Fun Sex

Story Info
Young woman searches for Fun Sex.
11.1k words
4.55
13.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had sex with two boys during my first semester of college. I'm not even sure it could be called sex. Even growing up in small town Texas in a very conservative family, I had an idea of how sex should be, and that's what I expected. Boy was I wrong.

The two boys I'd let fuck me, were both so anxious to fuck, there was almost no foreplay and no variety. Both times, it was pretty much, 'wham bam, go get me a beer.' Neither of them went down on me, and even though I was perfectly willing to give them blowjobs, I didn't offer to. I stood on principal. What's good for the goose . . .

Needless to say, those experiences didn't do much to further my desire to try it again. I thought sex was supposed to be fun and exciting. I wanted to learn about it from someone who knew what he was doing. I just wanted to play and laugh and have fun with it.

In my fantasies, sex was chasing each other around, wrestling around, tickling, joking, teasing, and laughing. I hated that it was all serious in real life, at least it was the two times I'd done it.

Hell, I had more fun with the two girls I shared a dorm room with. I mean, we didn't have sex or anything, but there was a lot of teasing and laughing and even a friendly grope now and then.

I was extremely happy when the spring semester was over and I could go home for the summer.

* * *

A week after getting home, my older brother and I decided to go hiking at one of our favorite places, along the Canadian River. Of course, during the summer, it could hardly be called a river. Except for a few shallow pools, there was barely a trickle of water.

Mark was a year older than me, a real jock, on the college football team, and a very protective big brother.

After several hours of hiking in the hot sand, we came to a place the locals called Walnut Grove. There were a few dozen large walnut trees, a nice grassy area, and a half acre sized pool that was usually a foot or so deep.

"We should take a dip and cool off before we head back to the car." I suggested. Neither of us had brought a bathing suit, but as we'd often done, we settled for going in the pool in our underwear.

The pool wasn't deep enough to swim in, but we could lay back and relax while the cool water ran over our bodies. I chose that moment in time to seek guidance from my older (and I hoped more experienced) brother. "Mark, I need to talk to you about something."

He must have recognized the seriousness in my voice. He peeked over the top of his sunglasses and said, "Okay, shoot."

"It's . . . well, it's not something I feel comfortable talking to Mom about, but I really need-"

"So, it's about sex. Am I right?" He accurately guessed the topic.

"Yeah."

"Then you came to the right person." He said with a chuckle, "What would you like to know?"

"That's the first thing. I figure you, being on the football team and all, not to mention you being a good looking hunk, you've had more than your share of sex. Am I right?"

My brother laughed out loud, and when he could, he said, "Hum, I don't know. I guess I'll have to check the school manual to see what 'my share' is."

I shot him a scolding look, "Don't tease me now. I'm trying to be serious. How many girls have you had sex with?"

"Serious, huh? Okay, if you really want to know, more than five, less than twenty."

"Okay then. Now, I don't want to know who or how many times with each, just the first times with each. I've had sex with two boys, once each, and it was so disappointing both times, I never went out with them again. How did your first times go?"

"Before I can answer that, it would help if I knew what you found so disappointing about your experiences."

My brother didn't make a sound or interrupt me in any way as I described my two experiences to him. When I was finished, my brother was quiet for a long while. Finally, he shook his head, "Fucking idiots!"

"Mark, please tell me it's not always going to be like that."

He took off his sunglasses and looked at me, a tear running down his cheek, "I wish I could promise you that, Bev, but I can't—or at least I can't tell you how many fucking idiots you're going to have to go through to find what you're looking for."

"How was it for you—the first time with a new girl, I mean?"

"I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help. I've never had what you'd call a real girlfriend. Most of the girls I've been with have been at parties. There was nothing serious about it at all. As for the fun thing, it was all fun. Hell, I didn't even know some of their names."

I let that soak in for a few seconds before asking him, "How do you feel about them now?"

"What? I . . . I just remember having fun. Other than that, I don't think about them at all. They got what they wanted, and I had fun. That's all."

"What do you think they wanted?"

He shrugged, "To be able to brag about fucking some football players, I guess."

"Was there a lot of drinking and laughing and playing around?"

"Oh yeah." He responded with a chuckle.

"That sounds wonderful." I confessed

"No, Bev! Don't say that. You're not one of . . . them."

His words hit me like a sledgehammer, "You pompous ass!" I shouted at him.

"What?"

"I'm the little sister of a big bad football player. I can't be anything like the groupies he fucks at parties. I'm supposed to be better than that—on some kind of pedestal or something. Well, I've got news for you, big bad football celebrity big brother; I'm no different than those groupies. I am starving for some fun—sexual fun, and I don't give a shit who gives it to me."

Without anything else being said, and like we'd done a dozen times before, Mark and I got out of the water and stretched out on the grass to dry before getting dressed. I must have dozed off. When I woke up, my brother was lying on his side facing me, his head propped up on his hand. He was just looking at me.

I happened to glance lower and was shocked at what I saw. His cock was hard, the engorged head and perhaps two inches were protruding from under the top of his briefs. I had to tease him, "Thinking about your little groupies, or just perving on your baby sister?"

He followed my eyes down to his crotch, "Gezzz, sorry." He said while making a futile attempt to pull his briefs up enough to cover his exposed cock. He finally gave up and just covered it with his hand.

"You didn't answer the question." I teased him.

"I . . . uh . . ."

I giggled, "So, you were perving on your little sister, huh?"

"No . . . I was just . . ."

For the first time in my life, I felt like I had one up on my big brother. I laughed, "I'm going to get dressed and head back to the car. I'll leave the two of you alone."

I laughed to myself during the several mile hike back to our car, my brother trying desperately to catch up to me. I didn't know if he'd actually gotten hard while looking at my almost naked body, but I secretly hoped that was what had caused it.

I got back to the car well before Mark. During the hike back, I had become a little horny recalling the look of my brother's hard cock sticking out of his briefs, and I was feeling a little naughty.

My bra was still damp, so I decided to take it off. There was no one around, so I started to pull my bra off without taking my t-shirt completely off, but then I had a better idea. I waited until Mark was close enough to see me, but still a good distance away. Then I pulled off my t-shirt, and slowly took off my bra. I wasn't facing his direction, but I didn't have my back to him either.

When my bra was off, I stretched before reaching for my t-shirt. I never looked his way, but I giggled to myself, hoping his cock was noticing. I was sure he'd have a good view of my C cup tits. My t-shirt was fully in place when I heard my brother call out, "Flashing the wildlife, were you?"

"Oh, I didn't expect you so soon." I lied, "And the only wildlife I've seen lately was sticking out of your underwear. Were you perving on your little sister again?"

"I wasn't . . . shit, what did you expect? We were laying there practically naked and talking about sex. Oh, and by the way . . . you have awesome tits."

I giggled as I stuck my chest out, stretching my t-shirt tight, "Thank you for noticing, big brother."

"How could I not? You were showing them to the whole world."

"My bra was still wet." I explained.

"Yeah, I know the feeling." He admitted with a blush.

I giggled again, "Take them off. I promise not to look—not that I haven't already seen it anyway. Oh, and by the way, the term 'big brother' has a whole new meaning now."

Mark shot me a scowl as he tossed his damp underwear in the backseat with my bra, "Would you please stop? You're just having fun trying to make me hard again, but it's not going to work."

I raised an eyebrow, "Okay, I'll stop, but just so you know, I could if I really wanted to."

"I'm sure you could. Now, will you get in the car so we can get home? I need a shower."

"A cold one?" I teased him.

"Bev! Stop it already."

"Yes, sir, 'big brother'."

* * *

I'm not sure why I was enjoying teasing my brother so much, but I think it had something to do with his revelation that his sexual experiences had all been so casual . . . and fun, while mine were anything but. I was jealous of him for that.

* * *

"Wanna go for a marathon swim at Lake Meredith?" Mark asked me the next morning.

I showed him a naughty grin, "If you just want to perv on me in a bikini, we don't have to go all the way to the lake, 'big brother'."

My brother rolled his eyes, "Get over yourself. Do you want to go or not?"

"Okay, but only if you try to keep up this time." I teased him.

* * *

Along one side of the lake was a long stretch where the water was shallow with a rocky bottom. No boats would speed through there, so we could swim far enough from the shore to avoid fishing lures being cast from the bank, but close enough to be safe from boats.

Up and back was just under two miles, so each time we got back to our starting point, we'd take a short break, laying in the shallow water on a sandy bottom.

During our first break, while I was lying back on my elbows, I told Mark, "I've really missed this—the hiking too, just the two of us."

My brother agreed, "Me too. We need to do it a lot this summer."

"Maybe we can drive up to Colorado before the summer is over."

He chuckled, "Only if you promise not to sprain your ankle half way up a mountain."

I thought back to that incident three years earlier. Fortunately we hadn't been climbing. We'd stuck to the trails. Mark had to carry me on his back all the way down the mountain.

He was a large boy even back then, six foot two and two sixty—none of it fat. He seemed to have no problem toting my five foot six, hundred and twenty pound body, and my backpack. He was joking and teasing me all the way down the mountain.

Mark and I swam up and back twice more before heading to his truck. As was our usual routine, we went to opposite sides of the truck to get out of our wet suits. In the past, I'd always ducked way down to insure neither my brother nor anyone else could see me changing clothes. This time, I was feeling naughty, so I didn't bother. If he looked my way, he would have seen my tits clearly through the windows, but I didn't know if he looked or not.

We drove in silence for awhile, and then he said without looking at me, "You've never done that before."

"Done what?" I played coy.

My brother shot me a sideways scolding glance, "You know exactly what I'm talking about. The other day after our hike, I thought you just didn't know I was there, but with your little flashing today, I'm convinced both times were on purpose."

He had obviously looked. When I responded with only a giggle, he shot me another stern look, "Well?"

I giggled again, "Maybe."

"You're becoming quite the little prick teaser."

"I am not!" I defended myself. "I wasn't teasing a 'little prick', 'big brother'."

"You know what I meant." He scolded. "You shouldn't play that game with your brother."

"Oh, then who should I play it with? Do you have any suggestions?"

He tried to change the subject, "I have a date tomorrow."

"Oh, who are you going out with?"

"No one you know—a girl from school. Her name is Rachael."

"Oooooo," I teased, "One of your little groupies driving all the way from Lubbock to score with my 'big brother'."

"She lives in Canyon, so it's farther for me than for her. We're going to meet in Amarillo."

"So, I take it you won't be coming home tomorrow night. Doing the cheap motel thing?"

He laughed, "No, I reserved us a very nice place, room service and all."

"Wow! She must have made quite the impression. Is she that good?"

My brother grinned, "Better than good."

"Linda Lovelace, huh?"

"Something like that." He admitted while showing me a wide grin.

"Sweet. Tell her she owes me for keeping you all primed and ready."

"Yeah right—like I'm going to tell anyone my little sister has been making my dick hard."

I had to laugh out loud. "Oh, do tell. I know you got hard the other day at Walnut Grove, but did you get hard when I was changing clothes a while ago?"

"Pretty much." He confessed.

"Sweet! I'm glad to know that you like your little sister's girls." I said as I lifted my braless tits and giggled them.

"You're sooooooo baaaaadddd!" He said, shaking his head, but he still had a wide grin on his face.

* * *

An hour after our parents left for their weekly card game and Mark headed off to Amarillo, I was soaking in a wonderfully hot bubble bath. After a lot of reflection and a dissection of my motives, I decided that teasing Mark was simply fun. I was having fun doing it. And I saw it as great practice. Who better to practice on than someone so safe?

As much as I was going to hate going back to college, I was looking forward to using this experience at teasing to find a boy who I could actually enjoy having sex with. If a boy can't take the teasing and have fun with it and give as good as he gets, there is no way he is going to have a chance to bed me.

I didn't just want to tease, I wanted to be teased. Just the thought of it started my pussy tingling. In the short time Mark and I had been home, I'd already had more fun of a sexual nature than during the rest of my life combined. And the fact that my brother seemed cool with it just made it more fun.

While thinking back to the moment when he was looking me over at Walnut Grove, my hand found my pussy and began toying with it. Would my big brother be fun in the sack? By his own admission, he hadn't had to work very hard for sex. The groupies were anxious to have sex with him. I found it difficult to believe that he'd be a lousy fuck, especially with that oversized cock of his, but it takes more than a big cock—at least for me. I was sure of that, even though I hadn't yet experienced a big one—not even close to as big as the one I saw sticking out of my brother's underwear.

While thinking about it, my fingers continued teasing my pussy. I was feeling warm and nice, not needy or urgent. I was content to just lay there and enjoy the nice feelings. I wasn't trying to get myself off.

I giggled out loud and listened to the sound echo around the bathroom. What caused me to giggle? I was thinking back to the previous day when Mark admitted that he'd seen me through the windows of the truck, and that it had made his dick hard.

Hell, I know I'm not beautiful, but I am cute, and I have a killer body. I wear my very dark brown hair below my shoulders, but I love putting it up in a pony tail and wearing a cap. When I'm hiking or jogging, I love the feel of it swinging back and forth behind me. I'm told that it really brings out my green eyes. I have the high cheek bones of a model, but not the nose or chin.

It's from my neck down that gets the most attention. My C cups look much bigger on my slender, athletic body. I personally love how perky they are, almost pear shaped, with small dark areolas and long nipples that never pass up an opportunity to get hard. I moved one hand up to gently roll them between my fingers.

My butt and legs are commented on mostly by other girls who "would kill" to have them. It's difficult for me to judge, since even with two mirrors, I just don't see it. Still, I appreciate the compliments. Maybe I'll talk Mark into taking some pictures of my ass and legs in sexy poses so I can see what others do.

By the time I got out of the bath and dried off, I was in a very nice, warm, tingling place. I couldn't stand the thought of ruining it by going for an orgasm. I could do that anytime.

* * *

The next day was Saturday. Dad was off playing golf, and Mom was in the kitchen. I was at Mark's driver's side window before he even turned off the motor of his truck. "Well, how did it go?"

My brother chuckled, "I'm not going to give you a blow by blow of my night."

I giggled, "Interesting choice of words, considering you were in the company of Miss Rachael Lovelace."

"You'll just have to use your imagination. Now, is it okay if I get out of the truck?"

I laughed, "Mom's in the kitchen. Otherwise, I'd be dressed differently."

"I can only imagine." He said with a chuckle as he pushed past me.

"Oooooo, I hope you do." I teased him.

* * *

Over the next three weeks, Mark spent the night twice more with his groupie in Amarillo. Of course, I never passed up an opportunity to tease him about it.

I ran into Greg Haynes at the convenience store, and he asked me out for a burger at the local drive in. He'd asked me out several times during our senior year in high school, but I'd always turned him down. He was a little too much of a nerd for me. But after giving it some thought, I decided he'd be good practice, so I accepted.

I took a deep breath before walking out of our front door when Greg arrived to pick me up. I'd never gone out in public dressed like that—especially not in our small town. I'd purchased, just for this occasion, a thin, light blue halter that showed much more of my breasts than I'd dared do before, and matching tight short shorts.

I had to stifle a giggle when Greg first saw me. His reaction was priceless. I pretended that I didn't notice and slid into the passenger seat of his convertible Chrysler.

When we were sitting at the town's only red light, I looked over and caught him staring at my boobs. When he realized he'd been busted, he quickly looked up at my face. His face turned a beautiful shade of red, "Uh . . . sorry." He finally managed.

I forced a giggle, and then I put a hand on his arm and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Don't apologize. If I minded you looking, I wouldn't have worn this halter."

He finally found his voice, "It's just that I've never seen you dressed . . . you know."

"I know." I told him. "I decided I need to loosen up a little, and I thought today would be as good as any to start. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind? Hell no. I'm honored."

I laughed, "Just try to restrict your staring to those times when we're sitting still. The last thing we need is to be in an accident."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I was greatly disappointed in Greg. I'd given him several opportunities to engage me in some teasing banter, but he let them all pass right on by. He turned out to be more of a little puppy dog with his tongue hanging out. Sex with me was definitely not in his future.

The Dairy Mart was at the end of the town's "Drag", but it was much too early for the local teens to start making the drag. Still, there seemed to be a steady stream of guys who just happened to stop by our car to say "hi", and ask me about my first semester of college and so on. After four of those encounters, I turned to Greg and apologized, "It's the halter." I told him with a giggle