Fun Sex with My Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not just horny its..."

"Stop right there, I can assure you that what you're feeling is horniness."

With that she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra.

"Does seeing these make you horny?"

"Yes, of course. They're beautiful, but..."

"Come here and touch them."

She pulled my head against her.

I kissed, licked and sucked her nipples for a while. She stood and removed her skirt then slowly rolled her panties off.

Naked, I saw a light patch of curly brown hair. She rubbed my hand in her crotch. I could feel the dampness.

She moved to the couch, sat down, her legs spread, "Come, take a good look."

I knelt between her and she pulled my head into her pussy.

"That's what a real woman looks and tastes like. You like?"

"Oh yes."

I sucked her puffy lips and tongued her clit. As I played with her clit, it expanded, looked like a miniature ice cream cone, it was fascinating to watch, and fun to suck.

After a while she said, "I bet you're really horny now, take off your clothes."

Standing naked in front of her she said, "Oh my, you have a nice one."

She kissed it and holding it by the tip she licked the underside from the base to the head, then back again. I felt precum oozing. She sucked me for a while then laid down and pulled me on top. She guided me into her wetness. It was hard maintaining our balance on the narrow couch.

She said, "We're going to fall off, get up."

She quickly laid on the hard floor, held her arms out and we resumed.

Pressed against her breasts I attempted to kiss her, but she turned her head away, so I concentrated on my pleasure. I pushed as far inside as I could and slowly backed out a couple of times. Then I let my dick slide up across her engorged clit and back to her slit. The feeling of my dick rubbing her clit was intense.

In and out up and down, I continued. After several cycles she crossed her legs over me digging her heels into my butt. Several more trips sliding over her clit she hugged me tight and drew her fingernails up and down my back.

She started to breathe rapidly, began sucking and biting my shoulder. Soon she began to shake, sometimes with violent jerking spasms, bit me so hard I winced. My last thrust remained deep inside as I pumped my jizz. She continued shaking and holding me tightly.

We laid together until her breathing returned to normal.

Pushing me up she said, "When you're feeling horny remember this. Let me know and we can do this anytime you want. Just promise me you won't have sex with Cindi. Is it a deal?"

I was thunderstruck, just murmured.

An afternoon several days later Auntie called me, "Cindi is sleeping, I gave her a pain pill. Can you come over?"

She was wearing a short robe. As we sat on the couch she asked, "Have you and Cindi been good?"

"Yes."

"That's good, but I'm concerned you're getting horny again."

Sitting back, she allowed the robe to fall open. She was naked. Her nipples were erect as was my dick. Leading me by the hand we tip toed past Cindi's room.

On her bed I began sucking her breasts, then ran my tongue down her belly spending some time on her navel, then on down to paradise. She rubbed my head.

I explored her inside and out then laid on her. I rubbed my dick on her thigh as I sucked her tits and fingered her. She was twisting from one side to the other, her hands gathering the sheets at her sides in knots. I sucked hard on a tit and playfully bit the nipple.

I pumped her with my fingers until she arched her back and shuddered violently. She muffled a cry as she spasmed. Her leg flexed against my back urging me on, her hands cupping my head as I probed her. As my mouth covered her other breast she stiffened, with two fingers inside her my thumb rubbing her sweet spot her eyes rolled back in her head. Every muscle in her body was drawn taunt. Removing my hand, I thrust my shaft in hard.

I pounded her, with a loud gasp she began shaking almost violently, as I came inside her. We laid together breathing hard until we relaxed. Still gasping for air, she scooted down and began playing with my softie. Milking it and rubbing it against her face. After a while she pushed me away and pulled the covers over her.

"You'd better go now. Be quiet, don't slam the door."

Between Becki and Aunt Kieli, I spent a lot of fun time lying against naked flesh. But it did not reduce my horniness. Aunt Kieli said I had testosterone poisoning. I'm embarrassed to say even morning hugs from my mother made me hard. Women's clothing ads made me hard. Almost everything made me hard.

Now I'm not a philosophical kinda person but some nights lying in bed I'd muse about the word love and love-making. I had always "loved" my sister and aunt. I liked them a lot and would do anything for them. Now that I was enjoying their sexual favors, I tried to define this "new' love I felt.

My feelings, and I think theirs, did not measure up to the passionate romantic love one sees in movies or reads about in books. So, what was it? The words that finally satisfied me was mutual lust. Which left me to look forward to true romantic love. My growing feelings toward my cousin led me to hope that passionate romance might lie ahead.

Mom was working a lot, so Becki and I had a lot of time together. One day we were on the bed naked, wrestling. She was athletic and strong; we were pretty evenly matched. At one point I flipped her on her stomach and sat on her legs. She was squirming but couldn't toss me off. I began rubbing her crack with my finger. She relaxed a little, so I bent down and kissed her cheeks and tongued her butt hole. Then pushed the tip of my finger inside, it was so hot and smooth, I started rubbing my dick there.

She said, "Don't even think about it. You can use your finger but not that big thing."

I did finger her ass for a while before she turned over and I entered her.

Cindi was moving better, the swelling gone. I was still visiting her in the mornings and the three of us still studying in the afternoons. She got tired easily, one afternoon she was nodding off as Becki and I left her room.

At the bottom of the stair's Auntie met us and said to Becki, "It's so nice of you to spend time with her it means a lot."

Becki said, "I love her and wish I could do more."

She opened the door for us to leave.

Auntie said, "Gene will you stay a minute? I need some help."

Becki closed the door.

Auntie peeked through the window, watching her walk away. Taking my hand, we went outside and turned toward the print shop.

She said, "We had to close early today."

She led me to her office, the leather couch had been replaced with a futon sofa that opened into a bed.

With the bed open, she asked, "Would you like to undress me?"

My hand trembled as I removed her clothes. Kneeling in front of her I rolled her panties down. As she stepped out of them, she turned with her butt before my face. I pulled her against me and rubbed my face against her butt, licked and kissed each cheek. I spread her, revealing that little puckered hole. I ran my tongue slowly up and down her crevice spending time on the sweet spot. She knelt on the bed with her butt elevated. I continued to lick her until she was very wet.

"Rub your dick where your tongue is."

I rubbed her crack with the head of my dick. Then pushed the tip inside, entered her with slow thrusts. I savored the tightness. Reaching around I began fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit. Soon she began to tremble then shake violently, her legs and arms flailing wildly.

I was at the brink of coming when she collapsed, I was supporting her entire weight with my arms as I shot my load. As I relaxed, I laid her on her side. She was breathing hard, eyes closed, appeared to have fainted. Concerned, I sat by her side and placed my hand on her heart and felt a heavy beat. Just then she opened her eyes looking a little dazed.

"Are you OK? Did you faint?"

"Nah, I'm fine."

I leaned down to kiss her, but she pushed against my chest.

"Have you kept your promise not to sleep with my daughter?"

"Yes ma'am, we haven't."

"Well obviously this is working. Just to be safe I think we should do this more regularly. We don't open the shop on Saturdays. I want you to meet me here at 8, this Saturday. If anyone asks, I'm teaching you to run the printing press. You better leave now but remember, call me if you get horny before then."

Actually, I did call her a few times. Usually, she'd tell me to come on over. She'd lock the door and give me a blow job. She liked to play with my dick afterwards. She liked rubbing it on her face, and licking it, sometimes tried to get her tongue in my slit.

Once I showed up, she was on a conference call. She motioned for me to lock the door then she dropped her skirt and panties. Sitting in her office chair she put one foot on the desk and patted her pussy. I spent some time sucking her wondrous clit. As she started to tremble she thumped me on the head. I backed off. She stood up and leaned over the desk still talking, not missing a beat. I rubbed my dick on her butt hole, she reached back and moved it down to her pussy. I entered her from the rear.

As she started to tremble again, she said, into the phone. "I've got to put you on mute for a minute, I'll be right back."

She enjoyed a mild orgasm as I came, then pointed me towards the door. Slam bam thank you ma'am.

As expected, Lani showed up to host a small gathering to celebrate Cindi's 19th birthday. As with mine, she brought in a chef who prepared a fantastic meal. Us kids, Aunt Kieli and Lani enjoyed each bite. After serving the most amazing cake I'd ever seen, Cin opened her presents, oohing and awing at each. Mine was the last, inside was a necklace with a small gold cross. I had inscribed it 'Love You Forever, Gene.' She smiled and gave me a hug and quick kiss.

Becki helped her put it on and then also gave me a sisterly kiss saying, "You did good, it's lovely."

Auntie reacted to my gift with a scowl. I turned away but felt the heat of her glare burning into my back.

Everyone moved to the den to watch one of Lani's films.

As the movie started, Lani asked, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Gene will you come upstairs for a minute, I need your help with something."

Inside the bedroom she locked the door and said, "Drop your shorts, I've been watching the bulge in your pants all evening."

Laughing, she said, "You really need to wear a jock strap or a bungee cord or something."

She knelt and sucked me off.

Finished she stood, kissed me and with her hand on my dick, said, "I'd like to take this home with me, why don't you move in and become my cabana boy?"

"That would be fun. But what about your girlfriend?"

"Oh, I'm sure she'd like it too. Seriously, when are you going to break out of this joint?"

"I'm kinda stuck here until I graduate. Actually, things have been getting a little better lately."

"You and I need to spend more time together. But we better get back now."

The next morning at breakfast mom said. "Son there's something I need to talk to you about."

"What?"

"I've had a report that you and Cindi have been behaving inappropriately."

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be rolling your eyes, I'm sure it's true. I've watched the two of you making goo goo eyes at each other. I heard about your birthday gift. I want you to promise me that this will stop."

"Mom, she's my best friend. Really my only friend."

"She's also your cousin. Starting today I do not want you to be alone together. If I or your sister are not here, she is not to be in this house with you. Understand?"

"What about studying together?"

"You can study together as long as your sister is with you."

Turning to Becki she said, "Do not ever leave them alone. Understood?"

Becki nodded.

I asked, "Does that mean we can't jog or swim together?"

"As long as you're outside it's OK, just remember that we're all being watched when outdoors. Don't do anything to embarrass us. Oh, and the same thing goes at Kieli's house."

Mom excused herself and left the room.

I asked, "What the heck is the big deal with me and Cindi?"

Becki replied, "I'm working on a theory but for now just play it cool. Don't do anything to make things worse."

That afternoon Cindi and I had finished our walk/jog and were enjoying the sunshine on a bench in the far corner of the compound. Becki had been running but stopped to join us.

Looking at Cindi with a big grin she asked," Well, are you going to tell us about it?"

"Tell you about what/"

"You know. Lani's birthday gift."

"It was great, we went ziplining."

"That's not what I meant but how was it?"

"Great, there were 3 different lines, we rode them all. We all need to go sometime. Its not far from here."

"OK, now tell us about the special gift."

Cindi blushed beet red, just glared at her, "What special gift."

I asked, "What are you guys talking about?"

She replied, "Aunt Lani's gift. You know the nineteenth birthday thing."

Smiling I said, "Oh, that gift."

Turning to Cindi she said, "Gene and I got THE gift for our birthday, now you. Tell us what you think about it."

"Well, if you already know about it, what's there to tell?"

"What did you do? Did you like it? Just talk to us."

Reluctantly she replied, "Obviously this is some sort of crazy family tradition. It was a complete surprise to me. I'd never thought of her in that way, had never thought of girl girl sex."

"Sure, but did you like it?"

"It took a while to get my head around it, but I did relax and enjoy her attention."

"I'm pretty sure I know what she did, did you reciprocate?"

"This is so embarrassing. I don't want to say any more right now."

Saturday morning on my way to the print shop I decided that this time would be different. I was feeling like a servant providing a quick service. Today I intended to savor each moment.

She opened the door and we walked to her office, in silence. She shed her clothes and sat on the futon, spread her legs.

She is beautiful, I just stood and stared. Her olive complexion glows, her perky tits and full pussy lips nestled between her shapely thighs are lovely. My eyes feast on her shapely calves, dainty feet and brightly painted toe nails. I was quivering with excitement as I knelt and licked her feet and lower legs. I sucked on her knees and ran my tongue inside her thighs. I rubbed my nose over her pubes, inhaled her scent then lightly licked her pink lips.

I pulled her close and thrust my tongue into her. She gasped and gripped the edge. I circled her clit with my tongue as it grew into its fascinating cone.

I sucked it until she laid back, began to tremble and hum loudly, then I backed away licking her thighs as she relaxed. Then I started again. My mouth covering her, sucking her puffy lips set off a shrill whimper that was music to my ears. She always made the most glorious sounds, raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises as I plundered her with my tongue.

I thrust a finger inside her, then two, then three, twisting and crooking as she loudly exhaled then held her breath. She shuddered, her legs quaking, tossing her head side to side, she pulled at her hair creating a wild tumble. Her face was glowing. Smiling, I tapped her clit with my dick then laid it on her pubes as I bent, placed my hands on her cheeks and gazed into her eyes.

Questioningly, pleadingly she stared at me, reached down and tried to push me towards her wetness. At first, she tried to turn away but finally, her mouth open, she grabbed my hair, yanked hard and pulled me closer. Her lips mashed against me; her tongue wrestled mine.

As a reward I entered her. She wrapped her legs around me, sucking and biting my lip as she pounded my back. With a final shrill screech, she spasmed a couple of times then began to relax. Wrapping her arms around my head she kissed me softly, tenderly.

I started to get up, she held me tight, said, "Stay a little longer."

I kissed her softly, sweetly tugging at her lips with mine. She reached down and stroked herself then licked her fingers. Repeating, she put her finger in my mouth, then licked my lips. We laid together for a while as she played with my dick and balls.

Mom is attending a conference in San Francisco and left Becki in charge. The first afternoon after our study time, the two girls were lying on the bed, knees raised as I finished painting their toes. They had been talking non-stop, just chit chatting. I had tuned them out a while ago. Then I heard the name Lani mentioned and tuned back in.

Cindi asked Becki," When you and Lani were together did you, uhh, uhh?"

Becki said, "Did I what? Did I lick her pussy?"

"Yeah, did you?"

"No, but I wanted to. Did you?"

"No, but I've thought a lot about it since, it felt so good when she was doing me. I'll admit I've wondered what it would be like, to lick her."

Becki said, "Why don't you tell her what you want, I bet she'd let you."

"Oh, I could never make love to her."

I forgot about their toes, and just listened.

"Who said anything about making love. It's just sex. Sex is fun. I like it a lot."

"So, do you have sex with her?"

She looked at me and laughed, "No, not with Lani."

Cindi followed her eyes and said, "You make love to Gene, your own brother?"

"No silly, we don't make love we just have sex. Fun sex. It's great, we call it quarantine sex."

"Oh my god!"

"Hey, don't knock it until you've tried it. Don't you masturbate?"

"Yeah sometimes, but..."

"That's fun sex too. The only difference is Gene and I have fun sex with each other.

You and I could have fun too. It'd be great."

"Oh no, I could never."

"You said you liked how Lani made you feel. Think about feeling like that anytime you wanted."

A long pause as they stared at each other.

Becki grinned and poked her in the ribs, said, "Come on, I'll lick yours if you lick mine. Let's have some fun."

I said, "Hey can I get in on this."

Becki, "Not now this is girl talk."

I put the finishing touch on the last toe, capped the bottle and pulled a chair close to the bed.

After another long pause Becki said. "Come on, let's do it."

Cindi said, "But Gene's here."

"He can watch."

"OK, you do me first."

Cindi pulled her shorts and panties off, tossing then at me. She then scooted to the edge of the bed and spread her legs. Seeing her pussy again made my heart pound.

Becki knelt and started lightly touching her pubic hair and running her finger over her puffy lips.

"It's so pretty."

She kissed it then gingerly ran her tongue over the lips. Pulling Cindi closer she buried her face in her. I was awe struck.

Soon I could hear her slurping and watched as her tongue circled the pert clit. Cindi wrapped her legs around Becki blocking my view but not blotting out the sounds.

I was so hard it hurt.

Soon Cindi grabbed Bec's hair and arched her back, shouted, "Oh my, oh my."

Becki continued kissing her cousins pussy and licking her thighs then ran her tongue up to her belly button, kissed all over her stomach, finally sat back.

Cindi smiled and extended her arms, Becki laid on her and they kissed passionately.

Breathing hard, Cindi said, "Give me a moment and I'll do you."

Becki rolled to the side, slipped off her pants, slid her panties down, using a foot she tossed them aside. Slipped her shirt off. Soon Cindi knelt and eagerly attacked Becki's obviously wet puss.

After Becki came, Cindi said, "I don't want to stop."

Becki laughed, "I have all day, take your time."

Cindi resumed her pussy eating, Becki then climaxed a second time, more violently. They laid together hugging each other tightly and smooching.

I said, "Ahem, did you forget about me?"