Fun Sex with My Family - The Rv Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Auntie asked Cindi to get us some beers. Ah, maybe a little thaw here.

Cindi distributed the beers and Auntie began.

"Cindi shared with me that you told her about our, ah activities, and what you two have been up to. It was not fun admitting to my daughter I had been fucking her boyfriend. It was unsettling hearing that my daughter wants to marry her half-brother."

I looked at Cindi, she was staring at her feet.

"While not comfortable this is where we are today. Cindi and I have had a lot of time to talk about us and we have some things to say that might make you uncomfortable. I want, we want your assurance that the rest of this conversation will remain just between the three of us."

"I promise."

"Cindi and I have some ideas, plans if you will on how to move forward. But we'd like to hear how you see us proceeding."

"Oh, I didn't see that coming. Give me a moment. Really, I have thought a lot about it, but I didn't know what to expect. I was just hoping and praying that you wouldn't kill me. I was scared that I'd never see either of you again."

Cindi and Kieli broke a small and brief smile.

Kieli smiling, said, "Killing you was never discussed, I can assure you."

I took a slow drink and said, "Back to your question. I just want you to know that I really care about you, that I love both of you, in different ways obviously. I never meant for anything I did to hurt either one of you. I guess the bottom line is I don't have a plan."

Kieli said. "I understand. Now I think Cindi has something to say."

Cindi leaned forward. Her eyes locked on mine.

"Gene, I love you. Please keep that in mind as we talk. When you told me about you and Mom I wasn't totally surprised. I had suspicioned that for some time. I know I should be upset but actually I was, in a weird way, grateful. My Mom has been unhappy and miserable as long as I can remember. As you two began your affair Mom changed, she began laughing and smiling all the time. I thank you for giving me my mom back."

Kieli chimed in, "She's right. Having sex with you met some critical needs in my life. You've been good for my ego and my sex life."

I began to relax a little.

Cindi said. "I don't want her to have to give you up."

Kieli said, "I'm now convinced that you both genuinely love each other and I don't want to do anything to break you apart. What we are saying is we'd like to move ahead sort of sharing you."

I couldn't talk. I could barely breathe. My heart was pounding.

I just stared at them

Kieli continued, "Here's the kicker in our plan and its totally up to you. If you say no, we'll never mention it again."

She picked up Cindi's hand kissed it, stared at me, and said, "We'd like to try a threesome to start."

I was shaking with relief and excitement. Thinking of being naked with these two beautiful ladies was overwhelming

When I could finally say something, I muttered, "Oh my god, yes."

The three of us hugged and kissed in the middle of the room.

Keli said, "Let's use my bed."

In the room Kieli quickly shed her clothes and laid in the middle of the bed. I helped Cindi strip. As I was removing my clothes Cindi laid between her mothers' legs and began kissing her pussy.

Kieli sat up staring at her daughter. Cindi settled in. I could hear her tongue swishing back and forth and the slurping as she sucked Kieli's magnificent clit.

Auntie kind of mumbled, "What... Cindi I never..."

She was so focused on Cindi she didn't notice when I sat behind her and began rubbing her shoulders. It was apparent that she hadn't expected her daughter to eat her pussy. I was also surprised but watching her was highly arousing. Finally, Kieli laid back against me. I began massaging her tits.

She tensed up as she approached the beginning of one of her violent orgasms. Soon she was shaking. Her legs spasmed. She put her hands on Cindi's head and pulled her in tighter.

As Kieli's trembling subsided, Cindi began kissing her way up her mom. Licking her belly button and sucking her tits.

As Cindi moved to kiss her, Kieli said, "Honey, that felt like I'd stuck my clit in a light socket. Wow!"

They locked lips with obvious tongue sucking. Then just laid still, Cindi's head nestled in her mother's neck.

It was both sensual and tender.

After a bit, she rolled to the side and said to me, "Now I want to watch you fuck mom."

I looked at Kieli who smiled and reached her arms out to me. I crawled in between her legs and Cindi rubbed my dick on her mom's pussy, then licked me before guiding me into the very juicy pussy.

I laid down on Kieli, Cindi said, "No, I want to watch."

I knelt, pulling Kieli's butt onto my thighs and began slowly pumping her. Cindi kept her eyes glued as my dick slid in and out of her mom's pussy. She frequently wiped the juices with her fingers, and a couple of times stuck her fingers in her mother's mouth. After I came, Cindi licked and sucked my dick and balls then the three of us laid together in a tight hug for quite a while.

We then showered together, laughing and giggling.

As I left, Cindi gave me a hard wet kiss, said, "Don't forget your Saturday morning appointment with Mom. The rest of the week is mine."

It was raining as I walked home. I arrived soaked with muddy shoes. I left my shoes and socks in the garage and entered, a wet but happy and relieved young man. Obviously, they hadn't heard me come in. Mom was seated on the couch in her darling little white skirt. Becki's face was buried in mom's apparently pantyless crotch.

I tip toed quietly past them to the stairs.

I slept alone.