Fun for the Whole Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom! Oh My God, daddy fucked me so good. I have never experienced anything like it. Can I do it again?"

"Of course you can Lisa. Just remember to be discrete and save some for your mom! While we are consenting adults and pregnancy is not an issue, there will be people that frown upon incest. They might be able to make our lives difficult if they find out."

"I know mom and I will be discrete."

Janet gave her daughter a huge hug. "I love you sweety and I am so glad you had fun with your dad."

Janet went to the master bedroom, undressed and stepped into the shower. She couldn't wait to tell David everything. As she dried off she thought about how hard Dave would get as she revealed the details. She went to the bed with the idea of taking a nap and turned on the TV. A soft core porn movie was showing and Janet began drowsily watching as the lady protagonist was being seduced by two men.

Janet began to get horny while watching and began thinking about what had happened at the Brown home. She was playing with her pussy naked on the bed when she heard footsteps. She quickly pulled the bed sheet over her naked body as her sons entered the room.

Shawn and Evan were wearing workout shorts as they entered their mother's bedroom. Janet looked up at her handsome sons. Both of them were taller than her and had broad shoulders like their father. They practiced mixed martial arts with their father and as a result were very fit. She couldn't help but admire their washboard abs.

Shawn lay down on the bed next to her while Evan went to the other side of the bed. Evan snuggled up to his mom, "Hey mom do you mind if we hang out with you?"

"Of course not. I love being with my boys." Janet suddenly realized that she might be thinking about being with her boys in a whole new way.

While they snuggled the movie played on and began to catch their attention. The two men were slowing undressing the women in front of her husband. As they watched the developing action Shawn was slowly running his hand up and down his mother's arm caressing her. Janet was getting tingly from the attention. She glanced down and noticed Evan's very obvious erection bulging against his shorts. Shawn was lying on his side next to her and she could feel his growing erection beginning to press against her hip.

Evan's hand drifted down to his shorts. He put his hand under the waist band and began slowly rubbing his cock while Janet watched out of the corner of her eye.

"Evan?"

"Yes mom?"

"Why don't you pull it out if you're going to play with it? It looks awfully cramped in your shorts. It's not like I haven't seen one before."

"Really, you don't mind?"

"No honey, it's not a problem."

Evan reached down with his other hand and shoved his shorts down. He kicked them off and wrapped his hand around his cock.

Janet was impressed with Evan's cock. It had nearly the girth of his father and a generous length. It was definitely not a cock for the timid! While Evan slowly stroked his cock, Shawn began nuzzling his mother's neck. "Mom you smell really good," he breathed into her ear. "Do you like watching Evan beat off?"

Janet got chills over her whole body and she whispered back, "Yes. Yes, I do." Janet rolled onto her side toward Evan. She reached out and put her hand on top of Evans, moving her hand with his as he slowly stroked his cock. He pulled his hand away. Gently grabbing her wrist, he placed her hand directly on his cock.

Janet began slowly stroking Evan's cock. Finally, she could wait no longer. She raised her nude body up from under the sheet, moved down the bed and began to kiss her son's cock. She slowly licked his cock head and ran her tongue down the length of it. She put his cock head in her mouth and began to slowly blow him, running her hand and mouth up and down his length.

Scott turned so that his head was toward the foot of the bed. He reached out, grabbed Janet's ankle and pulled her toward him. Janet broke off the blow job while she scooted over and squatted over her son's face. He pulled her down on his face by her hips and began to lick her pussy. Evan straddled his brother's legs and was on his knees. His rock-hard cock aimed at his mother's mouth. She reached out with her hand and pulled his cock into her mouth.

Janet was sitting on Scott's face, both hands holding her up, while Evan slowly fucked her mouth. Evan had his hands gently holding each side of his mother's face. The sensation of his cock moving in and out of her mouth while his hands caressed her bulging cheeks sent Janet into overdrive. Scott was doing wonderful things to her drenched pussy.

She began to build toward what she knew would be an amazing orgasm. Scott was going to town on, and around her clit, occasionally inserting his tongue in her pussy in order to tease her. As she began to orgasm Janet clenched her thighs around Scott's face holding him, and his wonderful tongue, in place. She spasmed and yelled out around Evan's cock as she came on Scott's face. Scott began to slow his ministrations. He slid out from under his mother and traded ends with his brother. Evan got behind his mother and slowly inserted his cock into her waiting pussy. As he began to fuck her doggy style Scott sat at the head of the bed. Janet quickly pulled his cock into her mouth and began to suck. Scott's cock was very similar to his twin brother's and Janet could not get it all into her mouth without choking.

They settled into a moderate rhythm as they fucked and sucked. Evan began to increase his pace as he became more aroused than he had ever been. "Mom, I don't know how much longer I can last. God, you're so hot and your pussy is making me crazy."

Janet abruptly pulled back from Scott's cock and moved away from Evan. She turned around and looked into Evan's eyes. "Evan, I want your cock in my mouth and your cum down my throat!" She pushed him down on the bed and began to suck his cock. It did not take long until she felt him stiffen as he began to pump his cum down her throat.

Janet lay back on the bed and looked at Scott. "Get over here and fuck me Scott!"

"Yes mother."

Scott moved between his mother's legs and shoved his cock in her dripping pussy. They started fucking slowly as Scott looked into his mother's eyes. Scott's pace increased until he was nearly ramming into his mother's pussy. Janet was on fire and meet his thrust, slamming her wet pussy against his pelvis. She screamed in ecstasy as she again orgasmed. Scott continued to slam into her until he exploded into her.

Sweat was rolling down his body as he slowly collapsed onto his mother. He began to kiss her deeply. He finally realized he was probably getting heavy and slowly pulled his semi erect cock out of his mother. He lay down beside her as Evan lay down on the other side.

They both snuggled up to their mother and took turns kissing her until finally they cooled off from their exertions. Evan pulled the cover up over them. Mother and sons fell asleep entwined on the bed.

Out in the hall Lisa leaned against the wall trembling while she recovered from a massive orgasm. She had been watching them and playing with her pussy. She had never seen anything so fucking hot.