Fun in Penang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I found out that Marie was going to lunch with Antonio. I was still pissed with him from last night and Marie and I argued.

"Why are you even entertaining the idea of lunch with him? he's a twat," I said

"I know but he wants to apologize for before," Marie said, not looking up from cleaning glasses at the bar.

"That doesn't take lunch, anyway what does it matter if he apologises will that make it better?" I said the anger seething in me.

"Of course it matters, repentance is the first step to forgiveness," she replied.

"Don't give that crap, he doesn't care about repentance of forgiveness, he wants to try his luck again" I spat back.

Religion was the only thing Maire and I had disagreed on. I was an atheist where she was semi-catholic. The semi being, she fucked before marriage but prayed for forgiveness.

"I'm not an idiot, I know what he's like it's just one meal. It will help me if I could forgive him," she was sincere and it pissed me off.

It wasn't one meal though. After lunch that day they had dinner the following night and lunch on the third day of his visit.

I tried to talk to Marie, Roberto tried but she wouldn't listen. She insisted it was just as friends. She had forgiven him and now they were just catching up. I didn't believe her. She started to distance herself from me, she wouldn't let me hold her or kiss her anything. She claimed to be tired or distracted but I guessed Antonio was feeling his way make into her mind.

On Friday night, I heard from Mick that he was picking Marie up from the Hostel bar for dinner again. I went downstairs to confront him. He was sitting at the bar talking to Amina. She was leaning over the bar as he talked to her. He stroked little circles on her hand and drew different symbols. It was a pulling technique he used.

Amina was lapping it up and giggling. I walked up to them expecting Antonio to stop, he didn't. He just looked over, smiled and carried on.

"Amina can you help April in the stock room please," I said firmly. She looked like she wanted to say something but then walked away.

"You're a piece of shit you know that?" I said to Antonio. The anger swelling in me.

"What's up mate saving her for yourself?" Antonio said with a smirk.

I hit him. I hadn't intended to but everything built up inside and I lashed out. He fell from his stall and crashed to the floor. I turned to walk away I only got a couple of steps when something heavy cracked into my back. She had thrown the stall at me. We were alone in the bar and he stood up wiped some blood from his lip and charged at me.

I wasn't much of a fighter and I'm this wasn't a fight more like a brawl. We each got a few good hits in. I got the upper hand lost my cool. Straddling him I punched him hard in the face breaking his nose. Blood poured from it. I heard a scream behind me and felt strong hands grabbing me and pulling me off.

I looked around the bar. It was a mess, broken glass and blood everywhere. Mick was holding me firmly with April behind him looking shocked. Marie was on the stairs crying, she ran past and helped Antonio up and try to leave the bar. I tried to call after her but Mick pulled me back.

I explained to April and Mick what happened, they didn't think it justified me hitting him. On reflection, I agreed. I felt awful and needed to talk to Marie. But she didn't come back to the Hostel that night. That pissed me off, I was sure she was with Antonio, nursing his wounds, letting him worm his way into her head.

The next day Marie was nowhere to be seen. She had come by to pack some things and gone to stay with friends for a couple of days. I guessed the friend was Antonio. A little sore and sorry for myself, I grabbed a bottle of rum and went to my room. I got lonely after a few hours and went to find Mick or Roberto for company. The hostel was mostly deserted, with just a few hangers-on. Walking through the bar I heard a voice.

"Hey, if you're looking for the guys they've gone out I was just locking up," came a voice from the dark.

From around the corner came Amina. She walked towards me slowly.

"Shit j just wanted someone to have a quiet drink with," I said pathetically.

"Well come on then, I may not be one of the guys but at least I'm here," she said taking my hand.

We stopped to pick up a bottle of rum and a couple of shot glasses. She held my hand and led me to my bedroom. Closing the door behind her. We sat on my bed and she poured some drinks.

"What's going on Jack, is there anything I can do?" she asked me tenderly holding my hand.

I explained the full history of Antonio, Marie and the fact he wanted his half of the business.

"And now everyone's pissed off with me for hitting him," I said limply.

"It did seem a bit of an extreme reaction. I wouldn't worry about it. It will blow over," she put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me in for a hug.

Her small petit frame felt warm and soft as I held her close. She smelt like strawberries and I felt some of the tension leave my body.

"What you need is a massage wait hear," Amina jumped up before I could say anything and bolted from the room. A moment later she had returned with a tube of massage oil.

"Come on lay down and ill give you a massage," she said confidently.

I knew this was a bad idea. Seeing me

conflicted, she informed me she was a licenced masseuse. I took my shirt off and lay down as she asked. She put some tranquil music on her phone and squirted some oil onto my back. It had a sweet botanical smell. Using both hands she slowly started to rub my shoulders. She was very good, I felt the knots and tension leave my body. She moved down to my sides and lower back caressing and rubbing every part of my upper torso.

"See you need this, just relax and let me look after you," she whispered in my ear.

I was in no position to argue. She moved her hands down to my legs rubbing up against each calve up to my shorts. I drifted off into a contented sleep. I quickly woke when I felt her oiled hands on my waist undoing the top button of my shorts. I pretended to stay asleep and she smoothly pulled them down off my legs. I tended to go commando and today was no different.

"What are you doing?" I whispered into the dark.

"Shh" came her response as she squeezed oil onto my arse. She started gliding her hands over my skin she paid a lot of attention to my rear. Kneading it, groping it and sliding her hands down the creases where my arse met the tops of my legs. It was an amazing sensation. I lay naked in the dark with oily hands roaming every inch of your body, well nearly every inch. My cock grew with the expectation that it soon would be receiving some attention.

I felt a little guilty about Marie but I was still angry at her. If she was with Antonio now, what did it matter?

I got a surprise when I felt a pair of firm legs straddle my waist. I tried to turn my head to lock but a handheld it down stroking my hair. Amina slipped her body back rising over my arse and settling on my legs. I felt her body lay down on top of me. I had no doubt she was now naked. When did that happen? I opened my eyes and let them adjust to the dark. Amina started moving her body rubbing it across mine, covering herself in oil.

I felt a pair of small, tits with pert hard nipples squash into my back. She slipped up and down my back rubbing her tits all over me. I felt her pelvis push into my arse and I had to raise and adjust my hard cock.

"This is so fucking hot, Wanna turn over?" she whispered nibbling my ear.

Fuck yes I did. Twisting and turning until I was on my back. What I saw above me nearly made my heart stop. Amina's petit figure was getting drenched in massage oil. She rubbed it into her every part of her body. Coating her small tits, gliding her palms over them and rubbing her nipples. Sitting on my thighs she squirted oil onto my chest.

I ran my hands along her oily thighs as she coated my torso in sweet-smelling oil. I slide my hands up her thighs squeezing and caressing them as she moved her oily hands down my body to my cock. I was so hard for her now, my cock was throbbing, aching for her touch. Coating her hands in oil she bit her lip as she slide both hands down. I was fucking intense. Slowly stroking my cock coating it in oil, Amina looked into my eyes and smiled sweetly.

"I've been waiting to get this back in me for so long," she said as she slid forward grinding her pussy into my crotch. She coated my cock in a mix of oil and her juices, she was already so wet. I placed my hands on her hips and helped her move slowly grinding into each other. Sliding my hands over her bum I cupped and squeezed it like she had mine. She fell forward slowly and kissed me.

It was a deep passionate kiss, I sucked her bottom lip in and nibbled it which drew a soft moan. Her oily body ground into me and my cock splayed her pussy lips. She moved forward holding the tip of my cock to her hot entrance. Wasting no time she stuck my thick, oiled cock into her wet pussy. I expected her to like it hard and rough. It was surprising when she just slowly slide her body forward and back.

Rubbing her tits up and down my slick body like before. She would slide a few inches up my cock and then slip back down. We broke our kiss as she rested her forehead on mine breathing heavily. My hands on her arse helped her slip up and down me as we settled into a slow rhythm.

Amina moaned into the dark as we fucked slowly and sensuously. I lent my head down and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth tasting the sweet oil. Her moans intensified as I licked and nibbled her nipples. Raising onto her arms she started to pick up the pace thrusting back onto my cock harder and harder. Sounds of moaning and squelching filled the room as our oiled bodies collided.

"Oh fuck that's good, Ooo yes baby like that," she moaned.

I pulled down her neck to kiss her soft lips. Holding her hips I took control and started thrusting up into her. I was so deep in her my balls slapped against her skin. I hammered my cock into her tight wet pussy causing her to scream out with pleasure. I could feel her getting close, feelings of pleasure rising to a crescendo.

Her whole body shuddered as the waves of pleasure washed over her. I paused for a moment letting her enjoy the sensation. I pulled her in for a kiss muffling her moans. She rested on top of me for a moment.

My cock was still inside her and needed release. I slowly started gyrating my hips, moving my cock inside her. Amina moaned quietly into my neck as my hand traced symbols in the oil on her back. Pushing up into a sitting position she sank on my cock.

It was her turn to take control. She fucked herself on my cock rising and slamming down rapidly. I pawed at her body, rubbing her tits, sliding my hand down to stimulate her clit.

I wasn't going to last much longer, the smells sounds and sensations combing to push me to the edge. Amina could sense it.

"You close baby? I want to taste you let me know when," she moaned between heavy breaths.

After a few short moments, I pulled her off me and she moved down to engulf my cock with her hot mouth. She bobbed down on cock twice and feeling the base of cock contract, I shot warm cum down her throat. She held my cock in her mouth and swallowed every drop.

She licked my cock clean and then crawled up my body to lay on me. I held her close and stroked her arm. We lay there contently until we drifted off to sleep.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I was alone when I woke up, with a thumping headache. The oil coating my body had dried into a sticky residue. I grabbed a quick shower and bundled my oily bedsheets. Heading down to the bar I chucked my sheets in the wash. Abby and mick were behind the bar cleaning, there was no sign of Amina.

"Hey, he lives, how are you doing bud?" Mick said handing me a bottle of water.

"I'll survive," I said in a croaky voice.

"Maries back, she's in her room," Abby said coming round to give me a quick hug.

I vaguely wondered if she had seen Amina leave my room, or had any idea what happened last night.

I decided to go and see her. Knocking on the door I wondered what I would say to her.

"Come in," came a quiet voice.

As I walked in I noticed the bed was made and her suitcase hadn't been opened. Marie was just sitting on her bed, she looked up and smiled.

"Hi, want to sit," she said patting a place next to her.

"How's Antonio," I asked bluntly. My head hurt and I had no desire for beating around the bush.

She looked at me confusedly.

"I don't know he left a couple of days ago," she said.

It was my turn to be confused. She explained that she had been staying with her friend Lucy whilst things cooled off. She knew I didn't like her seeing Antonio. Then she handed me an envelope.

Opening I read the deeds to Antonio's half of the Hostel. It had her name on the bottom. I looked into her eyes stunned.

"That's what the meetings were for. The first evening we had dinner he told me everything," she spoke quickly trying to explain everything.

"I wanted to buy it but wasn't sure I could get the money together. I had to keep going to lunch and dinner to keep him open to the idea," she said holding my hand squeezing it tight.

I felt terrible, I had miss judged her and jumped to the worse conclusion so quickly. She lent forward and kissed me.

"I hope you don't mind I know you wouldn't have been able to afford it. You love this place and I love you so I had to do it," she said resting her head on my shoulder. Nuzzling her head into my neck.

She had never said that to me before. I found at that moment I felt so much love for her I held her tight and told her I loved her too.

Amina and April left a couple of days later. I took them to the airport and helped them carry their bags to check-in. April was a bit upset about leaving Mick giving me a teary hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Don't be a stranger big brother, come and see me some time," she said turning to check-in.

Amina hugged me and whispered into my ear.

"I had a lovely trip, thank you. If you want it to last with Marie, tell her about the other night. I'm sure she will be fine," she gave me a peck on the cheek and then followed my sister.

I did eventually tell Marie. She was upset and shouted at me in Italian. But after a few days, she understood how it happened and forgave me. We still enjoy our life in Penang, I see April a few times a year. I never saw Amina again but I'll always have the memories.