Fun in Penang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took it and our fingers touched. she moved her fingers to gently stroke the back of my hand.

"I hope I get the treat I want," she said coyly.

I span the wheel hoping it wouldn't stop on one particular spot. Unfortunately, it did.

"Bingo, a kiss from the staff, I wonder who I will choose?" she said smirking, pretending to think.

"How about Roberto?" I said hurriedly, craning my neck to try and see him.

"He's sweet but I want a kiss from management I think," she said slyly as she came behind the bar.

I was backed into a corner, looking around in case Marie was coming back, I decided to do It quickly. I gave her a quick peck on the lips, but she launched her arms around my neck and pulled my face in for a long passionate snog. Sticking her tongue in my mouth, I instinctively sucked it and kissed her back.

I don't know how long it lasted but it ended with someone clearing their throat.

"Ahem, Jack can you come and show me where you want these boxes stacked."

It was Marie, and she had a face of thunder. Amina let go of me and melted back into the throng, looking sheepish. Marie turned her back and I followed her into a back room.

"What the fuck was that!" Marie shouted at me gesticulating like a true Italian.

"She paid for a spin, It landed on the kiss staff section, she just launched herself at me. I tried to get Roberto but she wouldn't it's not my fault," I said a bit pathetically as she stood, arms crossed foot taping.

"stupido uomo, in giusto avvertimento, più e non faremo mai più Sesso" she spat in Italian. She softened a bit when she saw my childlike confused expression.

"That's all the action you will be getting from her, I won't share and I don't take sloppy seconds," she said sternly.

I held out my hands to hug her and she reluctantly leaned into me.

"You said we weren't exclusive," I started to say.

"We're not, we weren't, I don't know, I just don't want to share you with her that's all," she said rapidly.

"Ok," I said simply as I held her tight and squeezed her, she smelt of flowery perfume.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

It was getting late, most people had either slunk off to the bedrooms or else staggered home. I noticed Mick and April had headed upstairs, hand in hand. Roberto and Mick shared a room next to mine in the loft, rather than sleep in the throng of backpackers. Marie had a small room on the other side of mine opposite Amina and April.

I was surprised when Amina and Roberto followed not long after, also holding hands. Maybe, he could be the focus of her attention. Marie seemed to think so, she certainly appeared to relax more, after seeing them leave.

We stayed behind to see the stragglers out, quickly clean the bar and lock up. Marie walked over to me, once it was done, and gave me a big hug.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I don't have any right to be jealous," said Marie quietly.

She was referring to when we first met. Marie and her brother had come to Penang with a couple of friends. They stayed at our hostel and both I and Antonio fancied her. Antonio got there first and they started dating. She fell hard and fast for him. It was devastating when she found him sleeping around with other girls from in the hostel. I was there to comfort her as a friend and then Antonio left leaving me to run the Hostel as a silent partner.

We started sleeping together after a drunken night. I tried to make the relationship more substantial. She said she wanted us to remain in a "friends with benefits" situation. Scared of being hurt again.

"It's fine, your brother is probably fucking the thought of me, out of her head right now," I said enthusiastically.

"Ewww that's a great image thanks, I'm tired, mind if we have a rain check on that replay from earlier?" Marie said wearily.

I kissed her and said I was planning on taking the girls to Batu Ferringhi beach tomorrow if she fancied coming. She agreed, gave me a good night kiss, and sauntered upstairs.

After locking up I climbed up the three flights of stairs, to the loft. On the way, I heard the unmistakable sounds of shagging coming from the bedrooms. I didn't look forward to hearing the sounds of April and Mick getting freaky next door. As I got to my room I could only hear muffled voices from next door. I put some earplugs in, just in case, and drifted off to sleep.

I was having an amazing dream, Marie's hot wet mouth was sliding down my cock. Her tongue was circling the tip as Amina had done to the bottle and it sent shivers through me. I pictured Marie sliding her mouth down. I felt her teeth grating my shaft. Strange she never did that in real life. My hands brushed through her plaited hair.

She crawled up my body, firmly grasped my cock and started pumping it slowly. I started waking up to the realisation that this wasn't a dream. In the darkness, I saw the vague outline of Marie sitting on my thighs pumping my cock. She must have had second thoughts about that rain check.

I was still half asleep as she place my cock under her hot tight entrance. This was quick, usually, we like a bit more foreplay. She slowly lowered herself, engulfing my cock in her velvety, wetness. She was so much tighter than earlier, as she sank a few inches and then rose.

My eyes started to adapt to the darkness. I could make out the shape of her body, her petite frame with two small pert tits. As I looked up into her beautiful face I froze, It wasn't Marie. Amina was slowly rising a few inches up and down on my cock, moaning slightly.

I was in shock I didn't know what to do. Her eyes were closed, one hand grasping her small breast. The other hand steadied herself on my leg. This was wrong I needed to stop her, but the feeling of her tight pussy plunging on my cock was mesmerising. I slide my hands onto her legs to pull her off. They just held on to her hips, helping her fuck me harder and faster.

She seemed to have warmed herself thoroughly. Her Juices coated my cock allowing me to slide effortlessly into her tight pussy. I was fully awake now l, the realisation of what was happening finally hit me. The sight of her naked body in the moonlight, writhing in pleasure as she fucked me, was so intense. I thought of Marie and then I acted. I sat up to pull Amina off me. She just chucked her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. I pulled away.

"Stop, we shouldn't do this," I said as she continued to grind her clit into me. My cock is fully inside her now. She was moaning louder and didn't respond.

With an effort, I pulled her off me and stood up.

"I'm, sorry we can't do this, you need to

leave," I said forcefully.

"I know you enjoyed that," she said breathlessly without hesitation, smirking slightly.

"I'm sorry, we can't do this please go," I insisted again.

My resolve was waning as she stood up and walked towards me. Her naked body reflected what little light there was in the room. A small petite frame. Cute little tits about half a handful, with small erect nipples. She had a flat toned stomach and her shapely legs ended in a completely shaved pussy.

In the moonlight, she looked stunning and my cock was betraying me. Still, rock hard wanting to re-enter her.

"I know you like it, what's the harm with a little fun. I won't tell," Amina said as she reached out and held by hard cock, stroking it slowly.

I closed my eyes at her touch. Part of me wanted to throw her up against a wall and fuck her, hard. Then I thought of Marie again. With great difficulty, I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her away. She smirked, not perturbed at all.

She allowed me to guide her to the door. She bent over to pick up a blanket. The sight of her flushed, moist pussy almost made me falter. Covering herself in the blanket she blew me a kiss and walked out of the room.

My head was spinning. What had just happened? I felt the feelings of shame and guilt bubble inside me. But this wasn't my fault. I didn't do anything wrong did I? Yes I should have stopped it sooner. As soon as I woke up, but don't I at least get some points for eventually resisting. Marie wouldn't see it that way. I realised If I wanted to be more official with her, I could not let this situation occur again. I also could not allow her to find out. I would have to speak to Amina and beg her to keep quiet. Why couldn't Roberto of got her in bed and kept her there?

I couldn't sleep, I kept picturing Amina's lithe, sexy body riding my hard cock. When the sun rose I went downstairs to open up and get things ready for the day. I hoped to catch Amina on her own before we left, just to talk things through. Unfortunately, April insisted on helping me, effectively shadowing me the whole time. She had a spring in her step, no doubt caused by Mick.

"Someone's chipper," I said as she grabbed me from behind, and gave me a sisterly kiss on the neck.

"And why wouldn't I be? I'm in one of the most beautiful places in the world, with the world's best big brother," she said warmly.

"Where's Amina this morning?" I asked trying to sound casual.

"She's still wiped from last night I think. She doesn't often drink that much. Not sure what happened to her last night. She was with Roberto, then in the middle of the night she disappeared," she said in an off-hand way.

So Amina had spent some time in Roberto's bed last night before sneaking into mine.

We packed up the car and waited for the others to come down. Roberto was manning the fort today, allowing Mick to join us for the day.

We were ready to go when Amina, bounced down the stairs. She wore a striking blue bikini under a green sarong. Her hair was worn in two tight braids. She smiled slyly as she walked up and went to hug me. I tensed up.

"Not shy, now are we? surely we're at least on hugging terms, after last night," she said mischievously.

"We need to talk about that, it shouldn't have happened. It won't happen again. Can't we just forget it?" I asked lamely.

"Forget? It's burned in my mind, I look at it as a missed opportunity. Maybe if we had finished to competition. I would be able to draw a line under it," she said.

Amina was delicately twiddling the end of one of her braids, smiling naughtily. I think I preferred it when she wouldn't give me eye contact.

I looked into her big, beautiful eyes directly, "No I'm sorry, your very lovely, but I'm with Marie," I said firmly.

"We'll see about that," she said as she walked past me to speak to April.

I watched her go, little pert bum cheeks visible through the near sheer sarong.

"Nice view isn't it?" Came a voice from behind me.

I turned seeing Marie smiling teasingly.

"I don't mind you looking I have to admit she's rocking that look," she said in her vibrant Italian accent.

"You look nice," I said admiring her from head to toe.

Her dark chocolate hair was tied in a long plait. Her insanely hot, curvy body was partially covered, in a sexy sheer white beach dress. Her tanned olive skin glowed and her tits strained in a white bikini.

"Thanks, guess you're going to be spoilt for choice for eye candy today aren't you," she winked. Looking me up and down her brow furrowed slightly.

"You look tired, rough nights sleep?" She asked, slightly concerned.

"Erm no, I mean, yes I didn't sleep well," I said Hurriedly.

"Have a nap at the beach, play your cards right, and you may have another sleepless night tonight," she smiled devilishly. Giving me a peck on the cheek.

The drive to the beach took about an hour and a half. Marie sat upfront with me, this left Mick squeezed between April and Amina. He didn't seem to mind, April was snuggling into him as he rested his hand on her thigh.

Amina kept catching my eye in the rearview mirror. Sly smiles and knowing looks every time I caught her looking at me. Marie was chatting away to her mum in Italian on the phone, oblivious to it.

We spent all day at the beach, playing girls vs boys volleyball, Amina and Marie got quite competitive. In the sea, Marie climbed onto my shoulders, and we had a wrestling match against April and Mick. Amina watched from the sidelines. When she said she would play the winner, Marie launched herself off me and tackled April into the sea. They both came to the surface, spluttering but laughing. Amina looked a little disgruntled at sitting on Mick's shoulders, rather than mine.

The feel of Marie's firm thighs, clamped around my neck reminded me of the last time I went down on her. She had tasted so good, a musky coppery taste. I enjoyed using the tip of my tongue to slowly probe her wet entrance. She had grabbed the back of my head, pushing me firmly into her, and then clamped her muscled thighs tightly. I thought my head would pop, but I didn't stop my tongue until she let go of me and pulled away.

I was snapped back to the present, by screams coming from April. She was cheering on Amina and Marie. Mick and I struggled against the surf, as the girls wrestled. I was worried they would be too aggressive with each other. Like two spotted hyenas, fighting for a mate. They were laughing and play-fighting, with zero signs of enmity.

Marie won in the end, we all toppled into the surf and swam before getting out, and sunbathing to dry off. I lay next to Marie as she sunbathed on her front. my eyes roamed over her perfectly tanned olive skin, hidden under my sunglasses. She had two little moles on her left bum cheek, I hadn't noticed that before. Her breathing was long and deep, which only occurs when someone is in contented sleep.

Mick was laying a couple of meters to

Marie's right, with April on the other side of him. He had his back to us, as he and my sister talked, laughed and generally flirted with each other. Amina had gone for a walk, when she returned, she set her towel down centimetres from mine.

Sitting down she started applying suntan lotion to her shapely legs. I watched her out of the corner of my eye, under my shades. She started massaging her calves, rubbing lotion into the skin. Slipping her oily hands up her thighs, she briefly grazed the cloth of her blue bikini bottoms. I watched mesmerised as she circled her hands. Kneading and massaging her legs. She moved up to her flat stomach. Dripping oil from a height and rubbing It everywhere. My cock was stirring as she rubbed her hands up over her bikini-clad tits.

Part of me wanted to help massage that oil on her body. She knew it too, I caught her smiling and giving me furtive glances. She must have felt my gaze under the glasses. Fully oiled up Amina laid back on her towel, body glistening in the sun. She was only a few centimetres away from me, her fingers lightly brushed my hand.

"I know what you're trying to do and it won't work," I said, just loud enough for her to hear.

"I'm not sure I know what you mean," Amina said with a grin.

She took her hand away from mine started to trace her finger over her oiled skin. Starting from her waist, tracking up her side and over her right breast.

My mouth watered as she suggestively brushed her fingertips over her concealed nipples. My cock was visibly bulging my swimming shorts and I caught Amina glancing at it.

"Like what you see? You know you only have to ask for a closer look," she smirked.

I took a book out and tried to ignore her. After about half an hour April and Mick decided to go for a swim. Amina took this opportunity to turn on to her front.

"Mind doing my behind?" she giggled, wiggling her bum a little.

"That's not a good idea," I said glancing over at Marie still sleeping.

"Come on, it's just oil. Or maybe I should ask Marie and explain why your so reluctant," she said mischievously.

"Why are you doing this, what have I ever done to you?" I said slightly annoyed.

"I think you know what you did honey, and you know how to solve the problem. Do me a favour and I'll do one for you," she said coyly.

I looked at her disgruntled. Maybe if I quickly oiled her, she would be more amenable to keeping things quiet. Picking up the bottle of oil squirted onto her back and started to quickly and roughly run it into her skin.

Amina sat up and turned on her side.

"Come on Jack, do it right. I promise I'll be a good girl for the rest of the trip," she said pouting and fluttering her eyelids.

I looked over at Marie starring from her sleep she turned over and started slowly snoring again. Amina settled back onto her front as I positioned myself to her side. The oil made her skin glisten in the sunlight. I used both hands to slowly rub oil into her shoulders. Fingers slipped around her long neck, thumbs rubbed circles on her shoulder blades. The gentle massage drew a little contented sigh.

My hands moved down her slim body, coating every inch of skin in oil, massaging and probing everywhere. My hands slipped under the thin straps of her bikini. Fingertips lightly brushed the sides of her breasts. My cock started to stir as I felt her soft warm skin. I moved down her back, sliding around her waist. Amina was sighing and wiggling her body a little. I was starting to tent my board shorts a little as I looked at her body, she was so hot.

Amina jiggled her bum, indicating it required attention. At this point, I didn't need direction. My hands groped and kneaded her pert bum. Spreading her cheeks and ensuring the oil seeped everywhere. I was lost in the erotic atmosphere of the scenario. My hand slipped between her thighs which parted to allow me access.

I glanced around to make sure we weren't being observed. Mike and Amber were still mucking around in the water. It looked like her legs were wrapped around his waist and they were gentle kissing. Marie was still snoozing next to us. I wanted to slide my hand up to her pussy, but in the back of my mind, I thought of Marie. Instead, I moved my hands rubbed her thighs, oiling and massaging them.

Maire grunted and started to stir. I quickly sat back in my spot and held my book up pretending to read. Amina was smirking at me, rolling her eyes.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The trip back was uneventful. April and Mick were practically in each other pockets. Amina still tried to engage me in eye contact. Staring at me every time I looked in the mirror. When we got back Roberto greeted us we a scowl.

"Antonio's here, he wants to talk to you," Roberto said with a grim look. He hadn't forgiven Antonio for hurting his sister.

We all walked into the bar and I introduced him to my sister and Amina. He was a six-foot Italian stallion, with dark olive skin, slick black hair and always smelt of almonds.

"Lovely to meet you," he said in his thick Italian accent as he took my sister's hand.

When he spoke to Amina he kissed her hand and said.

"la tua bellezza è mozzafiato"

She beamed at him and her eyes flashed. I felt a little jealous as he flirted with her. Then when Maria walked in he dropped Amina's hand and turned to Maria.

He went to give her a hug which she reluctantly returned. He asked if he could take her to dinner for old time's sake and to apologise for the past. She said she would think about it.

"Why you here Ant?" I asked, distracting him from Marie.

He hated the nickname Ant and I enjoyed seeing it still needled him.

"Business my friend let us go and have a drink yes?" he said with a false smile.

We went to a bar and he explained everything. He was broke. He had recently lost his job in Italy and needed to free up some money. He wanted me to buy his half of the hostel. He knew I couldn't afford to do that so he said the only solution was to sell the whole thing and split the money.

The property market had taken a tumble in recent years and I stood to lose a lot of money. Not to mention my home. It got a bit heated as I tried to persuade him to give me time. He was here for a fortnight after that he would put the place up for sale if I couldn't pay.