Fun for the Whole Family Pt. 03

Story Info
Neighborly Visits.
3.4k words
4.69
36.3k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

Fun For The Whole Family Part 3

Neighborly Visits

Chapter 1

"Shawn, Evan, come on, let's go!" Janet shouted out.

"Coming mom."

They were on their way to spend the afternoon at the Brown's pool. Janet and Vanessa had decided some mom and son time at the pool might just be a little fun. When they asked their sons if they would be interested, they enthusiastically agreed. The boys seemed to be pretty excited about swimming for some reason.

Vanessa had told them to let themselves in. They walked through the Brown's house and out onto the pool deck. Vanessa and her sons were waiting for them. Vanessa was wearing a black string bikini that was mostly string, and very little bikini. A small triangular patch barely covered her vagina and even smaller patches covered her nipples.

When Janet removed her shorts and top it was obvious that she had coordinated outfits with Vanessa. The only real difference between their bikinis was color. Janet's was red.

Their sons had an eye bulging contest as each group of twins ogled the other twin's mother. As Janet settled on the lounge, she picked up the glass of chilled wine that Vanessa had provided. "Hey Vanessa! Looking good! I think we need to lotion up before we lay out here too long. Shawn, Evan, please be so kind as to help Vanessa reach those difficult spots."

"Scott, Tim, would you be so kind as to help Janet as well?"

Shawn tripped when he moved faster than his coordination could keep up. The rest of the boys managed to get to their assigned positions without doing the same. Barely. The boys divided up their duties. Shawn and Evan chose to focus as one at the top and the other at the bottom. Scott and Tim decided a side each was the best approach with their neighbor Janet.

"Would you like us to start on the front or the back Mrs. Brown?" asked Shawn.

"The back please," Vanessa responded.

"The same for me please," Janet told Scott and Tim

Vanessa rolled over and while Shawn and Evan got into position. They began to apply the lotion in slow strokes, massaging as they went. Shawn started at her shoulders while Evan started at her feet. It didn't take them long to work their way up, or down, as the case may be. Shawn was leaning over with the crotch of his swim trunks rubbing against the top of Vanessa's head. Meanwhile Evan had straddled her legs and was massaging the oil into her butt cheeks, slowly sliding down to the back of her legs. The return trip was via the inside of her thighs upward with the thumbs brushing against her barely covered slit.

Vanessa was getting very wet as her friend's sons massaged and teased her. "I think I am covered well on my back. Why don't you guys do my front now?" She rolled over and the boys began to apply more oil, making absolutely sure they didn't miss a spot. As a matter of fact, there were a few spots they returned to frequently just to make sure.

Vanessa languidly looked over at Janet and her sons. "Hey, what happened to protecting your skin!?"

Janet couldn't respond. She had a mouthful of Scott's cock and Tim had his face buried in her crotch. Apparently, they had decided to get back to lotion applying later.

Vanessa reached up and pulled Shawn down and into a kiss. As their tongues danced Evan spread her legs and began to lick his way up her thighs until he reached her bikini covered crotch. He pulled the tiny piece of very wet cloth aside and began to slowly lick Vanessa's pussy.

Shawn pulled the covering off of Vanessa's tits and began to massaged them. He slowly rubbed his thumbs around and over her nipples until they were standing erect. Vanessa reached up and cupped her hand over his shorts, covering his raging hard on. "Gets those trunks off guys."

Shawn and Even both nearly ran into each other in their rush to remove said trunks. Vanessa laughed, "Take your time guys. We have all afternoon."

They took her statement to heart. They returned to her and began the process of slowly teasing her. Evan returned to her pussy and slowly licked his way up and down her labia. He teased her clit with his tongue while slipping a finger slowly into her sopping pussy. He began to work his finger in and out as his tongue continued to excite her clit.

Shawn had been alternating between erotic kisses and servicing her beautiful tits with his tongue when Vanessa grabbed his cock. She pulled it toward her mouth as he stood up and moved toward her. She began to lick the head of his cock while slowly sliding her hand up and down the length of it. Shawn moved closer and Vanessa enveloped his cock with her mouth. He slowly fucked her mouth while her hand gripped his cock.

Vanessa began to groan around Shawn's cock as his brother began to seriously eat her pussy. Her hips began to shake as her orgasm approached. Evan put his hands under her ass and pulled her pussy tight to his face. Her hips raised to meet his tongue as she writhed with her orgasm. She had a death grip on Shawn's cock as she screamed out her orgasm.

On the chaise next to Vanessa Janet was getting her pussy pounded by Scott. They were ramming against each other as both approached their orgasm. Janet thrust her hips up onto Scott's cock in time with his thrusts. In moments Janet screamed out in concert with Scott as he shot his load into her. She pulled his head down and kissed him hard as she continued to come on his hard cock. She lay there with Scott on top of her as her orgasm slowly subsided. Their tongues swirled as they kissed.

Scott slowly pulled his cock out of her and stood up. Tim was laying on a nearby lounge, naked, with his cock sticking up in the air. Scott helped Janet stand and she moved over to where Tim was lounging.

"Nice looking cock you got there mister. Wanna fuck me?"

Without waiting for his response, Janet straddled his waist and lowered herself onto his cock.

On the other lounge Evan had positioned himself between Vanessa's legs. He teased her with his cock by sliding it up and down her labia. His cock, lubricated by her juices, slid over her clit making her quiver. "Fuck me with that thing," Vanessa cried out! Evan placed the head of his cock at her opening and slowly slid the head into her. He gradually pushed his cock into her and slowly pulled it back until only the head remained. He stopped, continuing to tease her. Vanessa was ready to grab him by his hair and pull him in! He again slowly began to shove his cock into her. As he reached half way he rammed his cock to the hilt causing Vanessa to scream out in orgasm.

Evan began plunging his cock hard into Vanessa as she sucked Shawn's cock. She had to pull his cock from her mouth as Evan's long stroking brought her to her third orgasm. The sound of her and the feeling of her forcing her pussy up to meet him was all it took to finish Evan. He began to squirt load after load into her welcoming pussy.

Vanessa now focused on Shawn's cock. She began to suck him hard while stroking his cock with her hands. She ran her tongue around his cock head as her head moved forward and back. Soon she felt him stiffen and his cock seemed to grow larger as he began to grunt and shoot his load down her throat. Vanessa pumped and sucked every drop she could get out of his cock before finally releasing it.

Janet continued to ride Tim's cock. Sliding up and down his body as she impaled her soaked pussy on his cock. Tim's strokes met her mid-way as they increased their pace. "Oh fuck I'm gonna come," Tim said as he began shooting his load into her. She ground her clit against his pelvis with his spurting cock buried as deep as it would go within her. Janet's orgasm overwhelmed her as she quivered on his cock. She quaked in her ecstasy before collapsing onto Tim's chest. She lay there breathing hard, her hips occasionally twitching with the after surges of her orgasm.

Eventually the mothers and sons lay around the pool recovering their breath and basking in the afterglow.

Finally, Vanessa spoke up, "Let's get cleaned up and swim!" They played, and fondled, and teased the afternoon away.

Chapter 2

Becky arrived at the Moore's house soon after Janet and the boys left. She and Lisa had plans to have a sleep over. Both young women thought that it would be a great way to get to know each other better. Dave answered the door and let her in.

"From now on please let yourself in. You are always welcome here."

"Thank you, Mr. Moore."

"Please call me Dave."

The mundane conversation served a purpose for both of them. It was all either of them could come up with as they looked at each other. David was shocked at how smoking hot Becky was. Becky was taking in David's broad shoulders and the huge bulge in his shorts. She stood almost as tall as him and thought that was kind of cool. She couldn't help but think that if they were fucking missionary she could gaze into those beautiful blue eyes.

David felt his cock getting erect just by being near her. He noticed that she was focused on his crotch and instead of being embarrassed he felt his lust building. His cock was fully erect before Becky looked up at him and smiled.

"It looks like you are happy to see me Dave," Becky said as she put her hand on his chest and moved closer to him.

Lisa entered the room and saw her father and Becky. She grinned as she said, "Hey guys! Get a room, Preferably mine!"

She walked up to them and shoved Becky in the back, forcing her up against Dave. Dave instinctively reached out put his arms around her as she fell toward him. Then, he kissed her. Becky kissed him back and hungrily inserted her tongue in his mouth.

He pulled her against his now rock-hard cock, his leg between hers. Becky was amazed at how right it all felt. It was like they had to touch each other. It wasn't a choice; it was a need. They stood there and kissed passionately as their hands began to wander over each other.

Lisa walked over to them and put her arms around them both as far as she could reach and hugged them. As Becky and Dave came up for air Lisa moved between them and faced Becky. She reached up and put her hand behind Becky's neck and pulled her into a kiss. Becky's eyes grew wide as she slowly pulled back.

"I have never kissed a girl."

"Me either. You are so beautiful and sexy. When I saw you and dad I knew that I wanted you to be my first kiss. Now, I am going to kiss you again. Then I am going to undress you and then me and dad are going to fuck you. Any questions?"

As Becky shook her head indicating she had no questions Lisa again reached up and pulled her into a kiss. They started slow, but things began to heat up fast. They both thought kissing a girl was wonderful. The soft lips, the tenderness, but also the passion. It was amazing!

Lisa began to slowly unbutton Becky's blouse while kissing her way down Becky's throat. She slid the unbuttoned blouse down Becky's arms and let it drop to the floor. She looked up into Becky's eyes as she raised back up and kissed her again. Lisa reached behind Becky and unhooked her bra. She slid it down Becky's arms and let it drop to the floor.

Becky's nipples were as hard as rocks as she looked into Lisa's blue eyes. Lisa tilted her head and lovingly licked Becky's nipple causing her to moan. Cold chills covered Becky as Lisa sucked and nibble her breast. All resistance Becky may have had was gone. Lisa slowly unbuttoned and unzipped Becky's shorts. She slid Becky's underwear off with her shorts.

Becky stood there in her tennis shoes and socks while Lis kissed her way down her body. Lisa got on her knees. "In for a penny, in for a pound," she said as she smiled up at Becky. She pulled Becky's leg over her shoulder and put her mouth on Becky's mons. She began to lick slowly down her slit, wetting it with her tongue. Lisa used her fingers to spread Becky's labia apart and licked her way up her slit. Lisa tickled Becky's clit with her tongue while slipping her finger into Becky's very wet entrance. Slowly she moved her finger in and out as she ate Becky's pussy.

Becky began to shake as her orgasm approached. David moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her to hold her up. He began to kiss her ear and ran his tongue down her neck. He whispered in his deep voice, "You are so beautiful. I want to touch you all over. I want to worship you with my mouth and pleasure you with my cock."

Becky's orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave. The only control she had was her hands as she pulled Lisa's mouth hard against her pussy. She continued to orgasm until she had to force Lisa's mouth away from her hyper sensitive pussy.

Lisa let Becky's leg down and David turned Becky around. He held her close and kissed her deeply. She basked in the erotic kisses and pressed her groin against his hardness. After a while they felt Lisa's hand slide up between them. Becky moved back some to allow Lisa more access. She continued to kiss David as Lisa unzipped his shorts. She pulled his shorts, along with his underwear, down and grabbed his cock with her hand. David twisted a bit toward Lisa and she immediately put her mouth on his cock.

Lisa licked and sucked her father's cock lovingly. She began to jack his cock with her hand as she took as much of him as she could into her mouth. "I am going to come if you don't stop that," he groaned. Lisa pulled his cock from her mouth and stood up.

"Dad, would you mind giving Becky some of that cock."

Dave quickly stripped. He scooped Becky up in his arms and carried her to the master bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and lay on his side next to her. Then he picked up were he had left off. He began to passionately kiss Becky again while he moved between her legs. He kissed, licked and nipped his way down her neck and throat. He captured her nipple in his mouth and teased it with his tongue.

Becky spread her legs and raised them to give Dave the access he needed. He placed his cock at her entrance and slowly pushed it into her very receptive hole. Becky loved her dads' cock, but Dave's was fatter and filled her up in a new way.

Dave continued to push his cock into Becky until her hand on his stomach told him he'd gone far enough. He slowly slid his cock out halfway and slowly slid it back in. He stopped at the same depth. Having found the depth, it was now time to find the rhythm. While doing that he continued to kiss her mouth and lightly suck on her neck.

David increased his pace as Becky began to moan beneath him. He tilted his head down and sucked her nipple into his mouth. He ran his tongue around her nipple and began to lightly bite it. Becky began to meet his thrusts with her own. "Fuck me hard. Please fuck me hard!"

David began to thrust deeper into Becky and increased his pace. Becky began to thrash below him while yelping out her pleasure. She finally thrust he pelvis hard against and her whole body stiffened as she began to orgasm. Her tight pussy spasmed around Dave's cock squeezing him until his own orgasm hit.

Becky slammed herself against him as she felt an orgasmic shock for every blast of his come into her. He continued to hard fuck her for a few moments more and as her orgasm slowed, he decreased his pace. He was above her, holding his weight with his arms, and kissed her lovingly. They lay that way for a while kissing and enjoying the afterglow.

Lisa sensed when they were ready to move apart, "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen." She had warm washcloths for them. She climbed on the bed and moved between Becky's legs. She kissed her as she lovingly cleaned her drenched crotch. Lightly washing her with just enough pressure. Becky trembled as Lisa's efforts were reigniting her sexual fever. Lisa then moved to her father and cleaned his turgid cock.

"Dad I don't know if you even have any, but you might want to take a dick pill. We have all night and I have plans for you."

"I will have you know young lady that I do not need a dick pill. I do, however, have some. Occasionally your mom and I like to put in an all-nighter. Do you think you can handle an all-nighter?"

Lisa smiled hotly, "I think between Becky and I we can manage it dad."

"Well then, how about we all get in the shower?"

The master bath had a large open shower with rain fall heads as well as a hand held shower. They used the hand held shower to wet each other down and began to lather each other. In more ways than one. Becky got behind Lisa and Dave was in front of her. They began to slide their bodies against Lisa while running their hands up her sides.

David reached down and began to slide his fingers along Lisa's pussy. He massaged circle around her clit with his thumb as his fingers stroked in and out of her. Lisa threw her hands behind her father's neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. She moaned into his mouth.

She had watched while Dave and Becky had put on the sexiest show she had ever seen. Every second she had gotten hornier and wetter. Now she was almost out of control! She wanted, needed, her fathers' cock. Dave had recovered rapidly, which wasn't surprising considering, and could sense that his daughter was ready. As Becky supported her from the back, he lifted her leg and placed her ankle on his shoulder. He put his cock at her entrance and entered her slowly.

He pulled her leg down from his shoulder and nestled it along his arm. Then he began to fuck her. She wrapped her hands around the back of his neck as he plunged his cock in and out of her. She writhed as her orgasm washed over her. David kept fucking her as she screamed out her ecstasy again within moments. His lips met hers and their tongues danced.

David gripped Lisa's ass and picked her up. He moved with her still on his cock over to the teak bench. He laid her down and pushed her legs up and out. He held them apart while he thrust his cock into his daughter's pussy. Before long she was screaming out another orgasm as his fat cock rapidly stroked in and out. He continued to fuck her and as her orgasm subsided his stroked became more frenzied.

His orgasm rocked him as he shot and shot into his beautiful daughter. She was so hot and so beautiful. The combination made him feel like his cock was shooting bullets of come. When he was finally spent, he leaned forward and kissed his daughter's wet face, until finally, he met her lips and they kissed deeply.

Dave began to stand and pull his cock out of Lisa. She giggled when, with a pop, he was out. After they had all rested, and kissed, and touched for a while they finished their shower. As Lisa and Becky dried off they could hear Dave talking to himself at the medicine cabinet.

"OK, where are they? I am definitely going to need my little blue wonders. Yes, found them!"

"What are you two laughing about in there?"


IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers