Fun on the Tana

Story Info
Relatives escape to Sagana for fun and a frolic.
1.2k words
3.55
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

The music ebbed and flowed. They had been on the dance floor for upwards of an hour. Marge did not feel it, however. It had been a while since she had been taken out. The atmosphere of Sagana (or Tana) Getaway had proved to be all they had hoped for and more. Earlier in the evening they had enjoyed a wonderful dinner in the restaurant and the connection they had always enjoyed deepened. She showed her gratitude to him for bringing her here with a big kiss. Now, she was thoroughly enjoying her boyfriend's hold as they spun on the dancing floor. The next segment was 'Show Time' at midnight. This was a mix of an acrobatic show and dancing to fast music. She loved the way the troop contorted themselves, at one point in a tower four bodies high. The girl at the top stood on her hands. Then the tower collapsed voluntarily.

Marge could hardly wait for the African music segment which would follow the show. She loved dancing to those throbbing rhythms. Kip bought another round of the Four Cousins wine they had been drinking. Both already felt the effects of it in their veins. Not drunk, just a nice buzz. After the African segment came the love songs interlude, but they had agreed they would not wait for that. It was bedtime.

They got into the lift with much laughter and playfulness. Kip pinched her bottom trying not to be seen by the other people in the lift, although they, too were in a state of inebriation. As it stopped at their floor, they more or less stumbled out amid much giggling. Into Room 111 they burst, where Kip grabbed her in a passionate kiss. This caused her to release herself from the hold she had placed on herself in public; she now became a sex kitten.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

For many months, this man, who was first cousin to her husband, had had a powerful sexual attraction for her. The two men, apart from being related, were good friends so he came to visit them regularly. She loved his humorous conversation, which seemed to please her three daughters as well. But beyond showing him kindness and a welcoming spirit she could not allow herself to show her true feelings for him, in case either daughters or husband caught on.

But one evening when Kip had spent the night her husband was more than usually tired and went off to bed leaving them watching TV. An advert for the Getaway came on screen and she threw it carelessly at him that they should go there one weekend. He, taken by surprise, had replied that it was a good idea, which gave her no clue what he truly felt about it. They watched the show for a while before he too, said he was going to bed. She was sitting at the dining table reading the paper as she had been keeping an eye on the TV. He came to wish her goodnight, leaning over her and laying his hands on her upper arms, then caressing them. She was very surprised to feel his face beside hers as he brought his mouth to kiss the side of her cheek. Her own hands went to hold his shoulders as she turned her face to let him kiss her in the mouth.

He lost no time in moving his palms to cup her braless tits and knead them gently. They moaned into each other's mouths as this kiss gradually drew them more into each other. She broke the kiss to whisper in his ear.

"Let me find you in the room. Here we can be overheard, you know."

He disengaged himself and let his palms run over her arms and shoulders as he went to the room he usually slept in. She went into her bedroom to verify that her husband was fast asleep, changed into her nightdress and closed the door quietly behind her. She went down the short corridor on tiptoes as her daughter's bedroom was opposite the one Kip was in. He was sitting on the bed, and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her to himself. Taking care not to make any noise, she sat on his lap and turned her face sideways to resume the kiss they had started in the sitting room. His hand returned to her tits, fondling, squeezing and kneading them.

The danger of being overheard created a sense of urgency. His hand went under her nightie and found her thighs. Caressing them, he crawled along until he came to the junction between them. Within no time he was parting her cunt lips seeking entrance to her love hole, her legs parting like an automatic door to let him through. He inserted one finger inside her and finger-fucked her for a few strokes. She let out a long moan, which caused him to playfully slap her back with his free hand. Then he angled his finger to attack her clit. He had hardly bent it one way then the other before she exploded in a deep-throated moan, kicking of the legs, and a trembling of her whole body. He held her tightly as this orgasmic storm tore through her.

She came down slowly while he kept up his kissing and playing with her nipples. "Good night! Sleep tight!"

"Good night! Thank you for everything!"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Here in Room 111 they could celebrate having made their escape without being observed and enjoy each other in forbidden ways.

He took off her top and kissed her tit under the bra, before tearing it off. He kissed her ravenously as he explored her body. Her own hands were busy doing the same. In a very short time they were on the bed, she on her back and trying to lift her legs off the bed, as wide as possible so as to allow him into her. She wanted more than anything to swallow him whole. He on his part wanted to bury his whole being into her. He aimed his cock at her middle and assaulted her just the way she had lusted after. It was a fast, loud and very wet fuck. They came with howls and yells that would have brought the whole place down.

The next time they went at each other it was more leisurely. He made sure to give her more than one orgasm before he released the contents of his balls down her vaginal canal. They slumped onto the bed, next to each other, totally exhausted. In the middle of the night they woke each other up for another romp which took a lot out of each of them, and they then slept the sleep of the just.

They glowed with satisfaction as they poured juice from the jug at the breakfast table. Kip lay his hand on her lap throughout the meal, when it was not called upon to help the other on the table. Marge's eyes were bright with a deep joy. When Kip dropped her home, she would be glowing with the pure pleasure of having been thoroughly fucked, yet it did not feel like she had 'stepped outside' of her marriage, since it was all in the family.

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers