Fun in Penang

Story Info
Fun happens when his sister brings a friend to visit.
10.1k words
4.54
14.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about sex, love and heartbreak, on the Malaysian island of Penang. I'm Jack, a five-foot-eleven, Londoner. With a lean if not toned physique, wavy brown hair in a surfer style and green eyes.

After university, I decided to take the traditional gap year and travel. I went with a few friends to Thailand and then went down to Malaysia. We ended up splitting up on Penang island, off the coast of the Malaysian mainland. My friends continued to Kuala Lumpur, whilst I spent the next six months working in a beach bar.

We split because of Amina. She was gorgeous. A petite Malaysian national. With dark chestnut coloured hair, dark brown almond-shaped eyes, and delicate features. She worked in the same bar and should have been a model. I met her on my first night on the island and was immediately smitten. We dated for a few months. I even tried to convince her to come back to England with me when my visa expired. Amina said she loved me but couldn't leave her family.

I couldn't bear to leave without her. So with some inheritance from my grandparents, I brought a share of a hostel in Georgetown. The other half belonged to my mate Antonio, who I had met on my travels. This pissed my parents off, the money was for a deposit back home. They cut contact with me until I came to my senses, and came home. I had no intention of doing that.

This allowed me to stay with Amina. Unfortunately, It meant not seeing my sister April. She was a few years younger and although we called each other a lot it wasn't the same. Six months later Amina left me. She fell in love with an American surfer called Bodie. They had a quick wedding, for immigration purposes, and the last I heard they were living in Florida. So much for needing to be near her family.

So now I was stuck with a run-down hostel in Georgetown, Penang. I couldn't go home, all my money tied up. I needed to make a success of it here, It wasn't all bad though. The Hostel made ok money and was always full of young idealistic backpackers. I never found it hard to find a girl ready to have their mind, and legs opened.

One afternoon I got a call from my sister April. She was nineteen and finishing her first year of university. There was a huge favour she wanted to ask. April wanted to go on holiday during the summer break, but as a student money was an issue. I knew what was coming. She wanted to come and stay with me for a few weeks. Of course, I agreed, I hadn't seen her for years and missed her.

I had one condition. She would have to work a few shifts behind the bar or do some light housekeeping. I wasn't being a dick, there wasn't a lot of space. Everyone needed to pull their weight. I cleaned my fair share of toilets and picked up countless condoms off the ceilings.

"Ok, not a problem, and I'm bringing Amina too if that's alright?" April said causally. She had waited until I had already agreed, before springing this little surprise.

"Amina?," I asked my heart skipping a beat.

"Yer she's my housemate, her parents are from Kuala Lumpar. But they don't talk to family back home." April said quickly. Thinking I might suggest they stay with them.

My mind reeled upon hearing my ex's name again. It brought back all the feelings I had been trying to forget.

I went to the airport at nine o'clock to pick them up. I parked my old, beat-up Honda Civic and headed in to wait at arrivals. With a crappy cardboard sign saying 'Annoying Brat plus one', I waited with the chauffeurs and taxi drivers.

Then there she was. My little nineteen-year-old sister. She ran up giving me a great big hug. Wrapping her legs and arms around me, nearly toppling me to the ground.

"Hey big bro long time no see," she said, a little emotional, squeezing right.

I squeezed her tightly back, realising how much I had missed her. She wasn't so little now, of course, she had blossomed into a full-fledged woman. When she jumped down, I got a good look at her. She was, about five-foot-one, curvy with a big bum and some sizeable tits. She wore skimpy, khaki shorts and a red tank top that struggled to contain her impressive assets.

"Hey, Sis I nearly didn't recognise you. you've grown so much. Pictures don't do you justice. Where's your friend?" I asked inquisitively.

"Oh, we got separated at baggage claim. She should be here in a sec. Oh, there she is." April said enthusiastically waving over at her friend.

Amina had dressed in a pair of short denim shorts and a plain grey hoodie. She was petite around five-foot. Dark brown hair hung in two long plaits down her shoulders. Her eyes were huge, dark brown and almond-shaped. Her delicate Malay features were symmetrical, and her skin was clear and perfect. In some ways, she looked like a younger version of my ex.

As she came over to us she waved timidly at me and said an inaudible hello.

"Hi, I'm Jack, if we're all set let's head off," I said reassuringly.

April entwined her arm with mine and held my hand as we left the airport. Her perfume smelt of strawberries and I noticed several guys staring at her. I have to admit she was a head-turner, I wondered if she was going to cause me trouble. Amina walked a little way behind us.

The drive home took about an hour. Both girls were wiped after their thirteen-hour flight. They were still eager for me to point out the sights as we drove. Both use to driving in England we're shocked by the chaotic traffic on the island. Small mopeds transported whole families, kids clinging on tight. Bikes and scooters darted in and out of the traffic without warning.

"You get used to it after a while," I said reassuringly.

We pulled up outside the Hostel. It was located just off Chulia street, the main party area in Georgetown. Rundown, verging on derelict, it had three floors. The ground floor was a large bar, complete with a pool table, beer pong and makeshift dance floor. The walls and ceilings were coated with artwork and graffiti. Any guest could add to if they liked. The bar was one long slab of local wood, carved with the names of thousands of backpackers who had drunk there.

Behind the bar there hung a large, wheel of fortune style, spinner. It had green sections for rewards and red sections for forfeits. You paid a few ringgits per spin. The treats ranged from pitchers of drink, a t-shirt, or a kiss from a bartender of your choice.

The forfeits ranged from karaoke, getting spanked bare arsed, and a naked run around the bar. Yep, the game was very popular, especially later in the night when everyone got hammered.

I led the girls across the sticky floor and up the stairs at the back. We had two floors of hostel accommodation. Each floor had four big rooms, with six bunk beds in each. Most guests stayed for a week or two, using us as a base to explore the island. I had a small room to myself in the attic along with rooms for the other staff.

The whole place had a very new age, hippy and communal vibe. Unisex bedrooms, unisex toilets and everyone pitched in to clean and tidy up. Anyone who made anyone else feel uncomfortable got chucked out.

The girls were a bit shell shocked at first. The time difference and long haul flight were taking their toll. I showed them to a bedroom in the loft next to mine. I let them get their heads down before the mad rush at seven that night.

"Thanks for this Jack, it's exactly what we need," said April hugging me tightly.

"Yer thanks," whispered Amina, avoiding eye contact. She brushed a loose strand of hair from her face. She was quite pretty.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I had planned a welcome party for the girls' arrival. We usually had over forty guests at the Hostel, back backers from all corners of the globe. With them and some locals, the bar should be packed. The girls were only nineteen and technically couldn't legally drink. I allowed them to only drink in the hostel bar. As long as they didn't leave, or overdo it.

I had three semi-permanent staff members to help me run the place. They usually changed every couple of months, all back backers who had decided to stick in town for a bit. The three incumbents were Mick, a surfer from Sydney. Marie is an Italian linguist. She could do amazing things with her tongue. The third was her younger brother Roberto.

When the girls woke up I introduced everyone. We all went to Kapitan, a great Indian restaurant nearby, to get everyone acquainted.

During the meal, I noticed April seemed quite taken with Mick. There was some flirting going on, as the rest of us chatted. I tried to engage Amina in conversation as she sat opposite me. We talked about university and her family, but she didn't say much. She seemed to struggle to hold eye contact. Marie chipped in with conversation beside me. We were sort of a thing, fuck-buddies, no strict labels kind of thing. Roberto managed to get more out of Amina than I did. Animatedly chatting about everything and nothing, they seemed to hit it off.

When we headed back to the hostel it was already getting busy. Everyone was coming back from the beach or other activities. Mick and Roberto started sorting the bar out, as I headed upstairs with the girls.

"We'll just get changed and then help the guys downstairs," my sister said brightly. Amina didn't say anything, just gave a shy smile and shuffled after Her.

"I'll have to keep an eye on that one, she fancies you," teased Marie, as she came up the stairs behind me.

"What, Amina? No, she's just a bit shy," I said innocently.

She had hardly said two words to me since her arrival. When she did, she was too timid to even make eye contact.

"Men, you don't notice anything unless it jumps up and grabs you by the balls, and don't say you don't fancy her. She looks just like your ex's doesn't she?," Marie said in her sexy Italian accent.

I sat down on my small single bed, the room was tiny but at least it was private. I studied Marie standing at the doorway, the light streamed in behind her. She was a gorgeous creature, with olive skin and big light brown eyes. Her shoulder-length hair was the colour of dark chocolate. She had an hourglass figure with a big peachy bum and a pair of pert tits.

She had big full lips, that had been put to good use over the past month.

"You jealous? Think little Amina might turn my head?" I teased as she walked in and closed the door behind her.

"No, she is your type though. Maybe I need to remind you of what you've got, right here in front of you," Marie said as she seductively walked over.

She wore a blue floaty summer dress, which she slipped down her shoulders. Her neck and shoulder line were exquisite. The swell of the top of her breasts had a light sheen of sweat. I smiled at her as she slipped the dress down her body.

She had a hungry look in her eyes, like a hunting lioness. The dress fell

Into a bundle at her feet. Her dark pink nipples glistened in the sunlight, beads of sweat dripped down her cleavage. She stood right in front of me and pulled my face into her tits. I buried between them and gave a long lick. Tasting salty sweat mixed with flowery perfume.

Marie pulled me up into an embrace. I kissed her neck as I felt her soft naked back. Pulling away she looked into my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. It started as a lingering peck quickly turning more passionate. I felt her hands move to the front of my trousers. She deftly undid them. Slowly sinking onto her knees as she yanked them down.

My cock bulged in my boxers, Marie wasted no time in unleashing it. Grasping it in one hand and spitting on the tip. Slowly stroking up and down the long firm shaft. Coating it her saliva. She stared up at me with her big, chocolate coloured eyes, biting her lip.

Her big full lips parted and she placed a kiss on the tip of my cock. It sent shivers down my shaft. I let out a small groan, which drew a smile from those pert lips. Marie opened her mouth wider and slipped it over the tip. She was very skilful. Licking and sucking down the whole length sending pulses of pleasure. Lost in the moment and felt the familiar sensation of pressure building at the base of my cock.

I pulled Marie up off her knees and fell back onto the bed. She clamoured on top of me, legs splayed on either side of my waist. Her warm damp thong rubbed against my hard cock. I grabbed her arse and pulled her up so her tits were in my face again. I slipped a nipple into my mouth and started to suck it. Marie ground her pussy into my cock, as it lay flat against my stomach.

Moaning as her pussy slid up and down, she started gyrating her hips in circular motions. After a few moments, she quickly held my cock, yanked her thong aside and slid me inside. The heat and humidity in the room were overbearing. I held her close to me as she slowly rocked forward and back. Her big tits squashed against my chest as I started to match her movements thrusting slowly into her. She raised onto her arms and kissed me deeply. This wasn't some crazy animalistic fuck, it was far too hot for that.

Her chest was heaving, erect nipples digging into my chest, dripping in sweat. I kissed her passionately as half my cock was enveloped by her hot pussy. Marie was moaning into my mouth as she ground her clit into me. She sat up and sank, completely engulfing my cock. I grasped her full bum and helped her slide up and down making love slowly and sensually.

Our previous sex sessions were usually hard, brutal fuck fest. This was different, slow, romantic and personal. Marie had her eyes closed as she moaned louder rising and falling, impaling on my cock.

"oh sì, così, fottimi," she often slipped

Into Italian when she was horny or angry.

She was getting close to cumming now and I felt my orgasm building.

"sborrami dentro," Marie moaned breathlessly.

I did as she asked and clamped her body close to me unloading streams of cum inside her. We held each other tightly, this was a first for us. I always pulled out just before cumming.

I opened my eyes and saw the bedroom door slightly ajar. Amina was watching through the gap. When she saw me, she blushed and quickly ran downstairs. I guessed she had been sent to ask something, or see what was keeping us.

"What's up," said Marie breathlessly as she slipped off me and started dressing.

"Er nothing, that was amazing, we've never fucked like that before," I said standing up and pulling her into a hug.

It was stifling in the room, but I held Marie in close, relishing the feel of her naked skin.

"Yer, that was a bit different, maybe we could have a repeat later? if you're not otherwise engaged," she whispered, nuzzling into my chest.

"I'm, telling you, Amina doesn't fancy me, she's just shy," I said unconvincingly.

Whilst Marie went to freshen up, I took a quick shower and headed down to the bar. Mick and April were chatting and flirting as they restocked the bar. Amina swept the floor, I gave her a friendly smile as I passed and she blushed but kept eye contact this time. I wasn't going to mention her little voyeurism, but I distinctly remember the door being shut. I wondered how much she had seen.

The bar was filling up. There were still some residents needing to shower and change for tonight's party. I had set aside two massive vats of cocktails, Roberto was now stirring them. Marie came down the stairs wearing a sexy black lace bra under a sheer floaty white dress. Her hair was up in tight plaits with little flowers. She walked up to me and gave me a little spin.

"I thought I'd make an effort tonight," she said with a smile.

The bar filled up throughout the evening, with everyone enjoying the cocktails. Marie and I tended the bar, allowing Mick and Roberto to enjoy the evening with the girls. I noticed that Mick and April had progressed to full-on flirting and light touching. Roberto seemed to have loosened Amina up, they even appeared to be flirting.

I nudged Marie as she passed by serving a drink.

"See, Roberto's warming her up," I said with a nod over to them.

Marie looked over and shrugged. Music played and drinks were flowing. The packed bar was filled with guests who mostly knew each other, it had a real friendly party vibe. I saw April and Amina play beer bong and was happy to see them both having fun. A few hours into the night people started paying for spins on the board behind the bar. It started pretty tamely with a few easy forfeits and a lot of free drinks.

When April had a spin on the wheel, it seemed to take forever to stop. It eventually landed on the smallest forfeit section, naked lap of the bar.

Her face blanched, as everyone roared with laughter.

There was no way I was going to let my little sister strip naked, and do a lap. I rang a bell to get everyone's attention.

"She's asked for a stand-in," I shouted. There was a loophole where if you didn't like your spin you had to find someone to do it instead and pay a fine.

I did the noble thing and whipped my shorts and boxers off in one movement. I was wearing an open Hawaiian shirt, which Marie helpfully pulled off as I walked around the bar.

Wolf whistles and raucous cheering rang out as I sprinted through the throng of people. I had both hands clamped over my cock, but my bare arse was exposed. Hands grabbed and spanked me as I ran. Making it back to the bar I quickly chucked my clothes back on. Marie winked at me as she clapped and hollered with the rest.

April was giggling and mouthed a "thank you" to me. Amina wasn't laughing, she had a slightly aroused look on her face and still stared at me. When she caught my gaze she blushed slightly but continued to keep eye contact and smile coyly.

"Oh year, she doesn't fancy you at all," whispered Marie in my ear sarcastically.

I gave her a peck on the lips and she gave me an amused expression. It was a great night, everyone was having a good time. Highlights of the night included Mick arm-wrestling April and Amina together. Roberto singing a stirring rendition of "Il mondo" by Jimmy Fontana. Amina came out of her shell as the night wore on. She even sang Madonna's 'like a virgin' on karaoke, to rapt applause from the room. In fairness, she had a lovely voice and did a few duets with Roberto.

Towards the end of the night, Amina came up to speak to me at the bar. Marie had gone out back to grab something.

"Does it bother you seeing your sister dance like that?" she asked inquisitively, all signs of temerity gone.

April and Mick were enjoying a close embrace on the dance floor, April

was grinding herself up against Mick, pulling his hands to roam over her body.

"No, why? She's nineteen and Mick is a great guy, they deserve to have a bit of fun," I said genuinely, smiling at her.

"Fun like you and Marie had earlier?"Amina said mischievously, looking at me intensely.

"I didn't know if you would bring that up," I said a little nervously.

"I have to say it took me by surprise at first, but I quickly started to enjoy what I saw," she said with a slight alcoholic slur. She was Leaning over the bar and I could smell it on her breath.

"Maybe you want to slow down the drink a bit, here have some water." I offered helpfully, aware of her beautiful eyes boring into me.

I handed her a glass bottle of water. Taking it she took a big gulp, a small amount dribbled from the corners of her mouth. I tracked the drips as they ran slowly down her neck and across the tops of her little tits.

As I looked up Amina was smiling devilishly. She started circling the end of the bottle with the tip of her tongue, very suggestively.

I had been drinking pretty heavily myself and felt drawn to this little tease. When she wasn't being shy, she looked so much like my ex it was distracting.

"Can I get a spin?" Amina said sweetly. Staring at me and holding a note between her fingers.