Fun Sex with My Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy watching?"

"Yeah, but I want a turn."

Becki said, "You can't fuck her, she's not on the pill."

Cindi said, "But you can lick me if you want."

Before the words were out of her mouth, I was on her sweet wet pussy. She came again. I kept sucking her juices and licking her.

As her breathing returned to normal, she said, "Kiss me."

I pushed my lips against hers opening her mouth with my tongue. She moaned and pulled me tightly, skin against skin. I sucked her lower lip and ran my fingers through her hair. Finally I was truly enjoying my cousin.

Becki said, "When you two love birds are through you can certainly fuck me."

Cindi jerked her head, staring at Becki.

Becki said, "I love him inside me. Have you ever seen his dick?"

"No."

"Show her."

I dropped my pants. Cindi sat up and stared, tentatively reached out to touch me.

Becki said, "Feel it, Wrap your hand around it. Kiss it."

Cindi put first one hand and then the other around my dick. She kept opening and closing her fingers. Tentatively she kissed the tip.

"It's so smooth. Wow are all dicks like this?"

Becki said, "His is the only one I've seen up close. But I think they come in all shapes and sizes."

Bec laid back and spread her legs. I moved over and eased it inside. Cindi had her face so close I could feel her breath on my dick.

She asked Becki, "Does it hurt going in?'

"No, it feels great."

Cindi was at my side, watching. touching herself. She began sucking my shoulder. As my thrusts gained a steady tempo Bec clamped her legs around my waist, our sweat slick bodies sliding together. Cindi played with my nuts as she fingered herself.

Becki began to moan; Cindi fell on her and locked their lips. They were kissing wildly. I shot my load, stayed inside as long as I could then pulled out. Cindi grabbed it and sucked the head into her mouth.

Licking her lips, she said, "Now I know what cum tastes like."

She slid her hand up and down the slick shaft, sort of jacking me off. Seeing cum dripping out of Becki pussy she wiped her finger in it then put it in her mouth.

Becki said, "OK, tell the truth you had fun, didn't you?"

"Yeah, with you as chaperone, my life could get interesting."

That evening Becki asked me to go for a walk.

After a few minutes she said, "Now that it's obvious where you and Cindi are headed, I need to tell you my theory. Are you ready for this?"

"What is it?"

"Think of this. Ever since you and Cindi were born, Mom and Dad have been separated, sure they live in the same house but aren't together as husband and wife. Then there's Mom and Aunt Kieli. They act like they hate each other. That all started about the time you were born."

"This is part of your theory, right?"

"If you put it all together, I think something happened while mom was pregnant with you. I think Dad and Kieli had an affair and he's the father of Cindi."

"Nah, can't be. If you're right that means Cindi is our half-sister?"

"Yeah, and that explains why they're so concerned about you two getting together. I think you're in love with your sister."

We slept together in my bed that night. I tossed and turned thinking about her theory. I woke up when Bec pulled the covers off me. We had slept in the nude, She started playing with my morning wood then sat on it.

"I like being able to start the day early."

She moved just enough to keep me hard.

Grinning she asked, "Have you thought about what I said last night?"

"Yeah, you may be right but it doesn't change how I feel about her."

"So when are you going to tell her you're boinking her mother?"

"What makes you think I'm, as you so eloquently put it, boinking Aunt Kieli?"

"Oh come on, you're not fooling anybody. No way is she training you to run a press

every Saturday. I don't think she needs a bed in her office for that. Besides since you've been meeting with her she has a constant smile on her face."

She kept slowly moving up and down on my prick as she talked, pausing occasionally to suck me.

"You think you have everything figured out, don't you?"

"I know I do. I bet she's a good fuck? I know I'd like to put my face in her crotch. Speaking of crotches, whats going to happen when she finds out you're eating Cindi?"

I had no answer, became distracted as she increased the tempo and began contracting her pussy muscles."