Fun in the Bath House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisex508
bisex508
99 Followers

"What? No!"

"Come on. There's two of them. Two of us. We don't have to touch each other. Share the wealth bro."

"Since when did you become gay or bi or whatever you are?"

"Hey when you're overseas and you need to get laid, you do what you have to. Found a couple of guys that didn't mind helping me out. Can't get over the feeling another man can give you now. I don't suck or get fucked like you do. I'm strictly a top."

"I don't know."

"Come on. I'm going to be here for a few days. I could use a little fun. Why should you have it all? Looking at you right now, your cock is saying you want to call them right now."

"No I'm not. For crying out loud. It's almost 2:00 in the morning. I'm supposed to work in the morning. Take care of that in your own room. I have to go to bed. We'll talk about this more tomorrow."

"Fine. Enjoy yourself." With that he left the room. I didn't need any lube or movies this time. I whacked off thinking of Phil playing with himself watching me getting pounded. I thought of the two young teens that never were sucked before and I took the first loads the ever gave another man. And yes, I thought about Sean again. I couldn't help but dream about the large nervous cock being attached to my son. I didn't want to, but I did.

I had one had pulling on my cock and the other tugging on my balls. I sat back and closed my eyes. I was thinking about the cocks sliding in and out of my mouth and ass. I could feel the texture of the cock in my mouth as the other one pushed in and out of my ass. I could taste the flavor of their juices as they shot a load in my mouth. I could feel the hot load hitting face and my chest as one of them shot all over me.

I opened my eyes a while later and realized I had fallen asleep. My eyes were stuck together with dried cum. I could taste the remnants of my load in my mouth. I could feel it all over my face and chest and realized what happened. I had fallen asleep dreaming of the three of them and had finished jerking off in my sleep. I had shot a huge load all over myself while I slept.

I walked into the bathroom and took a towel out of the drawer. I cleaned myself off and asked myself the same question my brother has asked me earlier. "What the hell did I get myself into?"

bisex508
bisex508
99 Followers
12