Fun for the Whole Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill and dad were laying next to each other on the bed. I crawled up from the foot of the bed and began to suck Bill's cock. Bill is a beautiful man blessed with an average cock. It was fun to deep throat him because there was no way I could do that to dad or uncle John. It did not take long before Bill gently pushed my head away. It seems he had decided he wasn't ready to come yet."

"Daddy pulled me to him and kissed me so passionately. I wanted that so much that I could feel my juices begin to run down my leg. He sat up and laid me down on the bed. He positioned himself over me and, without teasing me anymore, began sliding his massive cock into me. It was life changing to feel him sliding into me. It did not take me long to realize I wasn't deep enough for that monster. Dad understood that and did not try to give me all of it. But, OH MY GOD, he gave me the best of it! He was slowly sliding in and out of me while looking at me with those amazing eyes."

"I love you Becky," he said with passion. He kissed me while moving that wonderful cock in and out of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I love you too daddy. Your cock is making me crazy." Daddy continue to fuck me as I began to arch my back to meet him. Before long I was thrusting up at him harder than he was thrusting into me. I came while impaled on his cock and kissing him hard. It was beyond belief."

"Daddy rolled onto his back while holding me and keeping his cock in place. I was on top now and couldn't help but think, "Yee Haw, ride that cock cowgirl! (having never said Yee Haw in my life) Before long I felt the bed move as Bill approached me from behind. I felt his tongue begin to lick my ass slowly up and down my crack. He used his finger to gently rub my anus before slowly inserting it in my ass. I don't know where the lube came from but, he must have had some because his finger slid readily into my ass. The sensation of dad's dick in my pussy while Bill fingered my ass made me wish I had tried it before."

"The bed rocked a bit and then I felt the head of Bill's cock slowly penetrating my ass. Instinct made me want to tighten up, but it wasn't that long before Bill had his cock fully in my ass. At that point dad held me up by the hips while he and Bill began a coordinated fucking of my pussy and ass. It was magnificent! I began to come immediately while they fucked me. I felt a hand under my chin and looked up, dazed, to see my uncles' cock in front of me. I opened my mouth and he fed his cock to me. I suckled his cock like it was the last meal I would ever have."

"Bill began to groan and then began to come in my ass. The hot jet of liquid set me off again. I was losing my mind! Bill slowly removed his cock from my ass and uncle John pulled me off of dad. He lay beside me on the bed, raised my leg, and entered me from behind. He began to fuck my pussy hard, never penetrating too far, but enough to make me moan out loud. Dad slid up the bed and, while lying on his side, put his cock in my mouth."

"I sucked dad's cock for all I was worth as john continued to hammer me from behind. Before long I could feel dad trembling and uncle John increased his pace yet more. Dad began shooting his wonderful come into my mouth and I swallowed it as fast as I could. I didn't want to miss a drop of his nectar. Uncle John cried out as he shot his huge load into me and I came so hard I lost track of things for a while."

"When I finally reconnected with Earth we were all laying on the bed breathing hard. The guys were all smiling at me and I felt like a queen. They took turns kissing me and telling me that I am beautiful. Bill even gave me a very nice back massage as I fell asleep."

"I woke up in the next morning alone in the bed. I got up and went to see if there was any coffee in the kitchen. The guys were making breakfast. When they saw me enter the room they came over to me and each of them kissed me passionately. They sat me down at the table and made sure I had everything I needed before they sat down as well. We had a fun breakfast just enjoying each other's company. After breakfast the guys cleaned everything up. Bill and John got ready to leave. Both of them kissed me thoroughly before they left and whispered sweet things into my ear. I returned their kisses with enthusiasm and they left. Daddy and I left shortly after."

"On the way home daddy and I took a short detour into a local woodland to park. I then gave him the best blowjob I possibly could until he gave me that nectar I crave. God, his come tastes good!"

Becky looked over at her mother. While she had been talking Vanessa had gotten naked and was rubbing her pussy hard. Becky moved over to her mother and began to kiss her and play with her tits as her mother orgasmed. When Vanessa finally stopped trembling she looked at her daughter with love. She then grinned and said, "So is that all?"


12