Fun for the Whole Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on the bed shaking from the orgasm and the cock slowed to a stop. Janet felt her hands being freed and reached for the blindfold, but a hand stopped her from removing it. She felt her ankles come free and suddenly found herself rolled up on top with the mystery cock still in her. There was more movement on the bed and she felt hands pulling her ass cheeks apart. A lubricated finger began to penetrate her ass, moving slowly to allow her to adjust. She supported herself by placing her hands on the chest of the wonder cock owner. The finger continued to explore and stretch her anus. The finger was removed, only to be replaced by the head of a cock. It slowly penetrated her and as the two cocks began to slide in and out of her in rhythm the blindfold was pulled from her eyes.

Janet looked down into Brian's eyes and smiled lustily. She leaned down and kissed him hard while he and his brother penetrated her. Soon she lost all interest in kissing as the two cocks became her entire focus. Her involuntary moans increased in frequency and it was clear to everyone that she was enjoying herself thoroughly.

They continued to pump their cocks into her, and Janet knew that this orgasm was going to unforgettable. John's hot sperm shooting into her ass threw her over the top. The orgasm was so powerful that she collapsed onto Brian's chest, unable to even hold herself up. She lay on his chest breathing in his smell with a glazed look in her eyes. John slowly slid his cock from her ass, got off the bed, and walked to the bathroom.

Janet slid off Brian's still hard cock and slid down far enough to reach him with her mouth. She made love to his cock with her mouth. This cock had made her very happy, and she wanted it to shoot into her mouth. When she looked up and her brown eyes met Brian's it was too much for him. He began to explode his cum into her mouth. His cock spasmed over and over in Janet's willing mouth. Janet continued to suck his cock, making sure she got every drop, and with a final kiss to the tip, laid it on his belly. She moved back up the bed and curled into his arms. They held each other and kissed as the fun continued around them.

At some point shortly after the threesome on the bed had started, the game rules went right out the window. Becky, Shawn, and Evan were not going to wait for another round of the game. They had gotten each other's motors running during the warm up and wanted to take each other for a ride. Shawn was lying behind Becky on the love seat. As his mother was getting her pussy eaten, he was sliding his cock into his Becky's pussy from behind. She reached up and began to slowly jack Evan's cock while they all watched the threesome. By the time their mother was getting double penetrated Evan's cock was in Becky's mouth and Shawn was pounding away behind her. It did not take long before she was groaning around Evan's cock while she orgasmed. Shawn and Evan traded places and Becky was more than happy to continue.

When Janet's threesome started Lisa was standing in front of Scott. Scott pulled her against him and began to kiss her neck while playing with her tits. His thumbs rubbed across her erect nipples. Tim got down on one knee and began to play with her pussy as they watched the action on the bed. When Uncle John pushed his cock into Janet's ass Tim began to eat her pussy. He supported her by holding her ass with both hands. She made delightful little moans and pushed her crotch against his face. Tim kissed his way up her body. Their mouths met and he kissed her deeply. Scott held up her leg while Tim positioned his cock and slowly slid it into Lisa's waiting pussy. The contrast of the pale blonde beauty sandwiched between the two bronze hunks was extremely erotic. Especially so when Tim began to stroke his cock in and out of her. Vanessa was watching and the scene in front of her definitely pushed all of her buttons.

David had been watching everything, but his eyes were drawn to Vanessa. She was amazingly hot and he felt a need for her. He wanted her, wanted to find ecstasy with her. He turned toward her at the same time she turned to him. He looked into her eyes and saw that she felt the same heat he did. He took her hand and led her out of the master bedroom and into his daughter's bedroom. They spent the next hour getting to know each other in every way they could think of. They fucked the shit out of each other and were joyful while they did it.

They fell asleep spooning and woke in the morning with David's raging hardon pressing against Vanessa's ass. Shortly after that it was sliding into her eager pussy. They made love slowly and languidly, until they became lost in the sensations. Their intensity increased as their passions rose and they came together. It was a life changing night for both of them. They both loved their spouses and now they knew that they loved each other as well. What they were feeling wasn't in conflict with their existing love for their spouses. It was a wonderful addition to the love already rich in their lives.

Janet woke nestled in Brian's arms with her head on his chest. She looked up at Brian who was already awake and had apparently been watching her. He smiled at her and kissed her lips, "You are very beautiful in the morning."

Janet kissed him again with more vigor. Soon they were kissing passionately. Janet pulled back from the kiss, "Why don't we continue this in the shower?" They washed and explored each other's bodies until exploration wasn't enough. His cock penetrated her and he scooped her up. Holding her up with his arms, her back against the tiles, he began stroking his cock into her. Janet's arms were wrapped around his neck and she became lost in the passion. Her orgasm swept over her as Brian began to shoot deep within her. Afterward they held each other while the warm water flowed down their bodies. They had come to the same realization as David and Vanessa.

When the two couples met in the kitchen a short while later, they separated and went to their spouses. Passionate kisses and words of love were shared. David stood with his arm around his wife, "I am in love my wife and family and now I am in love with you and your family. I hope that you all feel the same."

Brian nodded in agreement, "We started as two families and now we are one. Together we can handle anything this world throws at us."

Janet grinned, "We'll also have a lot of fun while we are at it!"

"Oh god, their getting all mushy again," Lisa commented as she walked into the kitchen with Scott and Tim. They were followed shortly by Becky, Shawn, and Evan. The hugging and kissing that followed made the mushy remark a bit hypocritical.

They made breakfast, talked, and laughed. As time went on and the years passed outsiders would never understand why the two families were always so close. They would never understand the love that these two families had for each other. A love that only grew as time went by. The sexual adventure the two families had embarked on had led to a love that would last throughout their lives.


12