Fun from Two Worlds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Police vision I had, that was real too?"

"Yes, you were a Sgt following a hunch that led to you saving the life of one of us, we don't have a word for our kind that you could comprehend as human but she was studying life on your plane. When she touched you, she read your desires, your fantasies in your mind and chose to reward you that way. Humans place so much emphasis on sex and procreation, it makes it easy to study when there is such wonderful ways to reward you."

"The lives I was living were stories I would read in between calls, stories from a website, they aroused sure but some of the stuff I read I wouldn't live. The girl, is she okay? She said thank you, I was just doing my job."

"She is fine but she looked into your heart and saw the good in you. Her rewarding you was not misguided, she is not being punished, we're just helping her give a better way to reward goodness."

"This, this is all too much. What happens now? I'm remembering everything now, married 25 years to a beautiful woman, making love to her and our beautiful daughter. Then Chloe and Hannah, making love to them both, separately and together and I love all of them. Then there's my real life, single but hurt by so many women I'm happier that way. But I do good, I'm a good cop, I've helped so many people. Why is my head hurting so much?"

The woman touched my head and the pain was gone.

"I'm sorry, I forget that your mind can only take so much at a time. I can see where you are conflicted. Asking you to choose is also unfair. Tell me what you want."

* * * *

"So, have you had enough yet? I told you I could outlast you all." I said.

"No way, you didn't raise no quitter," replied Amber.

Chloe and Hannah were fast asleep, Clara was drifting, fighting to keep her eyes open, all 3 of them, like Amber, were naked and soaked in sweat.

"Well how do you want it?"

"Doggy please, I'll admit defeat if you can cum again," replied Amber.

"Fine."

My life was a fairytale of sorts, I'd been married 25 years to my beautiful Clara, on our 20th anniversary we met Chloe and Hannah at a sex party and the chemistry between us all was amazing. When our daughter turned 18 she walked in on Hannah riding me while Chloe was in 69 with Clara and decided to join in and has shared our bedroom since.

My life on the Police force ended when my wife won a huge powerball jackpot, she donated a huge chunk of it to the Police and various other charities but we lived in a house big enough for all five of us and far enough from any neighbors so we could enjoy our 'alternate' life in peace. With Amber soon fast asleep with the other women I took my down pill, basically the antidote to the 'stay hard and ready for hours' combo that a good friend and chemist had discovered and since I'd funded his research trips to the rainforest, I got an unlimited supply. I washed my face then jumped when the woman appeared behind me.

"Fuck, don't do that, give me a heart attack lady!" I said to her.

"Sorry, your heart is strong though," she replied, smiling.

"It's a figure of sp.. never mind, you need to study humor more, or maybe not."

"My time on this plane is coming to an end, I am to learn more in the arms of the Elders who will guide me until I ascend. I know, 'you don't get any of this crap', I just wanted to thank you again. Are you happy with your story now?"

"You mean my life, the way it is now?"

"Yes, sorry, Life, Story, I confuse them sometimes."

"It's uh, yea, I'm pretty happy. You're not going to change it again right? I can feel you poking in my head."

"No Marcus, I have made enough of a mess, I'm just glad my mentors helped you."

"Well me too."

"Goodbye Marcus Black. Live well."

I went to say more but she was gone.

"Hey, sleepyhead, are you joining me or not, I don't want to use up all the water," said Hannah.

"I just took my down pill, hope you're not looking for some shower sex," I replied with a grin.

"After the ravaging you gave me this morning already, nope, just a shower my love."

12