Fun Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Alan Range park on the other side of the building and go inside. I'd dated him a few times, and even went parking with him twice. He was a gentleman . . . for the most part. At least he took 'no' for an answer when he tried to feel me up. I chose that time to tell Greg I needed to run inside to the lady's room.

Alan noticed me the second I got inside. "Wow! Nice outfit." He told me as I was walking by his table.

"Why, thank you, sir." I purred in as sexy a voice as I could muster.

When I was finished in the lady's room and on my way to the door, he reached out and grabbed my arm, spinning me around. "Do you wanna join me?" He asked, pointing to the empty seat across from him.

I showed him a pout, "Sorry, I'm here with someone. I'll be free later though."

"What time?"

I leaned in closer to whisper to him, sure that he would have a great look at my hanging boobs, "I'm not sure. Do you have beer?"

Our county was dry, so one had to drive to the state line for beer. That place didn't care how old you were. If you had the money, they would sell it to you out the back door.

Alan grinned, "I can make a run."

"Why don't you do that and then pick me up around seven thirty. If you bring a blanket, we can go the bluff and watch the sunset."

"Okay, if you promise not to change."

I gave him a playful slap on the arm. "Am I going to need handcuffs?"

"Probably." He said with a chuckle.

"Seven thirty." I said as I spun and went out the door.

I was barely back in Greg's car when I saw Alan's GTO spin out of the parking lot and head toward the Oklahoma line.

* * *

When the doorbell rang, I headed out, but Mom saw me go by and called to me, "Beverly, a word please."

I opened the door and told Alan to wait in the car. I'd put on a shirt over my halter for just this reason.

"Those shorts are very tight. Are you sure-"

"I'll be fine, Mom. I'm just going to make the drag a few times with Alan and maybe grab something to eat. You remember him. He's not going to try anything."

She looked skeptical, "I thought you two broke up last year."

"We weren't going steady or anything, so we didn't break up. We just got too busy with school and things."

Finally, she let me leave.

"I got the third degree from Mom about how tight my shorts are." I told Alan when I got into his car.

"Is that the reason for the shirt?"

"Of course. She would never have let me out of the house otherwise. But don't worry, I'll lose it when we're out of sight.

"Sweet." And then fifteen minutes later, he glanced over at me and said, "I thought you were going to lose the shirt."

I giggled, "I thought it would be safer to wait until we get to the bluff. I don't want to end up wrapped around a telephone pole."

Alan laughed out loud, "Good thinking."

* * *

Twenty minutes later, we were sitting on a blanket on the hood of Alan's car, leaning back on the windshield on pillows. He popped open each of us a beer and asked me, "So what the hell were you doing with Greg the geek?"

"Just having a burger, that's all. Why do you care? You stopped asking me out, and I know why."

He turned his head and looked at me, "Oh? And why do you think I quit asking you out?"

"Brenda Shepard's tits." I said with a giggle, "It was no secret she let all you guys feel her up, and I wouldn't."

He chuckled, "Busted, but she did more than that."

"Hand jobs. I know. She bragged about it all the time . . . or was there more she didn't tell us?"

Alan shook his head, "Na, that was about it. I don't think she went farther than that with anyone. So, how was your first semester at Tech?"

I burst out laughing, and when I could, I looked him straight in the eyes, "Is that what you really want to know?"

He blushed and shook his head, "Not exactly."

"Then ask."

"Are you still a virgin?"

I giggled, "Are you?"

He grinned, "Nope. And don't ask. You don't know her."

"You must not have been very good if you're not still seeing her."

"You haven't answered the question." He pressed me.

"I'll think about answering it." I said as I took another sip of my beer.

It wasn't dark yet, and Alan was taking full advantage of the opportunity to stare at my boobs. He made no attempt to hide it, so I let out a giggle, "You like my new halter, huh?"

"No, I hate the halter. I love what's inside it though. In the past, you've done a great job of hiding those. I didn't have a clue."

"I'll consider that a compliment and just say, 'thank you'. I decided I need to loosen up a little."

"So, how's it going so far?" He asked me as I handed him my empty can. He drained the last of his beer and hopped off the hood. He returned a half minute later with two new ones. When he pulled the tab, it spewed all over my chin and chest. "Sorry. Hang on." He got a small towel from the backseat and tossed it to me.

He watched intently as I dried my face, neck and chest. "You did that on purpose, you little shit."

"I swear I didn't. I'm not a fucking idiot. I'm having too good a time to risk pissing you off with a stupid stunt."

I softened my look and tone, "I'm sorry. I overreacted. If you were that fucking stupid, I wouldn't be out here with you."

"Whew!" He said, wiping his forehead and pretending to shake the sweat off his fingers. "I'm glad we got that settled."

I giggled, "So, you're having a good time, huh? Other than staring at my tits, anything in particular you're enjoying?"

Alan crawled back up onto the hood and held his beer away from me to open it. He took a big gulp and then said, "You're different than before—the way you're dressed, your easy nature—hell, everything about you is different . . . in a good way . . . a very good way."

"I guess I was a bit of a prude, huh?"

"Yeah, maybe a little more than a bit." He said, and then he showed me a wide grin.

"Just because I wouldn't let you feel me up?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, that too. I hope you've loosened up on that as well."

"Oh do you now?" And then I giggled, "I have, but I'm not ready to let you go there . . . yet. You haven't even kissed me."

His face beamed, "We can fix that in a heartbeat."

"Then let's." I cooed as I leaned toward him.

To his credit, Alan didn't crush his lips to mine and jam is tongue into my mouth, which was how I remembered his kisses from before. Instead, he put two fingers under my chin and gently tilted it up. Next, he gave me a long tender kiss on the lips. It wasn't until I parted my lips that he eased his tongue in to find mine.

When we broke that kiss, I showed him a warm smile, "My, my. Someone's been practicing. You used to be a lousy kisser, by the way."

"I just needed a teacher, and since you never complained, how was I to know?"

Without giving it much thought, I put my hand on his and guided it to my left breast. And then I looked him in the eyes and purred, "That's your reward for giving me a really nice gentle kiss."

After only about fifteen seconds, I pulled his hand away. When I saw the look of disappointment on his face, I giggled, "Hey, it was only one kiss." I gave him a quick peck on the lips and then moved my mouth close to his ear. In as sexy a purr as I could muster, I said, "The answer to your earlier question is 'noooooooo'." And then I quickly sat back and took a long swig of my beer.

"The question about . . ." He had a look of shock on his face.

"Yeah, that question. And no, you don't know them."

"Them? More than one?"

I thought for a moment before being honest with him, "Two, to be exact, but only once with each of them. They were both fucking idiots. So, how many times did you do it with that girl who got your cherry?"

He shrugged, "Maybe half a dozen. It was fun at first, but I knew after a while that she wasn't for me. Why only once with each of them?"

Again, I decided to be honest, but I didn't want to be too specific. I didn't want to lay out a game plan for him. "They seemed fun and funny and all, but the minute our clothes came off, all that went by the wayside."

"Ah gotcha!" He said as if he understood perfectly. "My girl was the same way. That's one of the reasons I broke up with her. She was way too serious." And then he used his fingers to turn my face to look at him. I thought he was going to kiss me again, but instead, he smiled at me and said, "I have a secret."

"Oh, care to share it?" I asked him.

"You and I are destined to have sex, and do you know what else?"

"Go on."

"We're both going to really enjoy it."

"Oh, you think so, do you?" I said and then showed him a naughty grin.

Alan turned and sat back on his pillow. He took a big gulp of his beer, peered up at the sky with a wide grin on his face, "Yep."

I chuckled, "And when is all of this sex between us supposed to happen?"

He finished off his beer and crushed the can, "You ready for another one?"

"Sure" I said, finishing off mine.

He waited until we both had fresh beers to answer my question, "When? That's up to you. I'm sure you'll let me know when you're ready."

I sat my beer on the top of the car, straddled his lap and kissed him. This time, he pulled me closer, but not roughly, and gave me a kiss that curled my toes.

When he broke our kiss, he pulled back and grinned, "That should earn me at least another feel."

"Oh, you think it was that good, do you?" I teased him.

"Yep" he said in a confident tone.

"Okay, but only for one minute. You're on the clock." And I leaned back a little to give him more room.

Gawd! His hands felt so good on my tits, I almost decided to fuck him right there on the hood of his car, but I didn't. I wasn't finished teasing him yet. "Ummmm that feels really nice."

And then I felt his fingers slide inside my halter. I didn't stop him, and his hand was soon cupping my left breast without obstruction. "Hey, I don't remember that being part of the deal." I said playfully.

"You didn't specifically exclude it either." He shot back in the same playful tone.

"Your minute is almost up."

"Okay, then I'd better hurry." And with that, he withdrew his hand and slid it inside my halter on the other side.

I waited another fifteen seconds or so to announce, "Time's up."

Dutifully, he withdrew his hand. "Beverly Anderson, you have awesome tits. I'm really going to enjoy kissing and sucking them in the near future."

I giggled, "And I just may let you do that, but not today." And then my mood turned more serious, "Promise me something, Alan."

"I will, but only if I'm sure I can make good on the promise."

"The teasing, the back and forth banter, never stop that—not even when we're naked and having sex."

"That's easy. I can surely promise you that."

"I'm leaving on a hiking trip to Colorado with my brother the day after tomorrow. I'll be gone five or six days. Try not to catch any social diseases between now and the time I get back."

"I'll have my hand checked." He said with a chuckle as he raised his hand and made a jacking off motion.

I slapped him playfully on the arm, "Don't wear your dick out either. I want it to be excited to see me."

"Now you're asking a lot. I'll try to limit myself to three or four times a day."

I rolled off him and to the ground. "Hey, where ya going."

"I have to get rid of two beers."

"Oh, okay, I'll try not to look, unless you want me to keep an eye out for rattlesnakes for you."

I laughed, "I think I can manage."

* * *

I was able to get into my bedroom before eleven without having to face my mom. I had my shirt in place covering my halter, just in case, but I didn't want to risk her smelling my breath.

I wasn't in bed thirty seconds before my fingers were inside my pussy. I was so horny; it only took me a couple of minutes to get myself off. What was I thinking about? The answer isn't easy. My mind was whirling. I saw flashes of me with Alan on a blanket somewhere outside. I saw flashes of being with him in public, his hand on my ass, my arm around him, hugging myself to him, allowing him to fondle me in public. And then I saw his face. He was laughing while he was fucking me.

* * *

"You were drinking when you were out with Alan night before last, weren't you." My brother asked me while he was driving us to Colorado.

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"Damn, Bev, you were bouncing off the walls when you were coming down the hall. It's a good thing Mom wasn't up."

"We had a great time. We went out to the bluff and watched the sunset."

"That's it? You just watched the sunset?" He asked, shooting me a skeptical sideways glance.

I put my arm on my big brother's shoulder, "Oh, is my 'very big brother' jealous?"

"Do I need to go kick his ass?"

"No, no, not at all. He was the perfect mix of gentleman and horny bastard."

"He didn't put his hands on you, did he?"

"No more than I wanted him to. Remember, my 'very big brother', I'm not a virgin anymore, so get over it."

"I'm going to beat that little fucker within an inch of his life."

I laughed, "You're going to do no such thing. We didn't have sex or anything. We just made out a little."

He shot me another sideways scowl, "How little?"

"That's none of your business." I scolded him. "Besides, you're getting laid every week or so, and I'm stuck with just using my fingers."

My brother shot his head around and showed me a scowl.

I giggled, "What? You don't think you're the only one that beats off, do you? Girls do it too, you know."

His voice was firm when he said, "Enough, Bev! Change the subject."

* * *

During our time in Colorado, I took every chance to tease my brother. I'm not sure why I enjoyed it so much, but I did, very much. Most of the time, it was harmless banter and innuendos, but other times it was more blatant.

On our first day of hiking through the woods, I began feeling a little light-headed. I feared that it was the first sign of heat stroke. After all, it was very hot, and the uphill hiking was very strenuous.

When we came across a pond with a small waterfall, I told Mark I needed to rest and cool off. I made him turn his back while I stripped, and then, after admonishing him not to peek, I waded into the pond. I swam over to the small waterfall, climbed out and stood under the cool water for ten minutes or so. And then I swam back to where I left my clothes.

While I was getting dressed, I asked my brother, "You didn't peek, did you?"

"Of course not!" He assured me.

I'd seen him looking in my direction while I was under the waterfall, so I giggled and said, "You're such a liar. I saw you looking several times."

"Then why did you ask?" He shot back.

"I just wanted to see if you'd be honest about it."

"Okay, okay. I looked. What red-blooded male wouldn't, sister or not?"

I was laughing when I slapped him on the back and started up the trail. "I know. I'm not mad at you. I'm just busting your chops."

Our first night in the tent was fun too. When I started stripping, he asked "What are you doing?"

"Just getting ready for bed." I said in a nonchalant tone. And then I slid into my sleeping bag and fell asleep with a wide grin on my face.

I couldn't have been asleep very long when something woke me. When I looked over, Mark wasn't there. I figured he stepped out to pee. It came to me how much fun it would be to sneak up behind him and scare the crap out of him while he was peeing. So I snuck out of the tent and looked around. Sure enough, he was standing at the rear of the tent facing away from it.

I very quietly snuck up behind him. I was just about ready to goose him when I realized he wasn't peeing. He was beating off. I considered goosing him anyway, but I thought better of it. Instead, I turned and made my way back inside the tent.

When he entered the tent, I giggled and asked, "Did you have a nice beat off?"

He didn't answer. He just grunted and got into his sleeping bag.

While I was stripping the next night, I made sure he got a good look, and then I said in a mater-of-fact tone, "You don't have to wait for me to fall asleep to go outside and beat off."

His tone was irritated when he said simply, "Good night, Sis."

* * *

A week after Mark and I returned from Colorado, Mom called me to the phone, "It's Alan."

I picked up the phone on the upstairs hall table. "Got it, Mom." I said and then waited on the click of her hanging up the downstairs phone. "Hi, Alan. What's up?"

I listened to the reason for his call and then told him to hang on while I checked with my mother. I ran downstairs, "Some of my friends from school have rented two cabins down in Palo Duro Canyon. They're going to rent horses and stay the night. Can I go?"

"Two cabins?" She asked skeptically.

"Yes, Mom. One for the girls and one for the boys."

"Is there going to be alcohol?"

"Probably, but that doesn't mean it's going to turn into a drunken orgy. You went to parties out there when you were my age."

"Yes, that's the problem." She said with a chuckle. "Well, at least you were honest with me. You're old enough to make your own decisions about such things. Go and have fun . . . just not too much fun."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran back upstairs, "Count me in."

* * *

Amarillo, Texas is located on a large plateau called "The Caprock". For miles and miles in any direction, the land is so flat; you can see the lights of a city or even a small town fifty miles before you get to it. It's as flat as a table top.

The only character to the land at all is a huge crack in the plateau. It's called Palo Duro Canyon. If you didn't know it was there, you could drive right by it and not see it. It's so large; there is an amphitheater in the bottom. Every spring, people flock there from all over the world to see the play named simply, "Texas". It's an incredible show.

A small river, a creek really, runs through the canyon. It provides tourist and locals a place to fish, wade, and picnic. However, farther up the canyon, it's very wooded with high, steep walls. Decades earlier, someone built a handful of cabins on that end.

On top, just at the edge of the canyon was a mock old western town named "Six Gun City", where actors performed gunfights and entertained tourist. The owners of Six Gun City also had a riding stable and rented horses out by the hour or day. They also owned the cabins in the bottom of the canyon.

You could buy a 'package', where you'd get horses and a cabin. The landlord would carry your beer, groceries and sleeping bags down to the cabins by jeep. Before dark each night, they would come down and retrieve the horses, returning them the following morning. Whoever rented the cabins and horses had to be over eighteen, but other than that, no IDs were required.

There were eight of us, four boys and four girls. We met up at Six Gun City and rode the horses down the narrow winding path that led down into the canyon. That part scared the shit out of first timers, so the landlord had to assure them that those horses had been down that steep path a thousand times, and "We ain't lost a horse or rider yet. Just hold on and let the horse go at his own pace." The jeeps had to take the long way down, but they beat us to the cabins and had our stuff waiting there for us.

"Are you going to change now?" Alan asked me, disappointed in the conservative attire I had to wear to pass my mom's scrutiny.

I laughed, "I would have changed in the car, but I knew I couldn't trust you not to peek."

"What makes you think I won't peek down here?" He chuckled, referring to the fact that the cabin's windows were just holes, no glass, no shades. They did have old rickety shutters, but they were a pain in the ass to open and close. It was supposed to add to the "rustic" nature of the place, as was the horse trough and old hand crank well, outdoor showers, and outhouses. They did have electricity though.