Fun Sex with My Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I'd like to watch you sometime."

She said, "Maybe someday, if I can watch you."

She stood up pulling me with her. She wrapped arms around me and pulled me close, her mouth covering mine. Her fingers tangled in my hair. For a full minute the world seemed to spin in circles around me.

Then she said, "I dare you to take your clothes off."

"I will if you will."

We both kicked our shoes off. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her skirt off. When she undid her bra, I thought I'd faint, her tits were beautiful. I pulled off my shirt and jeans. Standing there in just our underwear we hugged and kissed again. Her tits felt great against my chest.

Then she said, "You go first."

I dropped my shorts. She sighed and touched my erection.

"It's lovely. Bigger than I expected. Does it always look like that?"

"No. It gets hard like this when I get excited."

She ran her fingers over it, pausing at the tip she squeezed it.

Then she slowly rolled her panties down, she had a patch of curly blond hair. I ran my fingers over it. She shivered. I reached my hand under her mound and felt dampness.

She wrapped her hand around my dick and said, "The tip is wet, I want to taste."

She knelt and softly licked the tip, murmured, "Hmm."

I inserted a finger in her wetness then put it in my mouth, "Double hmm."

We moved to the bed, she laid down and opened her legs, slightly spread her pussy lips.

"Do you like looking at me?"

"It's beautiful." I put my face in her crotch and tongued her curly hair then ran my tongue inside her, "And you taste so good."

She was rubbing her tits. Her nipples were standing at attention.

I focused on her clit, circling it with my tongue and softly sucking it. Quickly, she started to shake a little then her legs straightened with a jerk.

She sighed, "Oh, wowee, that was fast."

I continued to suck her juices and she spasmed a couple more times, then I moved up and started tonguing her belly button.

She said, "I want to lick your prick.," then laughed said "Hey, it rhymes, lick, prick. I'm a poet."

I laid beside her and she began licking my balls and dick. Then sucked me inside rolling her tongue around the head.

It didn't take long before I pulled it from her mouth and said, "I'm about to cum."

"Do it in my mouth, I want to taste it."

I came and she swallowed most of it.

"I wondered what it would taste like, I really like it."

She laid on top of me as we kissed and fondled each other.

She said, "That was so much fun. Can we fuck now?"

"Give me a little time and I'll be ready."

With her tongue in my mouth and her warm body on top of me it didn't take long.

I pushed her up as my erection grew and said, "Just sit on it."

She asked, "Should I sit all the way down, put the whole thing inside?"

"Lani did, but just do what feels good to you."

Tentatively she eased down about halfway, paused and then lowered all the way down.

"Ooh, it feels like it's in my stomach."

"Move up and down."

She began slowly raising up and down then began rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples as she picked up the pace. She closed her eyes and began shaking, started crying then fell on my chest. It was all I could take as I squirted inside her.

She continued to tremble and cry.

I said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Oh, you didn't. I just never felt anything that good before. Now I know why people make such a fuss about fucking. This has been wonderful. I want to do it again."

I laughed and said, "Just give me some time and we'll do it as much as you want."

We ordered in for lunch and spent the afternoon leisurely enjoying each other.

That evening we dressed for Dad's speech. Bec wore a little black dress with a pearl necklace and bracelet, black high heels and just enough make-up to highlight her eyes and cheeks. She was stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Whatever happened to my tom-boy sister? Where was I when she became a woman?

After dinner we entered a huge ballroom, sparsely filled with widely separated tables, many of the attendees watched on closed circuit TV in their rooms. The speeches were boring as usual. Finally, Dad concluded, and we were dismissed. Back in our rooms we spent the night in bed together. No heavy sex, just occasional kisses, touches and a lick or two. It was fun just being naked together.

After my present from Lani followed by my hotel experience with Becki, I really started looking at females differently. Mom scurrying around the kitchen in her nightgown, our housekeeper vacuuming in shorts and t-shirt all caused a stirring in my loins. I think I had chronic horniness. I began wearing extra-long shirts to try to disguise my constant hard-on.

I had always thought Cindi was cute, but now I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I kept picturing her naked in my bed. Her smile was the most adorable thing I'd ever seen. I got butterflies in my stomach each time I saw her. I loved just listening to her talk, she's very animated, her hands always in motion. I stared at her skin anytime some was exposed, the nape of her neck, her pierced ear lobes, the dainty hair on her arms, her luscious legs and feet. A glimpse of her and I was in heaven, and hard.

One day after a swim the three of us were lying in the grass watching the clouds lazily moving across the sky. We kept looking for cloud images, first seeing a rabbit then a boat.

I hadn't said anything when Becki asked, "What do you see?"

I replied, "Two beautiful angels stretched out."

"Where?" as they searched the sky.

"Lying next to me."

Becki said, "Corny!"

Cindi put her hand on mine, smiled and moved a little closer, her bare leg touching mine. I watched a drop of water lazily rolling off her shoulder and wished I was that drop. I found it difficult to breathe.

We usually spent some time in the afternoon studying together alternating between our houses. Every couple of weeks the girls would take turns trimming their hair then doing their toenails. I loved watching.

One day Becki said, "Make yourself useful. Come finish painting my toes."

She laid back and raised her knees leaving her feet flat on the bed, "Just go slow, don't make a mess."

My hand was shaking a little as I began slowly and carefully applying color to her sexy little pinkies.

As I capped the bottle, she sat up and said, "Not bad little bro, not bad."

Cindi spoke up, "Come finish mine now."

I thought, it's obviously a conspiracy to keep me hard.

I moved over, my face close to her legs, I could see the little freckles on her knees, the small pores on her shins. I so wanted to run my tongue over them, kiss them. I finally finished her toes. To review my work, she crossed her leg over her knee creating a small bulge in her calf. I leaned in and kissed that bulge, covering up my own bulge.

She smiled and said, "Nice, Cuz, very nice."

I wasn't sure if she was referring to her nails or the kiss.

After our tryst in the hotel Becki and I were anxious to be together again.

She said, "It drives me crazy being close to you but unable to touch, I wish there was some way we could do that again."

"I've been thinking. They just have us brainwashed; I know we're not supposed to be together with the door closed. But security never come inside the house. We'll just wait till Mom is at work and get together."

"What if she comes home early?"

"Hang on, I'll show you."

Returning from my room I showed her a wireless earpiece and small transmitter, "I copped it from security. They use it to monitor movement in the compound. I'll hear if she leaves the studio."

Mom was in charge of the recording studio, Responsible for creating and fulfilling requests for recorded material for the ministry. The next day Mom headed off for work. I showered and entered Becki's room wearing only a robe and my earpiece. She looked up from her computer and giggled as I dropped the robe.

"Oh, this will be fun."

We kissed in between our giggles. Soon we were on the bed, my lips firmly attached to her pussy. We spent a couple of hours messing around. After we had both enjoyed an orgasm, we just laid together snuggling.

We repeated our get togethers a couple of times a week. We laughed and talked as we pleasured each other.

"Oh, that's so good, do it harder, a little lower, yeah just like that."

We learned what each other liked. We became comfortable with each other. After a while I knew exactly what she wanted, the moves that made her moan and gasp and sink her fingers into my back.

I'd drive my tongue inside her till she'd let off a shattering moan, a delightful noise. Then she'd grab my hair and yank to pull me closer. I'd thrust my finger inside her, crooking it and hitting the spot that turned her moans to a long high pitched shrieking orgasm. She'd shudder against me, her legs quaking, then I'd enter her and pump slowly until she'd climax again.

Becki loved tasting her own juices. She said more than once she wished she could eat her own pussy. Usually during intercourse she'd have me pull out and put it in her mouth a couple of times. Going from hot pussy to warm mouth was great for me too. She'd usually come pretty quick and often had multiple orgasms.

She learned how to please me. She became quite inventive in different positions to enhance our encounters.

One day, after a few weeks of our afternoon assignations she said, "You're going to love today. I've wanted to have your whole dick in my mouth for a long time. I've been working to control my gag response. Now I'm going to deep throat you."

"Wow, really?"

"Yes, now remember you'll be in my throat so just take it easy and let me do the work. Tell me if you're going to cum."

With that she licked the entire shaft then slowly started sucking me inside her warm mouth. Inch by inch I watched my dick disappear. Soon I felt it make the turn into her throat. I was shaking as she swallowed a couple of times. Then she pulled it back only to start the trip again. I couldn't control my trembling.

Soon I said, "Here it comes."

She backed off a little as I shot my load in her mouth. She swallowed most of it but some leaked out her lips and down her chin. She laughed out loud, laid on my chest and kissed me wildly.

"Hey I did it, what do you think of that little brother?"

She rolled to the side and laughed again.

With her hand on my dick she said. "I just love this thing."

The girls and I frequently ran or jogged the perimeter road. We had always competed as to who could outrun the others. Now I found myself always wanting to trail behind to watch their cute butts and long legs flexing in front of me. 5 laps of the road are about the same as a 5k. We usually ran it several times a week.

Today it was just Cindi and me. On the 4th lap she turned to watch a squirrel on the fence, tripped and fell.

Immediately she grabbed her left ankle, it was already swelling. Her knee had a big gash that was pouring blood. I bent to help.

Taking off my t-shirt I wiped away the blood and tied it across the wound. She wasn't crying but looked as if she could start. I carefully removed her shoe and gently rolled her sock off. It looked horrible, already turning black and blue.

She asked, "Do you think its broken?"

"I don't know but we've got to get you to your mom."

With that said I picked her up and began carrying her to the print shop. She wrapped her arms around my neck and softly bit my shoulder as we moved along. Her bare legs pressing against my arms and belly made me hard. I felt guilty thinking of her in that way while she was in pain.

Reaching the shop, the receptionist yelled for Kieli. She ran out of her office.

Seeing Cindi's foot and wrapped knee she yelped, "Oh my god what happened?"

Cindi related the event.

Auntie told me, "Don't put her down, we're heading to the ER.

I eased her into the backseat of the car and sat beside her rubbing her hand and telling her everything will be OK. I was hoping. With security leading us, Auntie broke a few traffic laws on the way.

I wasn't allowed inside the ER so spent the time nervously walking up and down the sidewalk. Wearing just a pair of blood stained shorts did draw some attention.

Finally, they came out, Cindi in a wheelchair, her knee bandaged, and ankle wrapped.

I helped her into the car. As we drove, Auntie relayed that she had a high ankle sprain. Her knee required 6 stitches and would probably leave a scar.

Cindi smiled, "This keeps up I'll be looking like you and Becki." then laid her head on my shoulder.

Arriving home, I started to pick her up, she said. "I can walk."

Auntie said, "Not until I get some crutches."

I carried her inside. Auntie led the way to her bedroom, and I laid her on the bed.

After she was settled in Auntie gave me a hug, said, "She needs some rest. Thanks for your help but you need to go home. You're probably worn out too."

I picked up Cindi's hand and kissed it, "If you need anything, anything at all, call me."

"Thanks for being there for me."

Every morning I would visit her. Sometimes Becki would join me. I hated that she was hurt but found myself smiling uncontrollably, just thinking of seeing her. Usually, I'd bring her a little gift. She loved limeade and snickerdoodles. I often brought her a pitcher and fresh from the oven cookies. I'd pick flowers and make small bouquets for her. When I'd arrive, she was usually sitting on her couch in her room.

Aunt kept telling her, "You need to keep that foot elevated, remember RICE, rest, ice, compression, elevation and massage."

I'd sit on one end of the couch; Cindi would lie back and put her feet on a pillow on my lap. She loved to have me massage her feet. With auntie out of the room I would extend my massage to her calves. One morning I carefully raised her foot to my mouth and kissed each toe.

Cindi sighed, "Oohh! That's nice."

Emboldened I started sucking her toes. After that she'd often raise her foot to my face, rub it on my lips. Intense toe sucking would ensue.

After a few days, she began to stand without putting much weight on her foot. The first time she tried she was a little shaky.

She said, "Help me balance."

I started by holding her outstretched hand, then I wrapped my arms around her body. We hugged tightly. I slid my hands lower, grasping the back of her shirt I tugged the hem free then slipped my hands underneath, warm skin against warm skin. She trembled slightly, groaning deep within her throat. The tremor acted like wildfire to the pinpricks of sensation that were sliding along my nerve endings. I wanted to hold her forever but of course Auntie started up the stairs.

In a week or so the swelling had gone down, and it was time to try the crutches. She quickly mastered them walking around her room. One morning she wanted to go outside and get some fresh air.

"Let's go," she said, quickly pulling her hair into a ponytail.

I loved watching her ponytail sweep her shoulder blades as she moved. We walked to the top of the stairs, her on crutches.

She paused, looked at the stairway and said, "Carry me piggyback."

I bent, and she climbed on my back accidently letting the crutches clatter down ahead of us.

Auntie came running at the noise, saw her on my back and said, "You're both crazy. You scared the bejeesus out of me."

Once outside Cindi mounted her crutches and we walked to the pond. She laid back against a tree. I sat holding her feet on my lap.

"Is it feeling better?"

"The pain is less but it still throbs."

Giggling she said, "It helps when you suck my toes."

"I love the way your freckled nose crinkles when you giggle like that."

I looked around, it appeared we were alone, so I sucked each toe in turn.

"I love your mouth on me."

"Me too."

A couple of days later I showed up with a large bouquet of handpicked flowers.

Auntie opened the door and said, "She's still upstairs. Let me get a vase for these."

Cindi was lying on top of the bed in her PJ's. I kissed her good morning and sat, placing her feet on my lap. She raised her good foot to my mouth. I started licking her toes. With her leg elevated I could look through her leg opening and see part of her bare pussy. Watching me stare she reached down and pulled her pants aside exposing a patch of kinky hair and her pink pussy lips.

Grinning impishly, "Can you see better now?"

"Oh yes, gee it's so pretty. Can I touch it?"

Before she could answer, we heard her mom coming up the stairs, I dropped her foot, and she straightened her pants.

Auntie walked in carrying the vase, stopped just inside the door, and said, "Young lady I told you to put some clothes on."

Placing the vase on a table she said, "Gene, wait outside."

I stepped into the hallway and she closed the door. I couldn't hear what was said but their voices were elevated. When the door was again opened, Cindi was wearing shorts and t-shirt, now sitting up on the couch. Her cheeks were red.

Auntie said," I've got to get ready for work. Gene you need to say goodbye."

"Can he carry me downstairs first?"

"OK, but behave yourself and don't drop the crutches."

Cindi smiled and motioned for me to pick her up. In my arms she hugged my neck and planted a wet kiss on my lips. Then pulled her shirt up exposing two pert little tits.

I could only stare, "They're beautiful."

"I like you looking at me."

"I like looking at you. My heart does a happy somersault every time I see you."

We enjoyed a long sloppy wet kiss as I held her tight to me. Then made our way downstairs, her carrying the crutches.

At the landing, I put her down and started to kiss her again but heard Auntie say,

"OK, Gene it's time to leave."

I bussed her cheek and started to walk out.

Cindi said, "After I eat, I'm walking to the pond if you want to join me."

"I'll see you there."

Later at the pond, we walked for a while then she said. "I need to rest a minute."

She stopped at a huge tree and leaned back against the trunk.

I asked, "Is your ankle hurting?"

"No, I just get a little tired walking with these damn sticks."

She slid down to the ground still leaning against the trunk. "That's better."

I sat beside her.

She asked, "Can you see anyone?

I looked around answered, "No."

"Then kiss me."

We enjoyed each other. I moved my hand to her breast as we made out. As I'd find out later, we were being observed.

That evening I got a call from auntie.

She said, "Don't come over here in the morning. Meet me at my office. I'll be expecting you." and abruptly hung up.

Auntie runs the printing operations for the ministry. With more people at home due to Covid the demand for ministry books and materials had exploded. But Covid restrictions made staffing a challenge. It kept Auntie busy.

I spent little time alone with my aunt growing up, I was surprised when she invited me to her office. I arrived the next morning, the door was locked, I knocked. She opened the door inviting me in.

As we walked to her office she said, "We're closed today for maintenance, so we'll be alone."

We sat at her conference table.

She started, "I need to talk to you about your relationship with Cindi. I've already had this conversation with her. You two are becoming way too friendly, I might say intimate with each other. I cannot condone that to continue. You have two choices, either tone it down or I'll have to forbid you to see her. You are cousins, it is not proper for you two to be petting and certainly not in public."

"But I love her."

"Sure, you should love your cousin, but as a cousin. It has to end there. There is a big difference between familial love and romantic love. And I'm sure you're confusing love with lust. It's natural for a young man to be horny. Girls too. But the two of you must control yourselves."