Fun Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. Are you that desperate to see me naked?"

"Nah, go ahead and change, I can wait a little longer to see you naked, but not too long."

I was laughing as I carried my things inside. I did however, keep my back to the window while I removed my shirt and bra and donned the revealing halter top I knew he loved.

When I came out of the cabin, I was greeted with several hoots and whistles from the boys, and gasps from the other girls. Alan had a beer open for me. When he handed it to me, he gave me a tender kiss on the lips, and intentionally ran his cold beer can over my boob.

The others mounted up and headed off through the trees to explore the deep end of the canyon. Alan held me back. "What?" I asked him.

"I want a better kiss than that."

"Just keep your beer can away from my tits this time."

He sat his beer can down and moved toward me. I held my arms out from my sides as if surrendering to him. A few seconds into our kiss, he pulled back and whispered, "May I?"

I didn't have to ask what he wanted. "Yes." I purred in his ear. A second later, he was kissing me again, but this time, he had one hand inside my halter. After about a minute, I pushed him away and giggled, "Don't expect me to let you do that every time you kiss me."

"Okay" He chuckled as he helped me mount up, "Every other time will tide me over."

I just kicked my horse in the flanks and left him standing there. "Catch me if you can."

* * *

"Watch out, it's probably pretty shaken up." Alan told me when handing me a fresh beer from his saddle bag when we stopped to let the horses drink from a small stream.

"And warm." I said, pointing it toward him when I popped the tab. Only a little of the spray reached him.

Alan climbed down from his saddle, pulled off his t-shirt and submerged it in the small stream. And then he rang it out over his head before wiping his face and underarms with it. "Need to cool off?" He asked me, offering me his t-shirt.

"Ewwww, not before you wash it out."

After he soaked it and rang it out twice, I climbed down and took it from him, washing my face and then ringing it out over my neck and chest. Okay, I did that intentionally just to tease him. I knew my wet halter would drive him nuts.

"I'm trying to decide if I should rape you now, or wait until later." He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I bent down and soaked his shirt again, this time making sure to totally soak my halter. "I hope you wait until later. My fake screams of ecstasy might spook the horses, and then we'd have to hike back to the cabin."

"You think you're going to have to fake it, huh?"

I giggled, "I don't know. You tell me. Are you any good?"

He narrowed his brows and scrunched up his lips while he rubbed his chin, "I don't know for sure, but I don't think you're going to have to fake it."

I mounted up again, "Well, if the way you go all gaga at the sight of a wet halter is any indication, you'll probably shoot off in your pants before you even get me naked."

He scratched his chin again as he pondered my words, "You may be right. I should probably beat off first, just in case."

"Do whatever you have to do." I told him. And then I let out a loud laugh as I kicked my horse to a full gallop.

When Alan pulled up beside me a quarter of a mile later, I told him, "No, you shouldn't beat off. You should let me do that for you."

"Do you see that cliff?" He surprised me by changing the subject.

"Sure, why?"

"I'll bet these horses have never been taken up there."

I looked at the rocky cliff. I didn't think it was possible for a horse to make it up there. It was at least two hundred feet high, and almost straight up. "No way! Are you fucking crazy?"

"I'll bet you a blowjob I can do it." He dared me.

"And if you don't make it? What's my reward?"

"You get to attend my funeral."

I knew that Alan was an accomplished rider. I'd seen him ride bulls and bareback broncs in Junior rodeos when we were in Jr. High and High School. I could ride fairly well myself, but there was no way I would attempt going up that cliff. "Okay, go for it" I dared him, "But try not to kill your horse."

"One other thing." He said before starting up, "I get to pick the time and place."

"Like Main Street at high noon?" I asked him.

"If that's what I want. Do you want to back out?"

"It doesn't matter. You're never going to make it to the top."

"Skeeter." He called over his shoulder, "His name is Skeeter." And he kicked his horse and started up the steep rocky cliff.

* * *

My heart jumped up into my throat several times during Alan's journey. He would make it ten feet up and then slide five feet down, but fifteen minutes later, he was waving at me from the top. I couldn't believe he'd actually made it.

It was even worse on his way down. His horse would take one step and slide on the loose rocks for fifteen or twenty feet. But finally, he made it onto solid ground. Alan immediately led Skeeter over to the stream. He let him drink and used his shirt to dip in the water and cool him off. I loved the way he cared for that horse. It wasn't like it was his horse, but he treated it like he'd raised it from a colt.

How could you not love a man like that?

I removed my halter, soaked it in the water, and helped him cool down his horse. "Put your eyes back in their sockets." I scolded Alan. "I don't have anything else to use."

And so, for the next several minutes, we worked to cool Skeeter down. And then I rinsed out my halter one last time and tied it back into place.

"Awww shit. You should leave it off." He complained.

"We're not the only ones out here. Do you really want your girlfriend earning the reputation of being a slut?"

"You're my girlfriend?" He questioned me.

"Well, I'm going to be giving you a blowjob, and we're going to fuck at some point, so I'd better be your girlfriend."

"Good point." He said with a wink.

* * *

The shower arrangement was too funny. The boys went to the other side of a cabin, promising not to peek while we girls huddled under the very cold water. It went without incident, except when Debbie grabbed the busty Karen's boobs and exclaimed, "Damn, these are even bigger than they were last year. Are they never going to stop growing?" Karen just pulled her hands away and scowled at her. Brenda and I just laughed.

Dried off and dressed once again, we traded places with the boys so they could shower. Karen and I didn't peek, but Brenda and Debbie did several times. Brenda giggled, "There's a whole lot of shrinkage going on."

When the showers were all done, the boys started a fire in the pit and we cooked hot dogs. Afterward, we just sat around and talked, mostly about the canyon.

Alan was sitting on the ground and leaning back on a log, and I was sitting across his thighs with my arm around his neck. Around the group, there was some kissing and making out, but aside from a grope of a tit now and then, there wasn't anything overtly sexual. Alan did his share of that too. At one point, Brenda saw him slide his hand inside my halter. I just showed her a smile and went back to kissing him. I think it's safe to say that my reputation as a 'goodie two shoes' had flown out the window.

* * *

"I'll take that blowjob now." Alan told me during the ninety mile drive home.

I laughed out loud, "Can I trust your driving?"

"Yes Ma'am. There's a towel in the back for the mess."

"If I do it right, there shouldn't be a mess." I said, and then giggled when I saw the grin on his face. "But I don't want it just poking out of your jeans." I said as I unsnapped them and pulled down the zipper. He lifted his hips and helped me tug his jeans half way down his thighs.

"Ummmm, nice cock." I purred as I wrapped my hand around his already hard cock. Of course, it wasn't even close to being as big as my brother's, but it was a good deal longer and thicker than either of the two dorks I'd let fuck me at college.

"Why, thank you, Ma'am."

When I lowered my mouth over the head of his cock and began swirling my tongue around it, he slid his right hand inside my halter. I responded by sitting up and taking it off. And then I went right back to licking and sucking his beautiful cock.

Alan released my tit long enough to turn up the radio, and he started singing along with the music. I'm sure I would have laughed if I hadn't had my mouth full of his cock.

That was my first blowjob and I was really enjoying myself, so I made sure not to make him cum too quickly. In fact, I made it last most of the way home. We were only about ten miles from our town when I decided I'd better finish it. So, I tightened my grip and began sucking harder and faster. It didn't take long. He warned me, so I mentally prepared myself to take his cum in my mouth. There was a lot of it, but I managed to take it all. I kept gently sucking him and swirling my tongue around him until he was totally soft and I'd milked the last drop of cum from him.

"Wow! That was fucking incredible." He told me in a reverent tone as I was helping him pull up his jeans.

"No mess." I giggled. When I looked up, we were just coming into town, so I hurriedly put on my bra and t-shirt. "Gotta get decent for Mom."

* * *

"How was the canyon?" My brother asked me when I came through the door.

"It was fun. Where's Mom and Dad?"

"Amarillo, they left about thirty minutes ago." His words stopped me in my tracks. He noticed, so he asked me, "What's wrong?"

I managed to compose myself, and then I found the whole thing funny. "Nothing, it's just that I was giving Alan a blowjob on the drive back. We must have passed Mom and Dad while I was doing it."

My brother laughed out loud, "Good thing you were out of sight."

* * *

I lay back in a tub of hot water and closed my eyes. The water felt really good. As I reflected on all the things that had happened so far this summer, a pang of guilt washed over me. I'd just given Alan a blowjob—not to mention how I'd flaunted my boobs in that revealing halter and let Alan grope them in front of the group.

And then, that mood passed as quickly as it had come. I was having fun with my newly found sexuality . . . a lot of fun. And I was having fun with Alan. He wasn't a wimp or a nerd. He had a quick wit, and most of all, he hadn't once gotten all serious on me.

* * *

Alan wanted to drive out to Walnut Grove one day after work. He was disappointed when I told him he'd have to wait a few days, "Unless you'll settle for just another blowjob."

He chuckled, "Not that I'm one to turn down an offer like that, but I'd rather wait. Just let me know when you're good to go."

"I should be okay by Thursday."

"Thursday it is then. I'll pick you up at four-thirty."

When he rang my doorbell at exactly four-thirty, I told my mother we were going hiking at the river. That way, she wouldn't question me for taking a backpack. Of course, we weren't going to hike. There was just enough of a path off the county road to get down to the grove, if you knew where to look for it. I did.

During the drive, I took off my shirt and bra and donned a skimpy bikini top. "Is that better?" I asked Alan.

"It was better before you put on your bikini." He said with a chuckle.

I immediately removed my bikini top, "If you want me topless, then topless it will be. Just keep your eyes on the road." And then I snuggled next to him and pulled his arm over my shoulder.

His hand found my right tit, "Perfect!" He said with a laugh.

We stretched out a blanket in the shade, then immediately stripped down and got in the shallow pool. "Have you beat off today?"

"Uh, no, why?"

"Then you need to cum once before you fuck me. I don't want a 'wham bam'."

"I don't think that's necessary, but okay."

So I rolled over to him and began stroking him to hardness. "I love your dick." I said as I lowered my mouth onto him.

"He loves you too." He said with a chuckle, and then he moaned when I pushed down and his cock entered my throat. "Wow! You didn't do that the other day."

I giggled, "You were driving and I didn't want you to wreck us. Besides, that was my first time doing it."

His eyes shot open, "No shit?"

I looked at up at him, showed him a huge grin, "Yep", and then I went right back to sucking his beautiful cock.

When I started fucking his cock with my mouth, pushing it down my throat with each down motion, he grabbed the back of my head to hold me down on him. "Holy shit!" He exclaimed and then began shooting his load down my throat. I withdrew so that I could take the last half of his cum in my mouth.

When I was sure he was finished, I withdrew and looked up at him. I opened my mouth so that he could see his cum before I swallowed it.

"That is too fucking hot!" He exclaimed.

"So, how long before you'll kiss me." I challenged him.

"C'mere." He said, pulling me up to him. He immediately kissed me, sliding his tongue into my mouth.

When we broke that kiss, I leaned back to look at him, "You passed that test with flying colors. Now we just have to determine how good you can eat pussy."

He laughed out loud, "Now that's the kind of test I really love. Go get on the blanket, unless you want me to drown."

Alan was very good with his tongue. After he made me cum twice, I had him lay on his back and got into a sixty-nine position. I wanted to make sure his cock was fully ready before we fucked.

The next time I came, I flooded his mouth, but to his credit, he just clamped his mouth over my pussy and sucked it out. "Wow!" He said when he removed his mouth from my pussy, "That was a lot of cum."

"Did you like it?"

"Hell yeah. I love it."

"Sweet!" I said as I spun around and immediately lowered myself onto his cock. I was able to slide right down his length until we were fully joined. I was able to lean back on my hands and just rotate my hips. Alan loved that.

After a couple of minutes, I sat up and then leaned forward. Alan took my nipples in his fingers, so every time I rocked back, it stretched them to almost the painful point. I found I really liked that. "Pinch them harder." I urged in a raspy voice. When he did, I rocked way back and flooded his cock with cum.

"How many times is that?" He asked me in a reverent tone.

I giggled, "I'm not counting." And then, without warning him, I rolled off. "It's your turn. Get up here and fuck me like you mean business."

"Yes, Ma'am." He chuckled as he was crawling between my legs.

Holy shit! Alan fucked me hard and fast for at least twenty minutes before he asked me, "I'm close. Where do you want it?"

"All over me." I panted.

A few seconds later, he pulled out and stroked his cock until his cum splattered all over my tits and stomach. I immediately began rubbing it into my skin.

* * *

"I do like the way you fuck." I told Alan while were sitting in the stream sipping our beers.

He laughed out loud, "You're not so bad yourself."

"Not so bad?" I teased him.

"Well, if you're going to fish for compliments, you're fucking incredible. Is that good enough?"

"Much better." I said with a giggle.

"You also give awesome blowjobs. Not that I've had that many, but no one has taken it all before."

"I practiced on a cucumber." I lied.

"Sweet, but you can practice on me from now on."

"Oh, are you going to be enrolling at Tech next semester?"

"Why, are you going to be finding someone there to practice on—a new boyfriend?"

"No, you're my boyfriend, but you don't expect me to go a whole semester without sex, do you?"

Alan seemed to be mulling that over for a few seconds before responding, "As long as it's just sex and you don't get pregnant, I guess I can live with that. Just don't go finding someone you like better."

"So, who are you going to be fucking when I'm off at college?"

"Brenda." He said flatly.

"Brenda? She's going with Jake, isn't she?"

"Yeah, so?" He showed me a grin. "But don't worry, she can't suck a dick like you do."

I moved over and gave him a warm kiss on the lips, "You know, we could meet in the middle sometimes, just so I don't forget how much I enjoy fucking you."

"Yep, we can definitely do that." He agreed.

"But we're both here now. You're not done, are you?" I asked as I drained the last of my beer.

"Not by a long shot." He said as he crushed his beer can and threw it up onto the sand.

"Oooooo, I love the sound of that."

* * *

I didn't know quite how I felt about Alan fucking Brenda, but in the end, I knew she couldn't compete with me. And I wasn't worried about her wearing him out, so in the end, I was okay with it. After all, I'd just told him I was going to fuck other guys at college, and he was okay with that. How could I get jealous of him and Brenda?

I was rocking back and forth on Alan's cock when he asked me, "So, that's the way it's going to be, huh?"

"What?" I asked him.

"It's just sex, plain and simple. You're going to fuck other guys, I'm going to fuck other girls, and we're going to fuck each other. We have to leave our feelings at home when we're together."

I was blown away. I stopped moving and sat up with his cock buried deep inside me. "God no! I hope not." I told him. "I want to love you. I want us to be boyfriend and girlfriend. I just don't want us to be jealous of each other for pursuing physical fun when we can't be together."

He chuckled, "This is going to take some getting used to."

"We just have to be honest. If you fuck Brenda or whoever, just say so. I'll be just as honest with you. But I hope that doesn't affect how we feel about each other."

He chuckled again, "Like I said, this is gonna take some getting used to. Now, stop stalling and fuck me."

"Yes, Sir!"

* * *

The end

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.