Fun Sex with My Family - The Rv Trip

Story Info
Mom, Becki and I enjoy each other on a road trip.
8.5k words
4.66
101.2k
125

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
646 Followers

My sister Becki and I were cleaning the kitchen after breakfast, she asked," Have you thought anymore about my question?"

The night before she had asked, "When are you going to tell her you've been boinking her mom?"

"Yeah, it keeps running through my mind. As well as my own question, when am I going to tell her Mom I've been boinking her daughter?"

"Her" is my cousin and maybe half-sister Cindi, "her mom" is my Aunt Kieli.

It scared the bejesus out of me knowing I couldn't keep those secrets forever.

Cindi and I were in love and were talking about living together after college. Would she hate me when she found out that her mom and I had been fucking regularly?

Oh, and one of the reasons Kieli and I were fucking is to keep me from fucking Cindi. Would I die at my aunts' hands when she found out I was doing exactly that?

Then there's the question what would my mom do when she found out?

My life was a little tense.

All my fucking started when my other aunt, Lani, broke my cherry when I was 19. That soon led to my sister Becki (who's cherry was also broken by Aunt Lani) and I fucking each other regularly.

Bec said, "Well big boy, they're going to find out sometime. It might be better if they hear it from you."

"I know, It's just..."

"Just what?"

"OK, you're right, I'll call her as soon as we're finished."

"Call her now before you chicken out, I'll finish."

On the call Cindi agreed to go for a walk. I met her and we began a stroll around the lake.

I struggled with how to start.

Finally, I said, "Let's sit down, I have something I need to tell you."

As we sat, I took her hand and kissed her cheek.

I began, "A few months ago, your mom made me agree not to have sex with you. In return she offered to have sex with me whenever I wanted."

"Oh my god, what did you say?"

"I never agreed but she assumed I did."

"So, what happened?"

I could feel my face turning red, I couldn't look at her or get words to come out.

She knelt in front of me and said, "Look at me. Did you fuck my mother?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

She stood, "Is that what you two have been doing in her office all the time?"

"Yeah. Let me explain."

"I don't think I want to hear anymore."

She turned and began walking away.

"Cindi, I love you, you gotta believe that."

Over her shoulder she said, "I don't know what I believe. I just know I need some time, alone. I don't want to see you or talk to you right now."

She ran to her house. I slowly walked back to mine, hurried to my bedroom and slammed the door.

Shortly Bec came in and asked, "How did she take it? I assume not well."

She sat on the edge of the bed rubbing my leg, "Tell me what happened."

"Simple, she doesn't want to see me or talk to me. I guess we're through."

"Just give her some time, I know she loves you. It'll be alright."

"I doubt it, she was pretty upset. I don't want to talk about it."

She kissed me on the cheek and quietly left.

A couple of hours later my phone chimed, it was Cindi, she was crying. In between sobs she told me that she had confronted her mom and that had led to mutual confessions.

"So, she knows about you and me?"

"Oh yes, she knows it all."

"How'd she take it?"

"She's royally pissed at both of us. She was so pissed she told me all about her little affair with your, I guess our dad, and that you and I are brother and sister. Did you know?"

"Not for sure, Bec had a theory, but we weren't sure."

"Well, this has been one hell of a day."

"I'm sorry, what can I do to..."

"I think you've done enough already, Mom's locked in her room crying, I can't quit crying. Hell of a start to Christmas."

"Are you still going to Lani's?"

"Certainly not."

Silence

"Are you still there? Cindi, talk to me!"

Dial tone.

The door opened. It was Bec.

"Who were you talking to?"

I replayed the conversation.

"So, my theory was correct, it explains a lot. I wonder if mom knows about your boinking?"

"The way things are going, she probably does. I'm screwed."

"Bro we still have each other. We'll get through this together."

"Thanks."

The evening was uneventful. We ate dinner, watched some TV, mom was in a good mood. Maybe, I'd live another day. I tossed and turned most of the night.

There's nothing like waking up with your sister sucking your dick.

I said, "Hey, good morning to you too. I'm guessing Moms not home."

"Yeah, she left a few minutes ago. I thought you might need a distraction. No more talking till I finish my breakfast."

Bec loves to suck me and occasionally she'll deep throat me. This was one of those times. The sensation as my dick curves into her throat is wow. Every time she swallows is a double wow.

Getting close to coming, I said, "Get ready."

She backed off a little just as I unloaded in her mouth. She swallowed several times but cum was running down her chin as she gave me a self-satisfied grin and crawled onto my chest.

"Distracted Bro?"

"Yeah, how about spinning around so I can have something to eat too?"

Quickly she squatted over me and rubbed her pussy all over my face, nearly breaking my nose. She then positioned her pussy on my lips. I began with my tongue as far inside as I could get it. She was so wet her juices ran down my chin.

"I just love when you eat my pussy. I wish you could eat me while we're fucking.

That would be the ultimate."

I mumbled "Uh huh," as I sucked her clit.

When she's close to coming she always pushes her pussy hard on my face and squirms around. She trembled and squirmed harder. Her juices were pouring, now, I had to swallow several times. She came with a couple of hard tremors, raised up and scooted so her butt hole was on my mouth. I tongued her until she flipped around and began licking my face. We sucked each other's lips and played tongue tag for a while.

We laid together as our breathing returned to normal.

"That was a great distraction. So where do you think mom was off to so early?"

She replied, "I don't know but she had a big smile on her face. Probably has something to do with Christmas."

"The house is already full of presents; surly she's not buying more stuff."

"No telling!"

We showered together and were almost dressed when we heard continuous honking from our driveway. Bec and I hurried out to discover the source of the loud din.

Mom was sitting behind the wheel of a huge Winnebago grinning like a Cheshire cat.

She hollered, "Hop in."

I asked, "What the heck are you doing with this?"

"I rented it. We're going on a vacation."

"In this?"

"Yep, just the three of us."

"Who's driving this tank?"

"We all will take turns."

"What about security?"

Bec said, "We can't go anywhere without security."

"No security this time, just us."

"How did that happen, does Dad know? And what about Grandpa?"

"Yep, they're not happy but I told them that we've been treated like prisoners for too long. They'll just have to get used to it. A lot of harsh words and threats were exchanged. Long story short, I don't think they'll mess with me."

"So, where we going and when?"

"Right after Christmas we're heading for Louisiana and the mouth of the Mississippi, then we're going to follow the river north to Itasca the headwaters. Back roads all the way. Then we'll roam our way back here. What do you think?"

"It sounds cool, but what about your job and our school?"

"I'm taking a leave of absence, and if we're not back in time, you can attend remotely."

"Mom do you even know how to drive this big thing?"

"We're all going to practice, I made it here from the dealer okay. It's not that bad."

Bec asked, "Do you think it's safe to travel now? I mean with the virus and all?"

"We'll have our second shot before we leave and we'll avoid crowds, wear our masks and live, eat and sleep in this. We'll stay at RV parks. We'll be fine."

We spent a couple of days taking turns driving around the area. We did fairly good with only a small dent or two and a few scratches.

The day before Christmas Becki was driving us to Lani's to spend the holidays. Mom was riding shot gun when her phone rang.

She picked it up, "Hey Sis, Merry Christmas! Really? No, I haven't talked to her. That's odd. Probably just a spat, you know how she is. OK, see you soon. Bye."

"Well, that's strange. That was Lani. Kieli just called and said she and Cindi aren't coming for Christmas. They were both crying but wouldn't say why."

Bec and I exchanged, "The LOOK".

We pulled up in Lani's driveway and went inside. Lani was waiting for us on the deck. It was a little chilly but sunny.

After hugs, Lani said, "I want you to meet someone, I know you're going to love her. Follow me."

We followed her to the kitchen.

Standing at the island chopping veggies was a petite red head with a toque blanche perched on her head.

"This is Pam, she's a professional chef who's joining us for Christmas and preparing our food the next couple of days. Pam and I have been friends since college, she owns a couple of restaurants that are closed due to the virus."

We shook hands and exchanged greetings. She was shorter than Lani and probably didn't weigh 100lbs. Very cute with beautiful green eyes, a sparkling smile and gorgeous red head skin. We chatted as Pam chopped, diced and sliced.

Returning to the deck, Lani asked, "Anything special you all want to do this morning?"

Becki said, "I need a haircut."

Mom said, "Me too."

Lani said, "I could use a trim and a manicure. Why don't I see if we can get someone to come here and fix us up?"

Becki said "We've been doing ourselves all year; it'd be fun to have a family spa day. We can do each other. Gene does a great pedicure."

Lani said "Sounds like fun, I'll gather up the supplies. Gene, make us some bloody Mary's."

I had changed into swim trunks and was setting a couple of pitchers on the table as Lani loaded it up with scissors, brushes and nail stuff. She had changed into a pink two piece swimsuit. Looked stunning as usual.

Shortly, Becki and Pam came out looking fabulous in string bikinis. They each poured themselves a glass and began picking their polish color. I couldn't take my eyes off Pam. She looked like a China doll, translucent ivory skin with light freckles everywhere. It looked like you could drink her skin. It became obvious that she and Lani were "close" friends.

Mom walked out in a black one piece suit.

Lani handed her a glass and staring at her suit, said with a grin, 'Sure you don't want a Mumu? You are not wearing that on your trip. I'll be right back."

She returned with a lovely leopard skin bikini.

Holding it against her sister she said, "Let's see how this looks."

She unzipped moms' suit and pulled the top down baring her boobs.

Mom covered herself with her hands said, "What are you doing? Everyone's watching."

"No one can see up here, and we're all family."

"Well, the kids... "

"They've seen bare boobs before, now loosen up."

With that she pulled moms hands away and tied the bikini top.

She made some adjustments, said, "You look great."

She pulled the rest of the suit down.

Again, mom tried to cover herself with her hands, but Lani pulled them away exposing mom's full bush.

"Oh, that'll never do," she turned and left.

She returned with a beard trimmer, razors and shaving cream. Mom refused to remove her hands and uncross her legs.

Lani said, "Oh, come on It's not going to hurt. You don't need all that hair."

Mom didn't budge, just glared.

Lani said, "Malana, you've got a great figure, I'm trying to help you show it off. Just relax."

Turning to Becki, "Honey, start on her hair she needs some distraction."

I jumped in, "I'll start her toes."

Mom relaxed enough to allow Lani to start trimming her pubes. I had a perfect vantage point to watch the action. Mom's pussy was amazing. Her tiny pink slit appeared to have a fringe of delicate lace on the edges. It was also pretty moist and gleaming in the sun.

Lani quickly trimmed her bush down to skin, applied some cream, started to shave her. She spread Moms' legs and using her fingers maneuvered Mom's pussy to trim hidden areas. I was awed seeing my mother's pussy for the first time.

Finished, Lani washed and toweled her saying, "That looks good enough to eat."

I almost choked, my thoughts exactly. Moving me out of the way Lani maneuvered the bikini bottom into position.

Made some adjustments, said, "Stand up, let's see how it looks. Is it too tight?"

Mom choked out, "Its fine."

"Well, you look great in it. Doesn't she?"

We all chimed in, "Wow."

She did look great, the bikini was probably a half size too small, there was a little skin rolled up on her butt cheeks, but I thought even that was sexy. Her and her sisters are pretty, but mom has the best figure. Slightly bigger boobs and butt with well-defined muscles in her long legs.

Becki said, "Now that wasn't so bad was it."

Rubbing her crotch Mom said, "It's a little itchy."

Lani added, "Wait till you get waxed."

Everyone laughed and returned to our duties.

I was a little shaky as I resumed her pedicure. Lani started on her fingernails. Holding her bare feet and staring at what was now a nice camel toe kept me hard. I couldn't resist sucking a couple of toes.

By late afternoon, everyone had had their turn, I even got an overdue haircut. Freshly coifed with fingers and toes sporting new polish we finished the bloody Mary's and snacked on cheese and pate, while Pam put the finishing touches on our Christmas Eve dinner. It was such a pretty evening we opted to dine on the deck.

Pam presented a feast of seven fishes that was superb. She had selected special wines for each course. The meal was made even more pleasant for me sitting next to the chef. We all chipped in on clean up and soon we had gathered round the Christmas tree to exchange gifts. As usual that was over the top. Lani made sure that Pam had a lot to open as none of the rest of us knew in advance she'd be joining us.

Returning to the deck, Lani played a nice selection of seasonal music. The five of us, sipped a superb port, danced some, sang some carols. A nice ending to a special day.

About midnight we all said our goodnights and headed off to our rooms.

Lani stopped me and whispered, "Give me about 10 minutes then quietly come to my room. I have another present for you."

I wasn't sure exactly what to expect but I had pleasant memories of her bedroom. I watched the clock and tapped on her door at the appointed time. The door opened; Lani was obviously naked under a sheer t-shirt. Pam was standing just inside in a white chef uniform, double breasted white jacket and baggy pants and of course a white chef's hat.

Lani said, "I've talked so much about you; Pam wants to get to know you. She is your present. Do you want to unwrap her or would you rather she strips?"

I squeaked, "Let me."

Lani laid on the bed and Pam moved in front of me and asked, "Where do you want to start?"

I started unbuttoning her jacket, as I slid it off, she turned so that I could unfasten the bra. I unsnapped it. As it fell away, I kissed the strap marks on her luscious red head skin. She covered her tits with her hands as she turned to face me. Staring at me she dropped her hands revealing her cute boobs. They were very small mounds with perky nipples.

"Disappointed?" she asked.

"Oh my, no. They're wonderful, beautiful."

I'm guessing they were A cups or probably smaller. I covered them with both hands. I could feel her hard nipples poking my palms.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Lani rubbing her pussy.

I bent and licked a nipple then suckled both alternately.

She tossed her hat aside, put her arms around my head and pulled me tight. My whole mouth covering her tit. Then we kissed, her tongue pushed inside my mouth.

Stepping back, she asked, "What now?"

I untied the pants and let them fall to her ankles. I knelt and rubbed my face over her panties, inhaling her scent. I pushed the crotch aside and kissed her damp pussy.

Lani giggling asked, "Ever ate a chef before?"

Hurriedly I pulled the panties down to her ankles and stuck my tongue inside her pink lips. She pulled my hair as she softly moaned.

I picked her up in my arms, with her pants and panties dangling from her ankles I carried her to the bed. Lani was rapidly rubbing her clit with her right hand, two of her fingers on the left had disappeared. Lying Pam down I removed her shoes and the rest of her clothes. Looking at her amazing body took my breath away. I had seen several naked women before but seeing her little body was the most erotic.

I rubbed her feet on my face and sucked her toes. Her feet were so small I could get most of one inside my mouth. Shortly I kissed my way up the inside of her legs to China doll heaven. I tongued her until she sat up, unzipped my pants, wrapped her hand around my now very erect dick and pulled me into her mouth.

Lani grinned at me and asked, "You like my present?"

Before I could answer, Pam with her hand wrapped around my dick said, "I love it, can I keep it?"

Lani replied, "Only if you share. Let him get on the bed."

Kicking off my clothes, I stretched out between them.

Pam sucked me then quickly straddled me and eased her pussy onto my stiffy.

Almost simultaneously Lani sat on my face.

Pam started rocking back and forth, even as wet as she was her tight pussy was firmly squeezing my dick. It was amazingly intense. Lani was squirming all over my face. I had pussy juice everywhere.

Soon Pam started moaning and cried out "Oh my, oh my."

Lani slid off my face and embraced Pam as she started to come. Lani was kissing her and squeezing her tits as Pam let out a short scream and shook. Lani repositioned her pussy over my mouth but continued to fondle Pam. Pam stayed on my slowly shrinking prick with occasional tremors as she rubbed her clit. Finally, she rolled to the side and stretched out beside me. Lani leaned down and began licking my dick while still squirming on my face. Soon she enjoyed a small orgasm.

She laid beside me with her wet pussy beside my head. Pam laid across me and began sucking Lani's tits. and said, "Now this is what I call a great Christmas present."

"I'll second that."

Pam then stretched out on my other side. I fingered both juicy pussies for a while as they played with my balls and licked my dick.

It was late when Lani said, "You better get back to your room before your mom notices you're gone."

We had a naked group hug and tongue sucking before I donned my clothes and left.

Christmas eve morning we awoke to bright sunshine and California like temperature. We each drifted out to the deck with coffee and Pam's homemade breakfast burritos in various attire.

As was our tradition we started Christmas morning off with homemade eggnog, lots of eggnog, by noon we were on the deck dancing to Christmas music in our underwear while chugging more cheer. There was a lot of napping before we enjoyed another Pam prepared meal.

Our plan was to leave early the next morning on our trip. We said our goodbyes and hit the sack early.

As the sun came up, we were a couple of hours east of Lani's. We took turns driving while Mom navigated. She had planned our itinerary and reserved RV spots for our overnight stays.

The first day we made numerous stops and ended up in Flagstaff after dark. We found our spot and parked the Winnie, had a quick meal and settled into bed early as we were all tired.

The next day was more relaxed, made a few scheduled stops and arrived at our camp for the night in Albuquerque, a little less tired. Before we ate, we unloaded our bikes and had a nice ride around the countryside.

This is not meant to be a travelogue, so I'll just say that each day went about the same, travel, do touristy stuff, and repeat. Most of the interesting stuff occurred once we were parked for the night.

pujo1950
pujo1950
646 Followers