Fun for the Whole Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Janet gets punished and fun at the old house.
4.8k words
4.68
43.3k
45

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

Part 2 of the Moore family's sexual adventures.

Part2, Chapter 1

David was hot and sweaty after detailing his car and was looking forward to a shower. As he walked down the hall toward the master bed room he saw his beautiful daughter leaning up against the wall outside the bedroom door. She had one hand squeezing her pert tits while the other was vigorously rubbing her pussy. She did not see her father as she orgasmed, leaning against the wall as her legs went weak.

"Hi sweety, having fun," David asked.

Lisa was having trouble speaking and Dave looked around her to see what had her so cranked up. He saw his wife licking her lips. David assumed that she had just given their son a blow job. The supposition was loosely based on the fact that his son was holding his cock in front of his mother's face with a look of adoration. His wife and sons laid down on the bed and began snuggling as he watched.

"Lisa"

"Yes dad?"

"I think I will shower in your bathroom if you don't mind. I don't want to disturb your mom and the boys."

Dave showered and lay down in his daughter's bed. The two lay in each other's arms and fell deeply asleep.

The following morning Dave was in the kitchen drinking his coffee when Janet walked in.

"OK Janet, you have some explaining to do!"

"Do you mean regarding Shawn and Evan?"

"Them as well, but first I want you to explain in detail what happened at the Brown house."

Janet began explaining all that had occurred. As she spoke Dave was listened closely with a serious look on his face. She had barely started explaining in graphic detail the double fucking she experienced with Tim and Scott when Dave stood up.

"That is enough out of you for now!"

Janet was shocked! She had thought they were all good with the sexual awakening they were experiencing. After all Dave had fucked his own daughter!

Dave looked at Janet sternly and said, "Come over here right now and get your punishment!" But Dave did not wait for her to come to him. He reached out, grabbed her by both arms and pulled her to his chest. He then began kissing her deeply.

"Do you have any idea what you have done woman?" Before she could speak he dropped has pants and said, "Just look at this! My cock is so hard my eyeballs hurt! For that you must pay!"

Dave dropped to his knees, pulled his wife's robe open. He lifted her leg placing her foot on the kitchen chair. He then buried his face in her pussy. Janet began to moan, "make me pay!" as he serviced her. She put a hand on the kitchen table as her knees went weak.

David reached around and cupped her butt cheeks, holding her up and pulling her into his face. He licked her clit and her slit as she shivered above him. Janet began bucking and spasming as her orgasm hit her. She lost control of her legs and, if not for her husband, would have collapsed on the floor. She had never come so fast in her life!

Lisa had been watching this play out and had decided to take part in the "punishment". She knelt behind her father and plastered herself against his back. She reached around him and grabbed his cock. She slowly stroked it as her mother came against her father's mouth.

Dave looked up at his wife, "We are not done yet woman. You are not getting off that easy!"

He took her hand and walked into the living room. Shawn and Evan were in the living room play video games when their father marched their mother into the room and tossed her on the couch. Her robe flew open as she landed with her legs spread.

Janet laughed, "Ooh, tough guy! What are you going do?"

"I am going to fuck your brains out!"

Chapter 2

Lisa shed what little clothes she was wearing and walked over to her father. She got down on her knees and began to devour his cock while her mother watched. She began to rub her pussy with one hand as she jacked her father's cock in her mouth.

Shawn and Evan looked at each other with huge eyes. As one the jumped up, game forgotten, and began to undress. Shawn walked over to his mother and she pulled his cock into her mouth. She began to suck his dick vigorously. "This will teach you mom! By the way dad, what did she do?"

"Look at my dick sliding in and out of your sister's mouth. If I were any harder there wouldn't be enough blood left in my body for my heart to function. I think she is trying to kill me!"

Lisa pulled his cock from her mouth. "We can't have that can we." Pulling on his cock she led him over to her mother. Lisa guided his cock into her mother's entrance. He slowly entered his wife as his daughter cupped his balls from the back.

Dave began to slowly fuck his wife while their children watched. He gradually began to increase the speed and depth of his thrusts while Janet moaned around her son's cock.

Evan moved behind his sister and began running his cock up and down her slit. He placed his cock head at her opening and slowly fed his cock into her wet pussy. He began fucking her on the floor doggy style,

Shawn looked at his brother. He pulled his cock from his mother's mouth so he could help his brother fuck his sister. After all, brothers have to stick together!

David leaned down and kissed his wife passionately. "I love you woman and I love to make love to you, but right now I am going to fuck the shit out of you!"

"Oh sir, I deserve my punishment. Please fuck me and teach me a lesson!"

Dave penetrated his wife to the hilt and fucked her hard. She raised her hips to meet his thrusts as they fucked like animals. Both were so turned on by events that it took only moments for their orgasms to hit. Dave filled his wife's pussy with streams of come as she thrashed and screamed under him.

Dave was still rock hard and continued to fuck his wife. He kissed his wife and began to tease her nipples with his tongue as he gradually slowed to a more sustainable pace. His huge cock moving in and out of his wife while she lay below him. Her eyes glistened with tears of joy as she looked up at him.

Shawn enjoyed his sister sucking on his cock, but he really wanted to feel her pussy. He reached over and tapped Evan on the shoulder. The twins nodded to each other and switched places. Lisa sucked on Evan's cock like she couldn't get enough of it while Shawn fed his cock into her pussy. It wasn't long before she felt her orgasm overwhelming her. She bucked and moaned as her brother pounded her pussy.

Evan couldn't hold out anymore and began to shoot his hot come into his sister's waiting mouth. She swallowed as well as she could while in the throes of her own orgasm. She felt the hot rush of come into her pussy. The feeling of power it gave her to have two men coming in her at once was too much. She orgasmed so hard she lost control of her limbs.

Shawn slowly lowered his sister to the floor and gently rolled her on her back. He and Evan lay down on either side of her and held her in their arms. They kissed her face and neck while taking turns kissing her lips.

Shawn looked into his sister's eyes, "Wow sis, you are so beautiful and sexy. I love you."

"And I love you," Evan whispered into her other ear.

Lisa lay in their warmth, enjoying the kisses and caresses. She had never felt so empowered and confident. Her brothers, that she loved dearly, had given her the ultimate compliment.

The three children looked over at the couch where their parents were joined. Their fucking had become making love as the two moved in rhythm with each other. Looking into each other's eyes, smiling in their happiness. Then, kissing each other with obvious passion and love. They watched as their parents brought each other to the brink, then into orgasm. Janet and Dave moaned their ecstasy into each other's mouths as they kissed.

The kisses of passion became kisses of love as they got their breaths back. Janet looked up at Dave, "I love you."

Dave looked down, "I love you."

Janet laughed and said, "Now get off me before we completely soak the couch."

Dave stood up and looked at his wife and children, "Let's get a shower and have breakfast. I don't know about you, but I am hungry."

"As for you, my beautiful and sexy wife, your punishment has only just begun! Bwa Ha Ha"

Lisa giggled, "Nice evil laugh dad,"

Shawn stood, "So, who is showering with who?"

Every one of them grinned.

Chapter 3

Bryan and Becky Brown returned home on Sunday from their old house.

"Mom, we're home," Becky called out as they entered the house.

Vanessa met them in the kitchen. She could tell by the way her husband and daughter were acting around each other that the weekend must have worked out well. She smiled and said, "You two look like the cats that ate the canary."

Becky put her arms around her father's waist and leaned up to kiss him full on the mouth. "I think our father and daughter time has gone up to a whole new level mom!"

"Well, why don't you and I go hang out at the pool and you can tell me all about it?" Vanessa responded.

Bryan could tell that his girls wanted some time to talk and he left them so he could unpack and take a bit of a snooze. Ten minutes later the mother and daughter were laying next to each other by the pool.

"So, did you have romantic interlude with your father that you have been fantasizing about?" asked Vanessa.

"Oh My God Yes! But not exactly the way you think. You know my plan was to have a romantic evening with dad that ended with his cock in me. Well, things went a bit differently than I had planned."

"Tell me and do not leave out a detail," Vanessa replied.

"Dad and I talked after we got there and I told him I needed some alone time with him. I think he knew what I wanted because he told Scott and Tim they should go ahead back here. They must have had something planned because they left right then."

"As soon as they were gone I went upstairs with my overnight bag and changed out of my jeans and t-shirt. I put on my white half top, tied off at the bottom, and left my bra in the suitcase. I then put on my red thong and that red micro-mini skirt you and I picked out. Lastly, I put on white thigh high nylons and red spike heels. Just like you said Mom, the contrast against my brown skin was amazing. I was really getting hot. When I began walking down stairs daddy was watching me. I swear he was drooling!"

"I walked over to him, reached up, and put my hands behind his neck. I didn't have to pull very hard to get him to lean over into my kiss. I really laid it on him and he responded back! It was amazing! We stood there kissing and I could feel his cock getting harder, pressing against my belly. I started rubbing his cock through his pants and he put both hands on my ass and pulled me tight against him."

"I thought, Yes, this is happening! I reached for his zipper and just about the time I got it half way down the doorbell rang. I was thinking, "Fuck, who could that be and why the hell are they bothering us now?"

Dad stepped back and said, "I am sorry baby, but I had invited my brother John and Bill from next door over to play cards and do some drinking tonight. I promise I will make it up to you. I can't just run them off."

Dad went to the door and I tried to hide how utterly disappointed I was. When uncle John and Bill came in they looked over at me and froze. They looked me up and down. Both of them had their mouths hanging open. The look they gave me made me sent a shock right to my crotch! They were not looking at me like Bryan's little girl at all."

"Dad looked at them and said, "Roll up you tongues guys and let's go get comfortable." I offered to "wait the table" and went to the kitchen to get some of drinks and snacks that dad had brought with us."

When I returned they were sitting at the old poker table. I set their drinks down, bending over as far as possible as I worked my way around. I knew they would be able to see some nipple if they looked and they definitely looked. Out of the corner of my eye I saw uncle John openly staring up my mini skirt!"

"I sat down at the fourth seat as dad dealt the cards. We play for a while and I was on one hell of a losing streak. It didn't take long before I was out of chips. I said, "Well, I guess that ends my fun for the night." I got up to get everyone refills. When I came back the guys looked like they had been up to something. I sat back down to watch them play."

Chapter 4

Dad said, "Becky we have been talking and agree that, if you still want to play, you can always bet something else of value."

"Like what dad? I don't have any cash with me."

"How about an article of clothing to start out?"

"I thought, this night is beginning to get a whole lot more interesting! "

"Sure dad. Let's play!"

"I began winning and was feeling proud of my card playing ability. Just when I thought I was in control one hand ended up taking all of my chips. I had bet on a full house and neighbor Bill had a royal straight flush. I began to wonder if the fix was in!"

"The next hand I opened by betting my blouse. I had to call with my skirt. I knew I had them this time with another full house. Then, uncle John showed his four of a kind."

"All right Becky, time to pay up," uncle John said."

"I stood and slowly untied the bottom of my blouse. There were only two buttons left and I slowly unbuttoned them while holding my blouse closed. They couldn't take their eyes off of me. It was so much fun teasing them. I could feel myself getting wet."

"I pulled my blouse open slowly and let it slide down my shoulders. I tossed it over the back of my chair and looked at John, "Uncle, would you please help me with my zipper?" I didn't need help, but I wanted to see if he would actually do it."

"He said, "I would be honored".

"I walked over to him and turned me back to him. He unzipped my dress and I let it begin sliding off. As it began falling to the floor I bent over to catch it thrusting my ass within inches of uncle John's face. I gathered up my skirt and slowly walked back to my chair. I sat down with my legs slightly spread and said, "Who's deal?"

"The guys were having a little difficulty talking and seem to be having trouble with the fit of their pants. I bet my thong on the next hand. Again, I had a good hand and offered to call with my white hose."

"No, I don't think so," dad said. "I think we prefer that you leave those on. I think we need some new rules. If your hand wins you get the money. If your hand loses you have to follow the instruction of each one of us that has a better hand than you. How does that sound?"

"Anything?"

"Within what I think, as your father, is reasonable. Do you trust me?"

"Yes daddy. You would never hurt me"

"Alright then. Let's continue."

"I won against dad and Bill, but lost to uncle John. I stood up and slowly removed my thong. Uncle John got up from his chair and walked over to me."

"I want you to spread your legs," he said

"I slowly spread my legs so they all could fully see my shaven pussy. Uncle John got down on his knees in front of me."

"Now play with your pussy until I tell you to stop."

"I began to slowly run my fingers up and down my slit. I was so wet! I began to rub my clit as I watched the three men look at me. These hot men were captivated by me and it made me feel powerful. I was beginning to get into it good when I heard uncle John say, "Stop."

"I didn't want to stop, but I obeyed. My pussy was throbbing with need. I had got myself so turned on and now I was left hanging."

"Uncle John went back to his seat and sat down and we started another round. They were not going to get me this time! But they did. I lost to Bill this time."

"Bill got up and walked over to me. He got on his knees just like uncle Bob did. He reached out and ran his hands up my thighs until his thumbs rested on my pussy. He gently brushed them down my slit and back down my thighs. He reached under my legs and pulled me toward him. I was leaning back on the chair with my ass on the edge of the chair when he lunged his face into my pussy. He began to eat me so good. He really knows his way around a pussy!"

"I kind of lost track of things. The sensation of him licking my clit was making me crazy. I was getting close and thrust my pussy against his face. He continued to lick my slit and flick my clit with his tongue. Just as I was approaching Nirvana he stopped. He stood up and went back to his chair."

"Deal 'em."

Chapter 5

"I won the next two hands, but lost the three after that. Not only did I lose the money I had won, but I lost to dad as well. I knew then that the fix was definitely in, but I can't say I minded. I was so turned on and so frustrated by then I was having a hard time keeping my hand off of my pussy."

"Dad stood up and walked over to me. He leaned down and kissed me. He started by kissing me on the mouth and slowly licking my lips. He then began French kissing me deeply. It was amazing! He stood back up and reached for his zipper. As he slowly unzipped his pants, I could not take my eyes off of the bulge made by his cock. He unbuckled his belt and shoved his jeans and underwear down."

"His cock is amazing! I have a limited amount of experience, but I have never seen a cock so big and beautiful. He grabbed his cock with his hand and began to rub the tip against each of my nipples. The sensation was incredible! He then raised it up and brushed it against my lips. I kissed the head of his massive cock and began to gently lick it. Daddy groaned as I opened my mouth and began to swallow what I could of his cock. I slowly slid my head forward and back, licking under the head like you told me to. He placed his hands on my cheeks as I grabbed his cock with both hands. He massaged my temples with his thumbs as I stroked and sucked his cock."

"I was entranced with dad's cock and didn't notice that John and Bill had gotten undressed and were now standing on either side of me. Dad backed away from me and I looked up in question. That is when I saw them, cocks at full attention, looking down at me. Uncle John took my hand and helped me stand up. I was trembling in heat by this point."

"Bill stood behind me and was kissing the back of my neck and gently licking and nibbling my ears. He ran his hands up my sides, under my breasts, and gradually back down my stomach. Uncle John gave me a long passionate kiss. He then leaned down and began to lick my nipple. His tongue traced around the areole then flicked my nipple. While he was doing that Bill's hands moved down to my crotch. His fingers began tracing my slit and teasing around my clit. John took my nipples in turn in his mouth, sucking on them and flicking them with his tongue."

"I was on fire with need. Uncle John pulled my leg up so that I was standing on one leg while my other leg was pressed against my chest. Bill held my leg up while uncle John began rubbing his cock against my clit. I was trembling so hard by then Bill was keeping me from melting to the floor. Uncle John placed the head of his cock at my entrance and began to push himself into me. Bill let John hold my leg as he moved from behind me and uncle John pressed me up against the wall."

"Uncle John has a fat and very long cock. He was sliding it in and out of me while I was pinned to the wall. It was wonderful. He increased his speed until he was fucking me deliciously. I found myself telling him not to stop as he pounded me against the wall. The orgasm I had been wanting so badly washed over me. I remember hearing screams of ecstasy and realizing it was me!"

"Uncle John gradually slowed to a stop after my orgasm. He pulled his hard dick out of me and gently lowered my leg. He kissed me deeply and walked me into the bedroom where my father and Bill were waiting."

Chapter 6

"I didn't expect there to be anything to lie down on since we had moved, but dad surprised me. In the center of the room was a king size mattress with crimson red silk sheets. Candles had been lit and placed strategically around the room. They were the only light in the room and provided the perfect balance of light and romance."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers
12