before she could decide what to do Tim began sliding his hard cock along her hip and slowing down her butt crack. He lifted her leg slightly and slid his hard cock between her legs. She looked down and saw it sticking out in front. It looked like she had grown a cock!

Scott moved up his mother's body, pulling up on her legs as he went. Her knees were up near her chest when he kissed her deeply and began to put his cock in her. She moaned into his mouth while he gradually embedded his cock in her. He raised up supporting himself on his toes and hands and began doing pushups into her wet pussy. Vanessa looked down and saw her sons beautiful cock going in and out of her pussy. That was all it took. She was wracked with orgasms. As soon as one stopped, another would begin building. Scott went to his knees and began seriously fucking his mom. She would never know how many orgasms she had. She fainted.

Tim had been slowly rubbing his hard cock against Janet's slit from behind. As his brother began fucking his mother, he pulled his cock back and began teasing the opening to Janet's vagina. When Janet did not object, he began to slowly impale her on his cock. As he began to fuck her, he raised her leg to give himself better access. His rhythm increased until he could hear her gasping "fuck me, oh god fuck me!"

Scott kissed his mother and stood up. Mom needed some recovery time, but the new lady looked like she was enjoying herself. He walked over and held his cock in front of her face. She immediately grabbed it and began to suck while working her hand up and down. She screamed her orgasm around his cock while his brother hammered her from behind. The sight of her was too much. He began coming in her mouth and she swallowed while continuing to moan her pleasure.

Tim waited until his brother finished before he rolled Janet on her back and resumed fucking her. She was fascinated watching his beautiful long cock slide in and out of her pussy. She felt the build coming again and arched her back with a scream as she came and he shot his load in her.

After catching his breath Tim leaned down and kissed Janet deeply. When they finally came up for air Tim said, "Hi, I'm Tim, nice to meet you."

"Hi, I'm Janet, nice to be meated by you."

Chapter 7

Janet was lying on the chaise enjoying the afterglow from her orgasms. She turned her head toward Vanessa and saw that she was in a similar situation. Before tonight Janet had never been with a woman. Now she knew she was entering a new and wonderful chapter in her sex life. She could not wait to touch the hot woman next to her. Janet moved over and lay next to Vanessa. She kissed Vanessa, lightly running her tongue over her lips, teasing her. "You are so beautiful and sexy. Thank you for this night."

Janet then began kissing Vanessa aggressively. Burying her tongue in Vanessa's mouth as she caressed her amazing tits. Janet enfolded Vanessa in her arms, taking control of their embrace. Vanessa responded readily as Janet began to lick and suck on her neck. She began moving down Vanessa's body, positioning herself at Vanessa's pussy. "I am new at this. Tell me what you want."

"I want your mouth on my pussy!"

With that instruction out of the way Janet latched her mouth onto Vanessa's pussy. Janet knew what she liked so she did that to Vanessa. Slowly licking Vanessa up and down her folds. Teasing her clit, but not lingering. Her finger was gently rubbing the entrance to Vanessa's pussy. Vanessa began to move her hips with the rhythm of Janet's mouth.

Janet's rhythm began to increase and Vanessa raised her hips, forcing her sopping pussy against Janet's face. Janet put a hand under each of Vanessa's butt cheeks and held her pussy hard against her mouth. She began to lick more aggressively, flicking her clit with her tongue. Vanessa began to lose control of her muscles as she gyrated against Janet's mouth. She screamed in ecstasy as she came against Janet's face. Janet immediately placed the tip of her tongue on Vanessa's clit and applied pressure while Vanessa continued to squirm with orgasms.

Janet raised her head up, her face wet with Vanessa's juices. "How was that for a first try

"Any better and I would be dead you wonderful woman!"

Janet looked at Tim and Scott. "Hey guys, why don't you come over here and fuck your mother?"

Both young men had been admiring the show and were obviously ready to go again. They both moved over to the lounge where their mother lay. Janet stood up and moved over to lie down and watch. Tim was next to his mother. He whispered to her and she moved over on top of him. He began to kiss her while she lay on him. His cock was straight up behind his mother's pussy resting against her slit. She reached underneath while raising up and slowly lowered herself onto her son's rigid cock. She lay forward on her son's chest and began to slowly grind her clit against him.

Scott was standing off to the side. He put a condom on and began lubing his cock. He walked over to the couple on the lounge and positioned himself behind his mother. He placed his hands on her ass and spread her cheeks. He placed his lubed finger on her anus and slowly began to rub around opening, gradually pushing the tip of his finger into her ass. Slowly he stroked around and in, relaxing her sphincter. He continued to do this while she was grinding against his brother, getting more and more aroused.

He stood up behind his mother and slowly squatted until he could position the head of his cock on her anus. Slowly her forced the tip of his rock-hard cock into her ass. When the head was fully inserted, he paused to let her body adjust. Soon he began inserting more of his clock slowly into his mother's perfect ass.

They say that twins connect on another level from other siblings. Sometimes it seems like they read each other's minds. Janet did not know if that was true, but she suspected it was based on the way the twins began fucking their mother. Their rhythms matched as if they were one person.

Gradually their pace increased as Vanessa began to grunt in pleasure. She was so turned on she could barely speak as her sons fucked her. It felt as if she was suspended between their cocks. "Please fuck me harder, Oh God!"

They increased their pace until both were ramming her hard. Vanessa began to shake as she approached her orgasm. Tim and Scott continued to plow her until she screamed into orgasm. As their mother calmed from her orgasm they gradually slowed and stopped. Scott removed his still hard cock from his mother's ass and she collapsed onto Tim.

Scott leaned over and kissed his mother's face tenderly. She smiled at him and grabbed his hand. "I love you both so much." Tim gently rolled his mother off of his body and onto the lounge. "It's my turn to watch now son. I think you need to do that to Janet" The brothers looked over at Janet and smiled.

Chapter 8

Janet had some trepidation about having a cock in her ass. David's cock had too much girth for her to have anal sex without it being uncomfortable. They had tried a few times, but it just wasn't to be. She didn't think she would like it anyway, but here she was. All of the sudden, giving it another shot didn't seem like such a bad idea.

Watching Scott and Tim fuck their mother had definitely got Janet hot again. The thought of both of them fucking her almost made her come. Scott removed his condom as Tim put one on. They were switching places! How many times had they done this to some lucky girl? Janet was still laying on her side where she had been watching Vanessa get double teamed. She had been slowly stroking her pussy while watching and continued to do so as both brothers watched her.

Tim came over and lay down on the lounge behind Janet. Scott lay down facing her. Tim lifted Janet's leg while Scott positioned his cock at her entrance. He slowly inserted his cock into her sopping pussy. When he was fully embedded in her he held her leg to free up Tim's hand.

Tim grabbed his cock and spread Janet's ass cheek with his other hand. He placed the head of his cock against her anus and slowly pushed the head into her ass. Slowly, but surely, he plunged his cock into her ass.

Tim began to nuzzle Janet's ears and neck while Scott kissed her passionately. The two brothers began to move together, impaling Janet on their cocks. Janet had never felt anything like it. She could tell they were not going to hurt her and gradually relaxed. As their rhythm increased, she lost control.

She did not realize that she was repeatedly grunting out "Fuck me," like some sort of mantra. She screamed out her orgasm as the brothers fucked her and went limp in their arms.

The brothers gradually removed their throbbing cocks from Janet. Janet languidly slid down the lounge and began sucking Scott's cock. Tim stood and walked over to his mother. He removed the condom and looked at his mother. She smiled and grabbed his cock. Plunging it deep into her mouth she began to give him the best blow job of his life.

Janet milked Scott's cock like it was the only thing she ever wanted. Scott gradually stiffened as his orgasm approached. Janet cupped his balls in her hand while continuing to suck. Scott reached the point of no return and began to shoot hot cum down Janet's willing throat. She swallowed it greedily until he had no more to give.

Nearly simultaneously Tim was shooting his load in his mother's mouth. She also swallowed greedily. She licked her lips to get that last little bit that had leaked. Her son leaned down, stood her up and kissed her deeply.

"I love you Mom."

"I love you to son."

Chapter 9

Janet and Vanessa were exhausted. Neither of them had ever been so thoroughly fucked. Both would have fallen asleep where they were if Tim and Scott hadn't escorted them to the bedroom. The four lovers fell into the bed and were asleep within minutes.

The following morning Janet and Vanessa were drinking coffee while the boys slept in. Vanessa turned to Janet, "You were responsible for the most exciting sex I have ever had!"

"Me? I have never done anything like that in my life! I can't wait to give David the play by play."

They both paused in thought for a moment, then looked at each other as Janet spoke. "It was fucking wonderful! Your sons are gorgeous and amazing lovers. How long have you all been doing this?"

"Including last night?" "Once."

"What!!"

Vanessa confided in Janet, "I was as surprised as you were. That's why I said you were responsible. If you hadn't been here with me Tim and Greg would not have seen us and may have never done what they did."

"Well, I for one, am very glad they did," quipped Janet.

"Me too!"

At the Moore house David and Lisa were in the kitchen starting breakfast. Lisa walked up to her father and put her arms around his neck. "Thanks for my birthday present. It was wonderful". David responded by kissing her. As their kiss continued David began to slide his hands down his daughter's back until he could grab her ass. He pulled her into him so she could feel the swelling of his cock. She moaned into his mouth and that was all the signal he needed. He began kissing her neck and cupped her breast with his hand. He reached down and pulled her half shirt over her head. Immediately he began to lick her erect nipple, sucking it into his mouth and nibbling on it lightly.

He pulled her underwear down until they dropped on the floor, picked her up and set her down on the dining room table. He pushed her back until she was lying on the table. Pulling a chair up he sat down and spread his daughter's legs, burying his face in her sweet pussy. He caressed her with his tongue until she was soaked. Lisa could feel the build toward her orgasm. It wasn't long until she was thrashing against her father's mouth, "Oh daddy, don't stop, please don't stop!" She heaved up forcing her pussy against her father's mouth while she cried out her orgasm.

David lifted his wet face from his daughter's pussy and stood. He picked her up and carried her to the living room couch. He placed his cock head at her entrance and began to slowly tease her pussy with it. He ran the head up and down her slit until she was ready to scream and he couldn't wait any longer. He slowly inserted his cock into his daughter's wonderful pussy. He began to slide in and out of her, gradually building up his rhythm as he had done the night before.

This time was a bit different. Lisa was almost animalistic in her lust for his cock. "Fuck me hard daddy. Please fuck me like I stole something!" That was all the encouragement he needed. He gradually built up until he was slamming his rock-hard cock in and out of her. It wasn't long before he could tell he was on the verge. Lisa was driving her pelvis up and forcing her pussy onto his dick with each stroke. It was like her pussy wanted to swallow his cock! He couldn't hold out any longer.

"Baby I am going to come."

"I want you to daddy. Fill my pussy!"

That was all it took. He began shooting hot cum into her pussy. He kept spurting until he felt like he had shot a gallon.

They kissed and snuggled on the couch until Lisa mentioned that she needed to clean up before they stained the couch. He lifted her up and carried her to the bathroom. Leaving her with another kiss he went to the kitchen to re-start breakfast. He was incredibly hungry and suspected that Lisa was too.

Chapter 10

Shawn and Evan Moore came home Saturday afternoon to a quite house. "Where is everybody?" Shawn asked. They began walking through the house and found their dad in the garage.

Evan walked over to David. "Hey dad, what's up?"

"Just detailing the car. Your sister is in the house and your mom is over at the Brown's house. She probably won't be home until later."

"What's that all about dad?"

"Your mom and Vanessa really connected and want to spend some quality time together." The twins were a bit confused about that statement but didn't make an issue of it.

As they headed for the door Evan told his father, "OK dad we are going to go hang out in our room."

As the twins walked toward their room the noticed their sister reclining on her bed reading. They both stopped to admire the view. Evan spoke first, "Hey Lisa, what's happening?" Lisa looked different in some way the twins had never seen before. She looked so hot lying on her bed in skimpy underwear and a T-shirt with strategic holes cut into it. It was pleasantly obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You look hot! Aren't you worried that Dad will see you like that?"

"I am hoping he will see me like this," said Lisa.

Evan and Shawn looked at each other with raised eyebrows. "Huh?"

"Well, daddy and I have been celebrating my birthday. It has been awesome!"

"OK, I think I can speak for Shawn when I say we are confused."

"It is really simple; daddy fucked my brains out and I loved every minute of it!"

Shawn looked at Evan and both started thinking about their hot sister in a whole new way. "Would you like to celebrate with us as well?"

"I think that might be nice but, I am a bit sore right now. Daddy is hung like a horse!" Lisa got up from the bed and walked over to the twins. "If you guys would like maybe we can have some fun when I have had time to recover." She then pulled Shawn's head down and kissed him, exploring his mouth with her tongue. When they finally came up for air Evan reached for her and kissed her as well.

Shawn and Evan were in a daze as they went to their room. "Oh my god, I never realized how hot our sister is!"

Shawn chimed in, "I know! I can't wait to celebrate with her. But, we have a plan to execute first."

"I know, I can't wait until Mom gets home. I was really hoping that we could go ahead with it this weekend."

At the Brown's house Janet and Vanessa were laying out at the pool. They had been sun bathing with occasional visits to the pool to cool off. Both were drowsy as they lay in the sun. Janet looked at Vanessa and said, "This is wonderful but, I really need to go home. I want to see how Lisa is doing. It's also going to take me quite a while to tell David about our wonderful evening. I think I will share it with him a bit at a time. The build up will drive him crazy. It's awesome that the great sex we had last night will lead to great sex when I tell David!"

Vanessa understood. She moved over next to Janet. "I understand, but I think you need your pussy eaten before you leave." With that she put words into action. She began kissing Janet and running her hand down Janet's body. One thing led to another and the two women ended up in a 69 position munching down on each other. They went after each other's pussies like there would never be another opportunity. It didn't take long for the two women to begin to orgasm. Shortly thereafter Janet kissed a smiling Vanessa goodbye and headed home.

Chapter 11

Janet walked into her home and made a beeline to her daughter's room. When she saw her daughter she visibly relaxed. It was obvious that her daughter had that glow about her that only a thorough fucking would cause. "Hi honey, I see that things went OK last night."