Fun from Two Worlds

Story Info
Pulled between two worlds, I don't know what's real...
4.6k words
4.45
18.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Little bit different this one, some fantasy, father/daughter incest but some sci-fi elements too. Hope you enjoy!*

I wasn't sure how long I'd been fucking, I was close though, I pushed in deep, holding on to the girls waist and looked down at her beautiful ass as I exploded, spraying my seed deep inside her as she moaned in pleasure. As my cock still twitched, giving her the rest of my cum, I looked around and had no idea who she was. Blonde, very tight pussy, slim body and by all the pink décor it was her room. When I was finally spent she turned round and sucked our juices from my cock then laid back on her elbows as we both caught our breath. She was really pretty, small but very nice breasts too, I tried to think but didn't even know her name.

"I love it when you really push deep when you're cumming, sets me off good every time," she said with a smile.

"I uh, yea, it was great," I replied.

The girl's smile vanished and she looked at me like she was concerned. She got up and yelled out her door.

"Mom, it happened again."

Mom? What the fuck, what in the hell was going on? Another woman came through the door, she was just as pretty, she was blonde too, larger breasts but almost a copy of the younger girl I'd just cum in.

"Marcus honey, put this on and come with me," said the older woman as she handed me a robe.

"I don't know when it happened, we started out like any other time but he had no idea who I was when we were done," said the younger girl.

"It's fine my love, I'll take care of him. You should shower though, you're starting to leak."

The older woman led me to another bedroom and sat me down in a chair, I at least recognized my own face in the mirror. She got a dvd from a drawer and put it in the player and turned on the TV.

"Hey Marcus, if you're watching this you've crossed over again. You probably don't remember where you are, who the women are but it comes back eventually. It takes too long to explain fully but you are being pulled between two realities, both of them very different from each other but as real as each other. Trust what these women tell you, they love you very much and will take care of you until your memory catches up. We'll find a way to fix this, I promise," I said, to me.

"What the fuck, 2 realities? Do I have amnesia or something, I don't remember any of this?" I said to the woman as she turned off the tv.

"No baby, when you cross between the two places it blanks your mind for a while, sometimes hours, sometimes a few days, there's no pattern. You've been trying to find out what's causing it on both sides. Took us a few jumps as we call them, to figure out what was going on then we set up the disk to lessen the shock."

"Who are you both?"

The younger girl was now dressed in a robe, standing in the doorway, her hair still wet from the shower.

"I'm your wife Clara and this, this is our daughter Amber," said Clara as she put her arm round Amber's shoulder.

I stared at them both for a second.

"I... I was just having sex with my own daughter?"

"Yes, since she was 18, she's 22 now but she makes love with both of us, it's our family and we're all very happy."

"I wouldn't have our life any other way Daddy, you make us both so happy," said Amber.

"I... I need time to process this," I said.

The girls left me, I watched the disk a few more times, comparing the video with my face in the mirror but it was definitely me. None of it matched what I thought I knew of the world and how it was meant to be, I couldn't even remember my childhood or what kind of music I liked. I hoped the memory blank spot didn't last long, I took a nice hot shower and got out to find clothes waiting for me. I dressed then looked around the house, there were plenty of pictures of us all, plenty of evidence that Clara was my wife and Amber our daughter but I hated feeling like I didn't know them. When I found my way to the kitchen, Clara handed me a mug of coffee, it was only 9am.

"Black with 2 sugars, just the way you like it," she said with a smile.

I took a sip, it was pretty good.

"What do I do until I remember, I don't feel right even kissing you when I don't know where we met," I said.

"You relax. We both know the things you like, I'll feed you, I'll deflect any questions our friends ask if they happen to drop by but you don't have to worry about anything. You always make it up to us."

"Okay."

For the rest of the day she did as she said, when I was hungry Clara brought me a sandwich, thirsty, water with lime but she didn't pressure me, just let me relax. I took a nap later that afternoon.

"Fuck, how long was I gone for this time?" I said when I woke.

"Just since this morning my love, you were fucking Amber before she had to go to work and by the time you'd cum you were out," replied Clara.

"I didn't freak out did I?"

"No baby, I walked you to our room and played the video like we planned, you were pretty spaced but you took it okay."

"I love you, I hate that you get time where I don't want to kiss you and just make love to you all day. You're so beautiful you know."

I kissed Clara with passion, running my hands down her back and cupping her ass then kissed her neck as I squeezed her ass.

"Mmm, my husband is home, if we hurry we can get one in before she gets home from work," she replied.

Clara was still riding me when Amber arrived home, she stood by our door with a smile on her face.

"How about you quit staring and sit on my face?" I said to Amber.

"Yay, you're back," she replied excitedly.

Amber stripped off, kissed me then straddled my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I held on to her ass and ate her how I knew she liked and and before long I was rewarded with a mouthful of her cream, she shuddered then climbed off when she got too sensitive.

"Y.. Yes, definitely back," she said, still catching her breath as she slumped on the bed.

"I've got him close too sweetie, want to eat his cum when he's spent?" said Clara, still bouncing away on my cock.

"Ooh yes please," she replied.

My cock ached by the time we were done, both women were worn out and sprawled over our bed, I grinned and couldn't believe how lucky I was. I grabbed my journal, wrote down the details surrounding my blackout this time and compared it to previous times, nothing was the same. Last time I was eating dinner, the time before, fishing, the list went on and no patterns. I knew I'd dream that night, the only place I'd remember the other world. I'd write that down too, forgetting it all if I didn't.

Next morning I woke up, Amber must have gone to her own room at some point, I quickly wrote down my dream and kissed Clara, she knew to not talk until I'd written in case I forgot, when I was done she read it with me.

"Holy fuck, you're starting to have the same kind of dreams on that side too?" said Clara when she was finished reading.

"Seems so, I watched myself write in a journal too which is good. My life there, I don't get to see that, I just see myself with a different family," I replied.

"Well, maybe next time you can write down what they're like."

"You know it's not that simple."

"I'm teasing."

"Daddy, I've overslept, can I please have a quickie?" Said Amber.

"Will you have time to shower?" I replied.

"Yes, if we skip the foreplay, it's Wednesday and I won't make it if I don't get any."

"I am going to shower, come join me when you're done," said Clara, kissing me and stroking my cock.

"Mmm, okay."

Amber got up onto her bed and got onto all fours, the sight of her that way always got me hard and this time was no different. I got behind her and pushed my cock inside her already soaked pussy and held on to her ass as I fucked her.

"Y.. you know, most women have a coffee before work to calm them down, not get a hard seeing to," I said as I pounded her.

"M... most women aren't lucky enough to have their own Dad's amazing dick instead, oh fuck, right there," she replied.

I increased my pace and Amber was soon cumming, I pushed in deep and erupted, only pulling out when I was spent.

"Thank you, I love you," she said then headed for her bathroom.

I walked to my own bathroom to find Clara standing with a grin on her face, the showerhead in her hand and spraying on her pussy.

"Getting warmed up for you my love, you manage to stay hard for me or do I need to suck you first?" she said.

"You know I'm good for a second when I don't get foreplay first."

I had her lean against the wall and pushed into her from behind, I'd just started increasing my pace when Amber yelled goodbye, we knew she'd not hear any reply so we just carried on. I think she came twice by the time I'd cum again but we took time to actually shower and sat watching tv together as we drank our coffee.

"Little annoyed I didn't get any clues this time round, I've no idea how long I was there or anything," I said.

"You only got that one time and it freaked you out, maybe you're suppressing it," replied Clara.

"I don't know, we're at what, 9 trips now that we knew what the blackouts were before?"

"But you're alive, you're healthy, that has to mean something."

"The look on Amber's face when I didn't recognize her yesterday, I know you said you're used to it but I'd rather you didn't have to be."

"Well, you should just relax my love."

Like always, I'd forget about my 'trips' as we called them and just enjoy my life. Clara and Amber were amazing, I considered myself lucky to have a wife as sexy as Clara but to have the added taboo of my sexy 22 year old daughter fucking me too, it was the stuff of dirty dreams and internet fantasy stories. A few weeks after my last trip, I sat drinking a beer on the deck, it was the weekend and Amber and Clara had gone shopping for lingerie.

* * * *

"I said, are you going to stare at it or keep licking?"

I had a waxed and glistening vagina in front of me, I had no idea who the woman was, or who I was for that matter. I knelt up on the bed and looked at her, she was stunning, brunette with beautiful breasts and slim body and a really pretty face.

"I uh.."

"Oh fuck, Marcus baby, you're okay, put this on and wait a minute," said the woman.

She picked up a robe and handed it to me, it was almost comical when I put it on, my cock was hard and sticking straight out, tenting the robe. She sent a text and another woman came through the bedroom door a few seconds later.

"You're naked sis," she said.

"Well duh, he was eating me, was about to be ravaged and he just spaced, he jumped again,"

The other woman looked exactly like the first.

"Marcus, please, come with me," said the dressed one.

I sat and watched a video, it was me, talking to me.

"Hey Marcus, if you're watching this you've crossed over again. You probably don't remember where you are, who the twins are but it comes back eventually. It takes too long to explain fully but you are being pulled between two realities, both of them very different from each other but as real as each other. Trust what these women tell you, they love you very much and will take care of you until your memory catches up. We'll find a way to fix this, I promise," I said, to me.

"Why can't I even remember making that, or even your name?" I asked.

"You'll have a hard time telling us apart until you remember, your memory comes back, sometimes it takes hours, other times, days. I'll have Hannah wear her hair up and I'll keep mine down until you're back, I'm Chloe," she said.

"Who am I to you?"

"Well, my sister and I are your lovers. She dated you and we swapped places as a dare and well, long story short, we're both with you now, we've been together for almost five years, outsiders won't understand but our dynamic works. We make love separately and together and there's never any jealousy or hurt feelings."

"Oh."

"Just relax okay, I'll go talk to Hannah and we'll see about bringing that boner of yours down together. She hates it when you jump when you're with her, she blames herself for some reason."

Chloe kissed me softly and to emphasize her point, reached into my robe and stroked my cock for a few seconds.

"I'll be right back," she said then left the room.

I looked around when she was gone, there were pictures of all 3 of us together on the wall, some a few years old by my hair and we all looked happy. I wondered how I got so lucky, both women really were beautiful, long dark hair, slim but curvy bodies and amazing breasts. When they both came back, they were both naked and who I assumed was Hannah was tying her hair up into a ponytail. They both knelt before me, pulled the robe off and started to work on my cock.

"A.. are you sure this is okay, I mean..." I tried to say.

"We know who you are and you need to cum, just enjoy it, you can eat us both when you get back to yourself," replied Chloe.

Watching them work my cock was amazing, one would lick and suck my balls while the other sucked and licked the tip then they would alternate, lick the tip together for a second or two then carry on. I warned them I was going to cum, Chloe mumbled 'my turn' and took me down her throat, sucking me hard as I erupted, spraying my seed down her throat and into her mouth as she brought me to her tongue. When I was spent, they kissed, swapping what cum she hadn't swallowed.

"That's all you get for now lover, go shower and I'll set some clothes out for you," said Hannah, kissing me before she left.

I enjoyed my hot shower, as I got dried my memory came back to me.

"Hey Chloe, I jumped again huh?" I said, kissing her neck.

"I'm Hannah, ponytail remember," replied Chloe.

"Yea, might work on amnesia me but I know how to tell between you both, ponytail or not."

"Wow, that was quick this time, it's usually much longer."

"You sound disappointed," I said, grinning.

"Oh no way, you always seem to jump during sex, you usually leave one of us frustrated."

"Well why don't I take one of my herbal pills and make sure you are both satisfied?"

"That will have to be tomorrow my love, you will dream tonight and hopefully remember something to help."

"Fine, my blow job was amazing though."

Chloe looked at me.

"You usually don't remember that stuff baby, do you remember anything else?"

"No, just that I didn't know who Hannah was or even who I was," I replied.

"This is huge, please write that down, it's the first time in four years you've remembered a thing from when you were blank honey, I hope this means something."

"Can't I ravage my favorite twins instead, I know I owe Chloe a nice slow licking of her pussy."

"Please write it down then you can have us both, besides, I fucked her with the strap on, she may be too tender for that demon tongue of yours."

"You did her without me, do you need to be spanked?"

"Oh whatever, you're just jealous."

I enjoyed the next few days with the twins, my life was an awesome ride of the most wonderful sex with two very beautiful women and I couldn't think of how it could get better.

* * * *

"Dispatch, please repeat," I heard myself say.

What, the fuck. I was watching myself, crouched behind a Police Car, my Police Car. I was in a Police uniform, my gun in my hand. All I got was static on the radio. My phone went off, I looked at it quickly, 'You're in a bad signal area, backup is en route, 3 mins at most' said the text.

I heard a woman scream again, I decided 3 minutes was too long and moved in.

"Now I told you not to scream, it makes me angry and when I get angry I do things the voices want me to," said the man.

The woman's clothes had been ripped, she'd been badly beaten and the man was approaching her with a knife in his hand, a worksite flood light shone on them, thankfully masking my approach.

"BAY CITY POLICE, DROP THE KNIFE, DO IT RIGHT NOW!" I yelled out, shining the light from my gun in his eyes. I was close enough to see the crazed look in his eyes.

"FUCK YOU, She's mine, they said I have to punish her and to kill anyone who gets in my way!"

Time seemed to slow at that point, the guy pushed the light over, smashing it but I never took my own light off him and when he charged at me I opened fire, three rapid shots into his chest and he dropped, probably dead before he hit the ground. I tried the radio, still just static.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" I said to the woman, her eyes were like saucers.

"H... he was going to k.. kill me," she replied.

I checked the suspect, I was right, he was already dead, nothing I could do so I focused on the woman, took her to my car and wrapped a blanket around her shoulders to cover her up.

"Call taker this is Sgt Black, badge number 7449, please route me to Captain Evans." I said, talking into my phone.

Sirens approached and pretty soon 2 more Police cars had arrived, one of my men, Bishop, was talking to the radio as he got close to me.

"Confirmed dispatch, he's 10-4, all okay, I don't see a suspect. You can slow the others down, send medical, scene is clear,"

"He's in there, charged at me with a knife as big as my arm so I dropped him, tell dispatch to page Evans, he's not answering his radio," I replied.

"He's on his way in a civilian car Sarge, he was at some function."

"Okay good."

"You need to let us retire that junker Sarge, my radio works just fine out here."

"Yea well, remind me of that next time I need to come tow you."

I got my medical kit from my trunk and started checking the woman, she touched my arm and looked into my eyes.

"Thank you Marcus."

* * * *

Was I dreaming? A woman was climbing off my face, her pussy still dripping her cum and another woman was sucking my cock, I was close too and by the sheen of sweat on my body I'd been playing for a while. The girl sucking my cock looked younger, she was really pretty and sexy as hell but who was she. An older woman, looked very similar to the girl sucking me, looked at me and her face went straight right as I climaxed, spraying my seed down the girl's throat. When I was spent the older woman stopped her.

"I think he jumped again," she said.

"Where am I, where are Chloe and Hannah?" I asked. They both looked confused.

"Do you know your name?" Said the older one.

"I'm Marcus, is, is this a prank or something, where are they?"

My beautiful, sexy twins, I wanted them to jump out of the closet, 'surprise, happy Friday' or something but by the look on their faces, that wasn't going to happen.

"Marcus, what twins, wait, the ones from the other side? You've never been able to remember their names before. You have to come with me, watch something."

"I, what the fuck. I have a video like this there too. Y... you're my wife? She's my daughter? This.. thi..."

I must have blacked out, when I woke up the younger girl was wiping sweat from my face with a damp cloth.

"You're Amber right?" I said, she smiled.

"Yes Daddy, are you starting to remember again?" she asked.

"Yes but my head is a mess. I know this is real but so is Chloe and Hannah, my eyes hurt."

"Mom is talking to a friend, she's really worried this time."

"Who is the friend?"

"A Doctor, it will be fine."

* * * *

I was in darkness. My head was pounding but I couldn't make out anything, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was warm, almost like I was floating in a warm summer pond but I wasn't in water.

"Give him clothes," said a voice.

I looked down and I was in my Police uniform again. I barely remember that life. Suddenly a figure was standing in front of me, she looked like nobody I'd spoken to before but somehow familiar.

"We owe you an apology, you saved one of us and she took it upon herself to reward you but she is still learning and made some mistakes," said the woman.

"Who are you, what are you talking about?"

"The realities you have been jumping between are both real, I understand by her intent she wanted you to experience both then give you a choice on which one you would keep but that's not how we're supposed to use our power, she knows this now."

12