Fun on Nude Beach Day

Story Info
Man celebrates Nude Day the way it should be.
2.1k words
4.07
19.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers

The day was sunny, it was summer, my clothes were in a pile on the seat next to me, and my mood was soaring like a bottle rocket on the Fourth of July. After all, I was on my way to Black's Beach for National Nude Day activities at Black's Beach in San Diego in my 1976 VW camper van with a pop top, going down the San Diego freeway with my Have A Nude Day sticker in the back window and a smile on my face. I intended to camp in the van, I was nude in the driver's seat, as was my habit, when a car full of teens in a convertible saw my 'nude day' sticker and the girls flashed their breasts at me as they honked and flew passed at close to eighty. I sped up, passed them, then I stood up in the seat and flashed my naked ass at them as I rode passed.

They roared off ahead of me, honking and laughing and waving at me gleefully. It was the perfect start to Nude Beach Day and I nodded at them as they drove on ahead.

When I arrived at Black's, I parked at the hang glider park and carried all my equipment down the trail to set up my table and booth material on the beach. It took two trips and I was dreading making the trip up to my car at the end of the day.

By ten I was set up and proceeded to meet and greet with the regulars on the beach. I talked with Wally, from Florida; Jenny, from Santa Cruz; and Tim, from Massachusetts. I heard someone call my name and then I saw Claire from Santa Barbara. She came over and put her beach towel near my table, kissed me and asked if I was staying the weekend. I said I was and gave her a hug. She was a woman with personality of Julie Andrews, the body of Charlize Theron, and the wit of Katherine Hepburn. I truly was infatuated and was thrilled to see her at the beach that day.

She had a large Elysium towel that was the size of a blanket and stretched out on her back, lathering sunscreen over her wonderful naked physique. She covered her luscious legs, her flat sexy stomach, her shoulders and lovely back, then her gorgeous bottom. I wanted so much to volunteer for that job, but she seemed capable of handling it herself.

I had been captivated by that lovely figure ever since we met at Pirates Cove near San Luis Obispo in 1986. I had spent many nights fantasizing about that scrumptious adult sweetheart since our first meeting in the cove years before. She and I had been together sexually on many occasions since our first meeting at Pirates, and each time ranked as one of the finest of my life.

At noon, Alan from Newport was proposing to Sheridan from Denver by convincing four guys to lay out naked side by side on their faces with "Will you marry me" written out on their butts. I guess Sheridan accepted because there was a great party atmosphere in that area immediately after his 'proposal' and people gathered around them celebrating. They handed out Champaign in paper cups and everyone around was toasting the bride to be. Sheridan is polyamorous and already had one husband in Oregon. I wondered how many in the group knew her other husband.

Carlos, the gay body painter, was painting 'the blushing bride' on anyone who would agree to let him paint them in celebration of the wedding coming up. I thought few there at the beach knew she would be a housewife with two husbands soon.

I was organizing some games for prizes later and a skins versus skins volleyball tournament that afternoon. I had shirts made up with 'Skins vs Skins Volleyball' with a naked lady spiking the ball on the front. There would be a frisbee freestyle demonstration near the water at two which I had arranged for and an ultimate game later on. I had tee shirts with National Nude Beach Day on the front with the year to sell or give away, depending on my mood.

There was the photographer from Nude and Natural magazine and he was taking photos after asking people if they would mind being in his shots for the magazine. Most people couldn't care less. If they were naked on the beach, most people had come out to their friends about being nudists or naturists and didn't care who knew, so they were happy to be in the pictures, especially in a national nude publication. Some of the older nudists changed their names, taking on a secret identity, and many of them opted out of the photos.

I had been handing out brochures and stickers that said 'Have A Nude Day' and Claire was helping me. After lunch she invited me to stretch out on her huge blanket-sized towel and I eagerly accepted her welcome invitation. Before long we were under the towel and began a little kissing and hugging in the 'privacy' of the towel and one kiss lead to another and before long a little fornicating was taking place in broad daylight under the huge towel. No one was fooled, I am sure by the moving lumps under the cover of the towel and the copulating continued until we were both drained and thirsty from having nothing to drink and kissing constantly.

She took me into her mouth and sucked on the tip as she so often did. It sent me into near convulsions and I came in the mouth in a short time, filling her with my seed which she gleefully swallowed and spent time getting me back to full erection by kissing and fondling my dick. She is an absolute wizard when it comes to oral, and I slid into her after I had come and revived.

We fucked for another thirty minutes or so and she humped against my thrusts like a sexy porn star in a best seller. She has incredible staying power and I continued to plow into her for another fifteen minutes under her towel.

Claire came with a loud squeal as I pushed into her lovely and shaved pussy until she held me away because of the hyper sensitivity of her labia and clit and vagina. We had been under the oversized towel for an hour and that fact wasn't lost on Bob the body painter or Sheridan and Alan.

They all mentioned my beach 'activity' to me later that day and wanted to know if I was giving out 'free lessons' under the towel for some yoga position and asked if they could get in line for later that day. I told them their lessons would not be free, and we all laughed about the joke. They asked if my companion under the blanket had been Claire from Santa Barbara and I said yes.

"So her husband's still TDY?" Alan wanted to know.

"Still," I said.

"Nice that he lets his wife service our nude beach organizer," he said.

"I don't think it's 'lets'," Bob the body painter said.

"Nice of him to be away for so long," Sheridan said. They all laughed and I felt a little guilty. A little, but not much. He was an ass, and he deserved to have his wife well fucked under a huge towel on a nude beach in Southern California by me.

As she helped me carry my materials to my car, I asked Claire if she would be interested in helping to handle a booth at a swinger convention in LA the next month. "Sounds fun," she said. "Where and when?" I told her the details and we agreed to meet up in a month.

I pulled up my van the next month at the hotel and saw Claire's car parked in the lot. I had the book to promote and hand carted the boxes of books into the hotel, Claire met me inside and helped to carry things in by hand. When the booth was set up we went to lunch. I was feeling good about being there as 'the author' and having swinger wives ogling my loins over the weekend.

Later that night I was approached by a handsome redhead with noteworthy mammary glands and a lascivious grin, which I was grateful for. "Are you David, the author here to be a speaker?" she asked, fulfilling my biggest daydream. I said I was and waited for her to begin fawning.

"You came in with the loveliest blond lady who I would really like to get to know. I could certainly show her a good time if she likes bi stuff. Could you introduce us?" she asked bursting whatever bubble I managed to mentally construct of her wanting to ravish the 'author' in privacy of her swinger's bedroom.

I told Claire of my encounter with the redhead and she laughed all the way to dinner. She kept eluding back to it for the entire weekend. We had a room in the hotel and had some nice moments each evening after we shut down the booth, making love like teens after the sock hop.

On the second afternoon the inevitable happened. Claire was 'manning' the booth when a handsome fellow began spending an extraordinarily length of time at the booth, flirting with my helper and chatting up Claire, showing her an awful lot of male-oriented attention and doing his best to interest her in spending some quality time with him in his bed.

Being a sexually active young woman with normal hormones, she became interested in his proposals and told me she may be gone for a while that afternoon. Well, she was gone for more than a little while and when she returned at eleven that night to our room she had that well-fucked look about her and still had the flushed-neck appearance and a bit of razor burn on her chin. She still had that sexual blush about her, and I found myself a little jealous of her time with her visitor at the booth.

"Have a good time?" I asked, not able to hide my resentment. She, however, had a husband and I certainly had no right to complain about her being bedded by a fellow other than me at a swinger's convention.

"I did, yes," she said without a bit of regret. "Kind of like under the towel at Black's," she said with a smirk. For the next three days I shared my helper's time with Julian from San Fransisco and did not say a word. I wanted to, but I had no right. What started on Nude Beach Day under a beach towel continued on for three days in a hotel in LA and a week longer with only me in a few hotels up the coast of California from one hostel bed to another.

Claire and I parted with a sexy kiss at her home in Santa Barbara and she had thanked me appropriately in her bedroom for over an hour. We had our usually exciting sex in her bed and she put me in a very great mood for the rest of the day, in fact my good mood lasted for nearly a week. She had given me one of her signature blow jobs, with her humming as she sucked me to an incredible come-thrusting orgasm. I have to admit, this was one of the more memorable Nude Beach Days of my life.

I thought about our time under the blanket-sized towel at Nude Beach Day on Black's Beach and I smiled to myself, remembering the boldness of it, the totally sexiness of it, and the absolutely memorableness of the fucking experience. Claire's Nude Beach Day sex under her towel had to be the best of any I have ever had, no question about it. It was exciting to fuck in broad daylight, with just a large towel covering us.

Claire and her husband came to an agreement later that month when he came home, and she and I have had the same address for three years now, and we spend every National Nude Day together either at Black's Beach or Pirate's Cove near Avila Beach.

We have also done a few swinger conventions after that and yes, she has found she likes the bi stuff with the redhead who showed interest in her years before. Funny how things work out. We now have made love on every nude beach from San Francisco to San Diego, and only once under a blanket sized towel. Usually, we wait until the sun is low and the other beach goers have gone home or just before the sun is up and the beach is still empty. Go naked, my friends. Enjoy.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers