Fun in the Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she started sucking me, I peeled off her yoga pants and exposed that delicious onion booty. I pulled out my phone and took a photo of her with my cock in her mouth, her pants down and her ass visible to me. All of this on a scientific bench. I was going to relish this later. I put my phone back.

I put my hand on the back of her head. Instantly, she opened wider and looked up at me to say I could begin. I loved this sexual side of her now. She aimed to please. I fucked that pretty mouth methodically. Until she just about gags. There was no sound to be heard today. Just watch her body react and adjust accordingly. It was a new territory. I saw her cough up. I paused for a bit and then just resumed the fucking. I kept going until I saw the coughing originate. I paused again and then continued. In a few minutes I was hard again. It was clear because now I was having to pause very often. The cock was hitting her tonsils in a few strokes. Sud looked up and pointed to herself rubbing her pussy. She was meaning to ask, can I have this in here now?

She stayed as she was, on her fours. I walked around the bench and reached her rear end. She was juicing all over. I plunged my dick in. Her body became tight. I positioned her such that I could see the CCTV feed of the door. I put both my hand inside her mouth and was pulling on her cheeks from the inside as I proceeded to fuck her. She was moaning for sure. But I could hear nothing. I could only feel the vibrations on her neck. She was moving her head around. I knew she was moaning out loud for sure. Long live soundproofing!

I slapped her face on one side. She just bit on my finger and started sucking on it. She was in ecstasy. She was sucking intensely. Her pussy felt very highly lubricated and I could tell she was juicing a lot. She looked back at me trying to tell me something. I couldn't understand. She was mouthing some word, but with her eyes rolling, it was both difficult for her to communicate and difficult for me to understand. She took my hand and placed it on her ass and tapped it.

She was asking for me to spank her!

I obliged her immediately. I rained two hard slaps, one on each side. Her body shuddered and shivered for a while. Then she looked back again and indicated for more. I slapped her ass harder this time, pulling on her hair as I did it. She tightened her core momentarily and then collapsed forward, shivering as the first big orgasm rode through her. I didn't let her have her moment. I dragged her by her hair and positioned her back and thrust it back in. In a moment of intensity, I stepped on the table itself. Now I was bent at my knees, in a half squat over her ass. It allowed me to thrust much harder over a much longer range of motion. She looked back and saw what I was doing. Her face was a mix of pleasure and I can't-believe-you-want-to-do-that.

I was going hard and deep but at a lower cadence. These were gut bursting thrusts. Sud found my underwear and shorts beside her. Voluntarily she put it in her mouth and showed me what she did. I slapped her ass hard as acknowledgment. Then she found my phone and gave it to me. I thought she wanted me to record her. So I started recording my view. It was difficult, because in this mounted position, I didn't have a lot of balance. Then she reached out her hand asking for the phone back. I gave it back and then I realised what she actually wanted. She wanted to record us. She switched the camera and recorded a view in which her face, her butt and me mounting her was in one frame. It was holy-shit level of hot. Sud was biting down on my underwear. I was behind her thrusting like a madman. Her butt was jiggling with every thrust and her body was rocking forward with each of them. Her eyes would go popping out with my inward motion and relax with my outward stroke. She again looked back asking me to spank her. This position was not letting me do anything other than thrust deep. I climbed back down from the table and grabbed her hair and put her face on the camera. I tugged on it till I could see the veins pop and then gave her what she was craving. I slapped her ass hard on the same side while thrusting hard and fast. I could see on the phone how her face changed. Here eyes rolled up and her jaw was now biting down hard on my underwear. I started spanking her for every dozen strokes of my cock and in a few minutes she collapsed forward again, her legs shaking out and her arms trying to cover her boobs from the cold table.

I was, far from done though. I had a massive orgasm on my chair, so it would be a while to cum. All it did to me was make me reach for my climax harder and with more force.

I pulled her to me again and positioned her to lay on her back. As the cold steel touched her back she arched it out to make the least contact. Her tits pushed out. I parted her two legs out wide, very wide and held them that way by pressing down on her inner thighs. She was flexible from all the yoga she did, so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary for her. My phone was still on and in her hands, but she was way too far past her senses to position it. She was riding her orgasmic highs. It just lay in her palms gripped tight. With her legs pointed high in the air, I started thrusting in deep. Her face was a sight to see. She was struggling to control the ecstasy while trying to fight the cold on her back. Her tits started jiggling like big balls of jelly. I slapped one of her tits hard. Not expecting it, Sud kind of woke from her rolled up eyes stage. She remembered the phone in her hand and started recording me. I started going harder and harder. I wanted to make the phone drop from her hand. Stupid sexual targets!

I was pounding out her pussy. It was an eerie feeling, because I could feel the impact I was making. I could see her moan. But I heard nothing. In the absence of feedback, I was going as hard as I could. Sud couldn't keep up and let the phone fall on her chest. She grabbed the sides of the table to withstand my thrusts. Her pussy being so wet, it had also reduced the stimulation. As a result, I was having to go faster to keep up my need. I slapped her tits again out of aggression and she quickly grabbed my hand and started sucking on it. After a moment, she placed it on her neck, requesting a choke. When I placed my hand on her neck, she looked at me and bit her lips and nodded in the most erotic way. I picked up the phone from her chest and placed it nearby pointed at us in a way both bodies were in the frame.

I took Sud's hands and locked them on her ankles such that she remain in the same position, feet to the ceiling. I grabbed her neck with one hand and her big tit with the other. I twisted her nipple along with my thrusts. The light choking was working as well. She came crashing for the third time and let go of her legs. They fell gently to the table. I slapped her tit and pushed her hands back up. She wanted to relax. I wanted to cum.

She held her legs up and waited for me to finish. Her eyes were closed and her lips were pursed shut tight. She was just waiting for the stimulation to stop. I wanted her to finish me off with her mouth. So I withdrew my cock. It was white with her cum. 3 orgasms and pussy juice was sticking to my cock. I wanted her to lick it all of that. I grabbed the camera again and pointed Sud to my cock.

She looked at it and then at me. I would be overwhelmed too. It was her cum, dense and sticky on my cock. She tugged at my cock and looked at me. I was recording it all. She was considering how to handle this. It looked beautiful on my phone. I reached for her mouth and opened it and asked for the tongue to be brought out. Then I slowly, recording every inch, inserted my cock, full of her cum into her mouth. And then closed it on my cock. She gagged for a second. Then nausea showed up. I kept recording. She kept fighting. I could feel her tongue move along the shaft cleaning up where the mess was. She swallowed hard once. Then again. In a few times, the taste was gone and she started sucking like usual.

I grabbed her head to accelerate my orgasm. She lent it willingly. In a few minutes of intense face fucking action, she had made me reach my second orgasm. I pulled out my cock and slapped her face with it. She let me have my way, and even rotated her face to make sure I slap a different part with every stroke. Then I burst out once again. This time I came all over her face. It was less dense than the first time. And also less volume. But when the ropes landed on her face, it made me feel so happy. I guided her fingers to where the drops had landed and helped her collect it all. I asked her to hold it in her mouth so I can record it. She swallowed again.

Me: Smile for the camera, Sud.

She smiled a very satisfied smile. I stopped the recording. It was 610 am. We were safe.

Sud collapsed back on the cold table, trying to catch her breath. I started wearing my clothes. When I was done, Sud was still laying there. She was exhausted. I handed her her yoga pants and signalled her to look at the time. She slowly got up and zipped up her hoodie. Then she wore her pants. She was looking like she was weed-high. I didn't know why she was so slow. I was panicking a wee bit. I grabbed a tissue and put in her hand. She wiped, not as diligently as she does. Then I put in her bag. Can't leave a cum stained tissue in the lab!

I motioned her that we have got to leave. I helped her get up and then we walked out. I went back in trying to see if there was any evidence. There wasn't. When I came back out, I removed the two headsets and put it back. Sud was sitting on a bench in the aisle.

Me: Hey, you OK?

Sud just smiled at me but said nothing.

I asked her that we needed to get out. She nodded and followed me.

We reached the door. I asked, "drive or uber?"

Sud: Drive.

She had this faint smile on her face as we talked. She looked completely worn out though. Yet this smile stuck to her face.

Then she hugged me and asked, "have breakfast with me?"

Me: Sure.

We got into her car and she asked me where she should go. I guided her to a cafe nearby. We got our breakfast and sat down at our table.

Me: You seem happy. What's up?

She just kept smiling and didn't say anything. I asked again.

Finally she responded.

Sud: I become so slutty when you are around. It is like you make me 20 years old again. Even then, I wasn't so slutty. God! The things I do when I am with you. I can't imagine how I do it.

Me: That's a good thing I am guessing?

She held my hand

Sud: It is. It is! And the orgasms you give me. I just wish you could plug something into my pussy to feel what you do to me.

Then she laughed coyly.

Sud: I feel so happy after you are done with me. I can fly.

Me: Pleasure's mine.

We finished and I walked her to the car. She pecked me and got in. Before driving away, she rolled down her window.

Sud: Can you send what is in your phone to me?

12