Fun Sex with My Family - The Rv Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bec and I were used to having sex pretty regularly, by the third night we were both pretty horny. Bec and Mom had been sleeping in the big bed, I slept on the sofa bed.

As we were preparing for bed this evening, Bec said, "Mom, tonight I'm sleeping with Gene."

"What do you mean you're sleeping with him? Do you mean have sex?"

"Mom I'm so horny. Gene and I have been having sex for some time now."

"Oh my god. I can't believe what I'm hearing."

"I know it sounds odd, but just think about our lives. We've been locked down even before covid. We don't have a chance to date anyone, it's just us and we've been making the most of it. He gets me off and I do him. We like each other and its safe fun sex. Please understand."

"No, I don't understand. What if someone finds out?"

She aired her concerns for a while but finally just shrugged and went to bed.

As soon as mom turned off her light, Bec and I hurriedly stripped and jumped into our little bed. We were like two little kids in a candy store. We kissed, licked and sucked each other all over, giggling the whole time. Bec liked to sit on my stomach while I sucked her toes. I enjoyed her feet while staring at her pussy. We were enjoying ourselves when I glimpsed mom watching us. Bec couldn't see and I acted like I didn't see her. Then she was gone.

Bec settled in sucking me while I licked her. I spent a long time tonguing her butt while fingering her pussy.

After a while she looked back and said, "I know you really like my butt so you can put your dick in, but just a little way."

I was so hard it hurt. I eased the head into her saliva moistened hole.

She said, "That's far enough for now."

I eased my prick back and stopped just before it popped out then pushed back in. My prick was being squeezed. It felt like her ass was sucking me. The feeling was intense and watching intensified the feeling even more. I continued the action as long as I could but shortly exploded. As I softened a little, I pushed in a little farther. I had waited so long, and it was worth the wait. As a thank you I flipped her over and ate her to orgasm.

Afterwards, lying on top of me, she said, "Feeling your jizz shooting up my butt was a rush."

As usual we petted like teenagers before dozing off.

The next day we drove until early afternoon where we stopped in Amarillo and explored Palo Duro canyon. We hiked and biked until dark. Drove a short way to our next spot. Mom and Bec showered while I fixed dinner. I showered and then served dinner. We were tired from the day's activities. We cleaned away the dishes and Bec and I kissed mom good night and made our bed.

Bec sat on my dick and pumped a few times then laid down on my chest.

"Let's see how long we can stay like this. I'm beat but I love feeling your dick inside me."

With her lying on me we kissed for a while and sucked each other's tongue. Then she just laid quietly. I loved the feel of her skin on mine. Her tits mashed against my chest kept me hard in her warm pussy. After a few minutes she dozed off. Mom got up to I suppose use the bathroom. Seeing us lying there naked with no covers, she stopped and stared for a while without saying anything. Then quietly pulled a sheet over us before returning to bed. That was the second time I'd seen her watching us.

I woke up a few times and put my dick back in Bec. Early morning, still dark she started to pump me hungrily, she sucked my lips until she began to shudder and squeeze her pussy, which caused me to shoot my load. We relaxed and she moved down and started licking me and sucking my balls until I cried uncle. Once again, she laid on top of me and dozed off.

The next evening it was late when we got to our RV park, after parking we toured the facilities. It was nice. Large, heated pool and hot spa with a super nice bath house and showers. We took turns showering and fixing dinner.

After dinner Mom said, "Hey, Hamilton is on tv tonight. You guys interested in watching it?"

"Yeah, let's. I've heard it is great."

"Let's clean up then we can watch it in my room."

We put on our sleeping clothes and joined Mom on her bed.

About halfway through Mom said, "I'm worn out, let's go to sleep. I'll record it and we'll finish it tomorrow. You two can stay here if you want."

She kissed both of us on the cheek then turned to her side against sis. I spooned her. She dozed off quickly. I softly rubbed my dick against her thighs.

At breakfast the next day mom suggested we stay another day and take advantage of their spacious shower and pool and spa. We readily agreed.

We spent a lot of time in the pool and lying in the sun. I think mom loved showing off her body in her new, skimpy bikinis. I enjoyed looking at her.

I biked to a liquor store and picked up some wine and a nice brandy. After dinner we donned our suits and headed back to the pool. The wind had picked up a little and the temperature had dropped. It was a little brisk walking to the pool. We swam for a while then jumped in the spa. The water was nice and hot. I passed around the brandy, we kicked back sipping the nectar. We enjoyed several nips before heading to the RV.

In our wet bathing suits, we were chilled by the time we got inside.

Mom grabbed a towel and said, "Close your eyes."

Of course, I peeked as she peeled off her bikini made a couple of swipes with the towel and jumped into bed. Becki stripped and joined her. The sofa bed was not made up, so I dropped my trunks and slid in next to mom. We were all shivering, and our teeth chattering.

Bec said, "Let's snuggle until we get warmed up."

I scooted in against mom as did Bec. I nestled my head next to her cheek my arm on her stomach my leg on hers.

Mom said, "My legs feel like Ice."

I ducked under the covers and began rubbing her legs. Soon her shivering subsided. I kissed the inside of her thighs then scooted back up.

I kissed her cheek and said, "I love you Mom."

Bec bussed her other cheek and said, "I love you more."

"Do not I love you the most.", as I uttered that I kissed mom lightly on the lips.

Bec pushed me away and planted a juicy one right on mom's mouth. I moved a leg in between mom's legs, my thigh tight against her crotch as I began kissing all over her face. Bec was tonguing her neck and ear. Mom was squirming and laughing but we had her pinned down fairly good.

Between laughs, Mom yelped, "Stop it you two. You always turn everything into a competition. You're both crazy. Now get off me and let's get some sleep."

She kissed me on the forehead and turned on her side against Bec. I nestled close to her, my arm on her stomach, my dick pressed against her butt cheeks. It was early light when I awoke. I lifted the covers exposing her breast and her apple butt. I carefully placed my dick in between her silky thighs and imagined sticking it in her puckered hole. She began to stir so I dropped the covers and rolled out of bed.

Bec woke with a slight cough and mild fever. To be on the safe side we agreed to wear masks and avoid contact as much as possible. Hopefully it was just a cold or allergy. As usual we took turns driving. Late afternoon Bec was at the wheel. I was at the table on my laptop, Mom was stretched out on the sofa with a new novel.

Today she was wearing a short white skirt which gave me a beautiful view of her bare legs. I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

She went to the back a few minutes. When she returned, she sat on the sofa with her legs crossed. I turned to face her.

She asked, "What should we fix for dinner?"

We discussed that then continued to chit chat. As we were chatting, she uncrossed her legs. I had a flash back to "Basic Instinct". She wasn't wearing panties. Her legs slightly apart, she didn't miss a beat of her conversation. I admit I was distracted.

After a few minutes she closed the gap, but I continued to stare at her knees only a few feet from me. I leaned across, put a hand on both knees and gently separated them, then leaned back.

"Ah, that's better." I said.

Smiling and spreading them farther apart, she replied. "I wasn't sure you noticed."

"Oh, I definitely noticed. It's a beautiful view."

Barely whispering she said. "Maybe later you can get a close up."

I started to move next to her, but she shook her head and nodded towards Becki.

We sat like that until we stopped for the night. Mom occasionally rubbed or fingered herself but otherwise acted like nothing was amiss. By the time we finally pulled into our camp, my nuts were throbbing.

We ate dinner and walked around the area. Bec was still running a little temperature, so Mom encouraged her to go to bed early. Bec resisted but agreed to lie down and read. Mom put her in the big bed leaving the smaller one for her and I.

I cleaned the kitchen area while Mom showered. She came out still drying her hair wearing a thin t-shirt. I could see her nipples through the thin cloth. I put my arms around her and attempted a big smooch, but she shook her head and nodded towards Beci's bedroom.

Beci's light was still on when I finished my shower. Mom and I sat together on the sofa and watched TV with the sound low. She did allow me to rub her leg and steal a quick kiss occasionally.

Very quietly, I said, "Mom I'm really turned on and excited but what prompted this?"

"I've been watching you and your sister. Having sex with each other hasn't seemed to have changed you much. It's just that you enjoy each other in a different way. I've been sexually lonely for a long time, and I just decided I need some extra fun in my life. This afternoon I tested the water to see if you were interested."

She laid her hand on the bulge in my shorts and said, "It appears that you are."

"Oh yes! Mom you're gorgeous. I can't wait."

Finally, Bec's light went out.

Mom turned off the TV and whispered in my ear, "Be quite until she's asleep."

After what seemed like an eternity Mom tiptoed to Bec's room and returned giving me a thumbs up.

She allowed me to hug her tightly as we enjoyed a deep kiss. We opened the bed; I lifted her shirt off then dropped my shorts. I stepped back and stared at her as she got in bed. Lying on her back with legs slightly spread she beckoned to me. I crawled in between her legs and kissed her pussy.

I spread her, inhaled her scent, licked the inside of her thighs and sucked her pussy lips before plunging my tongue inside her pinkness. Her juices were sweet and plentiful. I licked and sucked her then focused on her clit.

She began breathing harder and soon began to shudder and squeeze my head with her firm thighs. Her whole body stiffened; her legs tightened on my head. I continued to lick her pussy with a couple of fingers deep inside. Her legs were slapping against my face as she grabbed my hair and pulled me tight. One last shudder then she sighed and laid quiet. I moved on top of her gently kissing her face, she licked and sucked my fingers.

Breathlessly she said, "That was so good, every nerve was tingling, it's been too long."

I eased my dick inside her warm wetness and slowly pumped. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, squeezing tight. I went slow so as to savor all the sensations but finally gushed into her. She tightened her arms and kissed me slowly before sucking my lip so hard it hurt.

She said, "Let's stay like this forever. I don't want it to end."

"I'll squash you. Let's roll over, you on top."

I rolled to the side. she wrapped her hand around my dick and slowly stroked it. Then she laid on top of me. Her tits pressed onto my chest, my hands squeezing her butt cheeks.

"Am I too heavy?"

"No, you feel wonderful."

We spent the night just like that, my naked mother pressed against me. I dozed off and on.

I woke up early needing to pee. I tried to ease out from under her but woke her up.

She said, "Good morning, can we do it again before we get up?"

I explained my need and promised to be right back

I returned with a hard on and quickly put it to use gently pumping her.

She said, "Harder, do it harder."

I drove into her, soon she began gasping for breath and squeezed her legs around me as she enjoyed a morning orgasm. I came quickly thereafter. I rolled over pulling her on top. She raised up sitting on my legs. She played with my dick and rubbed her feet on my face. Her entire crotch was bright red. I sucked her toes and fingered her wet red pussy.

We stayed like that until she said. "We need to put some clothes on before Bec wakes up."

We showered, slipped on clothes and were fixing breakfast when Bec joined us.

Mom asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Better I think, still a little temperature. Think it's just a little bug."

We were almost finished with breakfast when Bec asked with a big grin "So are you two going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"About last night. You know you weren't all that quiet."

Mom said, "Becki I'm sorry. Are you disappointed in me?"

"No, I'm just disappointed that he enjoyed you first. I've been wanting to eat your pretty pussy since that night in the hot tub."

Mom leaned back like she'd been slapped, her eyes big as saucers as she stared at her daughter.

Bec got up and hugged her.

"I shouldn't have said that. I'm glad you got laid. You had to be horny as hell."

She kissed her on the cheek then stood behind her rubbing her shoulders.

"I'm sorry if I shocked you."

Mom stuttered, "I didn't know, I mean I never, uh thought about..."

"Is that a complete sentence? Mom I love you and am happy that you're having fun. As for eating you, I'll just dream, OK. Now let's head to Mississippi's big mouth."

It was dusk when we parked a short distance from our destination. After a short walk we reached a vantage point where we could view the mighty Mississippi merging with the Gulf of Mexico. We bought great po'boys from a nearby Cajun bar and enjoyed them and a few local beers while watching the sunset.

Back in the RV, Bec suggested we finish Hamilton.

Mom said, "Great, I'll make some popcorn."

I got in bed first and mom laid on my right side. Bec on the left. We finished the popcorn just as the movie ended. I got us all a glass of wine. We leaned against the headboard and talked about our favorite parts for a while.

We were on our second glass when Bec said, "I'll take the little bed tonight so you two will have more room."

Quickly Mom said, "That's a little presumptuous. What makes you think we need more room?"

"Oh, I'm sorry I just assumed."

"Well, you go ahead to bed, and Gene and I'll decide if we need more room."

Bec kissed both of us and started out of the room.

At the door she stopped and looking at Mom, said, "I was just going to give you a suggestion I thought you might like."

Mom replied, "I'm sorry if I was a little abrupt. It's just that this is so new. What's your suggestion dear?"

"I want you to try something. It's one of my favorite positions, I think you'll like it. Gene scoot down."

She pulled back the sheet and massaged my dick until it was standing at attention which didn't take long.

"OK, now mom sit on this beauty."

Tentatively mom moved over, pulled her panties aside and eased onto my erection.

Bec showed her how to pump and wiggle, soon she was breathing faster.

"What do you think?"

"Feels good, I like his...inside me."

Bec laughed, "His what? His prick, you can't say that word can you, you're such a prude."

"I'm sitting on my sons. uh thing, in front of my daughter and you're calling me a prude. Really?"

We all laughed. Bec left the room chuckling.

Mom was sitting on my erection, so I had a view of my dick moving in and out. I was fascinated watching my dick slide into her puffy cunt lips then sliding out as her pink pussy squeezed it.

As she pumped and wiggled, she stared at me for a while then closed her eyes. She massaged her tits as she rode me. Watching my own mother naked and beautiful, I started to come. Her eyes flashed open then she too orgasmed. As she began to relax, she stretched out on top of me.

After a few minutes she said, "Whew, that was nice. Where do we go from here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I am your mother and we just had sex, again."

"Mom it was wonderful for me. I hope we do it again, but if you don't want to, it is something I'll always remember."

"What if I'd like to do it again sometime?"

Smiling, I said, "I'm sure you'll think of a way to let me know."

I again slept spooned to Mom but this time with a hand cupping a plump tit and my dick tucked in between her butt cheeks, my legs tight against her smooth skin.

After an early breakfast, we headed north, traveling the back roads along the Mississippi. Bec and I slept together.

It took several days but we arrived at Itasca state park. The three of us, arm in arm, walked across the Mississippi in freezing cold with snow falling on us. Granted the trip across was only a few yards wide, but how many people get to say they walked across the Mississippi?

Our objective met we started the long road back. We were all anxious to get home, sticking to interstates we made it in 3 days. After dinner the night before we entered California Mom called Bec into her bedroom.

Shortly Bec came out grinning and said, "Mom wants to see you."

I walked into her room. She was lying naked in the middle of her bed.

Spreading her legs wide, she said, "Do with me what you will."

Smiling she added, "Was that too subtle?"

I quickly stripped and began enjoying her wet pussy.

It didn't take long for her to climax. We laid together for a while then I asked, "You want to try something different?"

"I'm all yours."

"Roll over and get on your knees."

Quickly she was in position. I spent some time kissing her beautiful butt cheeks and rimming her hole. On my knees I placed my dick on that wet hole and slowly inserted it. Mom gasped a little, but I continued. I slowly pumped her ass until I came.

As I popped out, she rolled to her side and asked, "So, what other tricks to you have?"

We tried several positions during a mostly sleepless night.

During our trip I had sent occasional texts to Cindi with no response from her. As we started west, I messaged her that we were heading home. I was pleased when she replied,

'b safe'.

I sent several more messages along the way with no reply.

It was midnight when we pulled into the compound. Too late to call Cindi but I texted

'r u awake?'.

No reply.

About dawn she replied.

'glad u r back. Mom and I are busy today but would like to see you after dinner tonight. I'll let you know the time later.'

'k'

Not the warmest welcome but at least she didn't call me names. What did she mean, but would like to see you tonight, who would? Her? Her mom or both?

After a late breakfast we unloaded the Winnie, cleaned it up and took it back to the dealer. It had been a hell of a trip. Saw lots of country, swam in the gulf walked across the Mississippi and fucked my mother. I would call it an interesting trip.

I went for a swim then napped most of the afternoon. We had just sat down for dinner when I got a message from Cindi.

'B here at 7'.

Oh my god, now I'm really worried. That's not an invitation to the love of one's life, that's a command. I couldn't eat. I sat on the deck and had a couple of beers to quiet my nerves. The time crept by. It's about a two minute walk to their house, I tried to time it so I rang the doorbell exactly at 7. I didn't remember it being that loud.

Cindi opened the door, didn't rush into my arms but did give me a quick kiss and hug. We walked hand in hand into the den where Aunt Kieli was sitting on the couch, Cindy joined her.

Auntie didn't stand up but did say, "Glad you're back safe."

I sat directly across from them. They asked several polite questions about the trip. I tried to be brief but not curt. I felt like I was here for an interview or inquisition.